Scariest or most questionable venues you've ever had an incall session...?

This wasn't a scary venue, but by far the scariest session I've ever had. I saw this girl from the Bethpage area once, she came to a friend's house who i was helping out watching their dog while they were away, so i figured I'd abuse the set up and get a quick bj while i was there. Yes, I'm the type of scumbag that would NEVER have a working girl to my crib, but will betray a friend's trust while i see that opportunity at their house, anyway, I forget the girls name but, she shows up, all fucked up on something opiodal, but she's cute, performed the job well, she showed up in her own car, no handler, and left alone on her own power. Next night I'm there feeding and walking the dog and figure, why not? Worked out fine yesterday... so i hit her up again. She doesn't remember me at all, which i figured, considering how fucked up she was the night before, but she agrees to come again. She shows up and she's smoking a butt, which she didn't smell like smoke the night before, and there's a strange smell to her just under the heavy smoke smell, like something rotten. She's even more fucked up this time, speech issues, nodding off. I'm a piece of shit, but I'm also human, so i ask if she's ok? Yes, I'm fine, let's do this. Little head takes over and we go inside. I can't shake this smell tho and as we're getting into more confined space, it's getting stronger. I say, it looks like you've had a hard day, maybe she'd like to rinse off? No, I'm fine, let's do this. The house is pretty dim, so i turn the lights up a little to get a better look and she's got blood running down her legs from her crotch area. I don't have much experience with menstrual blood, i don't have sisters, and I've never been married, i try to avoid menstruation at all costs, so i don't know if it was that? Or if it was blood from shooting up into her legs? But there was caked up and dried blood in streams down her legs. Smell explained. Now i just feel bad, so i point it out to her. I say, hon, you're covered in blood, why don't you take a shower and I'll wash your clothes quickly, eat something, and take a nap on the couch? She starts to get angry, don't tell me what to do, I'm fine, let's do this! I say, if you think I'm touching you, or letting you touch me after what i just saw, you're higher than i thought. I figured i best get her out of the house before anything happened so i gently urged her to the front door. She was so fucked up it wasn't much of a challenge, but i gave her 40 bucks, half the agreed amount, and got her in her car, which smelled like it had a dead body that died of cigarette smoking in the back for 2 weeks, and sent her off. Blocked her number, never saw her advertise again. No idea what happened to her, but the cops never came knocking on my friends door, so...
I got tested for everything a few months later included hepatitis, miraculously nothing showed up, but that was the top 2 of the most fucked up experiences I've had. I'm not sure what #1 is, but i know there's gotta be one worse!
Funny thing, the smell stuck around the house for a day or 2 after. I had to buy ozium to kill whatever that stink in the air was. My friend never mentioned the strange smell.

An apartment project in Hempstead has a name that looks like Ravioli house.

2 girls at minimum shared one apartment. One became a regular at hotels, the other 2 go into and out of jail AFAIK.

only once was there a bad experience there. I was in the midst of railing one of the three when

SIRENS EVEEYWHERE

she tells me don't worry it's a scheduled gang bust, keep fucking.

After (it took a while, something about SIRENS EVEEYWHERE made me lose half my wood) she had me hand out and play x box until the place cooled down a bit.

I pooped a lil that day

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Sirens in Hempstead scare nobody!!!
Recently was going to try another provider besides Lexi and when I asked for a photo she sent me the apartment building... yeeesh

An apartment project in Hempstead has a name that looks like Ravioli house.

2 girls at minimum shared one apartment. One became a regular at hotels, the other 2 go into and out of jail AFAIK.

only once was there a bad experience there. I was in the midst of railing one of the three when

SIRENS EVEEYWHERE

she tells me don't worry it's a scheduled gang bust, keep fucking.

After (it took a while, something about SIRENS EVEEYWHERE made me lose half my wood) she had me hand out and play x box until the place cooled down a bit.

I pooped a lil that day
Haha! I know that place! I also know who 2 of the women are... who's the third...?

Sirens in Hempstead scare nobody!!!
Recently was going to try another provider besides Lexi and when I asked for a photo she sent me the apartment building... yeeesh
I live a couple houses away from the water on the Nassau Suffolk border. Sirens scare the ever loving crap outta me

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Well Lexii and Jade have been talked about at length on the Lexii thread. Jen is the one that lives on Albermarle and i was too chicken/smart to stop for incall, so i don't have a review... sorry!
I thought maybe two different ladies yes we are both familiar with those ladies 6 holes lol
Same with me on Jen I got address and passed

So back in the day I used to hit up underground parties whenever I could. Got on a few lists, etc. Cell phones and texting were still pretty new, but I got a text about a party in NYC so I head in. Text said call after 9 pm for the address. I do. 131st and Amsterdam. Center of Harlem. Of course, I'm not in charge of decisions anymore, 'LilMax is, so yep. Off we go. Party actually turned out to be in a project housing apt. Not a party, people hanging out, booze in the kitchen, and a bunch of us "guests/marks" sitting on folding chairs in the living room. Gals would come in, dance Harmony style, then head to a back room, taking someone with them. I was passing out $20 bills like crazy. Rotated like this for a while...I was getting drunk, and one of the dancers talked me into going with her to a different party. Yep. It wasn't good enough that I escaped with my life from party #1, no, it's 2 am and I'm heading to 160-somthing-th street in a cab with this gal. She gets us into this row house, I'm the ONLY white dude there, and this is the most hood scene I have ever seen. Dudes shooting up in the kitchen, and we head downstairs...guys and gals hanging out on all sorts of beat furniture, some awake, some passed out. I remember more drinks, hitting this couch in the back with the gal I came with and then a different one. I remember the drink was "Gold", and I liked it, but to this day don't know what it was, but it came out of a bottle, so I suppose I could find out...Rum maybe? Still passing out $$ for drinks for me, the gals, who knows. One gal takes me upstairs, and we walk past a room where there are guys standing around a pool table, and all I remember is seeing huge stacks of cash on the pool table, and one dude screaming at the gal to get me the fuck out of there... then we went into a back closet, and I sat on a wet/dry vac while she kneeled in front of me. Then I remember someone half carrying me to the door saying "Its daylight. Party over". I walked out, found Amersdam Ave. again and started walking south. Walked all the way to Port Authority where my car was, sobered up on the walk, grabbed a coffee and drove home. To this day I don't know how I wasn't killed or at least rolled.

So back in the day I used to hit up underground parties whenever I could. Got on a few lists, etc. Cell phones and texting were still pretty new, but I got a text about a party in NYC so I head in. Text said call after 9 pm for the address. I do. 131st and Amsterdam. Center of Harlem. Of course, I'm not in charge of decisions anymore, 'LilMax is, so yep. Off we go. Party actually turned out to be in a project housing apt. Not a party, people hanging out, booze in the kitchen, and a bunch of us "guests/marks" sitting on folding chairs in the living room. Gals would come in, dance Harmony style, then head to a back room, taking someone with them. I was passing out $20 bills like crazy. Rotated like this for a while...I was getting drunk, and one of the dancers talked me into going with her to a different party. Yep. It wasn't good enough that I escaped with my life from party #1, no, it's 2 am and I'm heading to 160-somthing-th street in a cab with this gal. She gets us into this row house, I'm the ONLY white dude there, and this is the most hood scene I have ever seen. Dudes shooting up in the kitchen, and we head downstairs...guys and gals hanging out on all sorts of beat furniture, some awake, some passed out. I remember more drinks, hitting this couch in the back with the gal I came with and then a different one. I remember the drink was "Gold", and I liked it, but to this day don't know what it was, but it came out of a bottle, so I suppose I could find out...Rum maybe? Still passing out $$ for drinks for me, the gals, who knows. One gal takes me upstairs, and we walk past a room where there are guys standing around a pool table, and all I remember is seeing huge stacks of cash on the pool table, and one dude screaming at the gal to get me the fuck out of there... then we went into a back closet, and I sat on a wet/dry vac while she kneeled in front of me. Then I remember someone half carrying me to the door saying "Its daylight. Party over". I walked out, found Amersdam Ave. again and started walking south. Walked all the way to Port Authority where my car was, sobered up on the walk, grabbed a coffee and drove home. To this day I don't know how I wasn't killed or at least rolled.
Now that, is a great fucking story!
Anyone remember the 21 Club near Shea Stadium? That was always fun...

Now that, is a great fucking story!
Anyone remember the 21 Club near Shea Stadium? That was always fun...
Wow, coming from you, IWAnt... that is high praise indeed! Glad I could slightly return the favor for the enjoyment I've gotten from your contributions.

Now, Slinky, you probably know EXACTLY who threw this party..reach out if you want to. I actually blame you. I had to go to this party because the Red Door events stopped. At least the DJ was good....

I was in San Francisco on a Men's Club golf trip and it was our last night. We went out to a great meal and then drinking... Was hitting it hard and got pretty hammered. Was leaving a bar and some very hot Spanish girl asks me if I want a date... you know I said yes, so off we go. She takes me around the corner into an apartment house.... takes me upstairs where there is a scary, well tatted Spanish dude at the top of the stairs. I though it was all over... get rolled and then a beating. Surprisingly, the guy was cool! Said I had to pay him $20 for the room and then it was cool. Gladly paid the $20 and had a great session with the girl. On the way out, the guy gave me his business card! A scary situation turned out very cool.....