shay/Sunny 407-901-0322

she is in woodbury
saw her for qv for 80 but gave her 1 cuzz i expected good service.
nice body i looked for marks to see if she was a user and didnt see any.... but she seem a lil off, a lil turn off due to her face some acne.
nice bbj keeps junior deep in her throat and only takes it out a lil bit, good suction almost makes me cum. NO cim she said.
on goes the cover on to mish, and im like wtf! could not believe how tight she was....
then doggy and looked great, i can feel she was getting into it. she starts moaning and getting responsive. condom is covered in her juices and i blew my load and she keeps on fucking me back i dont stop until she does, she may have cum, my cock was wht all over and she was apologizing for it wtf... i was like its all good. she said i was her first 1 of the day.

idk what else to add.

i searched her number b4 i posted the review, maybe mods know better.
she posted today again using this same # so i assume she has not changed it

i saw her on Monday, she mentioned to me that she not had posted during the weekend because she said that she is the type of girl that when she feels she has made enough money, she stops posting until traffic stops and also sometimes stops taking clients.

i think its good b/c that means she may not have a pimp beating her up to get more $

billyS

Reign of Terror
i saw her on Monday, she mentioned to me that she not had posted during the weekend because she said that she is the type of girl that when she feels she has made enough money, she stops posting until traffic stops and also sometimes stops taking clients.

i think its good b/c that means she may not have a pimp beating her up to get more $
Or that she is a junkie like Savannah who needs her next fix.

this is as good as the "your my first of the day" line

Well one way or another someone is always going to be the first of the day. From what I have gathered through my conversations with those who partake in this hobby I have noticed that guys often assume every girl is seeing guys back to back morning to night. Not always the case, I’ve always felt like the girls are presumed to be lying about almost everything (often with no reason other than “they all do” . One bad egg does not determine the coop!! Haha my point being 5pm could be first of the day and so could 10am :)

Saw here. Very nice personality. Body was good. Could use a little toning. Drug use for sure. But seemed clean and enthusiastic. DT was definitely performed well. Cfs doggy was a great view. For the value will repeat. Damage was 80