Slinky's Taco Tuesday May 21st

This could be a very dumb question and forgive me if it’s been asked before and I just can’t find the response. Does this event lean more like a pop up AMP or a pop up club? Looking at the confirmed talent it looks like more of the latter so just wanted to ask. I was going to head to one of the AMPs tonight and this looks more fun but don’t want to make sure I can get a full service experience. TIA!

Thanks Slinky for another great party. Really appreciate the effort you put in to organize these events. I was able to have fun with couple of girls on the upper floor. ;) It was busy with lot of people enjoying :) I also collected phone numbers of few girls to meet them later. Almost forgot to mention using water gun on couple of girls. They loved it.

Another good party but I barely talked to Slinky and forgot to wish him a happy birthday. So here's to ya, Slinky, happy birthday.

I had dances with three girls, Mareesol (guessing at spelling), Valentine and Luna. All were nice and gave a good dance. I asked one about going upstairs but she wasn't doing it that night. My loss.

But definitely a good time. Looking forward to the next one. Thanks again, Slinky.

This could be a very dumb question and forgive me if it’s been asked before and I just can’t find the response. Does this event lean more like a pop up AMP or a pop up club? Looking at the confirmed talent it looks like more of the latter so just wanted to ask. I was going to head to one of the AMPs tonight and this looks more fun but don’t want to make sure I can get a full service experience. TIA!
Yes you can. I have got laid at least twice at every UG party I have attended.
It's up to each individual' choice about how much fun they want. Just be a spectator (Pole dancing, lap dances, other fun activities), make connections to continue at a later time, get very high milage lap dances, just oral or full service. It's a no pressure environment.

One of Slinky's better parties. It's no secret that I am VERY picky and choosy about who I spend time with and $ on. My primary objective in going is to support the hosting efforts of a long time friend. He deserves it. While plentiful and varied most of the talent was not to my taste. Every once in a while I meet a lady or ladies that are well worth the time and expense. Tuesday night was such a time. I reconnected with Talia who I danced with at a previous event . Her Ingles is very limited ( so is my Espanol ) but we managed. And we managed to agree on a menu and terms for a trip upstairs and it was VERY worth it. Using another board's rating system she would get a 9/8 on looks and performance. And she was very sweet , friendly and considerate.

I enjoyed meeting some of the girls that post here that I have never met( Some From Long Island). I didn’t go upstairs with anyone just met a lot of people and got some lap dances which I never do anymore. I really did enjoy it. I couldn’t miss Slinky’s Birthday. I used to own a piece of a Strip Club on LI so I know the drill and I helped the Promoter from Vivid recruit. He actually got 1 and he thanked me. Felt like old times. I will attend the next party and thank you again.

pokler

Power Bottom
One of Slinky's better parties. It's no secret that I am VERY picky and choosy about who I spend time with and $ on. My primary objective in going is to support the hosting efforts of a long time friend. He deserves it. While plentiful and varied most of the talent was not to my taste. Every once in a while I meet a lady or ladies that are well worth the time and expense. Tuesday night was such a time. I reconnected with Talia who I danced with at a previous event . Her Ingles is very limited ( so is my Espanol ) but we managed. And we managed to agree on a menu and terms for a trip upstairs and it was VERY worth it. Using another board's rating system she would get a 9/8 on looks and performance. And she was very sweet , friendly and considerate.
Did you blow a load in her mouth? How did you fuck her? How many pops? How much did you give her and how much was the room?
If you need a few pointers on how to provide details on what goes on behind closed doors at Slinky's parties try looking at earlier pages on this thread at some of my details.

I have tentatively booked a spot for Tuesday March 28th. However the response I have gotten over the last several months for a party has been somewhat underwhelming. So I decided to make it more concrete to see if when it became more real if both sides would take it more seriously.

OTOH if I don't get an indication that people are going to show up, there is some excitement, etc. I'm going to pull the plug because it's a shit ton of work to pull these off. So PLEASE let me know your interest in level.
  1. Not interested
  2. Might Attend
  3. Will Definitely Attend
  4. Will help get/screen guys
  5. Will help get/screen entertainment
  6. Will help with logistics (we need a stage, massage table, etc

Before you answer consider well how you plan on being verified. If you don't know then you won't be!

Stupid questions will get you pre-disqualified.

Use the search function and your brain to find existing answers. The guest list will be closing between 1 and 2 weeks prior to the event so I like prior parties there will be no last minute antics.
Happy birthday, Slinky!

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Our last event had the best variety of talent available anywhere in NYC. We had a dozen of the hottest mainstream strip club dancers in NYC. We had BBWs. We had MILFs. We had booty girls. We had suicide girls. We had non-pro first timers. We had our advertisers here . We had trans.

A big thank you to our 2 promoters Dex and Papa Ray for bringing talent.

We not only had a stripper pole but also a pool where you could shoot dancers with water machine guns. I'm not sure who enjoyed that more - the guys or the girls.

And we are doing it all again on Tuesday, April 23rd. Last event we had a large number who wanted to attend but they didn't get their requests in soon enough. Don't get left out feeling FOMO like they did. Get your request in today by emailing party@utopiaguide.com

Advance sales tickets only $40 until April 21st. $60 at door.

Did you blow a load in her mouth? How did you fuck her? How many pops? How much did you give her and how much was the room?
If you need a few pointers on how to provide details on what goes on behind closed doors at Slinky's parties try looking at earlier pages on this thread at some of my details.
DATY, LFK , DATO , BBBJ & covered FS in a half hour for 3 reasonable facsimiles of BF plus a Jacksonian tip. Good enough ?