Shangri-la Reviews & Discussion 267-585-6866

This is right before the break as I needed some release before getting all that food with families. Text MMS and had a choice of Mimi, Chanel or Allyssa. After a good 1st session and a surprisingly mixed 2nd one with Allyssa, decided to switch up and picked Mimi.

Wasn't disappointed at all with the choice as she had me working almost the full hour between the various positions. Her personality was great as well with a lot of eye contact and dfk throughout the session.

A double was offered in the beginning with Channel which I thought about but didn't bring enough dough to partake. Prior description was accurate as she's cute with a nice set of jugs. Overall performance 9. I would repeat.

320hr+10tip
Before I went I had a difficult choice between Mimi and aiai as I heard good things bout both. I went with Mimi anyways and oh man what a experience. Very hard spot to find for me because of no parking but it is what it is. When I went in they introduced me to Mimi looks great. Had great jugs average butt but cute face. She welcomed me with DFK which was great. She ask if you want shower or ts. I went with ts because I never tried it ever and man oh man did I enjoy that. While I was going to ts i passed by aiai who had small talk with Mimi. Aiai teased me and she looked hyper I wanna try her next definitely. iI think il always for go table shower if everoffered.

Mimi did some nuru too on ts which was great and proper rim with me on my hands and legs. 69 in ts too.
when we went back to the room she showed me a proper bbj and cg. I even picked her up and did my thing she really seemed to enjoy it. She was calling me very handsome seeing my nails and my hair curly she really liked the way I looked idk if it’s a strategy from these providers but I liked it. I am young around my 30s. Fs was covered. Ended it with a wild 69. She makes good eye contact and always ask you ok. Her English is minimal but she has the translator ready on her side whenever you ask her for something.

only things I have to complain about was the heat. I was okay with sweating a little but Mimi seemed a bit frustrated the room was getting hot so we showered after to cool off together.
Overall. Really enjoyed it I just hated the drive there I think il take train next time.

Performance: 9/10
Body:7.9/10
Would repeat: yes but with aiai

This is my first official review posted here. Hope it's OK. I apologize to the site again for my first posts being questions.

Summary:
Face: Super cute, pics are very close to actual.
Body: Petite, fit, nice nat. boobs, shaven really pretty kitten, butt avg. for Ch. girl small but not flat
Time: Outstanding! True GFE, non rushed, friendly, sweet girl
Acts: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, FIV, CIM, MSOG if able :(
Hr 320
Recommend YES!

If you like details:
New Years day I saw Mimi at Shangri-la. Great way to start off the year! I love the amp spa treatment you don't usually get with an indy or non asian provider, but after some so so experiences lately I tried to switch back to a latin or black girl. (My true favs). However, all of my options were unfortunately off that day.
I did some reading and decided on Mimi. Most reviews mentioned that pics were close to accurate, and all were favorable. Easy setup, nice place, I will definitely go back. I immediately knew it was a good choice when Mimi stepped out from hiding behind the door to greet me. I love when they do that! Cute petite girl in heels wearing a bikini type outfit. Instantly gave me big smile and welcoming hug like she's known me forever. We walked hand and hand to the room where she then started with a dfk like I was her bf returning from the war. Just the way I like it, very passionate/dirty. Sucking each others tongues. She took off her top and put my hands on her nice natural tits, which was a nice change. (I don't mind implants but I'd prefer smaller nats than big mms.) My helper pills were kicking in and I was raging! She undid my belt and my pants dropped to my ankles, she followed them and started a preview bbbj. It was incredible! Nothing I like more than the visual of a pretty face bobbing and slobbing. I had been holding out and edging myself for over a week and just tried not to explode right there. (I asked if COF was OK and she said on the lower part.) She offered a shower, and I asked for stand up. I like ts but usually goes on for too long. Back to the room, we started a high school bf/gf, parents out of town make out session. Very slow and sensual. No mechanical, scripted, or rushing to get you off and out feeling. I worked my way down to her very pretty, shaven and what I would describe as a "neat" pussy. Alternating between DATY and DATO. Slowly lapping, kissing and lightly suckling her clit. Playing with the outer rim of her a, (no FIA). She seems to enjoy it, actually getting wet, propping up her pelvis to give best access. I'm really into getting girls off and I was trying to remember anything I have ever read on the subject. After getting her wet I FIV and worked up to two doing my best to find and work the g spot. For the first time I could actually feel it swelling. She was breathing heavier and moaning but not the overdone act type. She had the look on her face like she was concentrating, so I think I was doing it correctly. I built up the intensity with hooked up fingers working my whole arm I'm and out until I got what I hope was a genuine O. I almost nutted just from the visual and sense of self satisfaction. She said fuck me, but cfs usually doesn't work for me, and I really wanted to give my week's worth all over her mouth and face. I put the pillow under her head and straddled her chest. Once I reached down and felt her still slippery pussy I exploded! I pulled back to aim for her lower face but she kept her mouth on and sucked me clean. Not the face painting I was hoping for, but no complaints at all. She rinsed and started right back with another bbbj. I should have rested and recouped. I hate being old! The second cup wasn't happening. We tried CFS which as I mentioned doesn't usually work for me, then more lubed hj, bbbj, with dirty talk. But once I get that almost tickled feeling it's over. She never stopped trying though. When I told her it wasn't going to happen she used her translation app to say something so sweet, I just fell in love with her. I would highly recommend seeing her. I wish I could speak Chinese so communication was better, also really would have liked to glaze her beautiful face/smile. The only thing I was expecting but didn't get was a RJ, but again no complaints. Hopefully next time.

I don't often repeat because I have a huge to do list and limited funds, but I have to with her. Great time!

pokler

Power Bottom
This is my first official review posted here. Hope it's OK. I apologize to the site again for my first posts being questions.

Summary:
Face: Super cute, pics are very close to actual.
Body: Petite, fit, nice nat. boobs, shaven really pretty kitten, butt avg. for Ch. girl small but not flat
Time: Outstanding! True GFE, non rushed, friendly, sweet girl
Acts: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, FIV, CIM, MSOG if able :(
Hr 320
Recommend YES!

If you like details:
New Years day I saw Mimi at Shangri-la. Great way to start off the year! I love the amp spa treatment you don't usually get with an indy or non asian provider, but after some so so experiences lately I tried to switch back to a latin or black girl. (My true favs). However, all of my options were unfortunately off that day.
I did some reading and decided on Mimi. Most reviews mentioned that pics were close to accurate, and all were favorable. Easy setup, nice place, I will definitely go back. I immediately knew it was a good choice when Mimi stepped out from hiding behind the door to greet me. I love when they do that! Cute petite girl in heels wearing a bikini type outfit. Instantly gave me big smile and welcoming hug like she's known me forever. We walked hand and hand to the room where she then started with a dfk like I was her bf returning from the war. Just the way I like it, very passionate/dirty. Sucking each others tongues. She took off her top and put my hands on her nice natural tits, which was a nice change. (I don't mind implants but I'd prefer smaller nats than big mms.) My helper pills were kicking in and I was raging! She undid my belt and my pants dropped to my ankles, she followed them and started a preview bbbj. It was incredible! Nothing I like more than the visual of a pretty face bobbing and slobbing. I had been holding out and edging myself for over a week and just tried not to explode right there. (I asked if COF was OK and she said on the lower part.) She offered a shower, and I asked for stand up. I like ts but usually goes on for too long. Back to the room, we started a high school bf/gf, parents out of town make out session. Very slow and sensual. No mechanical, scripted, or rushing to get you off and out feeling. I worked my way down to her very pretty, shaven and what I would describe as a "neat" pussy. Alternating between DATY and DATO. Slowly lapping, kissing and lightly suckling her clit. Playing with the outer rim of her a, (no FIA). She seems to enjoy it, actually getting wet, propping up her pelvis to give best access. I'm really into getting girls off and I was trying to remember anything I have ever read on the subject. After getting her wet I FIV and worked up to two doing my best to find and work the g spot. For the first time I could actually feel it swelling. She was breathing heavier and moaning but not the overdone act type. She had the look on her face like she was concentrating, so I think I was doing it correctly. I built up the intensity with hooked up fingers working my whole arm I'm and out until I got what I hope was a genuine O. I almost nutted just from the visual and sense of self satisfaction. She said fuck me, but cfs usually doesn't work for me, and I really wanted to give my week's worth all over her mouth and face. I put the pillow under her head and straddled her chest. Once I reached down and felt her still slippery pussy I exploded! I pulled back to aim for her lower face but she kept her mouth on and sucked me clean. Not the face painting I was hoping for, but no complaints at all. She rinsed and started right back with another bbbj. I should have rested and recouped. I hate being old! The second cup wasn't happening. We tried CFS which as I mentioned doesn't usually work for me, then more lubed hj, bbbj, with dirty talk. But once I get that almost tickled feeling it's over. She never stopped trying though. When I told her it wasn't going to happen she used her translation app to say something so sweet, I just fell in love with her. I would highly recommend seeing her. I wish I could speak Chinese so communication was better, also really would have liked to glaze her beautiful face/smile. The only thing I was expecting but didn't get was a RJ, but again no complaints. Hopefully next time.

I don't often repeat because I have a huge to do list and limited funds, but I have to with her. Great time!
Did she deny the rim job or did you not ask her .. or tell her ( as I would have) ?

Allyssa - $320hr + 40 tip = $360 Total, CFS, RIM, BBBJ, DFK, DATY, CIM

So I texted my normal DDY number to get the line up & got the lineup for Shangrila. Figured they was having a slow night so was cool with it, especially seeing Allyssa name pop up. I saw her for 1st time last year at the Chelsea location. Setup appointment for after work and they gave me Financial District location which is close to work so was convenient for me. Reached, got buzzed in, got up stairs and saw her. She was all over me with DFK, more like her sticking tongue in mouth than kissing, but still cool lol. Smiles and saying she miss me, Happy New Years Boyfriend and all was cool to hear. Gives me preview BBBJ then we head for table shower. First time I saw her the table showers were taken so this be 1st, thought it be a normal good one, but she really put time into it, with the massage, nuru, rim, BBBJ, damn, I swear we was in there for half the time, but was real good especially being end of the work week, I was not complaining. So on the way to the shower, I glanced in one of the rooms and one of the girls was laying down on bed on phone and had a fat ass. Not sure who she was, but damn, gotta keep her in mind lol.

So we finish up and head back to room, she has me lay down, gives massage, starts to rim which was okay this time as it felt she just sticked tongue in, then told me get on all fours and gives me rim while she massages my cock, she’s done it b4 but felt mad good. She also did a routine of hers where she crawled underneath my legs to DT. Did that for a bit, then I propped her head up and at a moment she relaxed her mouth and was giving me serious DT felt mad good, caught my 1st pop there. She then says time to fuck, so puts on condom and I start in missionary, some slow thrusts while we kissing and then fast pumping and she’s taking it like a champ. Then I told her suck me off for a CIM, so she started to do that, then kissing me while I jerk off and as I started to feel it told her catch it and then CIM and she takes it all and holds it there for a bit. She tried to do the same kiss after CIM thing, but said nah chill lol. She spits it out, goes to brush her teeth, comes back and ask me if I wanted shower or hot towel, but I was tired so opted for hot towel. She slowly wiped me down, gave me some mouthwash, gum, and some water for the road. On way out, bumped into a girl that looks like Mimi from pics but could be wrong, had a light scar on belly, maybe C-section, but don’t wanna assume, could not be Mimi, but anyway she looked good. So got outside, checked time and only 1Hr 15m passed in all that time. Them girls control of time is phenomenal. So started off year strong, looking to be more consistent, at least monthly, so we’ll see.

Dior 1hr + Allyssa 30min

Made an appointment to TOFFT with Dior, couldn't resist having a partial double where Allyssa joined for the first half hour when it was offered. Alyssa's pretty heavily reviewed here, so I can't say I disagree much with the reviews. She really plays up the GFE and is just very flirty.

We started off with Allyssa giving the preview BBBJ while Dior went for some LFK as I sat on the bed. Very playful, the both of them, although Allyssa dominated until we went to the TS.

They traded off pretty well there, but mostly while on my back so I don't know who did what. But there was some soft rimming and a lot of body to body. There was some more BBBJ from Dior while I was DATY with Allyssa, and had I not forgotten I only had Allyssa for half the session, I would have popped there.

Back to the room, and Allyssa made sure to get her time's worth. Again her GFE is amazing, but she did get a little soft aggressive partway through with some soft choking and heavy eye contact during ACG and as she rode me. Popped and she was off.

Dior is a softer play on her own, but gives me a lot of attention. Her Ds felt great gliding against me as she switches between LFK and a cat bath into a BBBJ. She then goes for the cover for CG. She initiated control, which I liked, although she didn't respond as well when I took over in this role. Not bad, just kinda slowed down once I took over.

Her big bonus for me was that she will really moan and dirty talk in her limited English directly into your ear while in CG. Switched a few times between CG and mish, before the pop in the bag. We chatted for a bit, shes new to the US, but a good experience nonetheless.

enjoyed her quite a bit, although I'm thinking I have to get Allyssa back into my rotation alone as well.

About $540 all in.

This is my first post here. I visited this past weekend and saw Macia. Previously saw Mimi and she was amazing too!

Macia $340 for 1 hour
Looks: 9/10 Nice big butt, boobs, full voluptuous frame but beautiful
Performance: 9/10

My second time here texted mms and was supposed to see Allyssa, but when I got there she was going to be another 15 minutes. So mms showed me both Chanel and Macia and allowed me to choose from. They were both beautiful, with large breasts but I chose Macia for some reason maybe because of her butt.

Macia was playful, and in the ts, she hit all the right spots, does BBBJ and rimming, tongue thing, etc. While her English is limited, she still was very attentive and good. Back in the room, starts with BBBJ again, and then asks me to get on all 4 to rim, and then proceeds to suck my balls. After a few minutes she gets on top of me and we go for hard, then switch up positions, where I finally release inside her. We have 20 minutes left on the clock, and she tries to get junior up again, but I need more time, damn refractory period stalling me. She is eager to bang again, but I can't go again so she gives me a massage and finishes with a shower.

I loved Macia, but I also would rate Mimi just as well, since I am a shorter skinnier guy 5'6 I guess I prefer Mimi, but Macia's breast/ass is fun to grab lol. The mms is pretty cute and flirty lol. Allyssa came out to say hi as I was leaving, and was flirty too haha, what a great time.

Lancey 340 hr dfk bbbj cfs, pics accurate but a tiny tiny bit filtered, well done mm Cs that are not too firm, nice little ass, pretty face. Age 27-30.

Lancey grabbed me in the hallway and took me into the room. Very cheerful with a hug and talked about how cold it was outside. She took off my clothes and we did a standup shower. Scrubbed me good and fast.

In the room did some DFK and I sucked on her tits. She has a good bbbj, maybe just a bit under halfway in. 69 she is shaved and I had that whole pussy in my mouth. She did some little humps on my face and 2 or 3 times I considered just laying her on her back for some DATY. It was fun eating her pussy. But we were at the half hour mark.
Put the condom on and started in CG. She rides good then I pulled her close to me to get in there deeper.

Got into standing mish holding her legs up, licking her feet. She is very tight. She let out some great moans. I didn't go all the way in because I would have bottomed out. She was struggling but no quit in her. Chinese women are tough. Wrapped a hand around her throat to take it up a notch and slam into her more. Doggy style she has a good ass to grab onto. She did hunch up a bit and I thrusted right up that pussy. Went to mish to finish and almost gassed out but went back at it even harder and came hard. It was early in the day so I tried to keep the volume down a little.

A lot of new girls come and go from places lately. Lancey feels like a ddy/shangrila girl. She fits right in here. If you are into the chinese girls at this place then you are going to enjoy her.

Allyssa - $240/hhr, BBBJ, LFK, DFK, CFS, CIM

I tend to prefer experienced, well-reviewed providers instead of going for relatively newer girls and Allyssa definitely didn’t disappoint. This girl is a certified pro.

Was able to get out of work slightly earlier and texted to see if I could get a last minute appointment. After some back and forth, I was told I was OK to swing by. Mms told me I could wait for another provider or go with Allyssa for 30 min. Within a split second Allyssa makes her way out, comes up to me and grabs me by the waist and begins to flirt. I’m sold! And after reading the many reviews on Allyssa on this board and others I was comfortable with trying her out on the 30.

Into the room we go and she immediately goes into LFK, and into DFK. Her DFK is very aggressive, not soft/sensual, and felt more like her forcing her tongue into my mouth - not my preference but we’ll roll with it. Since we’re only doing 30 min she quickly goes into bbbj. She let’s me grab her hair into a ponytail and I begin to give her a gentle face fucking. This is always one of my favorite parts of the session and I have to make sure to not overindulge and move on to the CFS. Not quite DT but damn near close! BBBJ goes on for a couple minutes. At this point she’s already on all 4’s on the bed and she turns around for doggy. I put on one of the covers I brought - the ones at these shops are always too tight - and in I go. She’s a very tiny, slim girl and it felt great being able to control the pace with her in this position. After a few slow strokes, we start to speed up and get some rhythm with harder, deep full strokes - she starts to moan and seems to be genuinely enjoying it. This goes on for a few minutes and just before busting I stop to switch positions and to delay finishing the session too quickly. I lay down and she hops on top of me - unbelievably sexy in this position as well - and between the visual and how good being inside of her felt I was quickly ready to blast off. I give a couple quick taps on her leg and she hops off to rip the cover off and she’s there just in time for the CIM. Phenomenal.

I’m not a fan of lingering around so I begin to get myself together and clean up. She breaks out the translator and we have some quick chit-chat. She says I’m very handsome and to come back and do an hour with her. I never believe the compliments but it’s nice to hear anyway. As I’m on my way out I get shuttled into the bathroom while I think another hobbyist is leaving? It’s a bit strange but eventually I’m on my way out.

Overall, this girl is definitely a top-class provider and I would repeat.

Looks: 8 (agree with what everyone has said about her on here)
Performance: 8.5

Had a booking to see Lancey and test her out but seems like she was in high demand. She was overbooked even though I had booked her at 9AM, but I happily gave up my booking for my fellow mongers and went with my girl Mimi.

Mimi $340HR + tip
DFK, LFK, DATY, CG, ACG, Mish, K9, Standing Mish, Standing K9, P2P, BBBJ, COF.

Had the overbooked issue with Lancey but I didn’t really mind, MMS asked me if there is someone else so I immediately said Mimi. She asked if I wanted to check the line up and I said no Mimi is fine. I know what I’m getting with Mimi every time and our chemistry is just great together. MMS called Mimi to say I was coming and when she saw me she shrieked and jumped all over me with a DFK before the door was even closed. I haven’t seen her in almost two months so as soon as we saw each other it was like long lost lovers. True definition of GFE with this one, we just have this connection which is why she’s my ATF. She knows every time what she’s in for with me so she said “quick shower yes?” and off we went. No previews here just lots of flirting and DFK, but that’s just how our sessions always go. Quickly showered and back to the room we go, more flirting and teasing each other (we both know each others sweet spots) and things started heating up. We started with P2P while sitting on my lap DFKing, and my tip definitely poked in a few times. I know she was tempted for bbfs (she does not offer it fyi guys) but she stopped and went for the cover. Rotated through all of the positions with BBBJ and DATY mixed in. Ate up the whole hour just going at it like a bunch of young kids with each other to the point where I actually gassed out (room got very hot and we were working up a sweat storm). Went to BBBJ + HJ to where she let me COF. She took me to do another quick shower to cool off and dressed me to on our way. She even escorted me out naked which was a first haha, MMS and another girl was like woooow.

All in all session is always great and I always get what I expect with Mimi. She definitely always seem steal me away from the other girls because I run into some kind of problem. I’ve seen her probably about 6-7 times now including a two hour session.

Im new to UG but have been reviewing on another site for a while. Anyways, say AiAi a few days ago. Texted and scheduled an appointment to see AiAi, I missed her. Like many have stated, she has a great ass and she’s slim enough.

1 Hour/ 320 + 40
Heavy dfk and lfk, Mish, K9, lazy dog, CG, BBBJ, CFS, BBFS

Got to SL and was told to wait in the bathroom. Good old bathroom. Wait about 10-15 minutes before she comes to get me and thankfully recognizes me. She kisses me in front of the MMS and she just made a face lol. Walk to AiAi’s room and she does her aggressive dfk. She asks me why I didn’t text her with a pouty face and I didn’t know what to say so I just resumed the kissing. She’s asks if I want the shower and I tell her I showered just before getting there so she cracks a joke and strips me completely. Starts her great bbbj and gives me good eye contact before shying away. She tells me she can’t do naughty things while looking at my eyes. I don’t know if she’s genuine or if this her GFE act but I’ll just assume it’s the latter. She throws herself on the bed and tells me she wants me in mish first. I tell her I want a condom first. She seemed reluctant and tells me that last time we did it bbfs and that it was great which it was, though she’s gotten some more traction since our last visit so I just thought this time I’d play it safe. She got somewhat upset surprisingly so I decided to kiss her and finger her to get her right back into the mood. After some heavy breathing she tells me she wants me inside her and puts the cover on me and we go at it. Whole time I’m in mish she has her arms wrapped around me pulling me in to dfk. Sort of go into a standing mish standing position but quickly turns into K9. Whole time I’m either looking at her ass bounce or looking at her through the mirror. Again she does the shyness thing when our eyes lock on for a while so maybe I’m buying into it at this point. I pin her down for lazy dogs and she just moans. At this point I’m feeling the effects of a heavy hookup I had the previous day and start to get soft. She was doing this thing where she was tightening herself and while I would assume she did this with good intention it ended up shorting me out. You could imagine how she reacted to that. She looked semi defeated like it was her fault and I explained to her what the situation was but it didn’t do much to cheer her up.

From there I laid down with her and she was kissing me all over. I could see her working her way down before she would straddle me. She initiated P2P while pinning my hands together and kissing me. This, for obvious reasons, got me right back to attention. It wasn’t until she started to give me little combinations of sucking and kissing around my ear that I could feel her slowly sliding me into her. At this point I kinda had a “fuck it” mentality and let it happen. She gives me a devilish grin and proceeds to CG. Few seconds of that before I could feel myself nearing the end so I flip her for mish. She tells me to cum inside her so I went for it. She then did this super intimate thing with me but I’ll keep that last detail to myself. AiAi is a great companion and knows how to service well. My only problem now is regarding my next visit. Do I go with AiAi again or do I try MiMi who has interested me with pretty good reviews? Decisions.

Im new to UG but have been reviewing on another site for a while. Anyways, say AiAi a few days ago. Texted and scheduled an appointment to see AiAi, I missed her. Like many have stated, she has a great ass and she’s slim enough.

1 Hour/ 320 + 40
Heavy dfk and lfk, Mish, K9, lazy dog, CG, BBBJ, CFS, BBFS

Got to SL and was told to wait in the bathroom. Good old bathroom. Wait about 10-15 minutes before she comes to get me and thankfully recognizes me. She kisses me in front of the MMS and she just made a face lol. Walk to AiAi’s room and she does her aggressive dfk. She asks me why I didn’t text her with a pouty face and I didn’t know what to say so I just resumed the kissing. She’s asks if I want the shower and I tell her I showered just before getting there so she cracks a joke and strips me completely. Starts her great bbbj and gives me good eye contact before shying away. She tells me she can’t do naughty things while looking at my eyes. I don’t know if she’s genuine or if this her GFE act but I’ll just assume it’s the latter. She throws herself on the bed and tells me she wants me in mish first. I tell her I want a condom first. She seemed reluctant and tells me that last time we did it bbfs and that it was great which it was, though she’s gotten some more traction since our last visit so I just thought this time I’d play it safe. She got somewhat upset surprisingly so I decided to kiss her and finger her to get her right back into the mood. After some heavy breathing she tells me she wants me inside her and puts the cover on me and we go at it. Whole time I’m in mish she has her arms wrapped around me pulling me in to dfk. Sort of go into a standing mish standing position but quickly turns into K9. Whole time I’m either looking at her ass bounce or looking at her through the mirror. Again she does the shyness thing when our eyes lock on for a while so maybe I’m buying into it at this point. I pin her down for lazy dogs and she just moans. At this point I’m feeling the effects of a heavy hookup I had the previous day and start to get soft. She was doing this thing where she was tightening herself and while I would assume she did this with good intention it ended up shorting me out. You could imagine how she reacted to that. She looked semi defeated like it was her fault and I explained to her what the situation was but it didn’t do much to cheer her up.

From there I laid down with her and she was kissing me all over. I could see her working her way down before she would straddle me. She initiated P2P while pinning my hands together and kissing me. This, for obvious reasons, got me right back to attention. It wasn’t until she started to give me little combinations of sucking and kissing around my ear that I could feel her slowly sliding me into her. At this point I kinda had a “fuck it” mentality and let it happen. She gives me a devilish grin and proceeds to CG. Few seconds of that before I could feel myself nearing the end so I flip her for mish. She tells me to cum inside her so I went for it. She then did this super intimate thing with me but I’ll keep that last detail to myself. AiAi is a great companion and knows how to service well. My only problem now is regarding my next visit. Do I go with AiAi again or do I try MiMi who has interested me with pretty good reviews? Decisions.
Mimi is my ATF, just personal preferences when it comes to these girls. I don’t like my girls too thin so Mimi fits the bill. She’s all natural which I love about her.

speaking of I saw her again today and she knocked my socks off even more compared to each session. The more you repeat with her the more comfortable she gets. Everytime I see her it’s like we’re kids all over again.

$340/hr + tip
DFK, LFK, BBBDTJ, DATY, CG, ACG, Mish

I came shortly after they opened to see Mimi, Mia greeted me (man I want to try her so badly lol) and took me to Mimi’s room. I had already showered at home, so we went right off into it. Started off with heavy LFK and DFK with lots of giggling and undressing. Kissed her all over her body and went into DATY. Got her to a point where she couldn’t take it anymore and returned the favor with bbbj. Out of nowhere she started to DT me as things were heating up, got me going crazy as I love it when a girl can DT me. Cover on and into CG and ACG, I can never control my urge her because just seeing her in control makes me want to lose it. Flipped her over into mish and off we went for the next 30ish mins. Had her legs spread wide open with her feet bracing on the walls as she took me at full capacity. Finished on her stomach/breasts, cooled down in bed and finished with a quick TS before she sent me on my way. I would love to gatekeeper her for myself but she definitely deserves the attention.

First time visit to ShangriLa

Chloe
240/hh

Had a choice with the lineup provided by mmsan and ended up deciding on Chloe because her face told me she would be a freak and a half. Would have taken mmsan if she was in the lineup haha. Chloe speaks 0 english and she kept talking to me in her native language but I could not understand what was being said.

As soon as we get into the room Chloe starts to strip my clothes off, stroking Jr. at the same time. Off comes her bra and her man made C cups look lovely. A little clit rubbing and she was already moist. I lay down on the edge of the bed and she starts with the cat bath. A lot of attention to the boys below Jr. and then a super sensual bbj. Decent speed with attempts to DT and she was rlly goinng at it. Really seemed as if she just wanted me to bust in her mouth, but I was going to let that happen. I needed to experience what was hiding between the legs. Pubes are shaped like an arrow or something but it was done well and looked clean. Standing mish had me pounding Chloe at full speed for a good 15 minutes. Busted in the rubber and began to get dressed. For whatever reason I was back up and ready two minutes after, so I started to rub her kitty and it was still wet. She started jerking me off and asked if i wanted another Hh, to which i replied “no thank you”. We continued rubbing and jerking for a bit and out the door i went. On the way out she kept grabbing my dick and saying something to mmsan. I asked and she said “Chloe says you can go again, so strong.” I for sure could have but wasn’t willing ti spend anymore cash that day.

Overall : Chloe was a good time. Freaky and a good attitude. Super skinny, late 20s, C cups, no ass at all though.

Repeat? Maybe in a 3sum.

Pandora
400/h

First, the good, she is attractive. Very close to the pics. Pics make her look a little more fresh faced and younger but not overly so. They are accurate pics, she is hot, has nice curves and nice breasts.

Now the bad, mostly everything else. The service is just not on par with what i would expect from this location. This girl did a half assed TS, barely any body on body action. There was nice ball play while face down but not enough to really make up for the lack of everything else. Standard TS, BBBJ that felt uninspired, i never really got into it although i tried to. Few kisses here and there but lacking, no real effort behind them. DFK? Nah. More like touching lips but very brief and without any tongue action. Back into the room, some more BBBJ and light kisses to get me hard. On goes the rubber and we did multiple positions. So in that she was good. Doggie, mish, CG. Came in CG and had a light kiss (lol) which felt alright. Then after that, we just talked, she didn't really offer a massage or anything which was a surprise. On the wash to leave, she didn't enter the shower with me rather just left me to clean myself. Then minor thing, i usually wouldn't mention but it ties into the overall experience, she didn't help me get dressed at all. Usually that's kind of a norm at these places.
Also, other girls typically act like you're their BF or whatever, you know... just part of the service, she didn't do that either. So yeah, overall hot girl but lackluster performance. Would not recommend.

First time visit to ShangriLa

Chloe
240/hh

Had a choice with the lineup provided by mmsan and ended up deciding on Chloe because her face told me she would be a freak and a half. Would have taken mmsan if she was in the lineup haha. Chloe speaks 0 english and she kept talking to me in her native language but I could not understand what was being said.

As soon as we get into the room Chloe starts to strip my clothes off, stroking Jr. at the same time. Off comes her bra and her man made C cups look lovely. A little clit rubbing and she was already moist. I lay down on the edge of the bed and she starts with the cat bath. A lot of attention to the boys below Jr. and then a super sensual bbj. Decent speed with attempts to DT and she was rlly goinng at it. Really seemed as if she just wanted me to bust in her mouth, but I was going to let that happen. I needed to experience what was hiding between the legs. Pubes are shaped like an arrow or something but it was done well and looked clean. Standing mish had me pounding Chloe at full speed for a good 15 minutes. Busted in the rubber and began to get dressed. For whatever reason I was back up and ready two minutes after, so I started to rub her kitty and it was still wet. She started jerking me off and asked if i wanted another Hh, to which i replied “no thank you”. We continued rubbing and jerking for a bit and out the door i went. On the way out she kept grabbing my dick and saying something to mmsan. I asked and she said “Chloe says you can go again, so strong.” I for sure could have but wasn’t willing ti spend anymore cash that day.

Overall : Chloe was a good time. Freaky and a good attitude. Super skinny, late 20s, C cups, no ass at all though.

Repeat? Maybe in a 3sum.
Are you sure about the name. They don’t have a Chloe on the Shangrila-La or DDY roster.

Mimi - $340 + $20 Tip = $360, DFK, CFS, CG, RIM, BBBJ, CIM

Reached out and got the lineup, went with Mimi as she looked nice in the pics and I think I saw her last time in the hall way and that girl looked good. Got message she’d be available 30 minutes later which was cool for me, I could take my time and then leave work. Got to their place about 10 minutes early, texted that I was close and they said come on up. Thought I’d be sitting in room or something, but Mimi was sticking out the door and ready for me. I was pleasantly surprised to see her, as she looks very close to the glam pics, as some of the girls either don’t look like their pics or look older. She grabbed my hand and led me in the room. She undressed me and funny thing, Friday was mad cold, so I was bundled up, so I put my pea-coat, hoodie, shirt, and undershirt, up on the clothes rack on the wall and with all that weight, it held for a few seconds and then came down lol. I felt bad but she was cool and we tried fixing it together but nails was weak so she grabbed a lil seat chair and put my clothes there.

Then headed to TS which was okay, nothing particular. Her English is not the best so she kept asking me “you okay?” which I got in the beginning cause she wanted to make sure the water wasn’t too hot for me, but after awhile of constantly saying it and me replying it got a bit annoying, but lack of English and making sure I was good, I understand. So we get back to the room, I lay down, kiss for a bit, she then slowly went down for BBJ, which was a bit teethy, so unfortunately I didn’t enjoy it as much as I thought I would. Then she puts on the condom, and get on top for some CG which was good, we started to get into a bit. Transitioned from that to mish, legs on shoulder, giving her some good strokes, then wanted to wrap it up so asked if she can finish me off with a CIM and she said yes, but before that I went down on her for DATY. Kitty was all trimmed clean, tasted good, took my time there and she seem to enjoy it. Then she gave me a BBJ until I CIM. She offered shower or hot towel, but with the cold awaiting me, opted for hot towel. She clean me up, gave me some water and helped me with clothes. She checked if there were any mongers in the hallway and then walked out naked with me to the door which was cool. On the wayout I saw Chanel, she let grab up on the MM’s and got a lil peck. She looks a bit different from the pics, but seems like she’d be fun. So got a hug and kiss from Mimi and then I was out into the cold lol.

Overall, it was an okay session. Honestly I expected a bit more being she’s been there for a bit. She looked like the pics, was sweet, good vibes throughout, was no awkwardness or anything that we didn’t vibe, guess it didn’t flow as my normal sessions at Shangri-la or DDY. There was most likely another session before me, so she could be tired and as always, YMMV. In the end okay session, got what I wanted/needed, may try to swing back around to her at a later date to see the vibes.