ShyfromFantasy 631-292-7654 shyanneworldz@gmail.com - Reviews & Discussion

Before you kick the bucket leave a real review
Ok…I took the 15 min session. On a scale of 1-10 with ten being the best, my review is as follows:
Body 10
Oral Skills 10
Riding Skills 10
Attitude 10
Hygiene 10
Looks 10
Taste 10
Vocals 10
Shy is tight and toned in all the right places. I enjoyed letting her guide with what she wanted and it was intense. All for now.
Definitely will take longer session next time.

Ok…I took the 15 min session. On a scale of 1-10 with ten being the best, my review is as follows:
Body 10
Oral Skills 10
Riding Skills 10
Attitude 10
Hygiene 10
Looks 10
Taste 10
Vocals 10
Shy is tight and toned in all the right places. I enjoyed letting her guide with what she wanted and it was intense. All for now.
Definitely will take longer session next time.
Lollll! I just saw this! Thank you 8pm! <3

Went to see Shy for a longer 30 min session and was not disappointed at all. Her exotic look is the result of mixing Italy and Puerto Rico and her energy is remarkable. She’s what I would want in a trophy wife.

Shy knows how to precisely use every gift she’s been blessed with. Her mouth and tongue kept bringing me just to the edge. We then went to missionary and then to doggie style. She milked my balls to an explosive finish just as the clock stopped. She was totally cool. I wish I could steal her away from the rest of you, but since I am not that kind of rich, I encourage you all to treat her well. You won’t be disappointed! -8

My work schedule made it possible for me to pay a visit to the famous Shy and she did not disappoint. I reached out to her via email and she replied promptly and professionally to all my questions. Probably the easiest set up I've ever experienced. Everyone's feedback on her service is on point. But I feel like her biggest asset (no pun intended) is her personality. She is sweet, funny, friendly and sexy af. Made me feel completely comfortable and at ease. I only wish my schedule would allow me to be in the area more often. Treat her with respect and she will return the favor ten fold. Thanks for your time Shy!

Went to see Shy for a longer 30 min session and was not disappointed at all. Her exotic look is the result of mixing Italy and Puerto Rico and her energy is remarkable. She’s what I would want in a trophy wife.

Shy knows how to precisely use every gift she’s been blessed with. Her mouth and tongue kept bringing me just to the edge. We then went to missionary and then to doggie style. She milked my balls to an explosive finish just as the clock stopped. She was totally cool. I wish I could steal her away from the rest of you, but since I am not that kind of rich, I encourage you all to treat her well. You won’t be disappointed! -8
30min sesh... Must definitely do this

My work schedule made it possible for me to pay a visit to the famous Shy and she did not disappoint. I reached out to her via email and she replied promptly and professionally to all my questions. Probably the easiest set up I've ever experienced. Everyone's feedback on her service is on point. But I feel like her biggest asset (no pun intended) is her personality. She is sweet, funny, friendly and sexy af. Made me feel completely comfortable and at ease. I only wish my schedule would allow me to be in the area more often. Treat her with respect and she will return the favor ten fold. Thanks for your time Shy!
Thank you Iceman! :)