Rub Diary

I'll tell you, King, the anti-depressants and anti-anxiety pills they prescribe to women have probably helped to end marriages or at least cause serious issues within them. Many of these drugs render them totally disinterested in any sexual activity. I know about it. Even if they were masturbaters they lose interest in that and even stop jerking off. I wonder how many fellow mongers personally know what I'm talking about?

Crazy shit what these drugs do -- and most people simply take them because some doctor tells them they need it because the pharmaceutical company behind the drug makes it so that the doctor pushes their drug.

I'm not saying some people do not need them because they probably help some people cope with life ... but at a steep price, in my opinion.

Crazy shit what these drugs do -- and most people simply take them because some doctor tells them they need it because the pharmaceutical company behind the drug makes it so that the doctor pushes their drug.
There should be no doubt these things are grossly overprescribed. The only thing that's really clear from the studies and trials is that they are most helpful in cases of severe depression. For moderate to mild cases the research is all over the place, and that's without even thinking about the many hideous side effects.

Everyone wants an easy answer to their problems, everyone wants a simple solution, a magic pill. The world almost never works like that.

This is a routine event for me, minus the crowd.

There was a time I thought I could no longer come vaginally. Most were not tight enough. Most women did not have the endurance to go the 40 minutes I needed to get close. I had no trouble with BBJs for people that were skilled.

One day about a year ago, there was a pretty but high maintenance woman that I convinced to give me a BBJ/CIM in a legit place. But the prize was in her pants. She never let me get at it. No DATY nothing. The more I tried, the more aroused I got. The BBJs/orgasms were so intense, I nearly created a hole in the in the roof of her mouth. I would be hard for some time after as well. No pills required.

A hooker a generation ago, told me to have sex with her. I was petrified and only wanted the HE fearing STDs. She told me she would put two condoms on. I told her I never can come with just one. She laughed and told me my brain was the biggest sex organ.

She put the two condoms on proceeded to do PMs, tits in mouth, sucking on my nipples, CBJ and literally devoured my body. I exploded though I probably felt nothing.

The psyche is a funny thing. Found your hot buttons that have nothing to do with sensual stimulation. It is a whole new ball game.

Mine was the "pursuit and capture" thing and that is all she wrote. When I try for one hour and than get finally prevail. I am like quaking all over after the sex is over.

KO strikes again! those pills will make u beat ur big head against the wall! Avoid at all costs!
For those who absolutely need them, good luck!

Last edited:
New Girl

I don't usually show up on weekends but today, here I am. I take the elevator up - in this part of town it's not uncommon to find that elevators stop on every floor on Saturday - they call it a sabbath elevator. I have a little time to kill so I figure I'll spend it with one of the nice girls, one of the girls that know me.

I ring the bell and I hear the usual shuffle inside. The door opens a little and an unfamiliar face peeks out. I smile and I nod and I follow her in. I look around. Once of the rooms is occupied. The other two are empty. I ask for one of my usual girls and she says she's not there. "I can take care of you, try someone new?"

I'm not in the mood. "Not today," I say, and I head back out the door. I make it as far as the elevator and I start rethinking it. Some things happen for a reason. Sometimes the universe guides you in the direction that is your destiny. You can't always take the path of least resistance, but sometimes you should. I turn back around and ring the bell again. She sees me and looks curious. I smile my big buddha smile and she smiles back and moments later I am naked on the table.

The same CD plays every time I am here. I have heard it play in other places too. Is there a guy who sells them in Flushing next to the massage tables and alcohol? Piano muzak, light FM type hits rendered even lighter by design. I often wonder how these girls can stand it, the same thing over and over and over and then I remember that this is life...the same thing*over and over and over...

She asks me hard or soft and I ask for hard. I recognize the feel of a good professional massage immediately - the strong, empathic hands, the symmetry, the attention to detail. She's got good skills and I tell her how good it is. My words are halting, punctuated by sighs of pleasure as she works me over. This is what I needed today.

As I begin to get loose I tell her a little story about myself and I make her laugh. Then I start asking questions. "Where are you from?" I ask. "China" she says.

"Where in China?" Hong Kong, she says.

"You're good" I say, "were you trained in China?"

"No," she says, "Singapore and Malaysia. Six years I worked in Singapore."

In my head a picture begins to form. "You did massages in Singapore, really?" She reads the word "really" as implying disbelief. "You think I am lying?" she asks.

"No, no," I protest, "I'm interested. Really." She looks at me funny, trying to assess and understand my game. I keep my eyes on hers and finally she shrugs and continues.

"Very hard work," she says. "10, 11 sometimes 12 a day, very hard." I have learned when to be quiet and let someone talk and now is the time. "There, massage is just massage, where I worked. Here you want more." * I say "I understand" because I do...

She rubs my ass and my legs as she continues. "I was working, working, working and saving money and then..." she trails off and stops herself. She thinks she has said too much. I turn a little and look at her. "It's OK," I say, "you can talk to me."

Somehow she believes me and she says it. "I was going to have a baby. I had to stop work. I had to go back to China. I had no husband, I knew it would be bad, I would be embarrassed, I would feel strange. There was a doctor I heard about who would make it go away, the baby. I wanted to go but I didn't go. Something changed in me and I loved my baby."

She has stopped rubbing me, she is just talking now. Something opened inside her - I have known her for thirty minutes and she is telling me about her child, telling me her life. I have the feeling she has stopped thinking, that she has stopped filtering her words and things are falling out of her that she would not usually expose. I am torn between wanting her story and wanting to stop her from telling it to a stranger. I am weak and selfish and I let her continue.

"Then I had a dream. I looked out my window and people were in the street, everyone was leaving, something bad was happening and I had no one to help me. I almost screamed but then I woke up and there was blood." Nobody moves. Even my mind is still and quiet. This is a moment of absolute purity and I will not sully it with chit chat. She puts one hand on my lower back and I turn myself a little and I can see through her.

She lifts her hand and begins to remove her clothing. Her shirt, her jeans, her bra, her panties all fall into a pile on the floor.

"Then I came here," she says. "To be somewhere different."

She stands in front of me, nude. Her eyes are soft and her body is strong. She has long nipples that are pointing at me and a little wiry strip of black pubic hair. Her naked body is beautiful, but it is nowhere near as beautiful as the little glimpse of her naked soul I have had. I pull her on top of me and I put my arms around her.

"Thank you," I say. "Thank you for who you are." Her eyes meet mine and I get the feeling that she doesn't really understand the words but she gets that I am being nice and she smiles.

"OK now," she says, "now we play."

I am not a real writer or any kind of artist..
lol cmon! get rid of some of that modesty man! You've got a TALENT for writing and deep down, you know it.

Your posts are descriptive, informative and bursting with detail but most importantly, implore that reader scrolls down all the way down to the shuddering climax... and we all have.

Having read some of your previous posts, I just wanna say. Nice to see you back. Hope you've gotten that stress under control. BTW: feel like sharing the Crypt Keeper's phone number?! lol

Best regards,
G

KO....you slackin or what? maybe got clobbered by sandy? speak up or forever hold your piece!
I've been slacking for years. It comes naturally and is nearly undetectable if you make it look like hard work.

I'll post something soon. Right now I'm busy holding my piece.

(It's "forever hold your peace," BTW, but holding one's piece is usually more fun.)

Last edited:
So, this next story is already buried in the "Brooklyn" thread here on UG, though it's a ridiculous square peg among the "hop the wall" references and Sing Tao hints that rightfully dominate the thread. This story belongs here instead, so here it is...

Good Night and Good Luck Zhang Body Massage

I didn't want to go at all but it was the right thing to do so I went and when I left sadness covered me like a fine mist. I walked to the Promenade, where the setting sun painted purple and orange across its glittering palette of steel and glass and I sat, and I sat, and I sat, and it got colder and colder. There will always be beauty in truth but sometimes the truth ain't beautiful at all.

I stood and I walked up Montague, where things are still familiar but most of the faces and the storefronts have changed. I lived here once. It feels like it was another life now.

It was getting late and the shops and restaurants were pulling down the grates and turning off their lights.

I passed the diner where Lucky used to work. Still there, still open, new name, new people. I peered in the window and knew I couldn't walk in and sit down. I turned on my heel and across the street I saw it. Second floor neon, the stuff I look for every day, new hands, new faces, new legs, new eyes. I crossed the street and went up the stairs.

On the door was a reflexology diagrams with the network of muscles, bones and nerves that make the body work. Disparate and distinct parts in one glorious whole, a single organism fueled by separate systems dependent on each other. One fails, the rest fail with it.

Beyond that door it was a dingy little place with short walls and curtains, three stalls, no shower, nothing special. A lady named Lily was the only one working. A heavy set woman somewhere in her forties with a soft, peaceful face, she wasn't anything to look at but she had an air of calm about her that felt right.

$35 for a half hour, $55 for an hour. Brooklyn Heights, no bargains here. I didn't care. Another man would have gone for a stiff drink or two and sat with his thoughts and memories at the end of a bar. I was here instead. I went for the half and got undressed.

I took off my coat, my hat, my shoes, and then my watch. I was wearing a watch I had owned for more than 20 years. Something about the precision of the instrument, the way the tiny pieces work together in a glorious and well-orchestrated ballet...something about measuring the endless forward march of everything, every word, every touch, every kiss. Something about it feels right.

I lay down and Lily came in and started wordlessly touching me softly. I always take a hard massage but today I said nothing. I needed warmth, I needed, softness, I needed love...but this was all I had, so I took it and it was mine.

Like that guy at the end of that bar I have my memories, too. We were lovers once, Lucky and I. A long time ago, we were lovers and more. She was a waitress at the all night diner and I was a guy who fucked waitresses, but it was more than that. I wandered in there one night and ordered eggs and she made a joke and I laughed a little louder than I should have and she smiled.

I waited all night for her, drinking coffee and writing in the grubby little notebook where I kept my dreams. When her shift ended I offered to walk her home, and we wandered down Montague Street to the Promenade, where the sun was rising behind us as we stood and we looked at the most beautiful city the world has ever known, with shards of sunlight reflecting off the skyline I touched her cheek lightly and kissed her and that was the way it began.

She was percolating with life. She couldn't keep herself from looking and laughing at beauty and truth. Her name was Lucy but I called her "Lucky" because she made me feel like the luckiest guy in New York when I was with her.

That was 20 years ago, and to see her the way she is today was worse than seeing her dead. There is nothing left of her. Bad luck and sadness have taken from her whatever the disease could not, and there was no way I could even pretend. No way at all.

And now I needed these hands, Lily's hands. Without them I was alone. Without them I was just one piece, one more part without a whole. I needed her touch and then...the timer rang. The half hour was over. I looked at her and I knew I was bleeding everywhere. My eyes were glass and my arms were stiff and that was how time passed and how life was lived but god damn this was not living.

I asked her to finish me and then I would go. I offered to pay for more time but she said no. She knew what I wanted and she cast a knowing glance at my crotch and nodded. I am transparent at all times, even when I am utterly opaque.

Lily squeezed a little oil on her hand and rubbed my soft cock and I responded immediately. She got up on the table and sat between my legs, where she started milking my cock with both hands. Faster, faster...Then slowly with her right hand as she ran her left hand over my balls.

Faster again...and faster and harder and I wasn't there yet. Beads of sweat formed on her brow. I couldn't let go, I wouldn't let go.

I remember a time when Lucky and I were laying in bed smoking and something I said came out wrong and backwards and she stood on that bed, towering above me, and she started jumping up and down, silently staring me down. Her feet everywhere, the bedsprings creaking, a look of terror in my eyes, and then the bed broke and we crashed together and she was on top of me and I kissed her neck and everything was ok, everything was right again and that was all it took.

Lily pulled harder and harder. She slowly pushed a finger into my ass. I had to let go. I had to break it, throw it all away, make it right by making it gone for good and then I knew what I needed to do and then I came and my left leg shook like a dog walking in from the rain.

I looked at Lily and I felt the cold pallor lift and I laughed out loud. "I know I'm hard work." I said. "Your wife is very lucky," she said. "I don't have a wife." I answered, and I gave her my smile and she smiled back and it was over.

I got dressed and I gave her 60 bucks. It was more than the usual but I was grateful to give it. She handed me a card and I pocketed it.

I walked back down to the Promenade and I stood there and listened to the sounds of the cars on the Expressway below. You can't stop time, you can't turn it back or ask it to wait. Its march doesn't stop for pain or joy but if I couldn't make it stop, I could pretend, and I took my watch off and I held it in my hand and I threw it high and hard and I watched it spin in the air and catch the moonlight and then fall to earth where it shattered and was no more.

Walking back the street was dark and quiet. I stood under Lily's neon sign and I watched the diner through a window for a minute. I felt Lily's card in my pocket and I looked at it. "Good Luck Zhang, Inc." it said. The neon light above me went out and I tossed the card in the trash.

There will always be beauty in truth but sometimes the truth ain't beautiful at all. Good bye Lucky, good night and good bye.

The theme of this story is certainly true ... and the older we get the more it rings true. As we lose people that are important to us, whether through through death or the ending of the relationships, we learn to curse "time". If I think about it too deeply, it can render me completely numb and useless. I try not to think about "time" because when I do it does not enable me to live in the "present". Everything seems meaningless. As you may guess from this rambling, I am not always successful with trying to not think about "time".