Scariest or most questionable venues you've ever had an incall session...?

I've taken quite a few stupid risks in my day, are there any other type of risks? I got a bj from Nicole in East Ghetto at the Coliseum after seeing 2 black guys sitting at the foot of the bed as i entered the room (session was reviewed here). i got head from IP snowbunny at what appeared to be a trap house in LB. Recently, i got head from a random white trash hood rat in Hempstead at a house that had those red stickers in the windows and on the door that say, Danger! Do not enter premises! Condemned! I'd say that's the riskiest I've ever been. I'm sure there's worse, i just need to think about it a bit. I can only think of 1 time i thought the situation was going to be way too risky and it was driving down Albermarle ave in Hempstead. The locals were staring at me and they looked restless, looked like they were looking for blood, so i kept driving. But i was wondering if I'm the only idiot who takes crazy chances when their blood is up, or if I'm not alone in my stupidity... lol...
I'll try to think of some more stupid shit I've done over the 30+ years I've been doing this.
Thanks guys.

I've taken quite a few stupid risks in my day, are there any other type of risks? I got a bj from Nicole in East Ghetto at the Coliseum after seeing 2 black guys sitting at the foot of the bed as i entered the room (session was reviewed here). i got head from IP snowbunny at what appeared to be a trap house in LB. Recently, i got head from a random white trash hood rat in Hempstead at a house that had those red stickers in the windows and on the door that say, Danger! Do not enter premises! Condemned! I'd say that's the riskiest I've ever been. I'm sure there's worse, i just need to think about it a bit. I can only think of 1 time i thought the situation was going to be way too risky and it was driving down Albermarle ave in Hempstead. The locals were staring at me and they looked restless, looked like they were looking for blood, so i kept driving. But i was wondering if I'm the only idiot who takes crazy chances when their blood is up, or if I'm not alone in my stupidity... lol...
I'll try to think of some more stupid shit I've done over the 30+ years I've been doing this.
Thanks guys.
Three years ago I found this cute 19 yr old blonde on CL. I came to her house in Mastic to pick her up. When I get there tells me to come into her house to her bedroom. We go in the door and there is mom, her brothers and their girlfriends sitting at the kitchen table. She leads me downstairs to the basement where her room is. There is no way out except for those stairs. I'm about 10 minutes into fucking her and mom comes down the stairs. The girl starts yelling at her to go back upstairs. We finish and back up the stairs we go right past mom, the 2 brothers and their girlfriends. Weirdest situation I have ever been in. Thought for sure the brothers were coming down those stairs at any moment. My sense of self preservation has always overridden my desire to get laid and anything little head tells me to do so I have never knowingly put myself in that position. :)

Three years ago I found this cute 19 yr old blonde on CL. I came to her house in Mastic to pick her up. When I get there tells me to come into her house to her bedroom. We go in the door and there is mom, her brothers and their girlfriends sitting at the kitchen table. She leads me downstairs to the basement where her room is. There is no way out except for those stairs. I'm about 10 minutes into fucking her and mom comes down the stairs. The girl starts yelling at her to go back upstairs. We finish and back up the stairs we go right past mom, the 2 brothers and their girlfriends. Weirdest situation I have ever been in. Thought for sure the brothers were coming down those stairs at any moment. My sense of self preservation has always overridden my desire to get laid and anything little head tells me to do so I have never knowingly put myself in that position. :)
Holy shit! That's nuts! As they say in group therapy, which this kind of is, thanks for sharing...!

No. I never combined the two together, that is sex and fear of survival. Always made sure the place was reasonably safe so one could enjoy a session and be in the moment. Would find it hard to be in the moment, thinking that upon leaving, thugs and guns and knives and robbery could ensue.

But growing up, my friends welcomed and enjoyed a good fight after sex and drinking and it made the night exciting and memorable for them. I just could never understand it. I mean when I was young, the danger of a fight was okay, provided there was a good reason to fight and be in danger, like defending a family member or a friend who found himself outdueled -- helping a buddy to safety.
I find the adrenaline rush of solicitation can be more than jumping out of a plane, and add that to the eminent danger of a condemned house or the trap house in LB... the rush is unreal. I've posted it here somewhere, and although i never felt any real danger, i watched erica shoot up 10 bags of dope at the Sayonara years ago, that was quite the rush too. I know, i violate genius's rule of 1 crime at a time, all the time, but the rush is intense...

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
HJ
Yes Albermarle is really in the hood of Hempstead. Even a daytime visit you may end up on the evening news and not in a good way.

PRIDE
Any chance the Mastic girl went by the name Angel? My situation was exactly the same minus the brothers but add the mothers boyfriend. I do remember her being a great fuck.

I find the adrenaline rush of solicitation can be more than jumping out of a plane, and add that to the eminent danger of a condemned house or the trap house in LB... the rush is unreal. I've posted it here somewhere, and although i never felt any real danger, i watched erica shoot up 10 bags of dope at the Sayonara years ago, that was quite the rush too. I know, i violate genius's rule of 1 crime at a time, all the time, but the rush is intense...
Well, I mean, the other side of it is that you feel strong enough to handle the risk. You get the rush and excitement but you also feel that it is all happening within your comfort zone or at the far edge of your comfort zone. You just have a higher level of tolerance for danger. You mentioned that you passed it up once when you felt "blood." Thank God you know when it is just too high a risk and not even worth the adrenaline rush because it could end up bad.

My father was a boxer and often used this expression to criticize another boxer's skill or strength: "He couldn't fight his way out of a whorehouse."

I always took that to mean that some of the "ladies" in the profession can get pretty aggressive, especially when they band together in numbers and especially when on a substance. And they do have a man in a very vulnerable position, pants down, wad or wallet on the floor or hanging up. But, still, a man, as long as the lady is not armed, usually has the advantage as long as he is not so advanced in age. Usually a man is given more testosterone and muscle by nature to handle most women --- not all. And he should be able to "fight his way out of a whorehouse."

But when you add pimps and boyfriends and thugs and drugs and scams and desperation and people in need of a fix to the simple prostitution equation, that is a whole other story. The scale tips definitely in favor of the desperados.

I mean, for me, the rush is enough to be seeing an exotic young lady or seeing a lineup of beautiful women who are all smiling at me. (I know they are smiling at my wallet) But it gives me the rush of being a prince with many concubines to choose from. For me that is quite a bit of a rush, coupled with the fact of the inherent danger already there of being involved in an illegal activity -- I mean brand new breasts to hold and a soft tender gushing body and a new personality and so many different positions and making it last the hour and her multiple orgasms and all her emotions bouncing through me and around me and all this feminine energy being unlocked and looking into her eyes, the windows to her soul and just feeling my way through this extraordinary experience --- its no mere hand job. You are engaged with another system of energy. That is pretty profound and nothing to sneeze at. Pretty good rush as it is.

But, I do get your point. I guess it is just where your focus is. You are playing multiple games at once. More complex. I do get it. But stay safe.

Remember in the early 80s when 26/27/28 streets between 10th and 11th were a stroll for the skankier providers, many of them TVs? There was a bit alcove between 2 buildings that sorta shielded you from street view unless you were looking straight into it. Going into it and pounding a pussy in standing doggy with your pants around your ankles was about as risky as it gets in a public setting, especially as the cops cruised by regularly.
Then there was also that 'hotel' on 43rd or 44th, the Luxor I think it was called. A rabbit warren that I think was condemned, but you could get a $10 bbbj and fs for $20.

HJ
Yes Albermarle is really in the hood of Hempstead. Even a daytime visit you may end up on the evening news and not in a good way.

PRIDE
Any chance the Mastic girl went by the name Angel? My situation was exactly the same minus the brothers but add the mothers boyfriend. I do remember her being a great fuck.
That was her. Somewhere in the middle of one of the most depressed sections of Mastic. Mastic Shirley turned out some of the finest broke girls CL had to offer back in the day.

Remember in the early 80s when 26/27/28 streets between 10th and 11th were a stroll for the skankier providers, many of them TVs? There was a bit alcove between 2 buildings that sorta shielded you from street view unless you were looking straight into it. Going into it and pounding a pussy in standing doggy with your pants around your ankles was about as risky as it gets in a public setting, especially as the cops cruised by regularly.
Then there was also that 'hotel' on 43rd or 44th, the Luxor I think it was called. A rabbit warren that I think was condemned, but you could get a $10 bbbj and fs for $20.
Early 70's same scenario. I had forgotten all about the loop between 40th and 26th. Round and round for hours finding the perfect whore. You'd see a big Caddy pull up with Jersey plates and dump 8 of em at a time out onto the street to work. That was some stupid risky shit. Having sex between the busses lined up and parked along the streets hoping the cops didn't cruise by and catch you. Good times! :)

HJ
My visit was broad daylight on a weekday around 11am. The street is really narrow, a one way, with those tenement buildings on the north side towards Henry, well right there was where i was supposed to go for incall. As i pulled up, there were about 30 ppl out front of those buildings, smoking weed and drinking 40s, just staring at me. They all stopped what they were doing to see the white guy rolling thru their hood. I don't blame them, i know what would happen in my neighborhood if a black guy came rolling thru all slow, checking out his surroundings. So i got the fuck out of there before it got hairy. I'm sure they know what's going on in that area, if there's a successful incall operation right there, but it felt more dangerous than almost any other situation I've ever been in my life, and I've been in some hairy non-provider situations, let alone with providers, and this was the worst of them. No thanks!
The provider texted me, where are you? Eta? I said, I'm not parking 2 blocks away (cuz there's zero parking on the actual block itself) and walking past THAT to get to you! She kept saying, it's safe! They're fine! No worries! Yeah right. Famous last words... plenty of pussy out there without that kind of risk...

Mr. Wiggley

My visit was broad daylight on a weekday around 11am. The street is really narrow, a one way, with those tenement buildings on the north side towards Henry, well right there was where i was supposed to go for incall. As i pulled up, there were about 30 ppl out front of those buildings, smoking weed and drinking 40s, just staring at me. They all stopped what they were doing to see the white guy rolling thru their hood. I don't blame them, i know what would happen in my neighborhood if a black guy came rolling thru all slow, checking out his surroundings. So i got the fuck out of there before it got hairy. I'm sure they know what's going on in that area, if there's a successful incall operation right there, but it felt more dangerous than almost any other situation I've ever been in my life, and I've been in some hairy non-provider situations, let alone with providers, and this was the worst of them. No thanks!
The provider texted me, where are you? Eta? I said, I'm not parking 2 blocks away (cuz there's zero parking on the actual block itself) and walking past THAT to get to you! She kept saying, it's safe! They're fine! No worries! Yeah right. Famous last words... plenty of pussy out there without that kind of risk...
She told me the same thing. No problems there etc.
I know the area from my work and have been told we cannot visit certain parts of town alone, that’s one.

Back in the 80’s on 14th Street went searching for an AMP in an office building. The floor I walked up to was dark. Nothing around. Saw an elevator door pressed the button and the door opened. Fortunately there was just enough light to see in once the door opened. No cab just a drop down 10 or so floors. Lucked out!

Mr. Wiggley

That was her. Somewhere in the middle of one of the most depressed sections of Mastic. Mastic Shirley turned out some of the finest broke girls CL had to offer back in the day.
Body built for fucking. Actually pretty girl and was doing it "to help the family". Probably why nobody objected. Believe it or not she is still around although doesn't look nearly as hot. Assume drugs and hard life has taken its toll. Used to see her ads daily until maybe 2 months ago which kinda tells me vacation time but who knows. Still in Mastic as well.

Back in the 80’s on 14th Street went searching for an AMP in an office building. The floor I walked up to was dark. Nothing around. Saw an elevator door pressed the button and the door opened. Fortunately there was just enough light to see in once the door opened. No cab just a drop down 10 or so floors. Lucked out!
Flashback to that scene from Who Framed Roger Rabbit? !!

the 70's and early 80's really had some bad 'hoods. i think i had sex in all of them. 3 stories that come to quick mind, really stupid - all bare-back:
* a bj in the car on 4th and ave d - alaphephet city. definately one of the scariest / dumbest
* a doggie fuck on the roof of a times square building. it was partially dark, so ignorance is a blessing. in the light i saw tremdous amounts of large red erashes all over her butt. of course i did not stop to inquire until i finished. her response...wait for it... she cut herself shaving.
* jamaica queens in 2005. drug deals going down all around. walked up two flights and started banging this jamaican chick. the door flies open and this rasty is standing in the doorway. just wanted to know where his stash was.
i know there are lots more, but for another time. that is what happens when the head without the brains makes your life-decisions

the 70's and early 80's really had some bad 'hoods. i think i had sex in all of them. 4 stories that come to quick mind, really stupid - all bare-back:
* i pick up this black chick and we go back to her east village apt. not a safe hood. she lets me know that she has her period but reall likes me and wants to blow me. who am i to argue. really nice bj. went to the bathorrom to clean up. when i came out, her pants where down and her big black dick was hanging out. she said" i did you now you do me", all the while holding a gun. i ask to go to the bathroom , again, and jumped out the window. i am not sure if the big black dick or gun frightened me more.
* picked up a crack head on 23 st and 3rd. said there was a party happenning near by and we should go. took her to 4th and ave d - alaphephet city. she asked me to wait, and like a honry idiot i did, about 10 min. i was rewardedwith a great sloppy bj. definately one of the scariest / dumbest moves ever
* a doggie fuck on the roof of a times square building. it was partially dark, so ignorance is a blessing. in the light i saw tremdous amounts of large red erashes all over her butt. of course i did not stop to inquire until i finished. her response...wait for it... she cut herself shaving.
* jamaica queens in 2005. drug deals going down all around. walked up two flights and started banging this jamaican chick. the door flies open and this rasty is standing in the doorway. just wanted to know where his stash was.
i know there are lots more, but for another time. that is what happens when the head without the brains makes your life-decisions

the 70's and early 80's really had some bad 'hoods. i think i had sex in all of them. 4 stories that come to quick mind, really stupid - all bare-back:
* i pick up this black chick and we go back to her east village apt. not a safe hood. she lets me know that she has her period but really likes me and wants to blow me. who am i to argue. really nice bj. went to the bathroom to clean up. when i came out, her pants where down and her big black dick was hanging out. she said" i did you now you do me", all the while holding a gun. .....
LOL - was "she" was holding a Colt Buntline Special (Wyatt Earp's long-barreled variant of the Colt Single Action Army revolver) in one hand and "her" dick in the other? — and if so do recall which was longer?

Kinda a take on "This is my rifle! This is my gun! This is for fighting! This is for fun!"

Back in the 80's I actually did bareback with this gorgeous Hawaiian chick in the car... believe it or not at The Point..she said..don't you dare blow inside me..not one drop... damage..$15

LOL - was "she" was holding a Colt Buntline Special (Wyatt Earp's long-barreled variant of the Colt Single Action Army revolver) in one hand and "her" dick in the other? — and if so do recall which was longer?

Kinda a take on "This is my rifle! This is my gun! This is for fighting! This is for fun!"
though both were frightening, the dick looked scarier

Body built for fucking. Actually pretty girl and was doing it "to help the family". Probably why nobody objected. Believe it or not she is still around although doesn't look nearly as hot. Assume drugs and hard life has taken its toll. Used to see her ads daily until maybe 2 months ago which kinda tells me vacation time but who knows. Still in Mastic as well.
I met her when she just started out. The first time we got a room. The second time was her house. I didn't repeat. I felt lucky to get out of there intact. Those chicks will never make it out of Mastic Shirley or Hewlett Ave for that matter. It seems to be their destiny.