Slipping off the condom; gamesmanship or scumbag move?

Very confusing. So many questions
-what’s a weed pen?
-what’s Peru O’Clock of conforms?
-if she’s a 110lb model, what makes her roommate soooo hot?
-what does Jay have to do with a college chick in Purchase NY?
-knowing so many of these chicks you smash refuse raw, you don’t bring condoms?
-Did you get Anal after all that talk about 100% Greek and being an anal vergin?
  1. A weed pen is concentrated marijuana (liquid form) that you press a button and it releases vaporized weed smoke. Very convenient and relatively expensive compared to traditional methods. Girls love them because they take social media videos hitting them thinking they’re cool
  2. Not sure what you meant by Peru
  3. Jessy has brown eyes, and brown hair. Her roommate is blonde, blue eyes, a little shorter but thicker where it counts (ass)
  4. I was supposed to meet with jay AND her smoking hot friend last night at 5am. One of you mongers offered more and fucked the market up. Won’t be posting reviews of girls if currently seeing anymore. Asking a monger to politely back off is like asking a starving lion to share his meal.
  5. I still stand by the phrase “fuck condoms” and I slide them off 99% of the time. Honestly, if you hit the pussy good and their eyes roll back to their head, they’re too distracted to even care/look. I now have an economy box of condoms from last nights college chick so I’m good going forward.
  6. I wasn’t paying no damn $800. But I did stick my fat ass thumb in there and popped it in like a blowpop. For what I paid I think I got off Easy.
  7. College visitation ended at 11 so let’s work backwards. I started at 9:35pm and dropped her off at 10:50. 48 minute drive and food later and i was writing the review waiting to meet with jay

Most do it for fear of getting pregnant (as was this case) I’m neutered. Case closed.

Although there are mongers on this website who “smash and dash” or shortchange these little sluts, I do not judge their actions as I wish mine aren’t as well.

point in case, this website is about reviews not ethics or morals.

i mean if we signed up for UG and SA, do we have any to begin with?

Most do it for fear of getting pregnant (as was this case) I’m neutered. Case closed.

Although there are mongers on this website who “smash and dash” or shortchange these little sluts, I do not judge their actions as I wish mine aren’t as well.

Fair enough and TY for clarification....

Ethics and morals... I think many of us do maintain a point of how low we would go.. Behind every monger handle I think there is some good to be found... somewhere..

No, you idiot. It's their bodies and if they say wear a condom, wewr a condom. No one here is a saint. And on top of that, everyone here jokes around. But dont brag and defend your actions like we all agree.

Or maybe you'd like it if I stick my dick up your ass? I cant get you pregnant. Plus, Im.clean. Might as well endure.

You really are a goddamn retard piece of trash. The girls tou fuck are absokute pigs. I dont see why you brag. Theyre all 6s and under. Sorry Mods, but this guy is scum and has shown what a piece of shit he is from his first post.

pokler

Power Bottom

Are you saying you slide off condom without her consent ?

I think almost everyone agrees, it’s her body, if she says wear a condom, then wear one. If that’s a deal breaker (it is for me) then find someone else!

I have a serious question, getting really tired of hearing complaints about how much “someone else” is paying.
Thought there was a rule against telling other people how much to pay? No?

Personally I never offer under $200, basically because if I look at someone or talk to someone and don’t think it’s worth at least 200, I hit “hide” (or block) and move on. I’m not looking for streetwalkers, car dates or addicts looking for $50 for their next score. Not judging anyone who is, to each their own. I also have a max, and pretty much follow the same policy.

if you’re finding hidden gems for $60 good for you, if you’re able to afford 4 digits...same thing, but stop telling me what I’m “allowed” to offer.

pokler

Power Bottom
I think almost everyone agrees, it’s her body, if she says wear a condom, then wear one. If that’s a deal breaker (it is for me) then find someone else!

I have a serious question, getting really tired of hearing complaints about how much “someone else” is paying.

Personally I never offer under $200, basically because if I look at someone or talk to someone and don’t think it’s worth at least 200, I hit “hide” (or block) and move on. I’m not looking for streetwalkers, car dates or addicts looking for $50 for their next score. Not judging anyone who is, to each their own. I also have a max, and pretty much follow the same policy.

if you’re finding hidden gems for $60 good for you, if you’re able to afford 4 digits...same thing, but stop telling me what I’m “allowed” to offer.
If you take a condom off without consent that's tantamount to rape .

If you take a condom off without consent that's tantamount to rape .
Guys,

I would prefer if we stop the judgement on each other. We all have different standards and we all have different budgets. We all have different motivations for doing this. It doesn't add any value on the board to say "This is good, this is bad". Take what you can out of a review for the value that is there and leave the judgement. Stop criticizing people for paying too much or fucking an ugly chick. It adds a lot of value to give an range of what you paid, and the next guy can use this as a guide.

At least that is my 2 cents. Not pointing out anyone in particular, but this type of criticism has been on the rise and it doesn't help any of us.

pokler

Power Bottom
Guys,

I would prefer if we stop the judgement on each other. We all have different standards and we all have different budgets. We all have different motivations for doing this. It doesn't add any value on the board to say "This is good, this is bad". Take what you can out of a review for the value that is there and leave the judgement. Stop criticizing people for paying too much or fucking an ugly chick. It adds a lot of value to give an range of what you paid, and the next guy can use this as a guide.

At least that is my 2 cents. Not pointing out anyone in particular, but this type of criticism has been on the rise and it doesn't help any of us.
https://www.loveisrespect.org/content/stealthing-when-consensual-sex-becomes-rape/

We can find anything on the Inet to back whatever position we want.

https://www.catholiceducation.org/en/controversy/persecution/the-real-harms-of-prostitution.html

Should I go on a rant about how bad everyone on this board is including myself? Once again, by no means am I condoning what was done, just the point it doesn't add any value to me and most of the board to hear it. At least that is my perspective. If someone wants to hear about how bad some other member is then have fun!

Guys,

UG, imho offers something for everyone. There are forums for reviews, ranting and raving, and the Coliseum, where this post was rightly moved by the mods.

For some of you to complain about the content of a post ( wether you agree or disagree with the content ie. Price, looks, tactics, etc) is part of what this whole board is about..

I can’t say I agree with everything that is posted.. I’ll share my 02 and move on...

There are just some things that are reprehensible and in good conscience, it is hard to refrain from not saying anything

If you sliding off a condom and the woman insists you wear one, then you a dirt dog. Its one thing to disrespect her, but what about yourself? That kind of behavior tells me you got nothing to lose and don't fear any STD's - Maybe because you might have a few - Which puts the rest of US at even more risk then we already knowingly expose ourselves too.

I stepped out of that SA thread because there was SO much talk of BBFS it was a little disconcerting. Problem is these days the younger generation doesn't fear HIV or STD's because now there is a pill(s) to suppress it. If you grew up in the late 70's - early 90's HIV/AIDS killed people without remorse for gender or race. Now they see a commercial and its ok, I just take my prep. Little do most know, that those synthetic fixes slowly kill you.

The SA girls I saw were totally fine with me Barebacking them, its ok "I'm on birth control." Not ok for me, IDC if she is on birth control or not. Then compound that with dudes slipping of covers to dump their loads in them?! Fuck that. If this is going on then you have no regard for yourself or anyone else, that is sociopathic type of behavior. Instead of "SeekingSmash" maybe you should change your name to "SeekingHelp" because you might need some.

That is some grimy shit if its true and you're behaving like that.