Skank Valerie 516-919-4835 Medford full service body rub provider

It's beyond hurt feelings. Put yourself in the shoes of a Jewish student at these universities where they get insults hurled at them and in some cases attacked. The colleges best idea is to stop them from coming to school. Nazi comparisons are overused but this is is not too different than what happened in Germany.
So yes just words but words can turn into more.
You think I don't know this. The world isn't a nice place sometimes. I have had to fight for my life for being white and in the wrong place. I don't cry when people call me cracker or snow flake. Especially on the internet.

I'm not sticking for what this girl did. She can go fuck herself. It just makes me sad when grown men get triggered over name calling on the internet. It just makes 0 sense to me.
If you are referring to comments stereotyping Jews, their beliefs and other inferences made here, respectively you are off base…
The comments were directed not to just one person, but a whole group

Enough said -
The mods were gracious enough to let a few comments through to show the mindness of some here, but time to move on with this thread

If you are referring to comments stereotyping Jews, their beliefs and other inferences made here, respectively you are off base…
The comments were directed not to just one person, but a whole group

Enough said -
The mods were gracious enough to let a few comments through to show the mindness of some here, but time to move on with this thread
Corrected to Add “simpleminded “