Sophia Belle 516-250-3380 (formerly 919-888-7318) - Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to see Sophia, but just have had no luck in meeting her background requirements. Just dont feel completely comfortable giving my personal info to a provider. I am sure that she is worth it, just feel uneasy about giving certain info. :(

I really want to see Sophia, but just have had no luck in meeting her background requirements. Just dont feel completely comfortable giving my personal info to a provider. I am sure that she is worth it, just feel uneasy about giving certain info. :(
When the provider is as reputable as Sophia you have absolutely nothing to worry about. She cant pay her bills and go shopping with your LinkedIn account name and drivers license. Just give her what she needs to feel good about you and then she can give you what you need to feel good. Its like algebra. YOUR ID + HER SCREENING - $200 = HAPPY

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Then don't. There are thousands of other women to see and tens of thousands of other potential customers for her. Or you could picket a store with a "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service" sign in the window.

Gents-
And gentlemen only, not for you savages...
I had the pleasure of seeing Ms. Sophia again...

If you have not have had the opportunity to spend some time with a lovely woman who, imho, is so genuine, sincere and such a pleasure to spend time with, get yourself screened and set up an appointment...

Thanks babe for a lovely morning .....

PS... MY dog, will never be the same....

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Gents-
And gentlemen only, not for you savages...
I had the pleasure of seeing Ms. Sophia again...

If you have not have had the opportunity to spend some time with a lovely woman who, imho, is so genuine, sincere and such a pleasure to spend time with, get yourself screened and set up an appointment...

Thanks babe for a lovely morning .....

PS... MY dog, will never be the same....
LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.