Slipping off the condom; gamesmanship or scumbag move?

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
dont tell me to chill. He's such a loser and a terrible person, and like most people who fit that description he has the opposite opinion of himself. So dellusional. Spends his whole life on this. Probably has absoltuely nothing to say in life if it doesnt pertain to this subject. Its not even funny at this point. Its scary. Im not the only one who thinks that of him. I know the moderator protects him because he gives reviews and all. But he's a sociopath and a huge liar. We already proved he lies about his investments so he probably lies about the women too. For someone who brags so much about money, yet too cheap or broke to ever foot for a short stay motel and only uses his car is also suspect. But regardless his language, which is promised to curtail is not funny and i do feel scared for girls who meet him, As much as a couple people here are entertained by his reviews, i see no real value to him in life. He's an angry little man. Who thinks he's cool. I know a hundred people just like him. Its like a predictable mold. I know he'll come back with some childish remark and call me a loser and babyish stuff like he usually does.
It’s definitely a concern for the safety of providers as well. It’s unfortunate that someone would have such evil intentions

I have some questions about how best to stealth these bitches.

Does the trick of tearing an alka seltzer packet in the dark and pretending to put on a condom really work? I saw that on "californication"

What is the best brand to use for easier slippage off?

After you slip it off, where do yiu hide it? In one of your rolls of fat, or hers?

I am considering making a water or lube soluable condom that melts when it goes in bitches' pussies. Do you all think there is a market for that?
Well invention are made everyday. If you were able to invent a condom that’s melts in a girls pussy you will be a very rich man. But remember to patent it before it can be stolen. Good luck.

Just curious — why would the provider do that?
I have caught her trying to remove the condom due to the fact that one of the obvious side-effects of wearing a condom is the creation of diminished sensitivity which could prolong the sex act, delaying the john's orgasm and exit. She might feel that even though you booked an hour, there is no way she wants you to pound her for a full 60 minutes. (Lack of work ethic. She should realize that you take the good with the bad. Some guys spill over in 5 minutes and others bought an hour instead of a half hour because he really wants to play out his passions.)

If she is already the fearless type that thinks nothing of going raw, she tears it off creating a higher heat level and maximum stimulation to quicken the john's boiling-point to orgasm and allowing her to send him off and move on to her next money-making venture or at least to stop his relentless sexual charges.

Thinking you cant catch herpes or genital warts is odd to me. You decrease your chances wearing a condom. The girl might even be trying to protect the hobbyist.

Taking all these pills prep and such may very well fuck em over later in life.

I firmly believe in Karma. If you want bbfs tell her. Fuck it even while you are fucking her. Give her the option to say yes or no.

Some girls will even stop providing or being an SB because of cases such as this.

Vast majority of SB's dont care about condoms. So see the ones who dont care.

I have caught her trying to remove the condom due to the fact that one of the obvious side-effects of wearing a condom is the creation of diminished sensitivity which could prolong the sex act, delaying the john's orgasm and exit. She might feel that even though you booked an hour, there is no way she wants you to pound her for a full 60 minutes. (Lack of work ethic. She should realize that you take the good with the bad. Some guys spill over in 5 minutes and others bought an hour instead of a half hour because he really wants to play out his passions.)

If she is already the fearless type that thinks nothing of going raw, she tears it off creating a higher heat level and maximum stimulation to quicken the john's boiling-point to orgasm and allowing her to send him off and move on to her next money-making venture or at least to stop his relentless sexual charges.
This isnt the norm. This is typically the junkie girls who do this. Or girls who may have an sti already. Most pros if they put a condom on you expect you to finish with it on. Unless you are talking what it sounds like a bbfs queen.

This happened to you?

This happened to you?
This has been attempted with me many times and not with hard-core drug addicts.

It should not be so surprising at all. Many girls back in the Flushing heyday went with or without. I mean, how many times has the term raw-dog been used in this forum?

But for me, it has been offered as an accommodation mostly after a long session covered with a condom and in many positions and the lady thought that because of the condom creating lack of sensitivity that she would allow me in uncovered so I could climax and move on with my life. There were times when out of frustration that I was taking too long, and using her body for more than the average estimated romp time, that she just pulled it off and tried to force me back in.

On those occasions, I would calm her down and just let her finish me with a hand job.

And also on occasion, when I noticed a feeling of greater warmth and sensitivity and sensing that the condom might have broken due to the heavy use, I have pulled out and discovered that the condom had indeed broken and I unwittingly had been raw-dogging for at least a number of seconds. To me, it was horrifying to wonder if I was exposed. To her it was no surprise because she has seen many failed condoms. I always would go get checked and luckily I had no infection.

Best to bring your own high-quality condoms.

But, during a long session, I often don't just assume that I am still covered. I reach down with my hand to make sure that the latex is still palpable. I have also had occasion when a girl feels it is okay to quickly tear off the condom and finish me raw in her mouth. If I were not extremely conscious, that cold have easily occurred when I was so caught up in the pleasure of it all. I even remember a girl with a visible herpes virus on her lips making a bee-line to my penis before a condom could be donned. Still in possession of quick reflexes, I swerved to the left and blocked her face with both hands to protect junior.

Imagine that????? She knows she has a herpes virus and she is going to share it with me. These women are not your best friends' sisters. We do play around far more than we should and but by the grace of God we have come through pretty much unscathed. But never let your guard down and be cautious always.

I had a condom slip off once and both me and the provider were unhappy, which I assumed would be the normal reaction. Can we all agree that removing it without both parties content is a scumbag move and move on?
I would agree. This is really a jerk move. I was once waiting for a provider in another room. All of a sudden I hear the provider yelling at the customer. I couldn't hear what was going on. When the provider entered my room I asked her what happened. She said when they were doing doggy the customer pulled off the condom. She said something felt wrong and decide to check on the situation. She was pissed. I really felt bad. F'd up customer.

This isnt the norm. This is typically the junkie girls who do this. Or girls who may have an sti already. Most pros if they put a condom on you expect you to finish with it on. Unless you are talking what it sounds like a bbfs queen.
Knowing the market is tough with many options, some providers "may" use this to "keep" the customer loyal. IDK. Just a guess.

Knowing the market is tough with many options, some providers "may" use this to "keep" the customer loyal. IDK. Just a guess.
This would happen more imo anf has happened to me where she acts confused of where the condom is and then you fuck her raw. Or she is doing p2p and your cock goes in raw and she keeps on or hints thats ok.

To take it off during session is much more odd.

I once had a situation where I went to the apartment building where my Chinese young lady worked last time I saw her. She was outside the building and she said "new place" and showed me the address. Was across town (queens) so we got into my car and we drove there.
Place was an AMP and older woman (but a MILF) let us in. Went to the curtained room and went to work with younger girl with BBBJ, DATY then a lot of CFS various positions. After about 20 minutes of this with both of us making a racket, the MILF opens the curtain a bit to peek her head in to watch. After a couple of minutes she comes into the room smiling and points to her crotch. I nod OK (just the kinda guy I am — always polite and never to refuse a request from a lady) and she comes into the room and takes off her clothes.

Here's the part relevant to this thread:

So I pull out of the younger, she gets off the table and the MILF walks over, takes off my condom and replaces it with a new one and jumps on the table legs spread. Did a little DATY until she indicated she wanted some mish and I saddle up (again — just the kinda guy I am — always polite and never to refuse a request from a lady). Couple minutes of this and she wraps her arms around my neck and totally gets off. Big smile then points to the younger who is watching all this. So I get off her (one of the perhaps only advantages of getting older is you get a lot more control and I hadn't cum yet) and the younger one comes over, replaces my condom with a new one and jumps on the table legs spread and off to the races with her (and again — just the kinda guy I am — always polite and never to refuse a request from a lady) while the MILF is watching.

Point is, given how careful these women were, no way would they be happy if I pulled off the condom w/o them knowing — although with one always watching probably not possible not to know.

I once had a situation where I went to the apartment building where my Chinese young lady worked last time I saw her. She was outside the building and she said "new place" and showed me the address. Was across town (queens) so we got into my car and we drove there.
Place was an AMP and older woman (but a MILF) let us in. Went to the curtained room and went to work with younger girl with BBBJ, DATY then a lot of CFS various positions. After about 20 minutes of this with both of us making a racket, the MILF opens the curtain a bit to peek her head in to watch. After a couple of minutes she comes into the room smiling and points to her crotch. I nod OK (just the kinda guy I am — always polite and never to refuse a request from a lady) and she comes into the room and takes off her clothes.

So I pull out of the younger, she gets off the table and the MILF walks over, takes off my condom and replaces it with a new one and jumps on the table legs spread. Did a little DATY until she indicated she wanted some mish and I saddle up (again — just the kinda guy I am — always polite and never to refuse a request from a lady). Couple minutes of this and she wraps her arms around my neck and totally gets off. Big smile then points to the younger who is watching all this. So I get off her (one of the perhaps only advantages of getting older is you get a lot more control and I hadn't cum yet) and the younger one comes over, replaces my condom with a new one and jumps on the table legs spread and off to the races with her (and again — just the kinda guy I am — always polite and never to refuse a request from a lady) while the MILF is watching.

Point is, given how careful these women were, no way would they be happy if I pulled off the condom w/o them knowing — although with one always watching probably not possible not to know.
That is so damn hot!! Oh how I wish something like this would happen to me. Like many, I love being watched. I’m guessing you didn’t even have to pay up for the dual session!

Agreed ive had 5 pro threesomes and 3 non pro threesomes. All the pro threesomes the girls switch condoms. Even wipe you down after bbbj.

This thinking its ok to just remove the condom. Is just the person trying to justify their actions.

That is so damn hot!! Oh how I wish something like this would happen to me. Like many, I love being watched. I’m guessing you didn’t even have to pay up for the dual session!
As I was leaving the MILF was sitting by the counter. She handed me a business card and said come back again. It was pretty clear to me that she didn't expect money that I paid upfront to the younger one when I arrived (was $100 as I recall - was maybe 5 years ago). Anyway I put the card in my wallet and took out a 20 (yup a 20 - I'm the last of the big time spenders) and gave it to her. By the smile on her face she wasn't expecting it.