ShyfromFantasy 631-292-7654 shyanneworldz@gmail.com - Reviews & Discussion

Hi all its been a while.

so i dont monger much anymore. As i come to visit/work in the states but the pics of shy just had me dying to see her. This review is literally from a couple hours ago I saw her.

i artive and in comes this fire looking woman. Long hair, toned body, big heels and crazy sexy energy.

we bareley even talk and she starts a great CBJ. The whole time she is deepthroating and letting push her head down. At the same time im rubbing her clit and. Even with the rubber she gives one hell of a blow job.

she then gets on top and starts riding me. That pussy felt so good and wet and her dirty talking was crazy hot. Seeing the mirror and watchin that ass bounce was one hell of view.

after a lil bit she goes into doggy. She has this lingerie on that allows me to hold on to it while i pound her from the back. I intially started to hard and fast but we went slow and then built up the speed. Seeing that ass bounce back is hot as fuck. But was hotter at least to me was her back to tattoo. I am so attracted to women with back tattoos and let shy know how hot it looks on her.

we then went missionary and thats when i notice she arguably had the most perfect pussy i seen. I even had to tell her that. I proceeded to fuck her in missionary and have those long legs stretched out. With one hand on one tits, the other rubbing her clit and my mouth on her other tit. I could not get enough of this woman.

She proceeded to lay down on her stomach as i entered her. And the feeling of her pussy ass i stretched her legs apart felt amazing.

the only negative of this experience and I told shy is i definitely need an hour with her. She is definitely want everyone here writes about.

looks 10 out 10. Personality 10 out of 10. Service 11 out of 10.

i even told her if i was a rich man I definitely would give her whatever she demand for ab hour.

shy if you read this your fuckin awesome.

Hi all its been a while.

so i dont monger much anymore. As i come to visit/work in the states but the pics of shy just had me dying to see her. This review is literally from a couple hours ago I saw her.

i artive and in comes this fire looking woman. Long hair, toned body, big heels and crazy sexy energy.

we bareley even talk and she starts a great CBJ. The whole time she is deepthroating and letting push her head down. At the same time im rubbing her clit and. Even with the rubber she gives one hell of a blow job.

she then gets on top and starts riding me. That pussy felt so good and wet and her dirty talking was crazy hot. Seeing the mirror and watchin that ass bounce was one hell of view.

after a lil bit she goes into doggy. She has this lingerie on that allows me to hold on to it while i pound her from the back. I intially started to hard and fast but we went slow and then built up the speed. Seeing that ass bounce back is hot as fuck. But was hotter at least to me was her back to tattoo. I am so attracted to women with back tattoos and let shy know how hot it looks on her.

we then went missionary and thats when i notice she arguably had the most perfect pussy i seen. I even had to tell her that. I proceeded to fuck her in missionary and have those long legs stretched out. With one hand on one tits, the other rubbing her clit and my mouth on her other tit. I could not get enough of this woman.

She proceeded to lay down on her stomach as i entered her. And the feeling of her pussy ass i stretched her legs apart felt amazing.

the only negative of this experience and I told shy is i definitely need an hour with her. She is definitely want everyone here writes about.

looks 10 out 10. Personality 10 out of 10. Service 11 out of 10.

i even told her if i was a rich man I definitely would give her whatever she demand for ab hour.

shy if you read this your fuckin awesome.
You did aLL this in 15 minutes ?

I finally had the chance to meet Shy and it was absolutely worth it. Got in the room and she was a little confused i guess she was expecting another guy so sorry if i stole your time but Shy is a goddess. Beautiful long legs and perfect body and ass. The whole time she made sure i was comfortable and was eager to please me. I couldn’t help but hope to make sure she enjoyed the session also. Amazing head and DT skilll. The view in the mirrors while hitting her from behind is a dream watching her ass slide back on my dick. Flipped over to missionary and had her beautiful long legs in the air as she rubbed her clit too. Flipped back over to doggie and finished in bag. One of the best girls you’ll ever encounter. Thanks for the great time. Will def be back again soon

west babylon is pretty far from me but wanted to see her for a while finally took a ride there, she looks way better and darker skin in person very tall with the heels. price was fair. the room and couch sucked pretty uncomfortable, she seemed to want to be in control but id rather be in control. really wanted to eat her out but she let me in a 69 posistion it was fun and all but uncomfortable on the couch. head was very good. also wanted to eat her ass and she let me for a lil bit which was alot of fun. then we fucked missionary on the couch good but again uncomfortable.

if she had an incall location with a bed id prob see her every week.

west babylon is pretty far from me but wanted to see her for a while finally took a ride there, she looks way better and darker skin in person very tall with the heels. price was fair. the room and couch sucked pretty uncomfortable, she seemed to want to be in control but id rather be in control. really wanted to eat her out but she let me in a 69 posistion it was fun and all but uncomfortable on the couch. head was very good. also wanted to eat her ass and she let me for a lil bit which was alot of fun. then we fucked missionary on the couch good but again uncomfortable.

if she had an incall location with a bed id prob see her every week.
lol I spend a lot of time in sun :cool: I gotta slow down before I shrivel up like a raisin.. was very nice to meet you!

Shy is straight up the best. Have seen her twice, and there was this time where I did see someone else, and ofc it was some1 Shy recommended not to go to AFTER I already seen her lol. I will have to see her again because like I said she is the best, and really knows how to make you comfortable despite the uncomfortable room lol.