Sabrina/Valerie 631-623-7964 Suffolk

I just reread this, and I guess I'll never get the chance to see her if where she usually works is further out east. I was hoping her advertisements for wantagh were her regular spot. Oh well. I'll keep my eyes peeled anyway.
I completely apologise, I have zero sense of direction. First off, I should have mentioned she said she lives and works the car dates out of Bellmore. Secondly, Bellmore is in no way, shape or form, farther East, again zero sense of direction. I use a GPS for everything.

However still far for me at least lol, I really like to keep it local for me, like Huntington area. Which is why I decided to take the chance with her today.

I completely apologise, I have zero sense of direction. First off, I should have mentioned she said she lives and works the car dates out of Bellmore. Secondly, Bellmore is in no way, shape or form, farther East, again zero sense of direction. I use a GPS for everything.

However still far for me at least lol, I really like to keep it local for me, like Huntington area. Which is why I decided to take the chance with her today.
Haha! That's awesome! Gotta get a few drinks in you, blindfold you, spin you around a few times, and see if your internal compass improves! Thanks for the clarification. "So you're tellin me there's a chance, yeah!"...anyone?

Lol that actually crossed my mind in the moment very briefly, but it was there, she didn't object and I went all in !
Really nice review. Bellmore is great for me. She writes that she kisses. Curious if in this day of covid did she kiss? I'd probably hold off. Your kissing half of long island when you kiss her in essence.

Really nice review. Bellmore is great for me. She writes that she kisses. Curious if in this day of covid did she kiss? I'd probably hold off. Your kissing half of long island when you kiss her in essence.
We did not kiss, tbh I usually don't and I'm sure, for the most part, these girls don't either unless the guys want to. I did see that in her ad as well but didn't partake lol.

Ding ding ding... ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner!
Sophia Belle was having phone issues, and another ATF has been flaky lately soooo...i finally met up with this young lady last night. She was hosting near the southern state and 109. She is a fucking smoke show (in my opinion). Pics in ad are 100% NOT her. Her body isn't as curvy, yet. She says she's 20 and i totally believe it, so the curves will come as she gets older, but in the meantime, facially, she's gorgeous, and her body is just shy of perfect.
I got to the room, a bit apprehensive and doubtful that i was going to like what i saw, but holy shit, this young woman is right up my alley. She was in this little one piece that looked like a bathing suit, but it was more like cotton pajamas, and she crawled across the bed to get something, hiking her ass in the air as she went...i was hooked right there. I apologized, and said i have to grab a handful of that ass. She was more than happy to let me. She took the one piece off and her skin is a creamy white, but her nipples are just a touch darker, in almost the same shade, just a little pinker, if you know what i mean. I never want to suck a providers tits b/c you never know if they do the right thing between clients, but i couldn't stop thinking about sucking those tits. I rubbed my fingers over her nipples, and they responded nicely, and i gently squeezed, and they were young and firm and amazing. Full b, small c, and had that perfect natural look. Her pussy looked freshly waxed, and she has one of those lip hiding pussies, where you spread it, and you finally see the lips. She said i could play, but no fingers inside. Another thing i usually never do is play with a providers pussy, but i couldn't keep my hands off this one. I rubbed her from the outside, and she was wet in no time. She started a very good bbj on me while i was rubbing her wet pussy. Bj was fine. I'll admit, i wasn't really paying attention to the bj cuz i was busy playing with her pussy. I looked at her once or twice to see that pretty face with my dick in her mouth, but that was it. I was only there for a "break the ice" qv, so i told her i was ready, and covered up. Super tight pussy. I usually go doggie so i can grab hips and pound away, especially when I'm wearing a rubber, but i wanted to look at her face while i was fucking her. I hooked her legs in my arms, rested them on my shoulders, and went as deep as i could go. She was kind, making little moans, gasps, breathing heavy, and craning her neck all the way back, like she was actually enjoying it. I blew in the bag in that position, never changed it up. True to my qv promise, i was out the door in about 13 minutes. She set a timer on her phone, but said it was really a formality, not to worry about it, unless i was going way over time limit. I laughed and said, you'll never have to worry about me overstaying my welcome. We chatted a bit, since her advertising site was down for some reason, and she's VERY smart. She started to pick me apart psychologically from what i was saying. Made me laugh! Her room didn't smell like smoke, but there was half a joint in an ashtray, which i couldn't care less about, just trying to be as informative as possible.

Rates: 5, she quoted 100/150 for qv/hh. I moaned and groaned but she wouldn't budge. Said her advertising site was down, and she needed full rates. So i relented and met up for a qv. And as hot as she was, I'm still gonna bitch about the price, lol
Location: 4, too far, and the place sucks. She said she hosts in the wantagh area for car dates, can't wait for those, lol
Looks: 8, total dime piece. If she were wearing a little makeup and had the right clothes on, she'd be a 10, in my opinion.
Services: 9, nice bbj, pussy was wet and tight. I don't think anal is on the menu and i didn't ask about raw, but with the stack of condoms she had ready, I'm thinking raw is not avail. But feel free to ask her.
I have to admit, i had my doubts about this one, but I'm happy to be proven wrong in these situations. I'll definitely see her again and again and again. Hit her up, she's fun!
Btw, she gave me a second number, after the session, said it's her REAL number, so if she's not getting back right away, be patient. She showed me she had like 1100 texts from the above number, her ad number. I can understand why she's so popular.

Ding ding ding... ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner!
Sophia Belle was having phone issues, and another ATF has been flaky lately soooo...i finally met up with this young lady last night. She was hosting near the southern state and 109. She is a fucking smoke show (in my opinion). Pics in ad are 100% NOT her. Her body isn't as curvy, yet. She says she's 20 and i totally believe it, so the curves will come as she gets older, but in the meantime, facially, she's gorgeous, and her body is just shy of perfect.
I got to the room, a bit apprehensive and doubtful that i was going to like what i saw, but holy shit, this young woman is right up my alley. She was in this little one piece that looked like a bathing suit, but it was more like cotton pajamas, and she crawled across the bed to get something, hiking her ass in the air as she went...i was hooked right there. I apologized, and said i have to grab a handful of that ass. She was more than happy to let me. She took the one piece off and her skin is a creamy white, but her nipples are just a touch darker, in almost the same shade, just a little pinker, if you know what i mean. I never want to suck a providers tits b/c you never know if they do the right thing between clients, but i couldn't stop thinking about sucking those tits. I rubbed my fingers over her nipples, and they responded nicely, and i gently squeezed, and they were young and firm and amazing. Full b, small c, and had that perfect natural look. Her pussy looked freshly waxed, and she has one of those lip hiding pussies, where you spread it, and you finally see the lips. She said i could play, but no fingers inside. Another thing i usually never do is play with a providers pussy, but i couldn't keep my hands off this one. I rubbed her from the outside, and she was wet in no time. She started a very good bbj on me while i was rubbing her wet pussy. Bj was fine. I'll admit, i wasn't really paying attention to the bj cuz i was busy playing with her pussy. I looked at her once or twice to see that pretty face with my dick in her mouth, but that was it. I was only there for a "break the ice" qv, so i told her i was ready, and covered up. Super tight pussy. I usually go doggie so i can grab hips and pound away, especially when I'm wearing a rubber, but i wanted to look at her face while i was fucking her. I hooked her legs in my arms, rested them on my shoulders, and went as deep as i could go. She was kind, making little moans, gasps, breathing heavy, and craning her neck all the way back, like she was actually enjoying it. I blew in the bag in that position, never changed it up. True to my qv promise, i was out the door in about 13 minutes. She set a timer on her phone, but said it was really a formality, not to worry about it, unless i was going way over time limit. I laughed and said, you'll never have to worry about me overstaying my welcome. We chatted a bit, since her advertising site was down for some reason, and she's VERY smart. She started to pick me apart psychologically from what i was saying. Made me laugh! Her room didn't smell like smoke, but there was half a joint in an ashtray, which i couldn't care less about, just trying to be as informative as possible.

Rates: 5, she quoted 100/150 for qv/hh. I moaned and groaned but she wouldn't budge. Said her advertising site was down, and she needed full rates. So i relented and met up for a qv. And as hot as she was, I'm still gonna bitch about the price, lol
Location: 4, too far, and the place sucks. She said she hosts in the wantagh area for car dates, can't wait for those, lol
Looks: 8, total dime piece. If she were wearing a little makeup and had the right clothes on, she'd be a 10, in my opinion.
Services: 9, nice bbj, pussy was wet and tight. I don't think anal is on the menu and i didn't ask about raw, but with the stack of condoms she had ready, I'm thinking raw is not avail. But feel free to ask her.
I have to admit, i had my doubts about this one, but I'm happy to be proven wrong in these situations. I'll definitely see her again and again and again. Hit her up, she's fun!
Btw, she gave me a second number, after the session, said it's her REAL number, so if she's not getting back right away, be patient. She showed me she had like 1100 texts from the above number, her ad number. I can understand why she's so popular.
I’m reading my own reviews on here. It’s me, Val. Hi! I’m flattered. Thank you for the good review!!

Watch out boys, this one is feisty! Don't have any sort of disagreement with her or you'll be blocked. I'm officially blocked on both numbers, and i wrote that stellar review.
Started yesterday early a.m., around 3. I hit her up on a whim and she got right back to me. She had no idea about the review or that i wrote it. We disagree on a rate and she gets testy with me, calls me "needy", lol, @Sophia Belle, can you imagine me needy?! And she blocks me. Then i see around 3:30am she comments on the review i posted here, thanking me for a great review! A few hours later, I hit her up on her other number, asking if she knew who wrote the review, and she says, no, but she tried to thank me on the thread, which she actually did (see above). I tell her it was me that wrote the review, and ask if she can unblock me on the other number. She says something like, oh, no, sorry... and blocks me on the new number too! Lol. Good thing she found this site and my amazing review to help her through these times of uncertainty, with the advertising sites locked up. Right mods?

Guess I'm not blocked! Saw her the other night, late. Was told incall in bellmore. Got there, zero parking near the address so i figured I'd park a block away and walk. As i got closer, there was a fellow monger out front pacing back and forth, lol. This was like, 2am. I walk back to my car to send a text, that's when i noticed another car across the street from my car, idling. She was triple booked, at least. When i texted her, it took a few to get back to me, and i mentioned she had a line waiting outside. She said she didn't (she did), she just had to take care of the guy in her driveway (i didn't even see that guy), so quadruple booked, lol. Anyway, i had nowhere to be so i waited it out. Glad i did, because i needed to get the poison out, and she's pretty good at that. Quick car bbj behind a building that used to house a high end massage parlor on newbridge, years ago. She was dressed down, but she looked great to me. When she's not pissed at me for no reason, she's really sweet, and a pleasure to speak with. Will repeat, as long as I'm not blocked.

Hey guys this is my 1st review sorry if somethings are not correct.

(she advertises car dates only right now)
I texted her tonight asked her if she was available she said yes I asked her how much for bbj
She replied 100/160 15/30 mins but will do 80 for first meet up I said ok can I come by now she said yes. Her add says ask for a verification pic so I did she said the add is not me tell me how many fingers u want me to hold up. I said 4 she sent a selfie w 4 fingers up.
I said ok she gave me Adress to a residential house. Nice quiet block all the houses well kept I circled the block when I got there and everything seemed fine I larked told her I was there and she came out in about 5 mins.
She’s pretty young 20-25 thin but not to skiny very pretty face she was defiantly the girl in the pic she sent me. She is very quite but a nice girl polite no smells at all. Downside she was on her iPad while we drove to the spot answering other ppl so she probably stays pretty busy and her nose was a little runny (1st sign of drug use)
So we get to spot she’s still pretty quiet she pulls her pants down pulls her shirt down to take out her titts (b cup) nice tight stomach n she proceeds to start a decent bj she allows touching but no fingers inside. She got nice n wet n she used a good mix of hand n mouth. I got the poison out. She took it alll out n quickly opened the door n spit. (On the plus side she let me get it all out b4 she spit)
(2nd sign of drug use) when she opened the door my light turned on her pants were still down I could see some bruises on her legs (most likely track marks)
She was not nodding out at all and from the looks of her n the house she came out of it tells me she’s probably not been using all tht long her arms were clear so she’s probably still in the bidding this on my legs stage. I dropped her back off she asked if I wanted her real number I said sure.
Overall I would repeat as she’s close to me n she did not come out w a hand bag just sweats and a sweater (less likely to have a bunch of nonsense on her)
PUNCTUALITY 10/10
LOCATION 8/10 (only cause cardate)
LOOKS 6/10 (would b higher if not for signs of drug use)
SERVICE 7/10 (Not one for the ages but defiantly not bad by any means)
OVERALL 7/10.
I did not inquire about full service at all but I’m pretty sure it’s on the table
For right now her location is pretty safe but from how she was on the phone I could see her block getting really hot she’s not in the type of area we’re neighbors are going to take to kindly to cars pulling up all hrs of the night/day and because of the signs of her using idk how long she will keep up appearance n cleanliness
Could turn into another savanna
Stay safe guys and sorry for any mistakes.

Hey guys this is my 1st review sorry if somethings are not correct.

(she advertises car dates only right now)
I texted her tonight asked her if she was available she said yes I asked her how much for bbj
She replied 100/160 15/30 mins but will do 80 for first meet up I said ok can I come by now she said yes. Her add says ask for a verification pic so I did she said the add is not me tell me how many fingers u want me to hold up. I said 4 she sent a selfie w 4 fingers up.
I said ok she gave me Adress to a residential house. Nice quiet block all the houses well kept I circled the block when I got there and everything seemed fine I larked told her I was there and she came out in about 5 mins.
She’s pretty young 20-25 thin but not to skiny very pretty face she was defiantly the girl in the pic she sent me. She is very quite but a nice girl polite no smells at all. Downside she was on her iPad while we drove to the spot answering other ppl so she probably stays pretty busy and her nose was a little runny (1st sign of drug use)
So we get to spot she’s still pretty quiet she pulls her pants down pulls her shirt down to take out her titts (b cup) nice tight stomach n she proceeds to start a decent bj she allows touching but no fingers inside. She got nice n wet n she used a good mix of hand n mouth. I got the poison out. She took it alll out n quickly opened the door n spit. (On the plus side she let me get it all out b4 she spit)
(2nd sign of drug use) when she opened the door my light turned on her pants were still down I could see some bruises on her legs (most likely track marks)
She was not nodding out at all and from the looks of her n the house she came out of it tells me she’s probably not been using all tht long her arms were clear so she’s probably still in the bidding this on my legs stage. I dropped her back off she asked if I wanted her real number I said sure.
Overall I would repeat as she’s close to me n she did not come out w a hand bag just sweats and a sweater (less likely to have a bunch of nonsense on her)
PUNCTUALITY 10/10
LOCATION 8/10 (only cause cardate)
LOOKS 6/10 (would b higher if not for signs of drug use)
SERVICE 7/10 (Not one for the ages but defiantly not bad by any means)
OVERALL 7/10.
I did not inquire about full service at all but I’m pretty sure it’s on the table
For right now her location is pretty safe but from how she was on the phone I could see her block getting really hot she’s not in the type of area we’re neighbors are going to take to kindly to cars pulling up all hrs of the night/day and because of the signs of her using idk how long she will keep up appearance n cleanliness
Could turn into another savanna
Stay safe guys and sorry for any mistakes.
I think you're on point with everything you said. FYI, i think this girl was previously reviewed here a few months ago as Sabrina/Valerie

Mod note: Threads merged