Soprano's - What were Ralphie and Janice doing in Bed

ok...3 hours away........My prediction.......no, my guarantee, is that anyone or anything that wants to knock ralphie off that show, better rethink his actions. Never happen this early in any season.
I dont care what it looks like. Ratings are ratings.

a little ass play

Janice was working Ralphie's ass with a vibrator. If you had your volume up, or like me have the benifit of having your digital TV running through your sound system, you would have heard the unmistakeable hum of a vibrator.

I think that the writers of the Sopranos are trying to tell us that all though the characters are mobsters, they are as normal as you and me. Not saying that ass play is normal for everyone.

But....Tony see's a shrink. We see normal family drama almost weekly. Italians must deal with prejudice's about the mob. And yes some of us have fetishes.

Perhaps that is what we should be talking about here. What other instances do you see, where we are seeing what could happen to any of us.

Originally posted by BigMadM
ok...3 hours away........My prediction.......no, my guarantee, is that anyone or anything that wants to knock ralphie off that show, better rethink his actions. Never happen this early in any season.
I dont care what it looks like. Ratings are ratings.
You hit the nail on the head.

The big boss johnny in ny better tread lightly.
And paulie better hope before he takes a bullet, he dont talk about paulies big fucking mouth.
Paulie, what a crybaby.
We may be seeing numerous rub-0uts this season afterall.
Big Johnny beware. Your boss carmine just signed your ticket to hell.

and tony better realize that johnnys wife will not keep her mouth shut if her husband suddenly takes a permanent vacation.
it looks like they will have to hit her also if they want to keep the feds off their backs...but that is a long shot.

I watch this show and Now I use words like hit instead of kill...amazing how powerful the tv set is.

Last edited:
Did Tony stop the hit of Johnny Stacks? They left that a little unclear. One thing I found on there web site is they show different coming attractions than those shown at the end of the show. Well at least they did last week.

Tony will increase his wealth without johnny around.
The main boss gives the nod, its a smart move for tony.
The sooner the better, just be careful not to start any wars.

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
Wow, Im surprised no one is posing about the obvious sexual tension between Carmella and Furio Giunta! This is a situation, if let come to fruition, will result in some whacking.
hp

Poor carmilla,..the lady only wants some....
first the house painter now her husbands bodyguard.
I would think at this point, tony should pay him more to fuck her.
After all, tony is such a stand up guy.

I would think at this point, tony should pay him more to fuck her.
After all, tony is such a stand up guy.
You forgot the Priest also. Although I think the priest was after her not the other way around.

RufusMoses

(212) 513-0888
Furio is on loan from the (homeland) Italian mob...getting permission to whack him might be difficult, and whacking him without permission would be really really bad business...

They still have a perfectly good avenue for a war with the Russian mob...what happened to "Czechoslovakian interior decorator"? This would be a good plot turn in that it would allow for blood to be spilled without losing many or perhaps any of the regular cast...

Another big space for development...so far they've made Bakala (jr) out to be a boy scout...takes care of Uncle Junior...is true to his wife and feels grief and guilt related to her death...but even if you are family you still have to earn your bones...surely he's killed in the past...how long until we get to see his nasty side?

What clearly seems to be telegraphed this season...and that may just be a magicians misdirection...is that sooner or later Tony will be greatly disappointed in Christopher....he is clinging to the notion that the only way out of the "dead or in the can" ending is to trust family, even in the face of both his Mother and Uncle Junior in the past plotting to kill him...ironically the only admirable aspect of Tony, his dedication to family, is also his Achilles heel, and his implicit trust of Christopher might well get him whacked...or jailed with the help of the now FBI-turned girlfriend...

Re: a little ass play

Originally posted by imaginess
Janice was working Ralphie's ass with a vibrator. If you had your volume up, or like me have the benifit of having your digital TV running through your sound system, you would have heard the unmistakeable hum of a vibrator.

I think that the writers of the Sopranos are trying to tell us that all though the characters are mobsters, they are as normal as you and me. Not saying that ass play is normal for everyone.

But....Tony see's a shrink. We see normal family drama almost weekly. Italians must deal with prejudice's about the mob. And yes some of us have fetishes.

Perhaps that is what we should be talking about here. What other instances do you see, where we are seeing what could happen to any of us.
The title of that episode should have been called "Cazz' in gool"

Don't forget that she also had a little something going with Father whatshisname, in the first year.

Deny, deny , deny

OK did anybody catch Ralphie denying that Janice fuc**d him in the ass in fact tried to turn it against her. But Ralphie we got it on tape.

I still think Ralphie gets whacked before the season ends

Sopranas actors in other shows

Was watching a rerun of Law and Order tonight.

Johnny Sacks was playing a mob don.

Between L&O and NYPD blue reruns no telling who will show up as what. Have seen:

Chris as chauffer, drug mule murderer
Carmela as defense attorney and other
Big Pussy - general witness
Junior - as a judge - WTF
Janice as all kinds - usually peripheral character.

Janice on the prowl

You gotta love the way Janice was schlepping (how do you say that in mobster) around frozen dishes that others cooked to impress Bobby and Junior. And, her little comments here and there, spying on Bobby with binocs? What a conniving bitch.

Last edited: