Sabrina/Valerie 631-623-7964 Suffolk

Hey guys this is my 1st review sorry if somethings are not correct.

(she advertises car dates only right now)
I texted her tonight asked her if she was available she said yes I asked her how much for bbj
She replied 100/160 15/30 mins but will do 80 for first meet up I said ok can I come by now she said yes. Her add says ask for a verification pic so I did she said the add is not me tell me how many fingers u want me to hold up. I said 4 she sent a selfie w 4 fingers up.
I said ok she gave me Adress to a residential house. Nice quiet block all the houses well kept I circled the block when I got there and everything seemed fine I larked told her I was there and she came out in about 5 mins.
She’s pretty young 20-25 thin but not to skiny very pretty face she was defiantly the girl in the pic she sent me. She is very quite but a nice girl polite no smells at all. Downside she was on her iPad while we drove to the spot answering other ppl so she probably stays pretty busy and her nose was a little runny (1st sign of drug use)
So we get to spot she’s still pretty quiet she pulls her pants down pulls her shirt down to take out her titts (b cup) nice tight stomach n she proceeds to start a decent bj she allows touching but no fingers inside. She got nice n wet n she used a good mix of hand n mouth. I got the poison out. She took it alll out n quickly opened the door n spit. (On the plus side she let me get it all out b4 she spit)
(2nd sign of drug use) when she opened the door my light turned on her pants were still down I could see some bruises on her legs (most likely track marks)
She was not nodding out at all and from the looks of her n the house she came out of it tells me she’s probably not been using all tht long her arms were clear so she’s probably still in the bidding this on my legs stage. I dropped her back off she asked if I wanted her real number I said sure.
Overall I would repeat as she’s close to me n she did not come out w a hand bag just sweats and a sweater (less likely to have a bunch of nonsense on her)
PUNCTUALITY 10/10
LOCATION 8/10 (only cause cardate)
LOOKS 6/10 (would b higher if not for signs of drug use)
SERVICE 7/10 (Not one for the ages but defiantly not bad by any means)
OVERALL 7/10.
I did not inquire about full service at all but I’m pretty sure it’s on the table
For right now her location is pretty safe but from how she was on the phone I could see her block getting really hot she’s not in the type of area we’re neighbors are going to take to kindly to cars pulling up all hrs of the night/day and because of the signs of her using idk how long she will keep up appearance n cleanliness
Could turn into another savanna
Stay safe guys and sorry for any mistakes.
Great first review and great breakdown of ratings.

Saw her in farmingdale 100 for 15 mins .... pictures are not her and she will tell you herself she can't use her own pictures because she "has a stalker" ..she's skinnyer than her pix and tatted on the arms. ...she will give you a second number to contact her and she texts me every once in a while saying "hey"...Told me to wash my dick in the bathroom if I wanted a BBJ ...I obliged sucked it for 5 mins then said Wana go into Mish ...ok ..she had the sniffles don't think it was covid related probably coke related... Said fuck it turn around hit it from the back doggy she literally pulled her tablet out and started answering other dudes while in doggy told me I had 5 mins left ..didn't bust a nut left pretty agrivated and annoyed..

Corner, anything at all like the pics? If not, still decent looking? I've read different things. Thx
Yeah she's not ugly id say like a 6 or 7 ..like I said she's just skinnyer than the pictures and tatted on her arms..the drug use is very noticeable....if you text her she will send a actual photo of her kneeling in a bikini...she doesn't work all the time but Ive noticed she started advertising more frequently so I guess she needs more $$ to keep up

Hey guys this is my 1st review sorry if somethings are not correct.

(she advertises car dates only right now)
I texted her tonight asked her if she was available she said yes I asked her how much for bbj
She replied 100/160 15/30 mins but will do 80 for first meet up I said ok can I come by now she said yes. Her add says ask for a verification pic so I did she said the add is not me tell me how many fingers u want me to hold up. I said 4 she sent a selfie w 4 fingers up.
I said ok she gave me Adress to a residential house. Nice quiet block all the houses well kept I circled the block when I got there and everything seemed fine I larked told her I was there and she came out in about 5 mins.
She’s pretty young 20-25 thin but not to skiny very pretty face she was defiantly the girl in the pic she sent me. She is very quite but a nice girl polite no smells at all. Downside she was on her iPad while we drove to the spot answering other ppl so she probably stays pretty busy and her nose was a little runny (1st sign of drug use)
So we get to spot she’s still pretty quiet she pulls her pants down pulls her shirt down to take out her titts (b cup) nice tight stomach n she proceeds to start a decent bj she allows touching but no fingers inside. She got nice n wet n she used a good mix of hand n mouth. I got the poison out. She took it alll out n quickly opened the door n spit. (On the plus side she let me get it all out b4 she spit)
(2nd sign of drug use) when she opened the door my light turned on her pants were still down I could see some bruises on her legs (most likely track marks)
She was not nodding out at all and from the looks of her n the house she came out of it tells me she’s probably not been using all tht long her arms were clear so she’s probably still in the bidding this on my legs stage. I dropped her back off she asked if I wanted her real number I said sure.
Overall I would repeat as she’s close to me n she did not come out w a hand bag just sweats and a sweater (less likely to have a bunch of nonsense on her)
PUNCTUALITY 10/10
LOCATION 8/10 (only cause cardate)
LOOKS 6/10 (would b higher if not for signs of drug use)
SERVICE 7/10 (Not one for the ages but defiantly not bad by any means)
OVERALL 7/10.
I did not inquire about full service at all but I’m pretty sure it’s on the table
For right now her location is pretty safe but from how she was on the phone I could see her block getting really hot she’s not in the type of area we’re neighbors are going to take to kindly to cars pulling up all hrs of the night/day and because of the signs of her using idk how long she will keep up appearance n cleanliness
Could turn into another savanna
Stay safe guys and sorry for any mistakes.
I know this one personally, I’m almost certain she’s out of the business. Her main dealer out of ronkonkoma died: Good. She was getting her nose in some *H*ard shit and ended up getting fent mixed in, been there with her for the suboxone days trying to ween off it but we know how that usually goes. It’s a fucking shame though because I had to break contact on a personal level and I was supposed to have a free threesome with her and “goth” hazel. but it was also hard to ever make plans or sense of what was bullshit or what wasn’t.

Fun fact her nickname “Valarie” is based off the Zappa song. What a hell of a girl, with a talent for taking a rough fuck. That pussy was a geyser with some of that rough handling. Dark times. Crossing my fingers that she’s alive, clean and honestly if she is back in the game, I’ll report back in this thread

I know this one personally, I’m almost certain she’s out of the business. Her main dealer out of ronkonkoma died: Good. She was getting her nose in some *H*ard shit and ended up getting fent mixed in, been there with her for the suboxone days trying to ween off it but we know how that usually goes. It’s a fucking shame though because I had to break contact on a personal level and I was supposed to have a free threesome with her and “goth” hazel. but it was also hard to ever make plans or sense of what was bullshit or what wasn’t.

Fun fact her nickname “Valarie” is based off the Zappa song. What a hell of a girl, with a talent for taking a rough fuck. That pussy was a geyser with some of that rough handling. Dark times. Crossing my fingers that she’s alive, clean and honestly if she is back in the game, I’ll report back in this thread
Is her number in the thread active?
‘With her for suboxone days’ as in you were also an addict weening off?
Have enjoyed your contributions to the board.

Is her number in the thread active?
‘With her for suboxone days’ as in you were also an addict weening off?
Have enjoyed your contributions to the board.
Thank you so much, it took a while for me to start posting after having enough Long Island experiences racked up since I moved here lol. And no haha, not an addict, found her on tinder with a super anonymous profile but it was a great match.

I went from working armed executive protection for clients and active duty, to essentially security for sex workers in other areas of the nation. I would merely provide transportation on a few occasions. but it was mainly hanging out and heavy bdsm together during the times she took breaks from posting.

She had a friend or 2 who would drive her apparently too so if you saw one it wasn’t me. I never ran into any other mongerers if I helped, I would merely drop her off to the proper side of town for her to walk, and be close by with address immediately texted to me if she was in trouble. Armed Ms13 scumbags trying to get a “free, forced group session” by faking an outcall to abandoned houses are a serious threat to girls out here from what I learned with her. Makes me wonder how many providers that state “no outcall” or “cardate/ incall only”, have had bad experiences being/ almost being snatched up

Thank you so much, it took a while for me to start posting after having enough Long Island experiences racked up since I moved here lol. And no haha, not an addict, found her on tinder with a super anonymous profile but it was a great match.

I went from working armed executive protection for clients and active duty, to essentially security for sex workers in other areas of the nation. I would merely provide transportation on a few occasions. but it was mainly hanging out and heavy bdsm together during the times she took breaks from posting.

She had a friend or 2 who would drive her apparently too so if you saw one it wasn’t me. I never ran into any other mongerers if I helped, I would merely drop her off to the proper side of town for her to walk, and be close by with address immediately texted to me if she was in trouble. Armed Ms13 scumbags trying to get a “free, forced group session” by faking an outcall to abandoned houses are a serious threat to girls out here from what I learned with her. Makes me wonder how many providers that state “no outcall” or “cardate/ incall only”, have had bad experiences being/ almost being snatched up
You have shared ALOT of info with people that I tend to hold back on this board & we also have SHARED experiences. Thankful you are a member here. Your limited contributions so far are already an asset to this board.