ShyfromFantasy 631-292-7654 shyanneworldz@gmail.com - Reviews & Discussion

I said to myself-it's about time for Shy to post another pic in her ad session-an poof-Lo and Behold...But Shy-did they use red Kinesiotape all over you?? LOL

First time posting here but had to Shy is awesome , Im not a social butterfly so I kind of like to stay low and this place (FW) and the time she told me worked perfectly for me . Shy made me feel very comfortable and at ease and explained the process , she is a true beauty inside and out . Very cool to talk too and I cant help but saying again she is beautiful , her body is awesome and perfect compared to any girl Ive been with so far in my life .I could not be married to a girl like this due to me never wanting to leave home and be with her all the time , but if you want to try FW you have to try Shy you will not be sorry . I am going to taste her again soon and make her a regular stop as much as I can , she is a jewel .

Amazing time with Shy. The Fantasyland staff was great the door guy was chill and the girl at the ticket booth was friendly and informative. I didn’t feel like was in a sex shop but a high end boutique LOL. Back to Shy, she was as pretty as her pictures and just as nice. I told her i came based on her Ad and review on UG. She was sweet and explained the menu. Started with nice lap dance and before I knew i was face first between her legs. Things progressed naturally to me hitting it from behind. Didn’t last long grabbing her perfect ass. Clean up, a hug and out the door feeling like a 16 year old who lost his cherry. Half way home I wanted to turn around a go back for round 2. I think I’m addicted. Definitely will be see her again. Only draw back was the small room/couch. PS beside the house fee $ 35 for 15 min for VIP room you can email her for rates.

she totally is too cramped in that room-Show World is better from a space pov--but she is a cut above in that world as it is-she creates a comfort level and a connection that is not equaled in most of those girls...and she truly wants you to leave satisfied, not just from a "cum" perspective, but an experience perspective...

Good Afternoon everyone!

ok so I’m thinking it’s a good time to put some thoughts out on table.

First, my emails will be rated PG and not detailed…please understand that its always best to speak face to face.

Second, please email me about ME…if you are looking to do a 2 girl show I’m totally down for that, actually I’d love that now that I think of it lol.

Third, I have had a few playing games in my emails if I feel this is the case I just won’t answer anymore. I love to connect with everyone and I have no issues answering your questions I just would like there to be a mutual respect in our emails.

Hmm I think that covers it. When you get me alone well then.. we can be as bad and raunchy as we wanna be!! ;)

Well back to our regular programming…
shyanneworldz@gmail.com

Recently saw Shy at ShowWorld. Wow .. all the reviews are spot on. This was my first time at this establishment. I get the 15 mins and head right into the room. She's very friendly and definitely knows how to make you feel at ease. She started by sitting on my lap and allowing me to feel her body. Off comes my pants and she starts with a cbj. I really hate condoms, but this girl knows how to suck. I try to fuck her doggy, but the condoms always get me soft. She starts sucking me off again until i get hard enough for her to ride me. She has an amazing ass as well and i enjoyed the view with the mirrors all around us. I keeping fucking her until i blow in the bag. Well worth the visit!

Sorry for the delay but got a session with shy a few weeks back. Total smoke show. Everything written about her is just spot on. She’s genuine, that voice is just sexy, she actually wants you to enjoy yourself. She’s got to be the ultimate provider. Went on a busy Saturday night. Had to wait a little bit for her as she was in other dances, I usually don’t like doing that but all the hype I had to wait. We started on the couch with some mutual touching. She tasted absolutely amazing. Finished with just the HJ. Wanted to keep it short for first time to see how much I enjoyed. Just a perfect body. Everything about her is perfect. Will absolutely be going back.

Well here goes nothing or rather a very good something , Went and saw Shy again for a second trip around the world . Not to be raunchy just gonna try to be as PG as she asked it to be , this woman is gorgeous she smells wonderful and has a smile and attitude that would melt the coldest heart , She has become my all time favorite . She has the most beautiful tattoo work (reminds me of the movie The Girl With The Dragon tattoo) . Its a big one on her back , next time Im going to enjoy it doggy style if I can last that long . I never expect but am always ready to receive some of the most erotic moments of my life seeing her which is why I will be seeing her again . Im sorry in not adding more but I cant explain the feeling I get when I explode in her , covered of coarse which is alright by me considering Im having a beautiful vixen sucking my cock oops PG PG PG See u soon.