shay/Sunny 407-901-0322

Do you remember how you and I started off? Now look at us, planning a junket out east together. Never let it be said, that Utopiaguide.pl, doesn't bring ppl from all walks of life together...!
It’s funny... I actually think about that from time to time when I respond or read one of your posts....

UG- bringing all of us together..

I am of the firm belief that the world would be a better place, despite everyone’s differences, if we could all agree that we occasionally disagree, but respect one another’s opinion

agree?

I am of the firm belief that the world would be a better place, despite everyone’s differences, if we could all agree that we occasionally disagree, but respect one another’s opinion

agree?
Fuck you, and your opinion! Lol. Just kidding, of course.
I think my actions around here can speak much more loudly for me than I can. I wouldn't be here so much, contributing, if I didn't respect what goes on here, for the most part. The parts I don't respect, I try to avoid. Pretty simple. Keep those junket details coming!

Quoted me 100/150/250. I said little more than I'd like to pay, so she countered with a half hour for 100. I asked if she could get me off twice, she said absolutely.
It looks like he prices went way up. I offered 100 for the half, she said she would do 20 minutes for 100, when I said "two pops", she said that would be 200! Said she usually gets 150 for qv, 200 for half, 400 for hour for new customers, regulars get a discount! WTF?!

It looks like he prices went way up. I offered 100 for the half, she said she would do 20 minutes for 100, when I said "two pops", she said that would be 200! Said she usually gets 150 for qv, 200 for half, 400 for hour for new customers, regulars get a discount! WTF?!
Not sure. She hits me up every other day, asking me to come by, she's in Plainview now. Every time she offers 80qv. I might actually go if it was 60, lol. I'm a strong believer in second chances, but after I send that offer, it's always dead silence.

Well one way or another someone is always going to be the first of the day. From what I have gathered through my conversations with those who partake in this hobby I have noticed that guys often assume every girl is seeing guys back to back morning to night. Not always the case, I’ve always felt like the girls are presumed to be lying about almost everything (often with no reason other than “they all do” . One bad egg does not determine the coop!! Haha my point being 5pm could be first of the day and so could 10am :)
12:01. And you are the first of the day!

I would get a beer for both of you but all our bars are closed :/

Maybe when the world opens I can help arrange a bbj tour of the mastic-shirley area for my Nassau bros
That's mighty nice of you there, friend. Can you relocate all of them to the south west shore of Nassau county while you're at it, please? Lol

I would get a beer for both of you but all our bars are closed :/

Maybe when the world opens I can help arrange a bbj tour of the mastic-shirley area for my Nassau bros
This is so exciting!!
Beers, junket with 24/7 and friends— maybe we can catch a sporting event when stadiums reopen, or haircuts in CT.

I messaged her a few days ago to see her prices and never heard back. Yesterday she sent me a bunch of pictures and videos of herself. Ones of which were not in her ads. She looked good, not sure if they were recent though. I kind of want to pull the trigger lol. But there are too many mixed reviews

I saw this provider about a week ago. I threw some lines out and she got back to me. Directed me to a nice hotel in long beach.
Once I got in the room, she was very chatty and a little paranoid. Looks run down from her pictures. Skinny, ok body.

When she spoke it was a real turn off but the girl can suck a dick. Everything covered. She asked me not to cum because she wanted to make sure we fuck. So we saddle up for doggy and I enjoyed watched that pussy grip my dick. She arches her back and really takes a pounding.

I won't repeat for the price and there is definitely some drug use. She told me she snorts xanax after the session. Packed up and got out of there.

Not a clock watcher and she will make sure you're satisfied.

I saw this provider about a week ago. I threw some lines out and she got back to me. Directed me to a nice hotel in long beach.
Once I got in the room, she was very chatty and a little paranoid. Looks run down from her pictures. Skinny, ok body.

When she spoke it was a real turn off but the girl can suck a dick. Everything covered. She asked me not to cum because she wanted to make sure we fuck. So we saddle up for doggy and I enjoyed watched that pussy grip my dick. She arches her back and really takes a pounding.

I won't repeat for the price and there is definitely some drug use. She told me she snorts xanax after the session. Packed up and got out of there.

Not a clock watcher and she will make sure you're satisfied.
Very accurate. I saw her again, in long beach, forgot to post a review. Speed talking again, and asked if i could get her bars, for an anxiety issue. Session wasn't memorable, obviously. Won't be repeating after the request. Little weed? No problem. Need a bottle? No problem. I gotta say no to the harder stuff.

been seeing this one in Woodbury and plainview past few weeks great bj 80 bbj with hand to finish. First time I saw here she talked for the 20 mins b4 she did the cock test cbj covered doggy wouldn'tdo other positions. Lately she been looking real strung out still the enthusiasm is still sucks a mean dick.
Damage 80
Looks 8 I think she's hot I hope she cleans her act up.
Locations 8 in incalls in clean safe hotels is a plus
Service 8
Not sure how much longer I'll repeat. She has a boyfriend now who might be her pimp and now mentions a stalker.

She mentioned to me a couple months ago she has a stalker that is a detective blah blah blah. Very paranoid and a decent provider if you can get past the strung out part

This chick has lost some weight since I 1st saw her ads popping up a few months back. She sounds really strungout in her social media post. She was sun tanning in a parking lot for well over an hour lol (the time stamp read that the video was over an hour long by the time i saw her live post)

Saw her twice, each time bbj bbfs, would not let me cum inside. First time took 300 to get it raw. Second time only 140. Third time, i go by motel room, and she was getting kicked out. So I just zoomed right past the room and went to car. She started chasing me because she wanted a ride and I took off. Needless to say, she doesn't want to see me anymore. She has great body. But she is quickly dwindling down savannah path. Get her now while you cab.

Just spoke to this one and can concur she is a talker. She is very offended that someone on here once called her white trash. Boo hoo. Nevertheless i will see her when she comes closer to my area again and report back. Currently closer to nassau/suffolk border. That is unless she reads this and doesnt like my boo hoo comment.