Slinky's Taco Tuesday May 21st

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Well, this escalated quickly. Alex has also has also agreed.
1000009367.jpg

So now we have
"Battle of BJs:
2 ex-Julie's girls battle it out for the title of Throat GOAT of NYC"

Both will be doing $100 BJs all night and I'm throwing in 1/2 price on the rooms for those sessions.

We will be keeping track and announce the winner right here.

Slinky Bender

We have instituted a revised express screening process. If you tried before or just thought you couldn't pass screening here is your chance.

Send an email immediately to party@utopiaguide.com

This will only be in effect until 11:59PM Sunday, April 21st.

Thanks Slinky for hosting another great party. It was great watching guys and girls having fun with water guns. It was good selection of girls who were ready to have fun. I witnessed high milage lap dances on the main floor. Upstairs floor was busy too. I had to leave little earlier due to prior commitment but will definitely hangout longer at the next party. Keep up the good work.

Slinky Bender

I very much appreciate your long term commitment. For those who have been to these events but stopped coming, would you please post some of the reasons?

I already know most of them are failings on my part, but in order to change, rather than guessing I would appreciate some feedback from guests.

pokler

Power Bottom
I very much appreciate your long term commitment. For those who have been to these events but stopped coming, would you please post some of the reasons?

I already know most of them are failings on my part, but in order to change, rather than guessing I would appreciate some feedback from guests.
Tuesday is just a hard night for me to come up with an excuse why I gone 3-4 hours after having been gone 8 hours on Saturday to meet and fuck one of my SB.
But I know Tuesday is the best night to optimize the number of girls available for the parties .

I wanted to attend this event as I have the other ones over the past year. Yesterday was a holiday and as such could not attend.
Already looking forward to the next one.