STD issues and discussion

I was always curious as to the level of protection against STD’s condoms are? Body fluids do get on your skin and base of your shaft. Also, any bbbj action or DATY puts you right there without any barriers. I always thought of condoms as birth control not so much protection from an STD.
I have mongered for 40+ years , literally 1000's of encounters, always* using condoms for FS and rarely for BJ's, and never tested pos for an STD.

* one exception was with Helen of Helen & Amy fame when I used to visit her couple of hours at a time in her apt in Flushing.

I have mongered for 40+ years , literally 1000's of encounters, always* using condoms for FS and rarely for BJ's, and never tested pos for an STD.

* one exception was with Helen of Helen & Amy fame when I used to visit her couple of hours at a time in her apt in Flushing.
I have had 2 STD's. once in college liked it raw even back then (30 years ago)... and more recently 2 years ago from a bbj (I had been only been doing bbjs, and skipping fs for 2 months with my car stuck in the shop (so the rental wasn't a full XL sized SUV, with dark tints).

So anything but abstinence is a risk for STD's.

Given the trade-offs of losing the erection, or just plowing away and not being able to cum from the lack of feeling, condoms have never been friendly for me, so I take that chance regardless bjs or sex both are statistically likely to give you a STD... and since the wife has long ago decided her libido is dead, and 12 years of dead bedroom (which is the only reason I have resorted to mongering), no issues if I were to catch something - she'd never know and I never have to worry about giving it to her.

I was always curious as to the level of protection against STD’s condoms are? Body fluids do get on your skin and base of your shaft. Also, any bbbj action or DATY puts you right there without any barriers. I always thought of condoms as birth control not so much protection from an STD.
STDs can only infect you if the infected bodily fluids mingle with your blood (as in a cut) or in internal mucous membranes (mouth, pussy, inside of the dick's piss hole, etc.) That's why they used to be called veneral (as in blood-borne) diseases before being called STD (sexually transmitted diseases).

Properly worn condoms that don't tear will protect both partners from STDs, so long as they wash themselves off afterwards. Oral sex increases the risk slightly, but bare vaginal or anal sex exponentially raises the risk.

STDs can only infect you if the infected bodily fluids mingle with your blood (as in a cut) or in internal mucous membranes (mouth, pussy, inside of the dick's piss hole, etc.) That's why they used to be called veneral (as in blood-borne) diseases before being called STD (sexually transmitted diseases).

Properly worn condoms that don't tear will protect both partners from STDs, so long as they wash themselves off afterwards. Oral sex increases the risk slightly, but bare vaginal or anal sex exponentially raises the risk.
What about herpes and warts?

Does anyone else have this issue....
For some reason I have very thin skin on my dick and it cracks easily. Even a rough bj can do it. And putting a condom on almost always does.

Does anyone else have this issue....
For some reason I have very thin skin on my dick and it cracks easily. Even a rough bj can do it. And putting a condom on almost always does.
I can see the skin wearing thin from friction but cracks are usually from dry skin or an dermatitis condition.

Ok, so i was at a place in Flushing the other day, will review later. Started with BBBJ, and then she asked if I wanted BBFS. I said no. Put the cover on and not too long after it started feeling real good, and then i realized condom broke. All in all I was in her probably 1 or 2 minutes. She spayed the shit out of me with alcohol. But now I am freaking out a bit.
I started taking amoxicillan i have at home from winter. But freaking out a bit. Any advice?

Ok, so i was at a place in Flushing the other day, will review later. Started with BBBJ, and then she asked if I wanted BBFS. I said no. Put the cover on and not too long after it started feeling real good, and then i realized condom broke. All in all I was in her probably 1 or 2 minutes. She spayed the shit out of me with alcohol. But now I am freaking out a bit.
I started taking amoxicillan i have at home from winter. But freaking out a bit. Any advice?
I would wait on the meds as it may mask a problem. Plus if you do not have enough it will not get rid of it.

I've had the same thing happen quite a while ago. I was going nuts and panicking. Every little thing that I normally wouldn't even notice was something major in my mind. Nothing showed up and I got tested anyway after a while, and was all good. My advice is to try to take your mind off it and then get tested in a bit.

This thread reminds me of a funny story (that was at my expense) years ago. I split up with my ex 12-13 years ago. At that time I was in a really bad place. I had no cares. I didn’t shower often. Banging filthy sluts like Busty Michelle from island park and some low budget fly by night staying at that old Howard Johnson’s on wicks rd in Brentwood. Going up to the Bronx and banging out Latina girls that were advertising in the wanted ads in the soundview hunts point area. I was taking some really big risks!!

Then all of a sudden , my junk was super fucking itchy. I thought to myself “Oh no, I fucked up!! “ . Let’s face it, even 13 years ago, busty Michelle was a dirty junkie. And I was letting her suck me dry with no cover on.

So I took almost every antibiotic in my moms house. Amoxicillin, Erythromycin, Ciprofloxacin etc…… nothing!!! I had a relative that I knew had Valtrex (for herpes) . I stole the bottle!! It did nothing!!!

Now I’m at a loss. I’m thinking HIV, the plague, some new disease that Busty Michelle caught in the old plantation motel. I’m figuring it’s curtains for yours truly.

And then …… I came across some article about jock itch. I’ve been like this for weeks now. I open up the medicine cabinet. And there it is…. tough actin’ Tanactin…

Let me tell ya….. Next to cumming, spraying 1/2 that can on my junk was the best fucking feeling my balls and cock ever felt. I caught really bad fucking jock itch from sweating , plowing dirty sluts and not showering…..

I learned my lesson the hard way. But it made me a LOT more careful….

Amoxicillin is usually prescribed to treat Upper Respiratory Infections, not STD. Certainly not the professional here but if you are that concerned, go to a clinic and stay away from SO until you can get some piece of mind ..

What do you take for Monkey pox
There is an antiviral if you come in contact with it.

However:
The United Kingdom Health Security Agency has warned 'men who are gay and bisexual' to be aware of unusual rashes or lesions and contact a doctor without delay in such a case. The warning comes after the UK reported its ninth monkeypox case since May 6, with the UKHSA confirming 'recent cases predominantly in gay and bisexual communities, or men who have sex with men

Anyway, turns out that people vaccinated against smallpox are protected from monkeypox 85% effective).

So looks like I'm in the clear for two reasons:
1. I'm not a gay or bisexual male:rolleyes:
2. I've been vax'd for smallpox 2X's, once as a kid and again in the early 70's courtesy of US military.:)

a
I would wait on the meds as it may mask a problem. Plus if you do not have enough it will not get rid of it.
And possible make what you "might" have antibiotic resistant, if the correct dosage, and length of time to take are incorrect, or you have a STD that needs an antibiotic that isn't what is in your medicine cabinet. This is far bigger problem, than holding off for a few days to see if symptoms present (although you could have an STD and not present the typical "discharge, burning sensations).

There is an antiviral if you come in contact with it.

However:
The United Kingdom Health Security Agency has warned 'men who are gay and bisexual' to be aware of unusual rashes or lesions and contact a doctor without delay in such a case. The warning comes after the UK reported its ninth monkeypox case since May 6, with the UKHSA confirming 'recent cases predominantly in gay and bisexual communities, or men who have sex with men

Anyway, turns out that people vaccinated against smallpox are protected from monkeypox 85% effective).

So looks like I'm in the clear for two reasons:
1. I'm not a gay or bisexual male:rolleyes:
2. I've been vax'd for smallpox 2X's, once as a kid and again in the early 70's courtesy of US military.:)
Feel bad for the under 40 crowd that didn’t get smallpox vaccine.

a

And possible make what you "might" have antibiotic resistant, if the correct dosage, and length of time to take are incorrect, or you have a STD that needs an antibiotic that isn't what is in your medicine cabinet. This is far bigger problem, than holding off for a few days to see if symptoms present (although you could have an STD and not present the typical "discharge, burning sensations).
Good point. I just went with google where it did 500mg 3x a day is good. But will stop that and wait a few more days and get a real test.