Soprano's - What were Ralphie and Janice doing in Bed

Vegasjim.

Because the authers want her to hook up with someone else in the next episodes, perhaps the gangster with a lot of kids, who has lost his wife in the accident. If I had to bet, that's what I'd bet on.

Last edited:
Janice is too funny.

She can turn any man into silly putty.

Something about her that drives men crazy and makes them want her more and more and more.

Bacala? Nah.

I don't see Janice hooking up with Bobby Bacala. He's portrayed as too much of a sweetheart to be rolling around with someone else so soon after his wife buys the farm.

What the hell is with Paulie? He's turning into a real baby while he's "on vacation".

Re: Thanks Slinky & GG

Originally posted by vegasjim
He may be taken out of her house in a garbage bag like her last boyfriend if not careful.

Never happen. Ralphie can do what he wants for a while, Hes a captain and gets free passes.
Hell never get hit by noone.(double negative)
You hit him, its like hitting tony himself.
Noone wants to die and hitting ralphie, for whatever reason, is suicide.

Last edited:

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Re: Re: Thanks Slinky & GG

Originally posted by BigMadM

Never happen. Ralphie can do what he wants for a while, Hes a captain and gets free passes.
Hell never get hit by noone.(double negative)
You hit him, its like hitting tony himself.
Noone wants to die and hitting ralphie, for whatever reason, is suicide.
Didn't you see the coming attractions ?

Paulie's setting up Ralphie

Paulie's close with Johnny Sacks now, and if he can get Johnny and Carmine from NYC to take out Ralph, he's back in the saddle money-wise when he gets out of the joint, and this time with the backing of the NYC crew, which means the Sorprano family will have a hard time touching him.

Anyway, I thought this week's episode was a little weak compared to the others. The conversation in the car at the end was funny, though.

The Pine Barrens episode is my favorite of all time. Paulie's "He's an interior decorator" line is classic, but Christopher's reply is even better - "His apartment looked like shit."