Shangri-la Reviews & Discussion 267-585-6866

Mischa, $340/hour. Scheduling is easy since I am a long time customer. I was able to do a last minute appointment. They do list a height, weight, and cup size on the web site. All I can say is that Mischa is extra petite. Probably a size 0 or smaller. She is the smallest lady I have ever been with. Not sure about her age. I am very bad at estimating age. The photos on the web site are her but they do filter her actual face. She is cute. Not model material and might get overlooked in a full lineup.

I did my usual AMP prep with Sildenafil and a few rips of a THC vape pen. This combination effects every one differently so proceed with caution. For me the THC seems to slow down time and I leave feeling like I spent hours there.

I arrived on time and the MILF house mother Tessie brings me right to Mischa's room. I tell her how much I missed her and we immediately starting making out like two teenagers. We take a quick break so she can pull down my jeans to start the bbbj. Finally she undressed me completely and we head off to the shower area.

Right now they are doing construction and there is only a stand up shower. In hindsight I would have picked another spa if I knew the table shower was out of order. That is one of my favorite parts. Mischa made up for it and we had a really playful stand up shower.

Back to the room. Massage, cat bath, lots of DFK, rimming, bbbj, daty, 69. CIM was likely available but I held out for the main event. She finally let me bang away at her. Despite being very small she took it like a champ. A quick clean up shower and back in the room she gave me another really nice massage to complete the full hour. Say my goodbyes and Tessie (the house mom) sees me out. I was temped to grab Tessie and give her a big kiss since she was looking great.

Plus: Full GFE. Effort was A++. There was no lack of effort or enthusiasm of Mischa's part. She gives 110%.
Minus: No table shower, but hopefully it will be back soon. Prices seem to be going up.

I will keep Mischa on my rotation of ladies to see but I really prefer a women with more to grab on to.

Mia - $340 + Tip

LFK, DFK, BBBJ, Mish, K9, cum on lips (no face).

Speaks English, College girl, 5'4 ish, shaved with stubbles and stragglers.

MMS introduced me to Mia after mentioning on text I can see the line up. I can see why she recommended me her as she was pretty good at matchmaking. This girl was very sweet and cute. Her smile is pretty infectious, we kept LFKing and allowed me to kiss her neck and ears while holding her from behind. Got junior pretty hard before walking me to the showers. She was definitely walking with pride because the towel I had was so small that it didn't wrap around me, was walking down the hall with a big ole tent where some of the other girls saw.

In the shower gave me a nice wash with a HJ while scrubbing me with the soap, rinsed off and gave me a preview BBBJ. She does not like her hair being touched like most girls with wet hands but she was able to take me 3/4 way deep. Was seeing if she was able to go all the way to the base but that's a negative.

Back to the room with some more LFK and BBBJ, I picked her up and sat her on my lap but P2P was off limits. After sucking on her nipples and tits went to DATY where I made her cum with her tightening her legs to block me from continuing LOL. Went to mish where we started off intimately, man was she tight as hell. Even with lube I felt her stretching my cock out until she got used to me. We hit it softly at first and as time went on I started to go primal on her to try and cum, the combination of being extremely hard and the house condoms made it impossible for me to release in the bag. Switched to K9 to give that a try and after about 15 minutes it was no go. So we finished with a BBBJ and HJ to originally cum on her lips but my explosion was so hard it went everywhere, lips, nose and back of her throat. Caught my breath as we were going at it for nearly the full hour non stop. Final rinse, got dressed and was on my way.

Would definitely repeat with her if P2P becomes available as she's pretty cute and matches her pictures. Just need her to shave as that's my preference but she handled me pretty well. GFE experience was almost there as she did help me dress but not undress. I feel like she has the potential to be great.

Nami, $320 for 45 minutes

Another beautiful young J-spinner has joined the lineup at Shangri-la. They really are on a roll lately, it's just one quality J-girl after the other. Last month it was Yunna and now it's Nami. She is a real cutie, definitely has that kawaii J-girl vibe to her. She's hot too though. These fucking Japanese girls kill me, how do they manage to be so cute yet so hot at the same time?

She is mid 20's, pretty face and a very cute attitude. A shy and sweet girl, you will need to be extra patient and gentle with this one fellas. Service is definitely YMMV. Nice body, natural Bs with a nice ass. Pretty innie pussy with a trimmed Bush. She is shortish at maybe like 5'4. She does have some English, seems like she can understand it and read it, but she struggles to speak it. You will need a translator at a certain point.

MMS showed me to the room, where I gave Nami a quick kiss hello and we undressed for the shower while chatting. Quick standing shower followed, nothing too exciting, just some LFK and flirting in the shower. I was disappointed to see that the shower renovations are still ongoing, but hey, as long as the pussy is good. Came back to the room and I laid on the bed. We LFK'd a bit more before she went in for BBBJ. BBBJ wasn't great honestly, but that's okay, I don't book these J-girls for the blow job LOL. Had her switch with me so I could DATY. Very nice pussy for DATY and she does seem to enjoy it. She came fairly quickly from DATY, or at least she pretended to. While eating her out I was looking at her and she kept getting all embarrassed and would cover her face haha. Christ this girl made me feel like I was in high school again, she seemed so sweet and innocent.

After DATY I asked her to get on top for CG but she was terrified over my size and insisted that we start in mish, which I obliged. Like I said before guys, you will need to be extra patient and gentle with her! She told me all the other customers so far had been Chinese and that I was the first "foreign" customer. In response I pointed to my dick and simply said: "American penis. " We both laughed at that and I think it set her at ease a bit.

Went to mish and holy fuck I went slow. I'm always a gentle fucker, but damn this was extra gentle even by my standards and I was watching her reactions closely. Pussy felt great, pretty tight. Fucked her in mish for a few minutes before I asked her to try CG. She climbed on top and got on her feet to start, which I was happy to see. Lots of fun in CG and I had a great view of her tiny body as I fucked her in that position. Nice view of her ass in the mirror too. They have her in the same room that Yunna was in when she was at SL, and it has the best mirror setup.

Eventually she transitioned from her feet to her knees and we kept fucking in CG. Pulled her close so we could make out a bit while I took over and started doing most of the work myself. Grabbed onto that nice ass of hers and was thrusting up into her while we LFK'd. After CG I asked her to change to standing mish but she misunderstood and went to doggie. They always misunderstand and go to doggie LOL. Her ass looked great in this position though, so I just went with it. Fucked her in doggie and leaned forward to grab onto her tits and tiny waist. Some nice views were available in the mirrors, fuck I love that room at SL, so many good memories were made in that room haha. Popped in the bag in doggie with maybe 5 minutes left in the session.

After that it was a quick shower to clean up. On the way to the shower I flashed MMS and another member of the staff (the cook or the cleaning lady maybe?) They were eyeballing me in that tiny towel and I couldn't resist LOL. Got quite the reaction out of them haha and Nami too. Fun times at SL. After cleaning up, we got dressed, Nami walked me out and we said an affectionate goodbye. The new girl is a cutie pie and a real sweetheart. Treat her right you fucking savages. Damage was $320 for 45 minutes. I would repeat.

Mia - $340 + Tip

LFK, DFK, BBBJ, Mish, K9, cum on lips (no face).

Speaks English, College girl, 5'4 ish, shaved with stubbles and stragglers.

MMS introduced me to Mia after mentioning on text I can see the line up. I can see why she recommended me her as she was pretty good at matchmaking. This girl was very sweet and cute. Her smile is pretty infectious, we kept LFKing and allowed me to kiss her neck and ears while holding her from behind. Got junior pretty hard before walking me to the showers. She was definitely walking with pride because the towel I had was so small that it didn't wrap around me, was walking down the hall with a big ole tent where some of the other girls saw.

In the shower gave me a nice wash with a HJ while scrubbing me with the soap, rinsed off and gave me a preview BBBJ. She does not like her hair being touched like most girls with wet hands but she was able to take me 3/4 way deep. Was seeing if she was able to go all the way to the base but that's a negative.

Back to the room with some more LFK and BBBJ, I picked her up and sat her on my lap but P2P was off limits. After sucking on her nipples and tits went to DATY where I made her cum with her tightening her legs to block me from continuing LOL. Went to mish where we started off intimately, man was she tight as hell. Even with lube I felt her stretching my cock out until she got used to me. We hit it softly at first and as time went on I started to go primal on her to try and cum, the combination of being extremely hard and the house condoms made it impossible for me to release in the bag. Switched to K9 to give that a try and after about 15 minutes it was no go. So we finished with a BBBJ and HJ to originally cum on her lips but my explosion was so hard it went everywhere, lips, nose and back of her throat. Caught my breath as we were going at it for nearly the full hour non stop. Final rinse, got dressed and was on my way.

Would definitely repeat with her if P2P becomes available as she's pretty cute and matches her pictures. Just need her to shave as that's my preference but she handled me pretty well. GFE experience was almost there as she did help me dress but not undress. I feel like she has the potential to be great.
Good review. Her pics are real?

Aiai 340 hour/ Natsumi 400 hour

Place is in the diamond district, You can easily disapear between the workers and the tourists. You have to get verified and send a selfie, so there's that. Call ahead and make sure the person you want is there and at the time you want them, as I almost had a timing problem with booking Aiai and basically ended up having her an hour earlier. I would be wary of going before 7pm, as I saw construction workers leaving the place & they are renovating the place. There is no table shower, just a stand-up shower with a drain and subflooring everywhere on the left half of the place.

Aiai
She has pale skin and is short, at about 5'2. She has these little boobs that are grabbable. She isn't chubby, but her ass and thighs are plump, not fat. She has that type of ass that you can grab each cheek with each hand and jiggle them, but they arent at the cottage cheese or saggy phase yet. Her face is pretty plain, like one of those friendly asian accountants you see in those corporate buildings in flushing.

I was led to her room, which was pretty pink and had a queen sized bed. She was in a blue silk robe,and she hugged me. I gave her the money upfront, which she left on the cabinet next to the bed. She then confirmed 1hour and helped me undress. I found the robe kind of sexy, so I told her to take off her bra and thong, and keep the robe on. We made out for a while, up until she pressed herself against me and took off the robe. She raised her leg up and, while still making out, let me insert just enough of me to let me feel how wet she was. She then told me there was no table shower, and motioned me to lie down. While on the bed, she started giving me head.

She doesnt really have much of a head game, she just tries to deep throat and lets you fuck her mouth. After a couple of minutes, i was hard enough and told her to get on top. She grabbed her condom sack, pulled one out and used her mouth to put it on. She got on top and at first, rode me in cowgirl. Now, she's not so tight, but her pussy gets super wet and she kegels. After grinding in sync for a short while, she got tired. She positioned herself to lie flat on me and I started drilling her from the bottom. I also got a fia and she didn't seem to mind. We then moved to mish and i finished in side mish. She took the condom off, did the alcohol/hot towel wash, and we layed on the bed for a bit. We did some nonsense chat and then I initiated round 2.

This time I told her to stay on the bed face up, while i fucked her face. When i got hard enough, She put the condom on and we started with doggy. At first, she grinds against you, but she seems to get tired quick. She does kegels when she feels your cock pulsing, but i was gonna take my sweet time. After a while, I started going harder and deeper, and she grabbed the bedsheet, which was pretty hot. When I felt it coming, i started going faster, which made her say some shit in mandarin, which i found hot too. Overall good time.

Natsumi
She has this milky, white skin. She is taller than the chinese girls, at about 5'6-5'7. She has these huge eyes and this small mouth, with the usual semi-crooked japanese teeth. She has these big,symmetrical,tear drop tits, which drooped but were at the same time perky. She also had a thigh gap, but her thighs were long and meaty. Her ass was big, but firm. It did a little jiggle, but nothing too crazy. She had this small pussy with barely any outside lip, you had to spread it, and her clit was so small. She was shaved, with some stubble growing.

She was given the furthest room on the right side of the spa. She introduced herself and gave me a hug. She immediately grabbed my face and randomly touched my cheeks, and kissed me. She did not help me get undressed. She also asked for money upfront. After the money was dealt with, she got undressed and I spent like 5 minutes groping her. She kept on saying " yabai " when I would suck her boobs or bite on her asscheeks. She then asked me if i wanted a standing shower, and i obliged. We put on towels and went to the unfinished showers. She barely cleaned me, seemed more intrested on sucking my nipples. We finished and then went back to the room.

I sat down and she straddled me and we made out. I started roaming around her pussy, and i could barely squeeze a finger in. She let out a little yelp, and then motioned me to lie down. We started with 69. It felt weird and good, because she had such a small mouth. She was using one hand to hold my cock and then she would do this vacumming motion with her mouth and then stop and use her lips and tongue to try and lick and suck around my head.

Then she would just try and deepthroat me, but in a weird swallowing motion. It all changed when i spread her lips and found her tiny clit. She started bucking around and yelping in a high pitch. She then just stopped blowing me and flat out started riding my face and it felt like she wanted to suffocate me. After a while, she caught her breath and she said ' fuck me ? '

She went and grabbed a condom from her bag and put it on, then sucked on my head for a bit and then got on top, asian cowgirl style. Pussy was tight, like hurtful tight. After she got it all the way in, she just collapsed on me, and said " slow ". With every movement, it felt so tight and warm, even with the condom. Then, when her pussy finally loosened up (barely), i started thrusting faster. She started doing the "ah ah ah" and " yabai " and she started grabbing my shoulders and trying to kiss me. She really sold the GFE, I will give her that merit.

We then switched to standing mish, and back to regular mish. She held me close and wouldn't stop trying to kiss me. Finally finished in the bag. She cleaned me and we laid together, with some light kissing. She started sucking on my nipples and round 2 began.

Another condom and we started in mish. Her pussy seemed to be wet, as entry wasn't so tight. This round, i went rougher and deeper, with the yelps turning into panting and that weird crying moan japanese girls do. After a while, i wanted to see that ass in doggy, so I pulled out and motioned her for doggy.

I pulled her to the corner of the bed and she immediately got into face down ass up, a position no chinese pro seems to want to begin in. It felt amazing, I didnt go soft at all, just straight pounding and spanking. When i came close to nutting, i pulled out and nutted all over her ass. Amazing experience, can't wait until she comes back.

Overall, either wait until renovations are done or come showered.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Aiai 340 hour/ Natsumi 400 hour

Place is in the diamond district, You can easily disapear between the workers and the tourists. You have to get verified and send a selfie, so there's that. Call ahead and make sure the person you want is there and at the time you want them, as I almost had a timing problem with booking Aiai and basically ended up having her an hour earlier. I would be wary of going before 7pm, as I saw construction workers leaving the place & they are renovating the place. There is no table shower, just a stand-up shower with a drain and subflooring everywhere on the left half of the place.

Aiai
She has pale skin and is short, at about 5'2. She has these little boobs that are grabbable. She isn't chubby, but her ass and thighs are plump, not fat. She has that type of ass that you can grab each cheek with each hand and jiggle them, but they arent at the cottage cheese or saggy phase yet. Her face is pretty plain, like one of those friendly asian accountants you see in those corporate buildings in flushing.

I was led to her room, which was pretty pink and had a queen sized bed. She was in a blue silk robe,and she hugged me. I gave her the money upfront, which she left on the cabinet next to the bed. She then confirmed 1hour and helped me undress. I found the robe kind of sexy, so I told her to take off her bra and thong, and keep the robe on. We made out for a while, up until she pressed herself against me and took off the robe. She raised her leg up and, while still making out, let me insert just enough of me to let me feel how wet she was. She then told me there was no table shower, and motioned me to lie down. While on the bed, she started giving me head.

She doesnt really have much of a head game, she just tries to deep throat and lets you fuck her mouth. After a couple of minutes, i was hard enough and told her to get on top. She grabbed her condom sack, pulled one out and used her mouth to put it on. She got on top and at first, rode me in cowgirl. Now, she's not so tight, but her pussy gets super wet and she kegels. After grinding in sync for a short while, she got tired. She positioned herself to lie flat on me and I started drilling her from the bottom. I also got a fia and she didn't seem to mind. We then moved to mish and i finished in side mish. She took the condom off, did the alcohol/hot towel wash, and we layed on the bed for a bit. We did some nonsense chat and then I initiated round 2.

This time I told her to stay on the bed face up, while i fucked her face. When i got hard enough, She put the condom on and we started with doggy. At first, she grinds against you, but she seems to get tired quick. She does kegels when she feels your cock pulsing, but i was gonna take my sweet time. After a while, I started going harder and deeper, and she grabbed the bedsheet, which was pretty hot. When I felt it coming, i started going faster, which made her say some shit in mandarin, which i found hot too. Overall good time.

Natsumi
She has this milky, white skin. She is taller than the chinese girls, at about 5'6-5'7. She has these huge eyes and this small mouth, with the usual semi-crooked japanese teeth. She has these big,symmetrical,tear drop tits, which drooped but were at the same time perky. She also had a thigh gap, but her thighs were long and meaty. Her ass was big, but firm. It did a little jiggle, but nothing too crazy. She had this small pussy with barely any outside lip, you had to spread it, and her clit was so small. She was shaved, with some stubble growing.

She was given the furthest room on the right side of the spa. She introduced herself and gave me a hug. She immediately grabbed my face and randomly touched my cheeks, and kissed me. She did not help me get undressed. She also asked for money upfront. After the money was dealt with, she got undressed and I spent like 5 minutes groping her. She kept on saying " yabai " when I would suck her boobs or bite on her asscheeks. She then asked me if i wanted a standing shower, and i obliged. We put on towels and went to the unfinished showers. She barely cleaned me, seemed more intrested on sucking my nipples. We finished and then went back to the room.

I sat down and she straddled me and we made out. I started roaming around her pussy, and i could barely squeeze a finger in. She let out a little yelp, and then motioned me to lie down. We started with 69. It felt weird and good, because she had such a small mouth. She was using one hand to hold my cock and then she would do this vacumming motion with her mouth and then stop and use her lips and tongue to try and lick and suck around my head.

Then she would just try and deepthroat me, but in a weird swallowing motion. It all changed when i spread her lips and found her tiny clit. She started bucking around and yelping in a high pitch. She then just stopped blowing me and flat out started riding my face and it felt like she wanted to suffocate me. After a while, she caught her breath and she said ' fuck me ? '

She went and grabbed a condom from her bag and put it on, then sucked on my head for a bit and then got on top, asian cowgirl style. Pussy was tight, like hurtful tight. After she got it all the way in, she just collapsed on me, and said " slow ". With every movement, it felt so tight and warm, even with the condom. Then, when her pussy finally loosened up (barely), i started thrusting faster. She started doing the "ah ah ah" and " yabai " and she started grabbing my shoulders and trying to kiss me. She really sold the GFE, I will give her that merit.

We then switched to standing mish, and back to regular mish. She held me close and wouldn't stop trying to kiss me. Finally finished in the bag. She cleaned me and we laid together, with some light kissing. She started sucking on my nipples and round 2 began.

Another condom and we started in mish. Her pussy seemed to be wet, as entry wasn't so tight. This round, i went rougher and deeper, with the yelps turning into panting and that weird crying moan japanese girls do. After a while, i wanted to see that ass in doggy, so I pulled out and motioned her for doggy.

I pulled her to the corner of the bed and she immediately got into face down ass up, a position no chinese pro seems to want to begin in. It felt amazing, I didnt go soft at all, just straight pounding and spanking. When i came close to nutting, i pulled out and nutted all over her ass. Amazing experience, can't wait until she comes back.

Overall, either wait until renovations are done or come showered.
Next time make this two separate reviews.

Nami 400 hr dfk bbbj bbfs early 20s Bs

Nami is as cute as they get. If you saw her on the street you would never guess she did this job. She is as girl next door as you are going to get. Pretty and short but over 5 foot. Nice body on her. Not spinner thin but thin. Just a hot j-babe. She has a decent amount of english is was playful right away with me. She has a look that is just very endearing to me. She is my IRL type. Got in the room and hugged and stripped and did the standing shower. A little kissing in the shower.

Got in the room and her bbfscip asking price was 200....ended up getting it. Her bbbj is good for japanese girl....which means she at least gets more than the head in her mouth. I got her at about 3 inches deep. Put on the condom...lol. JK. No condom and she climbed on top and told me to let her go at her pace. I am gentle now so I just relaxed. One leg up and other knee on bed and she stuck the head in and up and down a few times. Eventually going to ACG and going down on it. Great tiny smooth pussy. She did use some ky jelly. Is there anything better than being bb deep in a 20 something Japanese babe? Then standing mish and doggy. Then to mish and she asked me what I was looking at...I was looking at her super lovingly or maybe just goofy. I was sweet on her. I wanted to walk out with her. I could not get over how cute she was. And back to doggy where I came in her. She took everything well but I also took it slow and easy.

We laid around after and talked and she called said I was gentle. Ha. First time I ever heard that. I do want to see her again.

Cara - $340 HR

DFK, BBBJ, CG, ACG, P2P, Mish

Photos do not look like her at all. I understand it’s the girls providing the pictures and not the establishment. Cara looks to be in the late 30s, very similar to Ava if you ever had her.

Unfortunately the chemistry for me was just not there. Her suction on her bbbj was a bit rough and the rotations of positions felt a bit rushed. She was grinding and pounding very aggressive to try and get me to pop early. Not my style as I tend to enjoy fucking the whole session. Her service skills are pretty decent though, they remind me more of a Chinatown spa than the soft SL style. She has nice massage skills but let’s be real that’s not why we all come.

Would not repeat.

pokler

Power Bottom
Mischa, $340/hour. Scheduling is easy since I am a long time customer. I was able to do a last minute appointment. They do list a height, weight, and cup size on the web site. All I can say is that Mischa is extra petite. Probably a size 0 or smaller. She is the smallest lady I have ever been with. Not sure about her age. I am very bad at estimating age. The photos on the web site are her but they do filter her actual face. She is cute. Not model material and might get overlooked in a full lineup.

I did my usual AMP prep with Sildenafil and a few rips of a THC vape pen. This combination effects every one differently so proceed with caution. For me the THC seems to slow down time and I leave feeling like I spent hours there.

I arrived on time and the MILF house mother Tessie brings me right to Mischa's room. I tell her how much I missed her and we immediately starting making out like two teenagers. We take a quick break so she can pull down my jeans to start the bbbj. Finally she undressed me completely and we head off to the shower area.

Right now they are doing construction and there is only a stand up shower. In hindsight I would have picked another spa if I knew the table shower was out of order. That is one of my favorite parts. Mischa made up for it and we had a really playful stand up shower.

Back to the room. Massage, cat bath, lots of DFK, rimming, bbbj, daty, 69. CIM was likely available but I held out for the main event. She finally let me bang away at her. Despite being very small she took it like a champ. A quick clean up shower and back in the room she gave me another really nice massage to complete the full hour. Say my goodbyes and Tessie (the house mom) sees me out. I was temped to grab Tessie and give her a big kiss since she was looking great.

Plus: Full GFE. Effort was A++. There was no lack of effort or enthusiasm of Mischa's part. She gives 110%.
Minus: No table shower, but hopefully it will be back soon. Prices seem to be going up.

I will keep Mischa on my rotation of ladies to see but I really prefer a women with more to grab on to.

Is she fully shaved ?

Cara - $340/hour

DFK, DATY, DATO, FIA, FIV, RJ, BLS, BBBJ, P2P, CFS, CG, ACG, K9, Mish, MSOG

My favorites weren't available, mms swore by new girl, that I'd be happy with Cara. Let me "interview" her first. She comes into waiting room -- website stats have her as spinner material, 5'3", 98lbs, that's believable. Gnd cutie, long black hair, black bra, black camisole, black lace micro panties, she comes in and moves right into lfk, dfk, very passionate. I grope her, I find her ass, adorable ass, squeeze it, get a handful while making out with her, I don't let go of that ass. We “clicked”, I am turned on by her kissing and her ass. I am rock hard. Mms breaks us up and moves us to tiny room 6.

We continue making out, somehow all clothes come off, I am enjoying her soft body, dark complexion, couple of tats -- tramp stamp, beautiful tits, natural b's perfect nipples, I suck each, she likes that, I squeeze them together and continue sucking, I move to her pussy, very sweet, and her ass, beautiful ass, lover her ass, my tongue deep in her ass as i finger her, then i eat her out and stick my thumb up her ass, she is riding my face she is a sex nympho rubbing her pussy up and down my tongue, making all kinds of happy noises.

Shangri La shower room still in construction in progress -- standing shower works, we are quick and back to the room, she goes down on me, licks and sucks my balls, eats my ass, moves to 69, she's short so I eat her beautiful ass some more before she moves her pussy closer to my mouth.

We make out some more, rubbing my cock against her wet pussy, she's teasing me - i feel like my cock is going to slip in, she tells me she is going to fuck me, puts on condom and rides me, CG, then ACG.

She is super tight, she fucks me hard, she is down to fuck. i am going to nut quickly so I pull her off and put her in doggie, she tells me she loves doggie, assumes the position, I eat her ass some more to give my cock a chance to reset. I then enter her from behind, she feels so good and moves her ass back just as hard as I am pounding her. I reach around and finger her while fucking her she tells me she loves me.lol

I don't want to cum just yet so pull out for another break and move her into standing mish. This slutty sexbot is begging to be pounded and begging me to kiss her. I oblige and when she starts yelling and saying she's coming I cannot hold back and explode.

She's cool, she seems bright, has a sense of humor, English is weak, but we used translation app for more complex thoughts/jokes. She gets me hard again and is ready to fuck some more. We go way over the hour, I'm guessing as the new girl, she has more time. She gives me another shower. I see three other skimpily dressed girls running around the halls. Fun atmosphere. As for Cara, love her body, her ass, her aggressive, love to fuck, do anything you want attitude. Will definitely repeat.

Mia 340 hr dfk bbj cfs

I saw Mia (when she was Miya) like a year ago. I remember her being cute and a good bang. I saw her in the hallway after banging Nami and was like who is that and the mms said Mia. I don't know if my head was up my ass last year or she blossomed but she is hot as hell. She has one of the best chinese faces in Manhattan at close to this price point. I must have told her 20 times how beautiful she is. She is in nice girl shape. Nice ass. Good B (possibly small C) tits. Her hair is longer than mid back. The website says she lives in Canada and I guess that explains the good english. The pics are her but they do not do her justice.

She is a girl that has that passionate vibe (at least with me) that my heart beats fast and I catch my breath as I suck kiss her neck and ear and suck on her tits. She has a very good BBBJ. Went to 69 and she paused on me to enjoy it and I pushed her ribcage and she caught and and sat back right on my face smothering me until she came. I love having pussy covering my whole face and trying to find spaces to breath.

I was going to fuck her every way. She go on top and did some p2p and I am trying to angle in there and tell her come on baby just stick it in come on. LOL. On went the condom. CG I had to hold her close to me to kiss her. Did some standing mish with her legs up but I spread the legs apart so I could kiss her and look at her face. I was trying to memorize it. Maybe she facially reminds me of this hot babe AL Lucky back in 2019. Standing doggy on all fours then finally got her down to full face down ass up. Then I was going to mish to nut but I think we needed more lube and I got a bit hot.

Took off the condom and laid on my back. I'd say I was half hard. She asked if I wanted an HJ or BJ. I told her no. I wanted to finish banging her. She is on her side beside me talking to me but she is also stroking my cock (Arlene did the same thing). We are just talking about whatever and she says you are hard again. Slap on another condom ($8 in condoms used damn 001Ls are expensive) and went right to mish and fucked hard until I came.

She is very cool and was fun to talk to.

Mia 340 / hr

This review for Mia actually starts a few days before our appointment. I was having drinks nearby one night and had recently read a bunch of new reviews about some of the fresh talent that just got to SLA. I haven't been there in a while so texted MMS to make an appointment for one of the newbies. First thing I asked about was the showers, and they're still not finished working on it but the talent is too good to pass up. I get there and as I'm waiting for my appointment, this young girl walks by and she looks at me and smiles and I ask MMS if that was for me. She said no, it was someone else. When my partner was ready we went to the shower and I saw Mia again and just kept staring at how pretty she was. (I'll write the review for this one another time but want to focus on Mia here). Even after my session was over I asked MMS for her name and told her I would be back in the next few days (or tomorrow) to try her out.

That was Saturday. I tried to keep it together for a full day but Monday rolled around and I could barely get through the morning at work. By lunch I had texted MMS and told her I was coming in for Mia. Running over during my break, clothes came flying off as soon I got to her room. She was really nice, sweet and pretty. Long LFK and DFK and hugging before going for a quick shower.

When we got back to the room, I usually like to lay back and let someone else drive but today wasn't that day. I laid her down and went DATY and then she turned me over and went BBJ. Wasn't long before the cover went on and she went CG, K9 and mish. Her body is really nice and the energy was just great between us. I guess that's also what happens when you think about doing something for an extended period of time and have it jumping out of your pants at the first chance. I told her I was waiting to fuck her all weekend and she laughed.

After popping, we laid there and talked. Talked about NYC, where she's from, background ,etc. Very very sweet girl....definitely planning the next visit already.....

10/10 service, looks and overall experience

Sindy 340/ hr

This review should've came before the one above about Mia but I had Mia on the brain that entire weekend. Didn't want to take away from the Sindy experience and reminded myself to circle back and post this review. She looked nothing like the pics but was still pretty cute. Her body is super tight and she has a nice tattoo on her back that we talked about in broken English. We waited for the shower to be open and she was really friendly and there was a lot of DFK / LFK and groping as soon as I got into the room. After we made the trek to and from the makeshift showers, we laid down and continued DFK.

She got on top and went BBJ, technique was good as she ran her tongue all over my body front and back. It got too ticklish at one point and I had to turn her over and get back on top. Cover goes on and my favorite with her was K9 as that seemed to get the most reaction. CG was ok and I eventually started grinding to the finish line in mish. We laid there and talked for a bit at times with the translator app and I thought she was really nice. There was still a bit of time left on the clock and she grabbed junior and started BBJ again to squeeze out a 2nd pop in an hour. Although unsuccessful (I think the only one that's gotten 2 out of me in an hour recently has been Helen), I appreciated the efforts and it was enough for me to add her to the list of people I want to see again. 10/10 on service and body.

As I finish this post - I realize that all of my posts are basically 10/10 on the experience. Maybe it's just getting the nut off or this outrageous expensive hobby but they really are great experiences and it takes a lot for me to not enjoy it but there have been a few like Tori at PPC (no enthusiasm whatsoever) or this other young girl Yumiko at 10ten (felt like she was on autopilot) which made me believe and follow the advice of many on this forum that some of the Japanese providers don't bring their A+ game as consistent as the Chinese providers.

Makari 340 hr dt, bbbj, bbfscip, dfk
The pics are her with barely any touchup on the face. Like just smoothing it a bit. The tits look like she is wearing a pushup bra. I'd say small B tits. A nice booty on her. She is 5'5. In good shape. Cute face. Black hair parted in the middle. She has minimal english. I think she has hair on top of pussy (which will probably be shaved in a couple days if it is not already).
No scars, no weird butthole stuff, no weird looking pussy, no c section scar/ tattoo, no covid belly, and natural so no bad tit job. Thank you. So many girls recently have this one thing wrong with them. She doesn't.

She is definitely in the chinese service girl category. DFK right away. She helps strip me. On the aggressive side. I was told she does PSE. I told them they should put that on their twitter. She asks for 200 bbfscip...yada yada yada.. I get the upgrade.

So she is about to suck my dick and out of the blue right away..no practice sucks...straight to slow DT. I was sitting so it is hard to tell how far she got but I would say 6 to 6.5 inches in. I was way in that throat. She just went slow DT on me. I never got to DATY/69.

Started in CG and she has a nice tight smooth pussy. I tire her out there than standing mish getting those legs up and held her by her throat to slide her on my cock. Doggy style and spanking that ass until I tire her out here.
Then went to mish to finish. I recently got over this issue of not being able to finish here. I just forgot that I have to go a long time or maybe just longer than I used to. I have 4 levels now. So we are going at it. Then I go up to level 2 and I go a little bit faster. She thinks I was close to coming but no. Then up to the 3rd level where I can forsee a finish and increase hard fucking, then the 4 level which is when I Top Gun lock on and the finish is a sure thing and here I go nuts dirty talking the F out of them kissing them and just banging hard. Came right in that pussy. Rolled off eventually and felt I lived a life well done. But it is funny having all these levels because with each change they think I am going to nut. Yeah yeah cum... Baby, I am at level 2 right now...level 4 is still 8 minutes away at least.

Took a shower and we exchanged names although I already knew hers.

pokler

Power Bottom
Makari 340 hr dt, bbbj, bbfscip, dfk
The pics are her with barely any touchup on the face. Like just smoothing it a bit. The tits look like she is wearing a pushup bra. I'd say small B tits. A nice booty on her. She is 5'5. In good shape. Cute face. Black hair parted in the middle. She has minimal english. I think she has hair on top of pussy (which will probably be shaved in a couple days if it is not already).
No scars, no weird butthole stuff, no weird looking pussy, no c section scar/ tattoo, no covid belly, and natural so no bad tit job. Thank you. So many girls recently have this one thing wrong with them. She doesn't.

She is definitely in the chinese service girl category. DFK right away. She helps strip me. On the aggressive side. I was told she does PSE. I told them they should put that on their twitter. She asks for 200 bbfscip...yada yada yada.. I get the upgrade.

So she is about to suck my dick and out of the blue right away..no practice sucks...straight to slow DT. I was sitting so it is hard to tell how far she got but I would say 6 to 6.5 inches in. I was way in that throat. She just went slow DT on me. I never got to DATY/69.

Started in CG and she has a nice tight smooth pussy. I tire her out there than standing mish getting those legs up and held her by her throat to slide her on my cock. Doggy style and spanking that ass until I tire her out here.
Then went to mish to finish. I recently got over this issue of not being able to finish here. I just forgot that I have to go a long time or maybe just longer than I used to. I have 4 levels now. So we are going at it. Then I go up to level 2 and I go a little bit faster. She thinks I was close to coming but no. Then up to the 3rd level where I can forsee a finish and increase hard fucking, then the 4 level which is when I Top Gun lock on and the finish is a sure thing and here I go nuts dirty talking the F out of them kissing them and just banging hard. Came right in that pussy. Rolled off eventually and felt I lived a life well done. But it is funny having all these levels because with each change they think I am going to nut. Yeah yeah cum... Baby, I am at level 2 right now...level 4 is still 8 minutes away at least.

Took a shower and we exchanged names although I already knew hers.
What happened to level 5? Getting too old ?

Allyssa 90 minutes. $580 + $40 tip ($620 total)

69, FIV, ACG, Mish, CFS.

I just got paid from my recent work trip where I accumulated more than 40 hours of OT. So I earned some fun. Plus my Premier League team won so I had more cause to celebrate. They were likely safe from relegation, but this secured them as safe.

I have been seeing Allyssa since February of last year. We have amazing chemistry, and call each other “bf/gf” or “husband/wife” when we see each other. And if you’ve seen her, you largely know what it’s like. But since we’ve been seeing each other so long, it’s really turned into something so very familiar that it is like we’re dating at this point.

I will say this, she’s a better masseuse than I expected. She insisted on giving me a couple of massages, which we typically don’t do. But on a scale from 1-10… she’s a solid 6, 6.5. Room for improvement but she’s still got some skill. There was also some light choking and I was like “… well. Learned something new about me today.”
There are countless of reviews about her. And I’m still kinda high from the experience. Even more than a year later, there’s a reason I keep going back.

Alyssa: First thing that comes into mind she is really a freak and way too kinky. I definitely said more No’s to her than she did to me lmao. She’s definitely less than 5’0 maybe she really is 4’9 but she is small and full of energy. I saw her twice. She’s the girl in the pics with MM Cs that are lopsided but still look good and feel very soft she doesn’t have puffy nipples. $340 1H 2nd time seeing her, I saw her last week.

The first time I saw Alyssa she was super aggressive and attacked me instantly when she took me from the waiting room to the room where lots of DFK and roaming each other before she started undressing me and dropped for BBBJ before asking about using different toys I said No to all. This time I knew what to expect. Alyssa is on you from the moment she sees you to the moment you’re out the door doing everything to keep you focused and have all your attention and does all the charades like calling you her husband or boyfriend lmao.

Quick shower before going back to the room where she’s fully aggressive DFK and feeling me up before more DFK and then she lays down for DATY, where she’s vocal and wants to to be heard lmao. Then I lay down more DFK & quick cat bath & very aggressive BBBJ before cover comes on and she’s lubes up for CG. Alyssa rides very aggressively and keeps going nonstop It looks like her legs are flying all over the place lmao. More DFK while she’s riding aggressively. Then mish where we go at it for a while. Back to CG where she’s riding hard again and then twice she hops off uses wipes to clean up and do BBBJ for w bit before new cover and going on again. Moved to doggy where I pounded away and she took it and kept being vocal. Time was running out so we did CIM to finish before going to showers to clean up and on my way. First time I was 50/50 on repeating but glad I did definitely in the Win column.

Makari: She’s the girl in the pics and was wearing the same clothes. The pic of her doing the split had me sold. She has A/Bs not Cs though. $340 1H seen her today.

She wasn’t aggressive as Alyssa right away and we did a quick but very thorough shower with some kisses. Soon as we went back to the room and dried off she turned on the switch. Got on the bed and lots of DFK before laying down for a cat bath and how soft her hands felt so great before she went on for BBBJ. BBBJ was way better than I expected she beat Alyssa here. Her mouth felt so good as she put on a show starting from bottom up and really doing great slow & very visual BBBJ & DT. Lots of noise too. Then some more catbath and back to more great BBBJ. DATY where I got a better look at her & she’s def larger A or B shaved very light stubble but had meaty lips which is a turnoff. DATY she was very reactive and telling where to lick and stretching out her arms and her legs showing her flexibility but sadly never did a split like the pics. Completely wrapped her legs & thighs around my head to show she was enjoying it before we did mish. She offered raw but I declined. Mish for a while and some DFK, but she did great job at taking it and was vocal and got more into it as we went on: Moved to short CG where she was squatting pretty hard and then back to mish again with a lot more DFK. Mish was her best position and where she knew how to position her legs better. Short CG then RCG then Doggy before going to BBBJ finish. Best part was she wanted me to finish in her mouth which I wanted to anyway. She put my balls in her mouth and made lots of pops before a very loud BBBJ on top making lots of hot moans, and other sounds before I finished and the icing on the cake was instead of CIM she left me COF and let me rub it all on her lower half of her face while staring at me. Went to shower to clean up and was on my way. Definitely a lot better than I expected and her BBBJ and sensualness throughout was great. Definitely a Winner.

Got verified almost a month ago and already my 7th time here. Definitely has one of the best lineups in the area, since it isn't comprised almost entirely of Japanese women and there's always someone new to see and easy to book.

Chaya: She's the girl in the pics all the tattoos matchup, just photoshopped a bit and she's a bit thicker. I'd place her as 30. MM DDs & BBL and her bikini tanlines looked sexy. Her tits are very soft and scar-free, good surgeon. BBL wasn't the best and hard. $380H + Tip seen her last night.

Originally went to see Julie but ended up doing her an injustice by lining her up against Chaya. One look at Chaya one glance at Julie and right back to Chaya, she had all my attention. SOLD! Quick intro while we undress and it was her first day here; she said she was tired it was a long day, but this never showed throughout the hour she had great endurance. She also helped me undress and dress at the end, IDRC for it but it was unexpected and a nice little service touch. Quick standing shower some DFK, grinding, and quick BBBJ before drying me off and we head back to the room. More DFK and groping before we end up on the bed some more DFK before going to suck on her tits and DATY. In DATY she put on a show acting like she was interested moaning, gasping, squeezing my head with her thighs, grinding her hips and adding a finger to help. Also, she had her tits in her mouth she was sucking on her own nipple and it was hot. DATY for a while and she finally gets really wet and into it before we switch and she starts a dickscraping BBBJ. Her BBBJ was very toothy and scraping. She did a pretty aggressive BBBJ and some DT for a second. Her BBBJ was pretty bad due to the amount of teeth, but she did a good visual BBBJ doing side to side and using her tongue instead of her teeth. Also, her positioning with her ass in the air and easy access to finger her and play with her ass looked so good as she twerked a bit too. She worked the mirrors and her own positioning well to make her look even better than she did. Moved to mish where she kept up the act and sounded like she was enjoying it until we picked up the pace and went hard in mish for a while. Went to switch positions she went in doggy, but I said wait, didn't want to finish this early. Doggy's her favorite and we did a lot it at the end. A short CG where she was riding slowly and some more DFK and tit sucking. Her slow grinding in CG felt really good and I was about to finish before telling her move to doggy. I had to take my time in doggy, her ass looked so good and her arch showed she was built for doggy. She started off on all 4s and eventually put her face completely against the pillow as I went harder in doggy. The view was great and the recoil from every backshot looked so good I finally finished in the cover. She cleans me up and gets us both water. We chat for a bit before round 2. It's rare I ever even make it to round 2 and rarer I finish but she was intent on winning. BBBJ for a very long time before trying CG, wasn't fully ready so another BBBJ, and playing with her ass. Tried doggy and still not ready and even more BBBJ. At this point, it was hurting a bit from her teeth but she finally got me up and ready. We did doggy for probably 10 minutes where she was very vocal. ANAL was mentioned for an upcharge but I didn't ask since it's not my cup of tea. Chaya knows her positioning and uses the mirrors well to get the best views. At one point her face was completely against the mattress and turned left staring back at me while I held her left hand and kept going harder and harder in doggy. This was the tipping point and I finished in the cover and we cleaned up. Chaya helped me dress and I was on my way with a little afterglow.

In terms of looks, I'd put Chaya in the middle of the pack, Pandora > Chaya > Amanda (skipped). Even though you can see 2-3 hotter Latinas for the same price but you definitely won't get the same experience. From a service and attitude standpoint Chaya wins by a landslide; she was very accommodating and did a lot of the little service things I didn't expect and didn't rush at all. Plus got a round 2 out of me through all the struggle and never got irritated or complained in another language lmao. It was near the end of her first day and she was still at 100% ready to please and was a good time.