Soaring Gas Prices?

Where's Bush we need someone to blame?

Was that before or after he screwed your ass. Last time I checked Bush and his friends raped the economy took your money and left Barry to hold the bag for the whole bs.

I personally dislike all of them. Mainly republicans because none of that conservative shyt has worked for the last 10 years.

Where's Bush we need someone to blame?

Was that before or after he screwed your ass. Last time I checked Bush and his friends raped the economy took your money and left Barry to hold the bag for the whole bs.

I personally dislike all of them. Mainly republicans because none of that conservative shyt has worked for the last 10 years.
You think Bush was a conservative? I wish. There hasn't been anything resembling a conservative agenda since Reagan.

And now it's Barry's turn to do the raping and believe me when he gets done he'll make Bush seem like an amateur.

There are no nations...

...there are no peoples. There are no Russians. There are no Arabs. There is no third world. There is no west. There is only one holistic system of systems; one vast interwoven, interacting, multivariate multinational dominion of dollars. Petrodollars, electrodollars, reichmarks, rubles, rin, pounds and shekels. It is the international system of currency that determines the totality of life on this planet. That is the natural order of things today. That is the atomic, subatomic and galactic structure of things today. It is the international system of currency that determines the totality of life on this planet. That is the natural order of things… There is no America. There is no democracy. There is only IBM and ITT and AT &T and Dupont, Dow, Union Carbide and Exxon. Those are the nations of the world today. What do you think the Russians talk about in their councils of state? Karl Marx? They pull out their linear programming charts, statistical decision theories, and minimax solutions and compute the price-cost probabilities of their transactions and investments just like we do. We no longer live in a world of nations and ideologies… The world is a college of corporations inexorably determined by the immutable by-laws of business. The world is a business… It has been since man crawled out of the slime. And our children will live to see that perfect world in which there is no war or famine, oppression or brutality. One vast and ecumenical holding company for whom all men will work to serve a common profit and in which all men will own a share of stock, all necessities provided, all anxieties tranquilized, all boredom amused… Arthur Jensen...

...there are no peoples. There are no Russians. There are no Arabs. There is no third world. There is no west. There is only one holistic system of systems; one vast interwoven, interacting, multivariate multinational dominion of dollars. Petrodollars, electrodollars, reichmarks, rubles, rin, pounds and shekels. It is the international system of currency that determines the totality of life on this planet. That is the natural order of things today. That is the atomic, subatomic and galactic structure of things today. It is the international system of currency that determines the totality of life on this planet. That is the natural order of things… There is no America. There is no democracy. There is only IBM and ITT and AT &T and Dupont, Dow, Union Carbide and Exxon. Those are the nations of the world today. What do you think the Russians talk about in their councils of state? Karl Marx? They pull out their linear programming charts, statistical decision theories, and minimax solutions and compute the price-cost probabilities of their transactions and investments just like we do. We no longer live in a world of nations and ideologies… The world is a college of corporations inexorably determined by the immutable by-laws of business. The world is a business… It has been since man crawled out of the slime. And our children will live to see that perfect world in which there is no war or famine, oppression or brutality. One vast and ecumenical holding company for whom all men will work to serve a common profit and in which all men will own a share of stock, all necessities provided, all anxieties tranquilized, all boredom amused… Arthur Jensen...
That is true and inciteful when it comes to economic tranactions. I assure you when it comes to legal problems, the country that you are in makes a huge difference.

Rising gas prices will force us to act as we would in any other situation involving scarce resources - we will learn to use our fossil fuels more efficiently, whether that means more efficient vehicles, more efficient supply chains, more efficient use of travel, or what not. The absence of constraints leads to inefficiency in the use of whatever resources are involved, so this is the upside of expensive gas. That's my brighter-side take.

No we won't.

Cause we as a country are too fucking selfish, too fucking vain and too fucking stupid.
Don't forget too fat and lazy! If people can't even look in the mirror and make a reasoned decision to exercise and watch their diet, there's little hope that they can make a reasoned decision to reduce our oil consumption.

just paid 3.85 reg over the weekend.

the question now is ..how high is high?

also, why is the Obama administration silent on this ?? ( I did hear something like " they are studying it" but the report was rather vague.)

where is Thorn ??? hopefully, he will chime in on this.
Yeah, remember those days?

If I remember correctly, gas was WAY under $2 when he took over and nearly hit $5 with a barrel (sweet Texas crude) over $140, but he took care of that at the end...when the Dow went from 14k to 6.6 k in a few weeks oil was $30 per barrel and they couldn't give it away because no one drove to work any more.

I know it's not fair to blame him, he was at the wheel when the wave hit and the boat capsized.

Well. Barry said that gas was way too expensive under Bush and that he was going to fix that. He hasn't. In fact it has gotten worse. So if it was Bush's fault then ... who's fault is it now?

I was reading an opinon piece in the Post today about specultators are responsible of about 25% of the fuel costs, then I dropped 80 bucks @ the BP as I filled up. I am buying alot of happy endings for those f-ing commodities traders

Well. Barry said that gas was way too expensive under Bush and that he was going to fix that. He hasn't. In fact it has gotten worse. So if it was Bush's fault then ... who's fault is it now?
Did he say that?
I would have guessed he'd want us on the bus. ( front and back)
Me, unless it's cold or wet I'm on the bike, 15 miles one way, saying the whole time,"I'll live longer and better and Osama's friends will have less money to use to kill my friends."