Russian Sofia - Sensual Massage Reviews & Discussion 631-988-7300

billyS

Reign of Terror
Btw, I noticed this was still in the ISO section from 10 years ago.

Safe to say we found her (and she found us) so I'm moving it to the Long Island section

G

Gsx98

Thanks for the review.

I saw her years ago and she did the same thing to me, gave me the CVS address down the street then had me walk down the block to her place.

One thing seems to have changed, I remember she told me FS was not available on the first date and then only if you take an hour session.

So you did well fucking her on the first date and only paying $160.

Nice job.
FS was available to me as well on first date and this was probably like 2 years ago. Haven’t gone back, hmm so she got a tummy tuck. Might have to reconsider but what about the butt? Lol any changes there???

Thanks for the review.

I saw her years ago and she did the same thing to me, gave me the CVS address down the street then had me walk down the block to her place.

One thing seems to have changed, I remember she told me FS was not available on the first date and then only if you take an hour session.

Nice job.
Was she wearing perfume?

It might be better for business if you would abstain during work hours
I understand, but evereone have to filter your talk Becose when you with me you all nice and nothing to say but when you all on your phones start talking bad thing about everything and evereone. This is not nice. Like I sed again Karma not sleeping Lern haw to filter your talk especially with women. Thank you.

I understand, but evereone have to filter your talk Becose when you with me you all nice and nothing to say but when you all on your phones start talking bad thing about everything and evereone. This is not nice. Like I sed again Karma not sleeping Lern haw to filter your talk especially with women. Thank you.
Nothing but a friendly suggestion. Have a good day love.

Thanks for the review.

Nice job.
Thank you. I wasn’t sure what was going to happen. I thought it was going to be similar to Sky in Patchogue. I was pleasantly surprised!

She has The perfect titty fucking tits. I haven’t seen her in a very long time and don’t even think I reviewed her. Only downfall I found was the location is high traffic by family of mine and everything is covered.

She has The perfect titty fucking tits. I haven’t seen her in a very long time and don’t even think I reviewed her. Only downfall I found was the location is high traffic by family of mine and everything is covered.
Could always make the excuse that you're seeing the attorney across the hall for some legal advice.

When I went this week, she did not have any perfume on. I will definitely go back if I’m in the Bellmore area. And just a tip for those circumstances where you may have perfume lingering on you, a little dab of gasoline will smother any perfume scent.
And she replies that’s the third time you e siphoned gas for a stranger this week…

When I went this week, she did not have any perfume on. I will definitely go back if I’m in the Bellmore area. And just a tip for those circumstances where you may have perfume lingering on you, a little dab of gasoline will smother any perfume scent.
Really??!!
Just wash yourself in a restroom. And keep your own cologne in the car. BTW as stated in another thread. I always keep washcloths or Bar Towles in my gym bag in my car.