Rub Diary

King great writing as usual but I don't understand why you left. Did you feel like you were taking advantage of her? Did you want to leave her wanting more? Sounds like a perfect night I don't get it.

King great writing as usual but I don't understand why you left. Did you feel like you were taking advantage of her? Did you want to leave her wanting more? Sounds like a perfect night I don't get it.
I didn't just want to bang her. What I wanted was to make her mine again. A drunken bang would have probably been nice but I am playing the long game. Having her wake up, sober, filled with regret, is not conducive to the long term plan...

Amazing story

I been to AMPs a lots. And few of them had a personal relationship with me. Girls over there were pure (though they loved money) and kind. Sometimes, they were just looking a american guy as a boyfriend. So, i used to pick her up and drove and had some free enjoyment though I paid all the bills including restaurant, toll, gas fee.
But it was good and happy to me.
Let me have a comfy seat and listen your store carefully.
I will just enjoy yours telling to us.
Thank you.

Seriously good writing, good stories, but what i really want to say is, sucker! Lol, to play this game you need ice in your veins and a stone heart. I play,i let myself get to that point but I've the control to bring myself back. I guess it's harder when u don't have a wife, good luck to you bro

Last edited: