Slipping off the condom; gamesmanship or scumbag move?

dont tell me to chill. He's such a loser and a terrible person, and like most people who fit that description he has the opposite opinion of himself. So dellusional. Spends his whole life on this. Probably has absoltuely nothing to say in life if it doesnt pertain to this subject. Its not even funny at this point. Its scary. Im not the only one who thinks that of him. I know the moderator protects him because he gives reviews and all. But he's a sociopath and a huge liar. We already proved he lies about his investments so he probably lies about the women too. For someone who brags so much about money, yet too cheap or broke to ever foot for a short stay motel and only uses his car is also suspect. But regardless his language, which is promised to curtail is not funny and i do feel scared for girls who meet him, As much as a couple people here are entertained by his reviews, i see no real value to him in life. He's an angry little man. Who thinks he's cool. I know a hundred people just like him. Its like a predictable mold. I know he'll come back with some childish remark and call me a loser and babyish stuff like he usually does.

Ok, Drastic times call for drastic measures. And I've personally had enough of him....Going forward, any girl he reviews, i will personally contact and show his review. It wont be hard for them to know its him. I will then secure a photo of him from the women, that i will happily share Just to show what a tool this guy is. Call me a white knight, but im the farthest thing from it. Im just concerned about peoples safety around a sociopath. I wouldnt want to hear about someone getting hurt knowing that maybe i could have prevented it. Mark my words, i will do exactly this.

dont tell me to chill. He's such a loser and a terrible person, and like most people who fit that description he has the opposite opinion of himself. So dellusional. Spends his whole life on this. Probably has absoltuely nothing to say in life if it doesnt pertain to this subject. Its not even funny at this point. Its scary. Im not the only one who thinks that of him. I know the moderator protects him because he gives reviews and all. But he's a sociopath and a huge liar. We already proved he lies about his investments so he probably lies about the women too. For someone who brags so much about money, yet too cheap or broke to ever foot for a short stay motel and only uses his car is also suspect. But regardless his language, which is promised to curtail is not funny and i do feel scared for girls who meet him, As much as a couple people here are entertained by his reviews, i see no real value to him in life. He's an angry little man. Who thinks he's cool. I know a hundred people just like him. Its like a predictable mold. I know he'll come back with some childish remark and call me a loser and babyish stuff like he usually does.
The man does have an incredible hate towards the women he meets/sees. The reality is, if that's all it was, then ok, its a personality thing. Its the fact that he deceives them and puts them in danger as described in other threads that is the problem...

Ok, Drastic times call for drastic measures. And I've personally had enough of him....Going forward, any girl he reviews, i will personally contact and show his review. It wont be hard for them to know its him. I will then secure a photo of him from the women, that i will happily share Just to show what a tool this guy is. Call me a white knight, but im the farthest thing from it. Im just concerned about peoples safety around a sociopath. I wouldnt want to hear about someone getting hurt knowing that maybe i could have prevented it. Mark my words, i will do exactly this.
Regardless how you or they feel about the dude, I doubt the mods will be all too happy about this post :p

You do realize "Might have to send him the meg bj video next valentines day " was a joke, right? No argument about some of the other things being said, but if you don't see the above was an attempt at humor, then being quarantined has you tensed up!

Also very much against any form of WKing. You bring more attention to our site from girls then we can be less free about posting. Its a cycle that will shut that thread down with enough negative feedback.

I have a suspicion Smash is like Vermeer (for those who remember)

He used to come on UG and post the most vile misogynistic reviews. But if you asked a girl who knew UG, they would say it's just an online act and he's actually a regular guy offline.

Maybe he gets off on coming across on here a lot worse than he is

There as the chegg nonsense too. I'm certain parts of it is an act but as I've been saying it's part of the BS going on and also risky for UG IMO (but what do I know) while imo at least some legit conversation is being squashed.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
WTF are you talking about?
I'm calling you out right now, this is the second time you've alluded to conversations being deleted.
You are full of shit. I went back and looked at posts of yours I deleted and there was maybe one when you made the remark the first time.
He's almost up to strike three (and then he'll go elsewhere and cry about how horrible we are here even though what he is doing is expressly against our written rules).

WTF are you talking about?
I'm calling you out right now, this is the second time you've alluded to conversations being deleted.
You are full of shit. I went back and looked at posts of yours I deleted and there was maybe one when you made the remark the first time.
I never said my messages. I'm only interested in making this place a better place with healthy conversation.

So then how am I sqashing conversation?

What is it you want to talk about that I'm not letting you?

@billyS - I have had a few of my message pulled. If you are moderating with the goal of keeping the thread to direct experience with women and questions about them, then its right on. Might be interesting in the future to do this spin off thread concept more often if what is being said has any value, but outside the scope of what the threads intention is for.

P.S. Thanks for your work in keeping it from descending into chaos. I fully understand its a thankless job and someone is going to be pissed regardless of what you do. Only providing an idea, that may lead to additional active threads. Like the one on MILFs, that was a solid spin off!

I have some questions about how best to stealth these bitches.

Does the trick of tearing an alka seltzer packet in the dark and pretending to put on a condom really work? I saw that on "californication"

What is the best brand to use for easier slippage off?

After you slip it off, where do yiu hide it? In one of your rolls of fat, or hers?

I am considering making a water or lube soluable condom that melts when it goes in bitches' pussies. Do you all think there is a market for that?

I have some questions about how best to stealth these bitches.

Does the trick of tearing an alka seltzer packet in the dark and pretending to put on a condom really work? I saw that on "californication"

What is the best brand to use for easier slippage off?

After you slip it off, where do yiu hide it? In one of your rolls of fat, or hers?

I am considering making a water or lube soluable condom that melts when it goes in bitches' pussies. Do you all think there is a market for that?
April fool

What do you get from telling girls about my reviews? Do you think it’s going to stop them from whoring themselves like you were doing? Like 5********** was doing? You will never oppress me and even though I don’t post reviews, rest assured many a slut are being smashed in golds honor.

stop preventing reviews, which is the best part about the website