Sophia Belle 516-250-3380 (formerly 919-888-7318) - Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be returning in just a few days. If you are new to me and interested in getting verified, it would be to your advantage to do so before I arrive for optimal scheduling flexibility... please familiarize yourself with my screening...

https://www.sophiabelle.com/etiquette

Looking forward to seeing everyone next week!
LIKE, and my pants are getting tight already....

review
I finally got to see Sophia yesterday for an hour, after trying for a year. I get to the hotel and go up to the room, I walk in she’s there greats me wearing sexy lingerie at this point I am so nervous and she can tell so we get to the bed, I get comfortable and we start talking for a bit, any nervousness or jitters I had are all gone, she has a nice calming effect. She hops on top of me and we start making out, then she moves to a wonderful bbbj with ball play and lots of eye contact I was in heaven, that goes on for about 10 minutes then I finally pop I was surprised how long I lasted. She cleans me up, we chat for a bit more we start round 2 with more bbbj, than she puts the cover on and starts riding me for some time, but I wanted to see her ass from behind we switch to doggy, the view is great I am trying not to bust we go to missionary after some time. I start going soft we might have started round 2 a little too soon, she takes the cover off and finishes me with a hand job. there are a few minutes left we talk some more, while I get dressed didn’t feel rushed at all and we hug goodbye. So overall my experience was great I will definitely she Sophia again in the future and looking forward to it thanks Sophia for a great time!

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
review
I finally got to see Sophia yesterday for an hour, after trying for a year. I get to the hotel and go up to the room, I walk in she’s there greats me wearing sexy lingerie at this point I am so nervous and she can tell so we get to the bed, I get comfortable and we start talking for a bit, any nervousness or jitters I had are all gone, she has a nice calming effect. She hops on top of me and we start making out, then she moves to a wonderful bbbj with ball play and lots of eye contact I was in heaven, that goes on for about 10 minutes then I finally pop I was surprised how long I lasted. She cleans me up, we chat for a bit more we start round 2 with more bbbj, than she puts the cover on and starts riding me for some time, but I wanted to see her ass from behind we switch to doggy, the view is great I am trying not to bust we go to missionary after some time. I start going soft we might have started round 2 a little too soon, she takes the cover off and finishes me with a hand job. there are a few minutes left we talk some more, while I get dressed didn’t feel rushed at all and we hug goodbye. So overall my experience was great I will definitely she Sophia again in the future and looking forward to it thanks Sophia for a great time!
Xoxo

Sometimes the mongering gods frown down upon you, see my recent escapade in the manscaping thread, and sometimes they smile upon you. Last night, they were grinning from ear to ear, Sophia Belle stayed up late to see me. What a site for sore eyes, and what a relief for my sore junk, lol. At this point, we're old friends, and i try to see her every visit she takes north. She was exhausted, but stayed up late for 3 reasons, the pleasure of my company (lol), to see the damage to my junk, and to help me tenderly get the poison out. She's simply the best provider I've ever had the pleasure to be with. She looks AMAZING, even with her recent slim down, which i always luv'd the way she looked anyway, but, her boobs are still huge and full. We opted for a quick bj because of both our situations, her exhaustion, and my current tender state. Just speaking with her naked on the bed got me ready, and she was eager to please. She tenderly devoured me. I must admit, i felt terrible, my junk was still stinging and tender, and she had to put in more work than usual, and i kept apologizing, which she jokingly pushed aside and said stop apologizing! Just sit back and enjoy. Which i did.
Her skills are already legendary, there's nothing i can say that hasn't been said already. I can say, it's the little things that always amaze me. The warm genuine hug that lasts just long enough to know she's not faking, especially upon arrival. Most providers give a quick hug on the way out, not on the way in. She remembers everything we've ever discussed, work, hobbying, miscellaneous crap, and always asks about each, usually while she's sitting there naked and gorgeous. That always amazes me, knowing how popular a provider she is. How does she remember all this stuff about little ol me? But that's what puts her above all others. I know what we are to each other, but I've truly grown to have an affinity for Miss Belle. I've seen her more than I've seen any other provider, and i always look forward to her visits north. As we all know, I'm easily bored and try out different providers all the time, and I'm also a victim of that damn Coolidge effect (little nod to @Samariran), so I'm always sampling local talent, but when Sophia is in town, all that stops, and i can't wait to spend some time with her. I know, i know, I'm the cheapest person on the planet, there's no way I'm spending that to be with her. Yes, i am. I've stated that with a few providers, I'm willing to pay whatever they ask, because the overall experience is worth every penny. Sophia is the top person on that list. Luv ya hon. Thanks for everything. See you again, soon!

nice review! been wanting to see Sophia so bad after all these reviews and i have also had my fair share of great adventures with southern girls!
can anyone update on what the donation is? i dont have providers that will budge for me b/c they all come and go here in LI so i will need to pass the LE check some other way.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Sometimes the mongering gods frown down upon you, see my recent escapade in the manscaping thread, and sometimes they smile upon you. Last night, they were grinning from ear to ear, Sophia Belle stayed up late to see me. What a site for sore eyes, and what a relief for my sore junk, lol. At this point, we're old friends, and i try to see her every visit she takes north. She was exhausted, but stayed up late for 3 reasons, the pleasure of my company (lol), to see the damage to my junk, and to help me tenderly get the poison out. She's simply the best provider I've ever had the pleasure to be with. She looks AMAZING, even with her recent slim down, which i always luv'd the way she looked anyway, but, her boobs are still huge and full. We opted for a quick bj because of both our situations, her exhaustion, and my current tender state. Just speaking with her naked on the bed got me ready, and she was eager to please. She tenderly devoured me. I must admit, i felt terrible, my junk was still stinging and tender, and she had to put in more work than usual, and i kept apologizing, which she jokingly pushed aside and said stop apologizing! Just sit back and enjoy. Which i did.
Her skills are already legendary, there's nothing i can say that hasn't been said already. I can say, it's the little things that always amaze me. The warm genuine hug that lasts just long enough to know she's not faking, especially upon arrival. Most providers give a quick hug on the way out, not on the way in. She remembers everything we've ever discussed, work, hobbying, miscellaneous crap, and always asks about each, usually while she's sitting there naked and gorgeous. That always amazes me, knowing how popular a provider she is. How does she remember all this stuff about little ol me? But that's what puts her above all others. I know what we are to each other, but I've truly grown to have an affinity for Miss Belle. I've seen her more than I've seen any other provider, and i always look forward to her visits north. As we all know, I'm easily bored and try out different providers all the time, and I'm also a victim of that damn Coolidge effect (little nod to @Samariran), so I'm always sampling local talent, but when Sophia is in town, all that stops, and i can't wait to spend some time with her. I know, i know, I'm the cheapest person on the planet, there's no way I'm spending that to be with her. Yes, i am. I've stated that with a few providers, I'm willing to pay whatever they ask, because the overall experience is worth every penny. Sophia is the top person on that list. Luv ya hon. Thanks for everything. See you again, soon!
You know how to make a woman blush ;)
Xoxo
~Sophia

I read about your misfortune yesterday .. it pained me to read through it..
Sophia is one of a kind- I agree with everything you wrote- She is the perfect example of the perfect date.
Unfortunately I will not be able to see her this time around but glad to see she can provide some harmony

Saw Sophia for the first time yesterday and wow..just wow. 1st class service and setup was a breeze. Worth every penny. My experience is similar to the other reviews here...very welcoming, really listens to your likes/dislikes and just a great personality. I only saw her for hh and wished I stayed longer. I’m already looking forward to our next session.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Saw Sophia for the first time yesterday and wow..just wow. 1st class service and setup was a breeze. Worth every penny. My experience is similar to the other reviews here...very welcoming, really listens to your likes/dislikes and just a great personality. I only saw her for hh and wished I stayed longer. I’m already looking forward to our next session.
Thank you! <3

I had the pleasure of seeing Sophia for the second time yesterday and I'm a believer. The process this time around was super simple via text, but even the screening I went through the first time was a breeze. Arrived at the hotel (and didn't freak her out by having reception call up to her room. What the hell was that about?) and proceeded to her room after getting the room number from parking lot. Get to the room and was greeted with the nicest hug possible and her looking amazing after appearing to just pop out of the shower. She has a great ability to just calm you down and make you feel at ease. We chilled on the bed for a few minutes catching up before she removed her top and gave me a full appreciation of how nice her recent tan came out. Proceeded to give me a mind altering bbbj. I can echo what countless others have said about her skills here. Great eye contact, ball play. I switched to standing with her on her knees in an attempt to last longer, as I was getting too comfortable laying down. Well, that didn't work, as I pretty much popped the instant she started working me with her boobs. Lasted about 20 minutes. We relaxed and chatted for another 15 or so before she brought me back to life with another bbbj. On goes the cover for some cg. I wanted to see her ass, so we switched to rcg for a few minutes before I couldn't take it anymore. Finished in the bag and cleanup right as we approached the hour mark. Chatted as we both got dressed and I was out the door, extremely satisfied.

I've said nothing that hasn't been said countless times before about Sophia. Just an amazing provider and someone I'm extremely glad I had my first and second experiences with.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I had the pleasure of seeing Sophia for the second time yesterday and I'm a believer. The process this time around was super simple via text, but even the screening I went through the first time was a breeze. Arrived at the hotel (and didn't freak her out by having reception call up to her room. What the hell was that about?) and proceeded to her room after getting the room number from parking lot. Get to the room and was greeted with the nicest hug possible and her looking amazing after appearing to just pop out of the shower. She has a great ability to just calm you down and make you feel at ease. We chilled on the bed for a few minutes catching up before she removed her top and gave me a full appreciation of how nice her recent tan came out. Proceeded to give me a mind altering bbbj. I can echo what countless others have said about her skills here. Great eye contact, ball play. I switched to standing with her on her knees in an attempt to last longer, as I was getting too comfortable laying down. Well, that didn't work, as I pretty much popped the instant she started working me with her boobs. Lasted about 20 minutes. We relaxed and chatted for another 15 or so before she brought me back to life with another bbbj. On goes the cover for some cg. I wanted to see her ass, so we switched to rcg for a few minutes before I couldn't take it anymore. Finished in the bag and cleanup right as we approached the hour mark. Chatted as we both got dressed and I was out the door, extremely satisfied.

I've said nothing that hasn't been said countless times before about Sophia. Just an amazing provider and someone I'm extremely glad I had my first and second experiences with.

All the very sweet feedback is much appreciated. Thank you <3

Great first post. And what a great person you saw so you could write your first review.

For those of you who have been screened and have an opportunity to see Sophia within the next week or two, take an hour or two out of your day and go see this amazing lady.. I have seen SB on several occasions and each encounter fails to disappoint. We will keep the particular details private, but I’ll stake my many years in the hobby and assure you, whatever your need ( all safe of course) for that day, she will satisfy...

She is a great conversationalist ( important to me) and remembers certain things... that are just.. refreshing.. Her clients ( and this is my take on it) are not just time slots, but human beings who she devotes all of her time and energy to while engaged..

Thanks Sophia for a great morning..
And I promise to wear you out the next time ( wink wink)

Status
Not open for further replies.