Shangri-la Reviews & Discussion 267-585-6866

Wow at the prices. Are the women here attractive enough to justify the rates? The pics on the site are heavily edited.
The prices are what you pay for the GFE. Most shops such as these ones bring in young talent that are in their 20s-30s compared to the $80-120 places where the talent is 40s-50s and not as attractive. Yes the pictures are filtered, but they are fairly close to resembling the girls.

Wow at the prices. Are the women here attractive enough to justify the rates? The pics on the site are heavily edited.
They may appear heavily edited but you’ll have to see for yourself. Personally, the providers I’ve seen have had minimal to no touch ups to their pics. But that’s my opinion and you’re entitled to yours.
As for the prices… you get what you pay for. A great time and great service. Will you catch the provider on an off day from time to time? It is a possibility. But you would second guess someone selling a Maserati for the price of a Honda Civic if there’s less than 1,000 miles on it. So why second guess the service based solely on the price?

The prices are what you pay for the GFE. Most shops such as these ones bring in young talent that are in their 20s-30s compared to the $80-120 places where the talent is 40s-50s and not as attractive. Yes the pictures are filtered, but they are fairly close to resembling the girls.
Unfortunately that's the going rate in the city for GFE now. I remember when it was 240-60 and the Korean spots that only did CBJ always charged 200 (god I miss Olivia and crew from LovelyAsians by 40th street). Most of the girls here have not disappointed me in terms of looks but they touch up the face more than anything. And some are still fairly ose to what you get.

Unfortunately that's the going rate in the city for GFE now. I remember when it was 240-60 and the Korean spots that only did CBJ always charged 200 (god I miss Olivia and crew from LovelyAsians by 40th street). Most of the girls here have not disappointed me in terms of looks but they touch up the face more than anything. And some are still fairly ose to what you get.
Yes! The best way to get an idea of what a girl looks like the most is to look for the pictures with them inside the shop (shop taken photos) as those tend to be the closest photos. The ones that look professional, well a professional photo shops and edit them.

Allyssa 340h+tip
(First time here)

Was originally going to see the new girl Elma but i arrived 30 mins early and she was busy so just went with allyssa bc of all the good reviews. (WHOEVER SAW ELMA PLEASE WRITE A REVIEW ON HER! I got to see her on my way out and based on her body will definitely try her next)

As soon as MMS pointed me to allyssas room, she said hi with DFK, lots of tongue, very good welcoming, she then pulled down my pants and bbj for a couple minutes. After we headed to the standing shower (TS not functioning) nothing worth noting except for some more bbj and back to the room.

In the room, she continues bbj/DT and DFK, good BJ but some teeth (she did mention I was “very big” so maybe that had something to do with it) move on to DATY, more BBJ then asked for CFS. We started CG with more DFK, she licked my nipples which felt pretty good and licked my ears as she rode me (not my thing but w.e) we alternated btw me thrusting and her riding. I couldn’t hold it anymore and finished in the bag, she stayed on-top of me and i felt her grip my jr until she got off. By that point I only had 15 mins left, she offered a 2nd pop or massage and I decided for the massage, good massage as well.

overall good experience, would repeat. The highlight for me was all that DFK! Not afraid to get sloppy!

Allyssa 340h+tip
(First time here)

Was originally going to see the new girl Elma but i arrived 30 mins early and she was busy so just went with allyssa bc of all the good reviews. (WHOEVER SAW ELMA PLEASE WRITE A REVIEW ON HER! I got to see her on my way out and based on her body will definitely try her next)

As soon as MMS pointed me to allyssas room, she said hi with DFK, lots of tongue, very good welcoming, she then pulled down my pants and bbj for a couple minutes. After we headed to the standing shower (TS not functioning) nothing worth noting except for some more bbj and back to the room.

In the room, she continues bbj/DT and DFK, good BJ but some teeth (she did mention I was “very big” so maybe that had something to do with it) move on to DATY, more BBJ then asked for CFS. We started CG with more DFK, she licked my nipples which felt pretty good and licked my ears as she rode me (not my thing but w.e) we alternated btw me thrusting and her riding. I couldn’t hold it anymore and finished in the bag, she stayed on-top of me and i felt her grip my jr until she got off. By that point I only had 15 mins left, she offered a 2nd pop or massage and I decided for the massage, good massage as well.

overall good experience, would repeat. The highlight for me was all that DFK! Not afraid to get sloppy!
From my previous experience she wasn’t good for me (maybe others). Everything felt rushed, as well as a clock watcher. She also has some scars, one on the side and from her MMs. Very noticeable so it was a turn off for me. I can’t remember if my review was on here or another board but it was be under DDY as that’s where I saw her.

Mia: Chinese. Very pretty the pics are her just slightly brushed. She has really clean white teeth & good hygiene overall. 5’3 naturals Cs that were really soft and had a little sag to them. Fully shaved slight stubble. I know Asians age well but I would place Mia as late 20s maybe 30 from convo. She speaks great English. The first time I saw Mia I didn’t plan on repeating but I’m a strong believer in you need to try something twice to form an opinion. And I’m happy I did better trip this time. $340H seen her last night.

She was happy to see me again and greeted with some soft DFK and when I pulled away to undress she was already naked. Some more DFK before going to shower. Something I noticed in the shower both times she washed herself very thoroughly before showering me and that was nice to know she takes her hygeine very seriously. No FIV allowed. Basic shower before drying us off and onto the room. More soft DFK before dropping down to BBBJ before going to the bed & continuing a catbath than more BBBJ. She takes her time the entire session and doesn’t rush. She’s sensual and soft in her routine unlike Alyssa who is overtly aggressive. BBBJ was good and she took her time. When she went to DT she would use her tongue to rub the base for a while and hold before shaking her head which felt really good. Face fucked her a little bit before switching to DATY. DATY for a while & she just lays there. Moved to mish for a while where she got fuck face in full go and looking slow. Pulls in closer for some DFK before continuing fucking her. Moved to CG where she looks great. In CG she varies a couple different ways. She either does ACG & squats aggressively, or grinds back and forth, or grinds circles which looks so hot. We do various versions of CG & she’s checking herself out in the mirror and it looks so hot. Mish again before another cg. This time she’s grinding really aggressive back and forth and is getting really tighter. Moved to doggy where she’s built like typical Asian but I put my focus and finished in the cover. Mia said I was too aggressive in doggy & next time be gentler. She cleaned me up we showered & back to room talked for a bit, some more DFK before trying for round 2. She did BBBJ/HJ for almost 15 minutes before I CIM. She worked really hard to get me to finish a 2nd time and please.

I would give Mia a solid Yes. She’s very pretty & service oriented, no tradeoffs, and to top it off great hygiene. Glad I repeated. Mia set a slow and sensual pace which was a nice change from the FH I went to in the morning. I saw a glimpse of Elma in the hallway and was slightly underwhelmed and I saw Alice talking with Alyssa in the room and put her on my long to do list.

Mia: Chinese. Very pretty the pics are her just slightly brushed. She has really clean white teeth & good hygiene overall. 5’3 naturals Cs that were really soft and had a little sag to them. Fully shaved slight stubble. I know Asians age well but I would place Mia as late 20s maybe 30 from convo. She speaks great English. The first time I saw Mia I didn’t plan on repeating but I’m a strong believer in you need to try something twice to form an opinion. And I’m happy I did better trip this time. $340H seen her last night.

She was happy to see me again and greeted with some soft DFK and when I pulled away to undress she was already naked. Some more DFK before going to shower. Something I noticed in the shower both times she washed herself very thoroughly before showering me and that was nice to know she takes her hygeine very seriously. No FIV allowed. Basic shower before drying us off and onto the room. More soft DFK before dropping down to BBBJ before going to the bed & continuing a catbath than more BBBJ. She takes her time the entire session and doesn’t rush. She’s sensual and soft in her routine unlike Alyssa who is overtly aggressive. BBBJ was good and she took her time. When she went to DT she would use her tongue to rub the base for a while and hold before shaking her head which felt really good. Face fucked her a little bit before switching to DATY. DATY for a while & she just lays there. Moved to mish for a while where she got fuck face in full go and looking slow. Pulls in closer for some DFK before continuing fucking her. Moved to CG where she looks great. In CG she varies a couple different ways. She either does ACG & squats aggressively, or grinds back and forth, or grinds circles which looks so hot. We do various versions of CG & she’s checking herself out in the mirror and it looks so hot. Mish again before another cg. This time she’s grinding really aggressive back and forth and is getting really tighter. Moved to doggy where she’s built like typical Asian but I put my focus and finished in the cover. Mia said I was too aggressive in doggy & next time be gentler. She cleaned me up we showered & back to room talked for a bit, some more DFK before trying for round 2. She did BBBJ/HJ for almost 15 minutes before I CIM. She worked really hard to get me to finish a 2nd time and please.

I would give Mia a solid Yes. She’s very pretty & service oriented, no tradeoffs, and to top it off great hygiene. Glad I repeated. Mia set a slow and sensual pace which was a nice change from the FH I went to in the morning. I saw a glimpse of Elma in the hallway and was slightly underwhelmed and I saw Alice talking with Alyssa in the room and put her on my long to do list.
Solid review...sounds like the Mia I know. Been meaning to get back there. And based on our review patterns, I just bumped Alice down a few spots on my "eventually get to her but I've got others to check out" list.

Allyssa - 340 / 1 hr.

I have visited GFE nirvana and her name is Allyssa. She is now my ATF knocking Shaday (NG) out of the top spot. From the moment she met me and said, "oh wow, you're much better looking than your ID," I was in her thrall. (Yeah, I'm easy.) She treated me like her long lost boyfriend. Lots of DFK, lots of hugging and fondling, and almost immediately dropping to her knees for the best bbbj. Almost lost it right there even though I was still dressed.

Took me right to the bed and, well, she hit the usual spots, but with a complete attention on me and how I reacted. It was head and shoulders the best experience in 20 years of doing this. Never stopped looking me in the eyes, had a look like she really wanted me (I know it's an act, but it's a damn good one). First pop came too soon from her glorious bbbj skills. She gave me a decent massage after. Then she wanted to try again despite my telling her it wasn't likely. I could not rise to the occasion (I'm old, ok), but I sure did enjoy her giving it her best efforts.

When I was ready to go, she brought out the toys and said she wanted to use them next time with a wickedly mischevious smile. I am always a definite No on that, but there's something about those eyes....

Definitely not-MM Bs up top. She's a bit more than a spinner, and in my IMHO the most beautiful woman I've seen doing this. And she never asked for house fee or tip. When I offered it at the end she put it away without looking it over.

On the way out we stopped to see the MMS with Alyssa on my arm. MMS (tall thin MILF, in a very tight dress) was all over me, reaching right into my open fly to give the jewels a squeeze. She said, "next time different girl? 2 girls? Alyssa grabbed me tight and said, "no, he's mine now." It was very cute.

Will definitely repeat.

Sabrina: All Natural Brazilian. The pics could be her? But are more photoshopped then others. Body was amazing though, 5’6 on site , slim thick in the right places. Natural Bs & amazing natural bubble butt. No roll, nice hips and great thighs but very slight stubble on legs and kitty. She’s not as light as the pics she’s the regular Brazilian tan but doesn’t have terrible bikini tan lines. I’d place her as 27 and she has great English. $420H just finished seeing her; body was amazing yea but service vs price questionable. However, I had a good trip so would give a yes recommendation.

Opened door and I even thought it wasn’t exactly the pics was pleasantly surprised to see Sabrina for the next hour. Quick intro and hug, straight to biz and we undress. We go to check shower but occupied. While waiting she gave me a nice little grinding lap dance for a couple minutes and talked for a bit till showered freed up. Quick shower and back to room dried off. She started kissing my neck (no LFK/DFK at all entire session always would start kissing neck instead of cheeking it) before dropping for a good BBBJ. Before telling me to lay down on bed where it got even better. She did a great aggressive BBBJ with amazing DT and would hold there, no teeth at all. Her BBBJ was top tier she won here. BBBJ for like 10 min before I tell her day down for DATY. DATY for a while where she’s already got a puddle and wet. I’m ready to fuck and she instructs me to facefuck her while she’s laying down to get even more ready before covering up and going mish. Mish was nice but rubbing the slight stubble on her legs was inevitable. Mish was great she was playing with her tits which were really soft and she had soft nips, no crazy lines either. CG for a while before she does another BBBJ to get me back up. New cover on and before CG for a bit where you could hear her ass aggressively clapping. We go into doggy where her ass looked amazing. Great arch, ass to hip ratio and recoil. CG again where I sucked in her tits for a bit before another great BBBJ and we moved to mish again. Finally, doggy where I had my hands firmly planted on her waist and enjoyed listening and watching her ass clap till I finished in cover. Cleaned ourselves up and quick shower and I was on my way. As I followed as she walked down the hall to make sure it was clear to go I cheesed a little extra hard knowing how I was just finished hitting that. Eyes couldn’t get off of her ass.

Where she lacked in the little service aspects the other girls have here her amazing all natural body made up for it and her attitude during the important parts were great. Her body was great; BBBJ/DT & doggy were the highlights.

Mia $340 hr bbbj

Contacted mms for Mia and Apple, waited about 20 mins to check Apple ( too thin even for an Asian) but eventually went with Mia.

Mia, Chinese, is about 25ish, a very young and energetic girl. Tan skin with a nice body, she said she enjoys sunshine from the west coast.

We took a shower (not TS, the place is still under construction).she cleans herself very thoroughly, a lady who takes hygiene very seriously. Didn't do anything crazy cause the floor is slippery.

In the room, I asked her to wear a pantyhose for me and she's pretty chill about that. Very enjoyable DFK and gentle bbbj, no rush at all, then some 69 to warm up. Mia definitely knows how to play, used her pantyhose feet to rub my Jr back and forth. I stand next to the bed with she facing me, very soft ass got me aroused. Doggy after that, as someone mentioned earlier, that's what Asian are good at, lusty view from behind watching and squeezing her ass.

Since I myself is Asian, I get along with Mia pretty well, nice talk and enjoy each other during the s$x. Overall, a solid gril I would go with for an authentic GFE!

Good day, wolfes ~

Apple - $400 + tip
LFK, CG, ACG, BBBJ, 69, Mish

Apple is a smoke show, she’s very attractive and resembles her photos with filtering her stats are a bit off she’s a b cup. Nice natural B cups and a little smash ass, spinner type. She speaks decent English and can carry a conversation as long as you speak properly.

Usual showers are in construction so it’s just an in and out to not hold up the line. Back in the room she was on her knees giving a nice BBBJ before switching over to 69. She’s shaved with stubbles, small, fat lip type kitty but she tastes very sweet like that yummy hoisin sauce. Was munching on that so much to as if it was like people dumping the hoisin in their pho.

Into ACG where she got acclimated to me, her tightness is about 80% for me (above average) and her kegals game is strong. We were going at it for what felt like an eternity, she was even worried about me not finishing what a gal. Went to the timer where I asked if she was ready where I went to smash her like smashing a delicious bánh mì after waiting in line for hours.

Gentlemen she’s only there until Thursday, take your shot while you can because I sure am. If anyone wants to know, COF, CIM, BBFS are no’s but that doesn’t mean you cant keep trying. Viet girls are known to be hard to get.

Cons: her GFE is lacking a little I’d say it’s 6.5/10, but it’s just cause we’re all spoiled with these service queen cgirls.

Mia

Since my first visit with me she has caught me there trying some of the other talent. She likes to play like she’s jealous and let me tell you it worked. Couldn’t wait to come back and see her.

Got there at open for 1st of 4 incredible hours. Lovely Daisy welcomes me in and always treats me like a king. Takes me to Mia’s room and says enjoy.

Mia may be the most beautiful girl in this business. She has a great smile and easy laugh. Start to make out with such soft and sexy kisses. She’s very hot and seductive. Quick shower and back to the room. More DFK and gentle roaming hands. Then I ease on to the bed for one of her soft slow sensual BBBJ. I hated to stop her but couldn’t wait to put it inside her. Standing Mish into Mish. Then I returned the favor of her gentleness with some DATY.

I hate to say goodbye as she has another appointment lined up at 11, but I agreed to go grab a coffee and come back at 12.

As I’m in the entryway waiting for the Elevator - Daisy says come here let me show you Mischa. So coffee break turned into another delightful session. Broke Mischa’s heart when she asked for another hour and I told her I already booked again with Mia.

Then started up with Mia for what turned into 2 more hours. Again she called me playboy and teased me about not going for coffee. Quickly turned into the best and hottest kissing I’ve ever done just standing there slowly undressing each other and touching and kissing each other in all the right places.

What happened next was possibly the greatest hour of my career in this game. Mia hovered over my cock on all fours and sucked and licked and loved me for a full hour. I never got off my back. She never tired. She never let up. It was absolute perfection for an entire hour.

Thankfully her next appointment was a no show so I got the 4th hour and second in a row with Mia. Started with her covering me up and climbing on for CG and ACG. This was ridiculously good. With the BBBJ trance she had me in I forgot how good her tits are. Wow she has amazing nipples and soft squeezable boobs. Next back to more standing mish and I finally tired at some point before I gave her a long slow DATY session as a thank you for just blowing my mind the previous hour.

Somewhere towards the end of this we overheard Lancey getting railed in the next room and couldn’t help but laugh. Props to that guy.

Mia has flawless service and seriously attracts you to her. Can’t wait to return.

Damage Mia $340, $340 + $60 tip, + $340.
Damage coffee break with Mischa $340

Mia

Since my first visit with me she has caught me there trying some of the other talent. She likes to play like she’s jealous and let me tell you it worked. Couldn’t wait to come back and see her.

Got there at open for 1st of 4 incredible hours. Lovely Daisy welcomes me in and always treats me like a king. Takes me to Mia’s room and says enjoy.

Mia may be the most beautiful girl in this business. She has a great smile and easy laugh. Start to make out with such soft and sexy kisses. She’s very hot and seductive. Quick shower and back to the room. More DFK and gentle roaming hands. Then I ease on to the bed for one of her soft slow sensual BBBJ. I hated to stop her but couldn’t wait to put it inside her. Standing Mish into Mish. Then I returned the favor of her gentleness with some DATY.

I hate to say goodbye as she has another appointment lined up at 11, but I agreed to go grab a coffee and come back at 12.

As I’m in the entryway waiting for the Elevator - Daisy says come here let me show you Mischa. So coffee break turned into another delightful session. Broke Mischa’s heart when she asked for another hour and I told her I already booked again with Mia.

Then started up with Mia for what turned into 2 more hours. Again she called me playboy and teased me about not going for coffee. Quickly turned into the best and hottest kissing I’ve ever done just standing there slowly undressing each other and touching and kissing each other in all the right places.

What happened next was possibly the greatest hour of my career in this game. Mia hovered over my cock on all fours and sucked and licked and loved me for a full hour. I never got off my back. She never tired. She never let up. It was absolute perfection for an entire hour.

Thankfully her next appointment was a no show so I got the 4th hour and second in a row with Mia. Started with her covering me up and climbing on for CG and ACG. This was ridiculously good. With the BBBJ trance she had me in I forgot how good her tits are. Wow she has amazing nipples and soft squeezable boobs. Next back to more standing mish and I finally tired at some point before I gave her a long slow DATY session as a thank you for just blowing my mind the previous hour.

Somewhere towards the end of this we overheard Lancey getting railed in the next room and couldn’t help but laugh. Props to that guy.

Mia has flawless service and seriously attracts you to her. Can’t wait to return.

4 hours and How many pops dude ?

Mia

Mia’s endurance is wild; she will keep going till finished without looking tired. Definitely not one to judge what others do with their money but did post nut clarity not hit after hours 2 or 3?

Alice

I went to see Alice last week. Mamasan let me in and Alice came out into the hall to greet me. So did Mischa. The two girls suggested I take a half hour with each, and it was tempting, as Mischa looked great, with juicy round breasts and her nipples peeking out of her slight outfit. But I was committed to my hour with Alice. Now I want to go back for Mischa.

In the room with Alice, immediate DFK with luxurious tongue as she undressed me. I won’t say she’s prettier than her pictures, as I found her pictures very pretty, but she is a hot young spinner with perfect creamy skin and smallish breasts with long eraser nipples that she loves having you suck on. A lovely body. During an intense preview BBJ she welcomed FIV.

The shower remains awful, a slippery stand-up stall with plywood on the floor outside it. Alice cleaned us both very thoroughly, and in the absence of a table shower I didn’t mind having more of the full hour to spend back in the room.

Alice is very sweet and warm in a girlfriend kind of way, and heavy into pleasing. She did a soft, sensuous rim job rather than Alyssa’s hard tongue fuck, and sucked my balls lovingly. I especially liked when she had me get on all fours and slid on her back under me to suck and lick dick, balls, and ass all from below. DATY and face-fucking and 69 with each of us on top—all were happily indulged and enjoyed. With the bag on (with her poor English I couldn’t get whether she offers BBFS, which I wasn’t ready to pay for anyway, but I got the sense probably not), we fucked in several positions while making out passionately. I thought I would want to cum in her mouth, but I found climaxing in doggy in her little pussy irresistible. (It’s pristinely hairless but for the tiniest little fur patch at the top that you might not even notice.)

Alice is a sweetie and a hottie and a charmer. Highly recommended. $340 + $40.

Mischa 340 + 40tip
Dfk, bbbjcim, and as many positions as I could of think of ;-)

Had my first visit over weekend. Screening was in line with today's standards and very smooth. I planned to toftt with Satomi since I didn't see any reviews here, but MMS told me she left already. MMS was friendly and offered a line up. I asked for Mischa (based on previous reviews).

Pics on site are accurate (excluding face swap) with forearm tat, bitesized, thin waist, cute face.

Started with dfk and preview bbj, then a quick hike through the construction site. Water was hot and Mischa was thorough and attentive.

Back in room, cat bath with teasing. I enjoyed the view in the mirror. Was offered rim, but I declined and rolled over. Mischa kept the show going with dfk, bbj, 69 and then fitted me for a hat. She pounced into cg, acg, some grinding. No noticable kegels, but wasn't needed. After a few mins, I took over and we launched into our joint venture world tour. She was a trooper, no complaints and very accommodating. I was getting sweaty and could tell she needed a break, so we took a 5 min breather.

It was then that she took over and gave me exactly what I needed. I lost my hat, and she initiated her succubus protocol. High tempo bbj w/ dual-hand support. It was unexpected and more than I could handle. She graciously accepted my full deposit with a smile. Definitely earned the tip and a gold star with that. Session wrapped with a quick shower and out the door just over an hour.

Treat her right, she's a fun one. Recommended and would repeat.

Mia $340 hr bbbj CFS GFE

Today was my first time at Shangri-la. I'm an older gentleman, over 60. I've been in and out of the hobby for more than 35 years. Recently ended a LTR and was surprised by how much it bothered me not to feel a human touch. So I got back to it with a vengeance for the last month or so. Hit a number of new places and repeated with a few I hadn't visited in a while.

As a first time customer, I had to go through screening. They required a work ID and a screenshot of my LinkedIn profile. This was the most intrusive screening I've had to go through since COVID ended. By comparison, NYAF only glanced at by Drivers License (made no copies of it) while New Rainbow, Cherry Tree and Fun Girl had no screening at all. After that was completed, I was given an address in the Diamond District and was told to call when I arrived.

Took the elevator up and was surprised to see they had the full floor in a small office building. Facilities were clean and looked recently refreshed. The exception was the standing shower, which is working but still under construction.

I was shown a lineup of five women and chose Mia without hesitation. I appreciate it when a lineup is available and was very impressed by the variety of woman to choose from. Mia is young (guessing mid/late 20s), very pretty and has a fit, lean body. Smallish on top (maybe a small B cup if I'm being generous, more likely an A) but all natural, which is just how I like them. A nice round ass, somehow more rounded and fuller than the average Asian women I've been seeing. Small tattoo on her right hip. Really beautiful, soft full lips. Perfect for kissing and for BBJ.

As soon as I picked her, I knew I would have no regrets. She has a bubbly personality and is teriffic with making pleasant conversation. She is Chinese and speaks Mandarin at home but her English is perfect with just a touch of an accent. She's from Canada and working in NYC only until August.

Went to her room to undress and she started with very gentle DFK and lots hands roaming all over. Off to the shower, which was thorough with lots of rubbing, stroking and more DFK. I was surprised how small they kept the standing shower considering how it was being renovated. It barely fit the two of us.

Back in her room, lots of DFK and exploring each other's bodies. We ended up on the bed, with her between my legs. She gave one of the best BBJ I've ever had. Varied the tempo and depth, lots of BLS, great eye contact. Also did a swirling, tapping thing with her tounge that kept me constantly on the edge. After several minutes, switched to DATY and kissed her all over.

She covered me up and asked me which position I wanted to start with. I asked for her on top. All I can say is she started slow and worked up to a good rythm with me. Eventually, I sat up with her in my lap so I could hold her closer to me, do more DFK and bounce her up and down on my lap. We switched to missionary next and before too long I was finishing in the bag. It usually takes me a while to finish with the cover on and sometimes I can't at all and it needs to come off for a HJ/BBJ finish. Not this time. She was so tight and sexy it was like an explosion went off in my head. I was seriously worried about stoke/heart attack risk as I lay next to her recovering. Simply the best GFE sex I've had in more than 20 years.

Quick shower to clean up and then I was out the door. Went a little over the hour. I will be back for another visit soon.

Mia

The marathon sessions continue. Was out of town for a few days and couldn’t wait to see Mia upon my return. Booked a Friday afternoon for 2 hours and had plans to visit another provider after that. After hour 2 I felt bad but I cancelled the other scheduled session and continued with Mia for a third hour. Then she convinced me to stay for a fourth hour and a fifth.

Then Saturday morning I was right back there for more with Mia. Had promised Allyssa an hour and followed it up with 2 more hours with Mia. 8 hours total with Mia in less than a 24 hour window.

Mia is the best girlfriend experience ever. Time flies and stands still with her. You can get lost in her sensual touch and the smooth jazz she plays in the background.

Her soft skin, gentle touch along with her playful attitude, great smile and beautiful long hair make her absolutely intoxicating. She has a killer body with a wonderful ass that I can’t stop squeezing and her tots are so nice with great nipples that she loves you kissing and sucking. I spend a lot of time in DATY with her. We alternate with her giving incredible BBBJ’s and fucking In various positions like Standing Mish, Doggy, Mish, CG, ACG.

Again this isn’t a race of cum as fast as I can but instead a marathon of making love to this beautiful adventurous sexual goddess.

Allyssa told me she’s so sad because I’m there 9 hours and only 1 with her. I really like Allyssa but Mia has stolen me away.

Damage $340/hr