ShyfromFantasy 631-292-7654 shyanneworldz@gmail.com - Reviews & Discussion

Good Afternoon Everyone!
I noticed that many do not know I have a ad on Utopia Guide. So I will post my schedule here as well ..

THURSDAY (June 10): From 10am to 5pm @ 54 Nancy st., West Babylon

FRIDAY (June 11): 12:15noon to 2am @ 96 Field st., West Babylon

SUNDAY (June 13): From 12:15noon to 1am@ 96 Field st., West Babylon

THURSDAY(June 17): From 10am to 5pm @ 54 Nancy st., West Babylon

FRIDAY (June 18): 12:15noon to 2am @ 96 Field st., West Babylon

SUNDAY (June 20): 12:15noon to 1am@ 54 NANCY ST., WEST BABYLON

Any questions please feel free to email me I will try my best to get back to you quickly Shyanneworldz@gmail.com

Domination and Fetish available!!

Good Afternoon Everyone!
I noticed that many do not know I have a ad on Utopia Guide. So I will post my schedule here as well ..

THURSDAY (June 10): From 10am to 5pm @ 54 Nancy st., West Babylon

FRIDAY (June 11): 12:15noon to 2am @ 96 Field st., West Babylon

SUNDAY (June 13): From 12:15noon to 1am@ 96 Field st., West Babylon

THURSDAY(June 17): From 10am to 5pm @ 54 Nancy st., West Babylon

FRIDAY (June 18): 12:15noon to 2am @ 96 Field st., West Babylon

SUNDAY (June 20): 12:15noon to 1am@ 54 NANCY ST., WEST BABYLON

Any questions please feel free to email me I will try my best to get back to you quickly Shyanneworldz@gmail.com

Domination and Fetish available!!
Mmm fetish available huh!! Gotta try that! I had a fun time with you the other day sexy!

Well, like many of the other members that have posted about Shy after my visit to her Sunday I have to concur awesome body absolutely gorgeous. o_O
Incredibly pleasant and easy to speak with caring for the customer as well [sanitizing, wiping down couch and so forth before session].

Couple interesting things, after I walk in and immediately speak with the dude at the desk [I hope he's not around UG :p] and request Shy for a session and for a certain length he reply's back "Shy doesnt do sessions longer than X:XX" [As im not going to get into details or blow anybody's spot the X's represent minutes if you couldnt figure that out already]. I say ok and he directs me into a room.

After probably less than 5 minutes she peeks her head in and pleasantly says hello. We exchange a few words, talk a little bit and to make a long story short the session length was what I originally requested in the first place which was obviously great A+++ customer service. Yet the REAL customer service was yet to come. As far as I can recollect it started with a great HJ which then moved quickly to a CBJ, and some ball play which was phew....We then moved to some RCG, followed by a bit of doggy on the couch and even a bit of foot fetish action [Figure I'd give it a try she had nice feet and did fetish so why not lol] and then finally went back to oral however instead we 69'd and yah she got that dirty talk down if you liked to be talked to like that. :p

After all was said and done Shy knew just right places to get a bit rough and when to slow things down. As far as I was concerned she seems to really want to please her customers and make sure they have fun. Would go again 10/10 for everything, customer service, Looks, Technique, and when to be gentle and when to be rough.

By the way guys and mods first review on the site please go easy lol if I posted anything not allowed which I dont think I did after reading the rules.

Well, like many of the other members that have posted about Shy after my visit to her Sunday I have to concur awesome body absolutely gorgeous. o_O
Incredibly pleasant and easy to speak with caring for the customer as well [sanitizing, wiping down couch and so forth before session].

Couple interesting things, after I walk in and immediately speak with the dude at the desk [I hope he's not around UG :p] and request Shy for a session and for a certain length he reply's back "Shy doesnt do sessions longer than X:XX" [As im not going to get into details or blow anybody's spot the X's represent minutes if you couldnt figure that out already]. I say ok and he directs me into a room.

After probably less than 5 minutes she peeks her head in and pleasantly says hello. We exchange a few words, talk a little bit and to make a long story short the session length was what I originally requested in the first place which was obviously great A+++ customer service. Yet the REAL customer service was yet to come. As far as I can recollect it started with a great HJ which then moved quickly to a CBJ, and some ball play which was phew....We then moved to some RCG, followed by a bit of doggy on the couch and even a bit of foot fetish action [Figure I'd give it a try she had nice feet and did fetish so why not lol] and then finally went back to oral however instead we 69'd and yah she got that dirty talk down if you liked to be talked to like that. :p

After all was said and done Shy knew just right places to get a bit rough and when to slow things down. As far as I was concerned she seems to really want to please her customers and make sure they have fun. Would go again 10/10 for everything, customer service, Looks, Technique, and when to be gentle and when to be rough.

By the way guys and mods first review on the site please go easy lol if I posted anything not allowed which I dont think I did after reading the rules.
It’s ok to say babe, I normally don’t do half hour shows. However, if we speak before hand and agree to how the half hour will go.. then it’s a green light! Btw for your first review you’re a pro!:)

I only put the X's like I said to not blow anyone's spot but since it was already revealed and by the way, thanks Shy for clearing things up with that yeah it was the 30m I didnt want to put it down blatantly to then have other people come through and ask for 30 it if its not what the norm was.
However, I wanted to show that if shy really did only 15m sessions and made an exception [for whatever reason I know im not special :p] then more credit to her in dealing with new customers. So the X's seemed like the best compromise at least when I wrote the review in trying to get that point across.
Since its out in the open and the mysterious X's revealed then I guess all is good wont happen again or for that matter any other code

I only put the X's like I said to not blow anyone's spot but since it was already revealed and by the way, thanks Shy for clearing things up with that yeah it was the 30m I didnt want to put it down blatantly to then have other people come through and ask for 30 it if its not what the norm was.
However, I wanted to show that if shy really did only 15m sessions and made an exception [for whatever reason I know im not special :p] then more credit to her in dealing with new customers. So the X's seemed like the best compromise at least when I wrote the review in trying to get that point across.
Since its out in the open and the mysterious X's revealed then I guess all is good wont happen again or for that matter any other code
I appreciate you for that! It’s true tho, it’s not the norm.

..but it does bring up an interesting point of discussion-I also mentioned to Shy about booking a 1/2 hr vs 15 minutes- I prefer to take my time-no pressure in the back of my head to worry about a clock,to finish on time and be done-etc--and while Shy never rushes-why would I want to leave her too soon-LOL-FOR EXAMPLE-What if I wanted to spend more time "down south"-until she was satisfied before moving onto other things-and then buzzer goes off-do I now have to rush to finish?-Just a thought...

..but it does bring up an interesting point of discussion-I also mentioned to Shy about booking a 1/2 hr vs 15 minutes- I prefer to take my time-no pressure in the back of my head to worry about a clock,to finish on time and be done-etc--and while Shy never rushes-why would I want to leave her too soon-LOL-FOR EXAMPLE-What if I wanted to spend more time "down south"-until she was satisfied before moving onto other things-and then buzzer goes off-do I now have to rush to finish?-Just a thought...
I completely agree Rogue.. I was all on board to go and see her until i read that about her standard time is 15 min. I also dont like to rush and i would happily pay for 2 if not 3 15 min sessions consecutively for a girl with her reviews. But 15 minutes is just not enough time so i dont think ill be doing it unfortunately.

well she said if things are agreed on its cool send her an e-mail.
Yes I did say that, thank you!
And to explain the reasons behind why it’s not the norm, if the whole half hour is not used for whatever reason I’m the one that receives the negative commentary .. so I always say go with a single FIRST so this way it saves you money and “buyers remorse“ (for lack of better words lol) if the time is not used. I want you to leave happy with a smile I don’t think that’s unreasonable.
Fathers Day will be a special day for those that like longer time. Email me:)