shay/Sunny 407-901-0322

she is not into daty, at least not with me. sad cuzz she has a nice pink pussy.
what kinda made me think she does use was the fact the she was itching and scratching around.....

Mod note: reviewed as Sunny - threads merged because same phone number and location.

I've seen her ad a few times, looks too good to be true, but I was having trouble getting responses from a few regulars, so I hit her up this morning. Got right back to me, staying at a decent place in Woodbury. Quoted me 100/150/250. I said little more than I'd like to pay, so she countered with a half hour for 100. I asked if she could get me off twice, she said absolutely. Beggars can't be choosers, so I agreed. Kept me waiting for about 10 minutes when I got there, another monger wasn't finished yet, apparently. Get in the room, it's rough at best. Clothes everywhere, e-cigs, lighters, rolling papers, money, small bag of weed, all out in the open. She's talking a mile a minute. She's rough at best. Cute, can't tell if pics are her or not, maybe before the drugs? She's naked tho, and I'm there for a reason, and she starts slapping her ass and talking dirty, telling me, she's got a cock fetish, and needs to feel my cock in her mouth. I figure, I'm in a hotel room, and with all this covid shit going on, busting in on hookers and johns should be the last thing law enforcement is worried about right now, so I strip down. Now she's crawling on the bed, hiking her ass in front of me, and it looks good, clean. She comes over, inspects my junk, sniffs me, says I seem clean, and starts with the bbj. I'm thinking, if I'm going twice, I might as well pop quick from a bj. Nice ball playing, trying to throat me, gets really aggressive with it, lots of popping and licking. She's asking to get fucked tho, so I suit up and fuck her from behind. She's arching her back, asking for deeper, harder, starts rubbing her pussy. She was nice and tight. I pop in the bag, and go to clean up for round 2. Then I see the box of baking soda. Fuck. I was supposed to go for another pop, but I started getting dressed immediately. She's asking why I'm getting dressed, asking me to stay a while. Now her talking a mile a minute makes sense. She had no signs of puppy chow abuse, but as I'm looking closer, her skin is not great, burn mark here and there, now I can't get out of there fast enough, cuz hooking is one thing, but cooking up rock? cops will go after felony possession, and I don't want to be there for that. So as she's talking my ear off, I got the fuck out of there. She was sweet too, asking a lot of questions about the area, telling be about when she used to strip, damn.
Location - 3, too far
Looks - 5, pretty, but beat up
Rates - 2, way too high
Service - 5, bj was good, knew how to fuck
These are out of 10, by the way.
If she were closer, I hadn't seen the baking soda right there, and would lower her rates, I'd see her again for sure, but the drugs out in the open thing is a big no no for me, gotta throw this one back.

In the pictures she has distinctive tats, right thigh, fingers, above her ass.

Do they match the girl you fucked?
In the interest of complete honesty, I don't remember even seeing any tattoos. I was a little pissed at being kept waiting, and when I got in the door, she was talking a mile a minute, so my initial thoughts were, stuff a dick in her mouth to shut her up, and then the session was under way. I banged her doggie, so that shoulder tat, the big one, wasn't prominent. I know, shoddy recon from me, but nothing worth bragging about was going on. If it is the woman in the pics, she's pretty beat up now.
Sorry.

ForIAGHJ247 to say she’s beat up then she’s really beat up. Nice review in these rough times.
At your service.
Like I said, I'd see her again, I happen to have a weakness for white trash, and that's actually very hard to come by in Nassau county, seems rather prevalent in Suffolk, which honestly makes me consider relocating, but all that open space, and quiet, gives me the doosh chills, but I digress, anyway ...I found her attractive, and when she wasn't running at the mouth with nonsense, she kept the session fun, liked to talk dirty, asking daddy to fuck her harder, stuff like that. It's too bad the dangers outweigh the fun stuff. Say la vee though, right?

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
At your service.
Like I said, I'd see her again, I happen to have a weakness for white trash, and that's actually very hard to come by in Nassau county, seems rather prevalent in Suffolk, which honestly makes me consider relocating, but all that open space, and quiet, gives me the doosh chills, but I digress, anyway ...I found her attractive, and when she wasn't running at the mouth with nonsense, she kept the session fun, liked to talk dirty, asking daddy to fuck her harder, stuff like that. It's too bad the dangers outweigh the fun stuff. Say la vee though, right?
Just looking thru the add has the wheels thinking. But the stuff on the side is a turnoff. Idk if I should pull the trigger and take a sample.. rrrrrr lol

Just looking thru the add has the wheels thinking. But the stuff on the side is a turnoff. Idk if I should pull the trigger and take a sample.. rrrrrr lol
It's your call. She's in a different location today, so there shouldn't be any old heat on her now, and every session is different, and everyone has their own opinion on how things go down. I'm not telling anyone not to see her, let me make that clear. I'd just hope for your session, the room is tidy, and she's got makeup on, both things were lacking for my session. I believe in giving an honest review, of how I percieved things. Feel free to make up your own mind tho.

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
It's your call. She's in a different location today, so there shouldn't be any old heat on her now, and every session is different, and everyone has their own opinion on how things go down. I'm not telling anyone not to see her, let me make that clear. I'd just hope for your session, the room is tidy, and she's got makeup on, both things were lacking for my session. I believe in giving an honest review, of how I percieved things. Feel free to make up your own mind tho.
Desperate times call for desperate measures you can say. I am pickey, but you and your reviews I I like cause you dont give a shit, if it has a hole opening your all in.

At your service.

You want some white trash we got it here in Suffolk. Stick a Wendy's cheeseburger on a fishhook and drive around mastic for about 5 minutes and reel one in