Russian Sofia - Sensual Massage Reviews & Discussion 631-988-7300

Sofia has a pretty sizeable thread going here already, so I don't know how much more I can say that hasn't already been said. Maybe I can just confirm some details and/or provide an overview for those mongers that are too lazy to read all the earlier posts ;).

Saw her last week. Easy setup as others have said. I texted her in the morning & she replied right away that she could see me in the afternoon. She asked that I go to CVS parking lot at the arranged time and text again which I did. From there she gave me the actual address up the block. She's on the second floor and likely will watch you approaching. I found her to be very pleasant and easy to talk to. The space she rents is clean and comfortable. She plays nice relaxing music and is very chatty. She was wearing tasteful makeup and a very sexy nightie. Her body is great, though very enhanced. Massive breast implants and butt implants too. Big full injected lips. She's a living breathing blonde barbie doll. I laid face down on the massage table & she put some lotion on my back. She picked a couple of pimples off of my back while she was at it. She said she used to work as an Esthetician. On the flip she gave me a pretty decent CBJ while I fingered her and played with her big balloons. (I swear the cover magically appeared - I never saw her with it and only noticed it when she was done.) After CBJ she asked how I wanted her & I told her doggie. She bent over the massage table & I gave it to her from behind. She talked dirty, which I love & I soon blew in the bag. We chatted a little more while I got dressed. We then hugged & I took off.

I enjoyed the visit & thought it was a pretty good value. $160 total for a half hour. I never felt rushed. I noted the time when I went in and when I left & it was closer to 45 mins. I would return. Oh & I can confirm the perfume thing. Had to shower before my SO got home. It smelled nice & wasn't choking me while I was there, but I could smell it on my skin and clothes after I left.

Every once in a while I get the urge to revisit old acquaintances. I was in the mood big time and wanted huge tits and ass. And Sophia definitely fits the bill.

Nothing has changed. I know people have said on here that she got bigger. Maybe a little bit. But she’s still fucking hot!! Maybe even better. But that’s me, the guy who loves the big thick girls.

She buzzed me in, walked up and scrubbed my hands clean . I took the 1/2 hour. I didn’t have a lot of time. Got naked, laid face down and immediately said “no lotion”. She uses way to much. She still gives a good massage. Even without the lotion. After a few minutes, I said I was ready. I flipped over, she caressed me a little bit and the started her CBJ which is very good to great. After I was rock hard, she laid on the table and made me caress her. She was jerking me while I was playing with those massive boobs and fat cameltoe. I turned her body towards me and entered her. She feels great. Nice warm and wet. I plowed her for about 5-6 minutes while she moaned and said filthy things in both English and Russian. I erupted in the bag while inside of her. I felt good.

Paper towels and alcohol spray. A peck on the cheek and a “come see me again”. And then I was out the door. I smelled like perfume (she uses a lot). So I stopped at moms and took a shower before going home.

She’s still a great provider. I reconfirmed it. ;)

billyS

Reign of Terror
Every once in a while I get the urge to revisit old acquaintances. I was in the mood big time and wanted huge tits and ass. And Sophia definitely fits the bill.

Nothing has changed. I know people have said on here that she got bigger. Maybe a little bit. But she’s still fucking hot!! Maybe even better. But that’s me, the guy who loves the big thick girls.

She buzzed me in, walked up and scrubbed my hands clean . I took the 1/2 hour. I didn’t have a lot of time. Got naked, laid face down and immediately said “no lotion”. She uses way to much. She still gives a good massage. Even without the lotion. After a few minutes, I said I was ready. I flipped over, she caressed me a little bit and the started her CBJ which is very good to great. After I was rock hard, she laid on the table and made me caress her. She was jerking me while I was playing with those massive boobs and fat cameltoe. I turned her body towards me and entered her. She feels great. Nice warm and wet. I plowed her for about 5-6 minutes while she moaned and said filthy things in both English and Russian. I erupted in the bag while inside of her. I felt good.

Paper towels and alcohol spray. A peck on the cheek and a “come see me again”. And then I was out the door. I smelled like perfume (she uses a lot). So I stopped at moms and took a shower before going home.

She’s still a great provider. I reconfirmed it. ;)
Does she still have the little couch?
I remember she told me the couch or maybe it was a futon, was for fucking.

Damage?

Does she still have the little couch?
I remember she told me the couch or maybe it was a futon, was for fucking.

Damage?
Futon was there. I didn’t use it this time. I wonder how often she changes it. It can’t be the same one, could it? If it is, What a beating that thing has taken .

160 was the damage. Well worth it in todays times.

….I smelled like perfume (she uses a lot). So I stopped at moms and took a shower before going home… ;)
I just don’t get this from a business perspective. Why on earth, if she reads these reviews and the issue with making a client smell from her perfume, does she continue to drench herself with it? Does not appear to have much business acumen. Or is just simply stubborn or both.

I just don’t get this from a business perspective. Why on earth, if she reads these reviews and the issue with making a client smell from her perfume, does she continue to drench herself with it? Does not appear to have much business acumen. Or is just simply stubborn or both.
Business Acumen? Stubbornness? There's always a different perpective.
  • Maybe she prefers clientele that does not have SO to go home to.
  • Maybe she's doing fine with clientele willing to deal with it. Why change if youdon't really have to.
  • Maybe to some clientele they enjoy the smell and it makes them feel they are in a more amorous environment with a lady who tries to "Smell Nice for them" ...and that is who she wants to attract.
  • Maybe smelling nice is her way of feeling sexy and gets her in the mood, so it's not Worth abandoning and risk less of a performance.
Who knows?
We've(UG as a group) tried gently persuading. But it's been kinda beaten to death. Everyone knows what they're in for now. So they can choose accordingly.

** I'm the kinda guy who does'nt talk much about the price of concessions at the ballpark. I simply partake or I don't.

Guys!!! If you don’t like me don’t come to me ! Simple !!! I do what I want. And 99%of my clients don’t care about that. And half guys who rewiewing me here don’t ever saw me so please stop with your nonsense and go to your low Asians locations and forget about me. To be unest your website is no good you provide all open information and addresses like this that any person can read at least make your website private and charge some fee. Enjoy your Easter and Holidays then sitting on the phones and be miserable

Guys!!! If you don’t like me don’t come to me ! Simple !!! I do what I want. And 99%of my clients don’t care about that. And half guys who rewiewing me here don’t ever saw me so please stop with your nonsense and go to your low Asians locations and forget about me. To be unest your website is no good you provide all open information and addresses like this that any person can read at least make your website private and charge some fee. Enjoy your Easter and Holidays then sitting on the phones and be miserable
I think what we’re doing is having a discussion. No need to be overly defensive and nasty at constructive criticism. Also, it’s not like LE doesn’t have charge cards to pay for a site or telephones to set up an appointment. And for what it’s worth, I’ve seen you. Have a good holiday.

Plenty of people would repeat if she stopped. Guess she has a full roster that isn’t complaining.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Sometimes perfume covers the body odor! Client after client and no shower can result in body odor. So the easiest thing to do is spray plenty of perfume.
Just saying.
Lol, your comment brings back a childhood memory. I remember sitting in church behind a woman who was heavily perfumed, to the point of practically making my eyes tear.
I asked my mom why do woman wear so much stinky perfume and her answer was similar to yours; some people don't take a bath that often so they wear perfume to cover their body odor.

But yeah, to your point, if someone is getting fucked all day by God knows who they are going to stink if they don't take a shower.

That's what I loved about 1F/Sanford, those girls always hopped right in the shower after each customer.

If you haven’t seen her, all descriptions are accurate. Ass is very firm, biggg ole titties. She just is a little chatty for my taste tbh. When I do this I want to just go, relax and unwind. If I wanted chatty. I’d be around the house with my SO. But that’s just me.