Shangri-la Reviews & Discussion 267-585-6866

Posting this here as Aiai is here now. Saw her On Halloween and told me that she was heading to a new spa.

I text MMS and asked for the lineup and chose Aiai for an early afternoon appointment. No issues with scheduling. When I arrived was taken to the small waiting area in front (DDY/CCP). In the room no longer than a minute when MMS confirmed Aiai was ready.

Enter her room and introduction with a nice LFK which turned into a DFK. She helped me undress and commented how she liked my suit. Communication is a bit difficult. Her face looks almost non Asian. Body looked totally Latina. But communicates in Chinese. She dropped to her knees and started a nice BBBJ. I let her go for a couple minutes then asked to go to the shower.

In the shower the back wash is standard fare. B2b rub with nipples and tongue work. Good but typical. Let her rim for a second and then waved her off. Flip over and washed me down but quicker than the front. Rubbed her kitty on my leg while she was delivering the BBBJ to get me ready. And ready I was.

She slid up and began more passionate DFK while slowly running her kitty up and down my shaft in long strokes. I wrapped my arms around her and and her strokes became longer where my head was between her lips. I moved my hands down to her ass and as she continued to slide on me she angled down to take me inside her.

With hands still on her waist we got into a solid rhythm as her kisses were a little sloppier. So turned on I sat up and picked her up while still inside and placed her on the table for some standing mish. After about 5 minutes I pulled out and went down on her. Still with slippery nuru gel and water running. Spent a few minutes there while she seemed to get hotter and very vocal.

Went back in standing mish then climbed with both my feet now on the table, legs under hers and I grabbed the opposite side of the table for leverage and to drive it deep. She was totally into it and to my surprise she grabbed the back of my arms and arched her hips up so I would hit her spot. And with that I did. Over and over she kept saying she’s cumming and was loud. The vocals and words maybe a little over the top but her body was rocking the spot.

That being so hot, I was ready and asked her where I should cum. She just held on and said I’m cumming so I let it rip. Filled her and stayed inside for another 2 minutes while she kept grinding. I pulled out and we both cleaned up kissed and head back to the room.

She wanted to massage me but I tried to make her understand that I only scheduled a half hour. When she understood she helped me dress and told me about the change to a new spa. Shared a few more kisses on the way to the door and i wobbled out of the elevator a happy guy.

Half hour - $240 no tip asked but I left a hundy. Face 7, body 8, ass 8 service 10+ Well worth it. Will return - for sure.

Posting this here as Aiai is here now. Saw her On Halloween and told me that she was heading to a new spa.

I text MMS and asked for the lineup and chose Aiai for an early afternoon appointment. No issues with scheduling. When I arrived was taken to the small waiting area in front (DDY/CCP). In the room no longer than a minute when MMS confirmed Aiai was ready.

Enter her room and introduction with a nice LFK which turned into a DFK. She helped me undress and commented how she liked my suit. Communication is a bit difficult. Her face looks almost non Asian. Body looked totally Latina. But communicates in Chinese. She dropped to her knees and started a nice BBBJ. I let her go for a couple minutes then asked to go to the shower.

In the shower the back wash is standard fare. B2b rub with nipples and tongue work. Good but typical. Let her rim for a second and then waved her off. Flip over and washed me down but quicker than the front. Rubbed her kitty on my leg while she was delivering the BBBJ to get me ready. And ready I was.

She slid up and began more passionate DFK while slowly running her kitty up and down my shaft in long strokes. I wrapped my arms around her and and her strokes became longer where my head was between her lips. I moved my hands down to her ass and as she continued to slide on me she angled down to take me inside her.

With hands still on her waist we got into a solid rhythm as her kisses were a little sloppier. So turned on I sat up and picked her up while still inside and placed her on the table for some standing mish. After about 5 minutes I pulled out and went down on her. Still with slippery nuru gel and water running. Spent a few minutes there while she seemed to get hotter and very vocal.

Went back in standing mish then climbed with both my feet now on the table, legs under hers and I grabbed the opposite side of the table for leverage and to drive it deep. She was totally into it and to my surprise she grabbed the back of my arms and arched her hips up so I would hit her spot. And with that I did. Over and over she kept saying she’s cumming and was loud. The vocals and words maybe a little over the top but her body was rocking the spot.

That being so hot, I was ready and asked her where I should cum. She just held on and said I’m cumming so I let it rip. Filled her and stayed inside for another 2 minutes while she kept grinding. I pulled out and we both cleaned up kissed and head back to the room.

She wanted to massage me but I tried to make her understand that I only scheduled a half hour. When she understood she helped me dress and told me about the change to a new spa. Shared a few more kisses on the way to the door and i wobbled out of the elevator a happy guy.

Half hour - $240 no tip asked but I left a hundy. Face 7, body 8, ass 8 service 10+ Well worth it. Will return - for sure.
So uncovered and CIP?

Hanne 320 + 20 tip

Offshoot of dreamdreamyou. So yeah this place is hit or miss in that sometimes they photoshop the pics too much and other times they have really top tier cuties.
This one was fortunately more on the cute side. She definitely matched the pics. cute nerdy asian girl. Nice tall-ish (5"5) skinny body, some baby fat but nothing major.

She greeted right away with her long hair drawn down and glasses, like a girlfriend i hadnt seen in awhile with a very deep DFK that honestly is a very top tier DFK. She really got into it and so did I as a result. Onto the TS the back part wasnt anything too special tho she was very thorough in her cleaning. The front flip though oh man so nice. she kept grinding on my dick with her pussy lips both facing me and away from me. and also her tongue, oh my god this girl uses it with a stronger amount of force than most other girls...and to great effect. she was sucking me in all over while giving a tongue bath, i was enthralled by it and could not believe how hard she made me here. Of course, more amazing DFKs too.

Then we went to the bed and again she used her tongue to great effect, sucking hard (but not too much) all over my neck and face and chest too. By the time she got down to johnson , he was already rock hard and she starting giving a nice BBBJ. After a bit of that rubber came on and we did CG, Doggie and Mish. The view on doggie was very nice. She arched back and cute little butt in a nice way, such a fucking hot view. the bed also had mirrors on all side so i could check her out from different angles while i banged her. In mish, just felt her up all over, pulled up close to her and thrusted deep as we had another amazing DFK where she sucked on my lips again (forgot to mention she does this) and that was too much sensation and i came freaking hard, i even pulled her close to me as i came which is not something i usually do....yeah i was really into her.

after that, a very good message, we talked for a bit, shower, DFK and on my way. As she put back on her cute maid lingerie i checked her out one last time and was like "phew this girl is freakin hot" yeah , overall this girl is definitely worth your time, check her out.

Some great reviews here, but what is the going on recently with all the BBCIP providers these days? Not judging, just wondering why these providers are doing it. Is it to get more customers to repeat?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Some great reviews here, but what is the going on recently with all the BBCIP providers these days? Not judging, just wondering why these providers are doing it. Is it to get more customers to repeat?
Actually there is a whole thread on that, we started it a few months ago when everyone was noticing all the bbfs at the city amps.

Japan? Did they pass some kind of law?
Did find a way to prevent STD's?
I think @Takeya102 is just pointing out that recently many Japanese providers are offering BBCIP. And with that competition there may be other providers also offering it

any ideas what spa AiAi is going to?

Japan? Did they pass some kind of law?
Did find a way to prevent STD's?
BBFSCIP is common in Japan (and Korea). While not as high level relative to the West, STDs are still present in Japan; primarily bacterial ones. But Japanese women are more afraid of getting pregnant than getting an STD (some may argue unplanned pregnancy is an STD). And yea, BBFSCIP is often included especially if the session is longer (90-120 min).

Hi guys. I hate that this is my first posting but it's very important. I saw Chanel on Tuesday morning and I just got back from the Doctor. Intitial test results are either a Urinary Tract Infection (I hope) or an STD. I contacted Shangrila and they told me that all the girls get tested every other day....Really???? Still leaves the possibility. I suggested that she take the day off and get tested. Heads Up (and other things).

Hi guys. I hate that this is my first posting but it's very important. I saw Chanel on Tuesday morning and I just got back from the Doctor. Intitial test results are either a Urinary Tract Infection (I hope) or an STD. I contacted Shangrila and they told me that all the girls get tested every other day....Really???? Still leaves the possibility. I suggested that she take the day off and get tested. Heads Up (and other things).
Did you raw Chanel? I don't think she does that.

A) What prompted you to go see a doc? Because the incubation is longer than 3 days, my guess is you got it from someone else. Also you are not the first to catch an std, others recently have too so I'm not doubting you caught one.

B) No way these girls get tested regularly. And definitely impossible to get tested every other day. They get tested when their tour is over. I mean what info would they fill out and how will they get a prescription. From their pov there is no point in getting tested as they will not stop work even if they have an std. I mean they can't get more infected.

These types of reports are never to be relied upon. Most of them are for malicious intent and not true.
NOW, ShangriLa does pay for advertising here and they do post their schedules.

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...ements-267-585-6866.58741/page-2#post-1292022

Guess who was not even working on Tuesday....Right, Chanel was not even working that day.

Did you get BBFS?

lol so full of shit with this kind of post. Which spa do you work for?

Helen - 30 mins. $280 + $20

Face: 8/10 Beautiful. Expected her to look older since this place photoshops heavy, but surprisingly current photos are very accurate.
Chest: 8/10. Nice MMs. Think Ds. Felt like the real deal.
Ass: 8/10. Shapely Latin ass, apparently sculpted with some time in the gym.
Overall: This girl definitely hoists. Obvious muscle tone and a 6pack most women would kill for. Younger and prettier than I expected.

What's not to love about Helen? Super sexy, Apparently hits the gym and oozes sex. Legit 6pack and has great muscle tone all over.

Probably the highlight was the table shower, which typically is where Latina providers fall short compared to their AMP counterparts. She washed me up thoroughly, especially under the hood, did an electric Nuru massage, licked my ears, then a cat bath led into a body melting rimming and BLS. In fact, her skill and willingness at rimming is comparable to AMPs.

Back in the room, picked up right where TS left off. Transitioned into 69 where we both tried to outdo each other. I stayed on my back for the rest of it, as she covertly BBBJ'd the cover on and transitioned into CG, then RCG, which led to a pretty prompt pop which was perfect since I had 6 min left on the 30 min. If I had to nitpick, her muff looks like it's had a lot of mileage, but that's just so this doesn't come off as a shill review, and it had no bearing on DATY. I NEED to go back. She's sexy AF.