Scariest or most questionable venues you've ever had an incall session...?

Body built for fucking. Actually pretty girl and was doing it "to help the family". Probably why nobody objected. Believe it or not she is still around although doesn't look nearly as hot. Assume drugs and hard life has taken its toll. Used to see her ads daily until maybe 2 months ago which kinda tells me vacation time but who knows. Still in Mastic as well.
Suffolk is full of action. Nassau is anemic in comparison. Wonder why that is...?
Maybe a subject for a new thread...?

I had an incident recently that scared the 8#17 out of me, and I couldn't have avoided it.....

I went to see a provider WHO HAS BEEN REVIEWED HERE (but I don't know if I can say who)

Mod note: Not only can you say who but you really should have put this in a review when it happened. You really need to tell us who now.

She lives in a nice apartment building, in Hempstead. I felt perfectly safe.
Sitting on her couch, she was kneeling in front of me, doing her thing, when a key turned in the lock, and her boyfriend walked in, pushing a stroller. I politely gathered my belongings, and went into the bathroom to dress, while they had their "discussion."

Then there was a "thump" on the bathroom door, he must have banged it with a hammer-fist. I had visions of him breaking in, so I looked around for something to use, to defend myself with.

I saw a "teasing comb" on the sink, with a pointy handle, I grabbed it like a "shiv" and visualized multiple thrusts to the Jugular.

FORTUNATELY, he stormed out of the apartment without any confrontation whatsoever. But on the way home, I thought about the possible outcomes.

1) I could have gotten hurt.
2) I could have killed someone. When there is a body, police usually find the perpetrator.
3) Best possible outcome, exactly what happened.

The funny thing is, I have been back since then, and she really isn't "all that."

Last edited by a moderator:
I had an incident recently that scared the 8#17 out of me, and I couldn't have avoided it.....

I went to see a provider WHO HAS BEEN REVIEWED HERE (but I don't know if I can say who)
Mod note: Not only can you say who but you really should have put this in a review when it happened. You really need to tell us who now.
Sitting on her couch, she was kneeling in front of me, doing her thing, when a key turned in the lock, and her boyfriend walked in, pushing a stroller. I politely gathered my belongings, and went into the bathroom to dress, while they had their "discussion."

Then there was a "thump" on the bathroom door, he must have banged it with a hammer-fist. I had visions of him breaking in, so I looked around for something to use, to defend myself with.

I saw a "teasing comb" on the sink, with a pointy handle, I grabbed it like a "shiv" and visualized multiple thrusts to the Jugular.

FORTUNATELY, he stormed out of the apartment without any confrontation whatsoever. But on the way home, I thought about the possible outcomes.

2) I could have killed someone. When there is a body, police usually find the perpetrator.

The funny thing is, I have been back since then, and she really isn't "all that."
That's a great one! Glad you made it out unscathed.
Lexii/Mel? I recently saw an ad with that as her name now, Mel...

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy

That's a great one! Glad you made it out unscathed.
Lexii/Mel? I recently saw an ad with that as her name now, Mel...
Beat me to it HJ. That was my guess as soon as I saw “nice apartment building in Hempstead”.
The mystery mod is correct it’s important to put all the info out there especially if the provider has been reviewed.

Mod note: No mystery Mod, it's your favorite new mod, the one that has been approving all your posts lately.
(See, I'm not a bad guy either)

If I "really need to tell you NOW" it was Lexii.

Thank you

Is it just me, or have the rules become ambiguous?

I guess it's just you and the others that need to be moderatored

I got fried for using a common term, posts disappear with no explanation.

They don't disappear, we delete them from the moderation que if they don't meet our standards

I am confused about what is, or isn't acceptable. Sometimes it changes (e.g. "cut and paste")

Yeah you really need to keep up on things around here.

Sometimes I think censorship is arbitrary, depending on the moderator or his mood that day.

Hahahaha, good one. But no, we follow a template.

(I am sure THIS post will be censored, but I will never know by whom, or how to conduct myself going forward.)

Nope, I didn't change a word.

If you examine my record, you will see that I have always attempted to be a good citizen of this community.

And I pretty much agree with that. You do contribute some good stuff. You have a shot of one day becoming unmoderated.

signed
The Mystery Moderator

Another Moderator: considering about half your posts get deleted I don't know what definition of "good citizen" you are using. I'd use "high maintenance user."

BTW: "Nice apartment building in Hempstead" SHOULD have been sufficient, wouldn't you say?

Mod note: Well obviously fucking not, wouldn't you say?
Lol lol :):)

what about someone who just joined and doesn't know Lexi's history?

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Mod note: No mystery Mod, it's your favorite new mod, the one that has been approving all your posts lately.
(See, I'm not a bad guy either)
[/QUOTE]

See now that you said you’re the new mod the mystery has been solved!!!
Not sure why you decided to post without your name but now that the “mystery” is no longer a mystery....
Yeah this is going on too long ..lol

I've never seen a mod sign his edits.

That, @Ammodyte, is scary!

The last line: wow!!

V

BTW: "Nice apartment building in Hempstead" SHOULD have been sufficient, wouldn't you say?
Let's be honest, the are no nice apartment buildings in Hempstead. That's what threw me off. Hers is no better than most. After reading your story, it reminded me of something similar that happened to me there. Getting a bj from her in the "living room", that big living room/dining room combo with the couch, and there's a knocking on the door. I dead bolted it on my way in so i know it's locked. Out comes Jade from the bedroom and opens the door, and takes the guy into the bathroom, I'm still getting a bj like nothing strange is going on, and only 30 seconds later, the guy dips out and Jade goes back into the bedroom. No way services like i was receiving were rendered in that time frame. I wonder what was going on in there...? Wasn't sex, that's for sure...

Go for it.
But to answer your question I have a few guesses;
Twice the size of Nassau.
More bad area's.
Twice the size might be the only one. Cause imo Nassau has worse hoods. Hempstead and Roosevelt are worse than any bad neighborhood in Suffolk. Add Freeport parts of it, Uniondale parts of it, most of Elmont.

Suffolk has Wyandanch and Central Islip as the worst. Followed by Parts of Coram and Brentwood Bayshore.

I would much rather be in the Suffolk parts than the Nassau parts. Nassau is more heavier into gangs than Suffolk. News Sensationalizes things but trust Nassau gets it popping literally more than Suffolk.

All the way down at the end of Hunts Point in the early 90’s “The Goat”.... some evil shit used to happen there. There was literally a puddle of cum in the corner on the side of the cigarette machine. For $20, the girls would bend over in the corner so you could dump your load in them. It was the Crystal Cafe on steroids.

Never had the guts to plow them in the front of everyone. But I def got my share of bbbj’s in the back of the building. And a few forgettable (and unforgettable) nights at the motel near the Whitestone bridge.

Only thing left was a mural of a pagan whipping a stripper on a metal fence where the bar used to stand.

All the way down at the end of Hunts Point in the early 90’s “The Goat”.... some evil shit used to happen there. There was literally a puddle of cum in the corner on the side of the cigarette machine. For $20, the girls would bend over in the corner so you could dump your load in them. It was the Crystal Cafe on steroids.

Never had the guts to plow them in the front of everyone. But I def got my share of bbbj’s in the back of the building. And a few forgettable (and unforgettable) nights at the motel near the Whitestone bridge.

Only thing left was a mural of a pagan whipping a stripper on a metal fence where the bar used to stand.
yes!! i forgot about that. there were plenty of harrowing episodes in hunts point

Back in the 90s I had a regular Spanish sw with huge tits that I picked up on Hamilton av. In Brooklyn.
She gave me her address to meet up with her if I wanted to see her in her apartment.
She Told where to park and to beep and if she was home she would look out of her window and wave me in.

The following week I did just that. Easy parking for my truck
In shitty Sunset park.
I beeped and she waved me into her 6 story walk up. Of course she was on the top floor.
She said she lived there whit mom and big brother but both were out and its cool.
She took me into her room I gave her 20 and sat on her bed pulled Jr out for her enjoyment.
After 2 or 3 minutes of her sucking her mom came home.
She pushed me into her closet and told me to wait.
I can hear them talking in Spanish then all of the sudden she comes back in and pulled me out and hurried me to the door. mom went to her room I guess. She said to come back later she will make it up to me.
I passed the brother on the way out. I bolted out. I never looked back or picked her up again.

I had a similar experience in the Bronx after I unloaded down her throat and was getting ready to leave. The roommate who was a dude that wa just letting her stay there walked in. She told him I was just a friend lol.
Never saw her again either

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
Wow y'all got some good stories. I just had my first "hotel" experience. Now I knew it was no dime piece but it will do the job. Chick opened the door and I was like in my head wtf am i doing. But the little guy had other plans. I unloaded and bolted. But would love to find some legitimate regular pieces to satisfy the urge

This happened to me in the first year of my mongering. Saw this ad on Craigslist for a massage and fs with Latina and white girls (I started in the hobby at a Russian spa in Edison a month or so before this). Called them up and asked all the stupid questions (how much for an hr/half, what’s included and can I choose etc). Heard all positive responses and asking me to come over. The place was one of the weirdest ever. It was part of an office space in a trucking company. Had a hard time finding it and even getting in. Once I got in, I said 1hr and will make a call when I see the masseuse. Went into the room and in cane a petite white/Hispanic lady and for some reason I thought she wasn’t worth the two Benjamins. So I walked out and told the mamasan (who was this big black lady) that I needed to leave). No questions from either side and I just bolted out. Looking back, I might just have gotten lucky because I saw two guys in crew cuts in another room downstairs.

I was coming home from going out with my friends and decided to answer an ad on CL. It was on the way home on Jamaica on Hempstead tpke. What the hell I said to myself and there was nobody out for some reason. Get in there it was a cute black girl and we did the deed. On the way out I look outside the 2nd story window there are three teenagers hanging outside the entrance door. They were there right after I entered. As soon as I was done w the girl, I cleaned up and went down stairs. One kid was staring at me through the entrance door and got the attention of the other guys. As soon as I saw that I bolted out the door. One guy said WTF? Screamed out...Yo! Come here. I ran across the tpke to my car and took off like a bat outta hell