Sabrina/Valerie 631-623-7964 Suffolk

I texted her last week was only doing car dates I offered a hotel room she declined saying car dates first if we click then she would think about hotel I passed not into car dates at this time.

This one finally got back to me. It had been so long I had to ask her to remind me who she was. Wants 120 minimum just to get into the car, no hotel meets, bbj but no raw full. Admits pics in ad aren't her, but sent pics of someone who looks even better, I mean, a total smoke show. Pics did have filters tho, so, who knows. Anyway, as tempted as I am, filters on pics mean covering something up, and she didn't budge on the 120. I didn't try very hard, cuz the filters made me lose interest. I'd rather see your flaws, so I'm not pissed when she shows up and looks like shit. I'm not overly concerned with looks to begin with. Anyway...
Try your luck if you care to and report back, please. I'd like to know how legit this one is.
Thanks.

So I saw this ad pop up this morning, have seen it a few times in past but it was always farther East in LI, but this morning ad said Huntington, close to where I was for work and I decided to bite the bullet since description in ad was for Italian girl and I do love me those sexy Italian girls. Texted # in ad, exchanged usual details, we agreed upon 150 for HH and, since pics in ad was only of a nice body, politely asked for a face pic. She sent pic of face and two more of body and I was def still interested, more so even.

Was in an incall off of east Jericho Turnpike. Got room # really quick when texted her from parking lot, incall and area isn't bad at all, at least not during the day I feel. Got in room and now I'm not entirely sure the face pic she sent was hers, it could have been but wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't, if that makes sense lol. Regardless, I did think she was pretty face wise, she was naked when she answered the door and her body and booty were sexy as fuck in my humble opinion. I did not see any marks, she was just the right amount of thin (no rolls or stretch marks or other suspicious marks that I could see at least) super perky boobs and petite, just visually appealing altogether.

Anyway we talk a little, she explained she lives way farther East and usually just does car dates and that she's doing that later today when she leaves the incall later this afternoon. I placed donation on table and we got comfortable.

From the menu, enjoyed some good bbbj, into covered missionary for a good few minutes, went to some 69 action then finished with CIM. She cleaned me up as well, so great service. She was sweet, never rushed, never complained, seemed to be into it. I know I left a happy camper.

Where she usually works is 1) too far out for me and 2) I'm not into car dates tbh. However if she's ever in this area again and doing incalls, I would definitely reach out to her and see her again in a heartbeat. Hope this review may help some of you guys out there.

So I saw this ad pop up this morning, have seen it a few times in past but it was always farther East in LI, but this morning ad said Huntington, close to where I was for work and I decided to bite the bullet since description in ad was for Italian girl and I do love me those sexy Italian girls. Texted # in ad, exchanged usual details, we agreed upon 150 for HH and, since pics in ad was only of a nice body, politely asked for a face pic. She sent pic of face and two more of body and I was def still interested, more so even.

Was in an incall off of east Jericho Turnpike. Got room # really quick when texted her from parking lot, incall and area isn't bad at all, at least not during the day I feel. Got in room and now I'm not entirely sure the face pic she sent was hers, it could have been but wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't, if that makes sense lol. Regardless, I did think she was pretty face wise, she was naked when she answered the door and her body and booty were sexy as fuck in my humble opinion. I did not see any marks, she was just the right amount of thin (no rolls or stretch marks or other suspicious marks that I could see at least) super perky boobs and petite, just visually appealing altogether.

Anyway we talk a little, she explained she lives way farther East and usually just does car dates and that she's doing that later today when she leaves the incall later this afternoon. I placed donation on table and we got comfortable.

From the menu, enjoyed some good bbbj, into covered missionary for a good few minutes, went to some 69 action then finished with CIM. She cleaned me up as well, so great service. She was sweet, never rushed, never complained, seemed to be into it. I know I left a happy camper.

Where she usually works is 1) too far out for me and 2) I'm not into car dates tbh. However if she's ever in this area again and doing incalls, I would definitely reach out to her and see her again in a heartbeat. Hope this review may help some of you guys out there.
Did you get her name, by chance? Update the thread title, easier search.
Thanks for the review. I'll try again, on your good review.

Yes, she said her name was Valerie.

Happy hunting, again, I know I left with a smile on my face so hope the experience is the same for you. Good luck.
Good Intel! And nice original review, btw. Maybe a title update is in order @billyS? If I see she's back near civilization, I'll hit her up immediately. Huntington is way too far out east for me. Thanks again.

T

tony soprano

As I was considering a return to action I just happen to be driving by Huntington later today. Have a text out to her. Hoping to get a response.

An older ad says her name is Sabrina. Ho hum...another string of lies, no surprise...
Lol yeah I wasn't thinking that is her real name but the one she'll throw out. And again, kind of sure that face pic she texted isn't her, and if I had not liked what I saw, I would have walked right out the door. I've done it before when it's been straight out a clear bait and switch but I liked how she looked in real person and was happy I stayed.

Lol yeah I wasn't thinking that is her real name but the one she'll throw out. And again, kind of sure that face pic she texted isn't her, and if I had not liked what I saw, I would have walked right out the door. I've done it before when it's been straight out a clear bait and switch but I liked how she looked in real person and was happy I stayed.
She sent me pics. They're even better than the ones in the ad, which really makes my think she's bullshit. I'll have to work on her pricing as well.

She sent me pics. They're even better than the ones in the ad, which really makes my think she's bullshit. I'll have to work on her pricing as well.
I had such an itch to scratch this morning I didn't even bother to negotiate lol. Hope you can get her down though. Maybe for next time, if there is one, the bigger head will think clearly and I'll do the same first lol.

billyS

Reign of Terror

Nice review, thanks for TOFTT
One question, why would you Mish before 69?
Now you have to taste condom lube.