Slinky's Taco Tuesday May 21st

pokler

Power Bottom
About 15 yrs ago I'd go to Big Lou's hot lap dance parties. The highlight of each party was girls fucking each others pussy and asses with big dildo's. This was right out in the open for all to see. They'd also ride the Sybian naked until they cum.

Did Slinky's parties of old do this ? What about the Kid's?
Any chance Slinky you can get this going at your parties now?
I'd get this would be a preference of your guests vs. the water guns.

About 15 yrs ago I'd go to Big Lou's hot lap dance parties. The highlight of each party was girls fucking each others pussy and asses with big dildo's. This was right out in the open for all to see. They'd also ride the Sybian naked until they cum.

Did Slinky's parties of old do this ? What about the Kid's?
Any chance Slinky you can get this going at your parties now?
I'd get this would be a preference of your guests vs. the water guns.
If that is a definite, I will be 100% there.

So far 2 of our advertisers - Jessica Rabbit and Amanda BBW - have signed up for our $100 BJ promotion. You also get 50% off room fees with this promotion. View attachment 46280 View attachment 46281
Hey Y’all….Are you coming to join us for some fun times!!!

Come meet me in person….
I'm offering 100$ BJ special w/ 50% off room fee…

Come explore my oral fixation….

See Y’all There!!!

Xoxo ❤️
#BBWPersuasion

IMG_1290(1)_1714869930515.jpeg

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I have to say that as far as being an advertiser goes, I love Amanda. She saw what I posted and I didn't even need to ask her to come to this thread and support it. Others I have pointed at this thread and even wrote the post for them and......
(BTW before you start guessing.... You definitely will never in a million years figure out who I mean).

Slinky Bender

The event is two weeks away. I am desperately in need of someone who can competently manage/oversee/execute the entertainment in the pool. As a major focus of the event, the pool needs to have entertainment going on most of the night. I can't handle it myself because I already have my hands full with the rest of the event.

Help please

The event is two weeks away. I am desperately in need of someone who can competently manage/oversee/execute the entertainment in the pool. As a major focus of the event, the pool needs to have entertainment going on most of the night. I can't handle it myself because I already have my hands full with the rest of the event.

Help please
I may be able to help.We have spoken before if you'd like I can text you later and you can let me know what it entails. Jlmk

A week late and few hundred dollar short, but I am posting this to say I had a good time at the April 23rd Party. I didn't go as far as I wanted, I didn't want to come off as too anxious at my first event here. I had a few drinks, gave a good amount of singles to the pole dancers, enjoyed a variety of lap dances especially one where two of the talents (sadly can't remember their names) were double teaming everybody for it. Later I went upstairs with one of them for a few minutes of private fun. I went only as far as having a more sensual lap dance with my dick out and she got into the mood to where she started playing rough by licking my nipples, choking and slapping me. Which I'm into, so pleasant surprise that I have a natural "dominate me" aura.

I had a good time with the Harmony Theater girls who I didn't expect to be here, I was just hanging out and chatting with Goddess and catching up with Lucifina who I met at Harmony before. Both of whom I vibe well with and plan to see again. I had a few great lap dances from them that got pretty sensual, if I started my night with them I would have had more money for more personal time with them. My biggest blunder for the night is not seeing Jessica about the $100 BJ special. I was excited for it but anytime I saw her wasn't a good chance because she looked occupied, or I was talking to or getting grinded on by one of the girls. I found it hard to stop with them, approach Jessica and ask for it cause I'm an awkward guy who was afraid of coming off as rude or a jerk. They probably would not have minded but I have low confidence and bad timing. I will do better at the next one. I may also just see Jessica for a meet up when I can.

All in all, now that I have a better idea of what to expect I will do more to assert myself and do more at the next one I attend.
I cant remember that duos names either, but they were both hot. I did wish they weren't joined at the hip all night as I would have preferred to focus on one of them. either one really! lol
Hopefully they're on deck for the next party.

Slinky Bender

If anyone else had a terrible lapdance from Bug at the last event, I ran into her yesterday. She apologized and then I did a dance with her. 180 degree turnaround. From zero to hero