Roxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta say...

...Funny thing is while I was there waiting I kinda said to myself.."This must be how Lightwieght felt, knowing what great times I had with Casey and him getting stood up by her" LOL

Last edited:
...Funny thing is while I was there waiting I kinda said to myself.."This must be how Lightwieght felt, knowing what great times I had with Casey and him getting stood up by her" LOL
Funny. As I was reading your first post, I was thinking the same. Now he knows how I felt...lol Then I read on and saw this.... The only difference is Casey did it to me 3 times. So, you have to try 2 more, here with Roxy....

Funny. As I was reading your first post, I was thinking the same. Now he knows how I felt...lol Then I read on and saw this.... The only difference is Casey did it to me 3 times. So, you have to try 2 more, here with Roxy....
I dont know thats the worst pet peeve of mine when it comes to seeing a provider yes it has happen to me a few times but there is no reason for this, I dont care how cute or how good a girl is in her services, there are too providers out there.

Yes!

Well, Im glad I listened to my cock and not you guys. After missing on our connection yesterday, I got to hook up with Roxi tonight

I was on my home from work and only had about an hour, so I called her up and she said she was free, so I headed right over. Pulled into the parking lot and rang her back. Got the Room # and headed over. She warned me that she was dressed alittle like she was from Little House on the Prairie. I promised her, her clothes wouldnt be on for long !

Got to the room and Was pleasantly surprised by her pretty she is. (And she was wearing some prairie looking clothing).

She checked me for a badge, but found nothing but a hard-on. Left my donation and got right to business. only took the 1/2 hour because i really didnt have time for a full hour, but to be honest, I dont think I could last an hour anyway.

Started with me doing some DATY. she is all shaved and tasted great.
Went to a CBJ (everything is covered) and then all the acronyms. 69, Mish, doggie, CG, RCG. She loves to talk dirty and It was so hard not finish.

I think I somehow managed to last about 25 mins and wanted to finish on her tits, so I pulled out, ripped the cover off and blew all over her. All I can say is WOW.

We cleaned up and chatted abit. She's a really great girl and I will DEFINITELY be repeating real soon.

Thanks again Roxi. Good luck with your big move!

thank you for backing me up. i hate when snobby older members lash out at newbies. why would i come here and lie about this!? i have much better things to do...trust me. have fun out there, all.

peace out.
Welcome on board TD,

Don't loose your faith. Yes, sometimes it's hard on newbies here, but if you "survive" the first waves you won't regret it. It is a great community.

Don't forget. Any provider or promoter can create an account and shill. A drop of suspicion is only healthy in this corner of the world. There's nothing personal. On the contrary, you may have started with the right foot as the best posters here have always had it rough in the beginning.

Cheers mate.

Welcome on board TD,

Don't loose your faith. Yes, sometimes it's hard on newbies here, but if you "survive" the first waves you won't regret it. It is a great community.

Don't forget. Any provider or promoter can create an account and shill. A drop of suspicion is only healthy in this corner of the world. There's nothing personal. On the contrary, you may have started with the right foot as the best posters here have always had it rough in the beginning.

Cheers mate.

Totally agree. Good advice.

is this the same casey that shit on your shoes
she couldnt hold back the piss and doo doo
she stopped the bj and ran to the door
but it was too late it was on the floor
and on lightweights bramd new florsheim
he screamed bitch my shoes need a shine
so he wrote a review on craigs list
writing these whores are hit and miss

fu2 aka longfellow

No No No

Fu, that did not happen to me... I never got to see her. I tried three time but to no avail. That was not me. My shoes still have a great shine and no smell...

Hey Roxi, is Maspeth the only place that you're going to be available or are you still going to be coming back East? I'd love to come see you, but Maspeth is a little far for me.

Awesome!

Had the pleasure of seeing Roxi last night, I gotta give her an A+! I've read some negative stuff about her customer service on other boards, but I went for it anyway. Called her when I was about 15 minutes away, she picked right up, told me where to go. Once I got there, I called again and got her VM, started to get nervous, but she called me back like 2 minutes later, so it was cool. Went to the room, knocked on the door, and she greeted me with a big smile, wearing nothing but a bra and panties, nice. She is definately the girl in the pics, just as sexy in person. I don't know what some of the other guys were talking about when they said that the room was a mess, but the only thing that I noticed was one suitcase on the floor with some clothes in it. We got right to business with some LFK, then onto a CBJ (no gag, but she did stop once I hit the back of her throat, just wasn't going any further), then onto every position I could think of at the time, with no complaints from her. She seemed very into her job, plenty of dirty talk the whole time, but not like over the top fake moans or anything, it was pretty believable. Finished up in RCG, we chatted a bit and I was on my way. I'll also give her credit for recommending that I take the half, as she told me that she had a lot of other mongers waiting, and didn't want to rush me through the hour, so that saved me a bill. I highly recommend this one guys!

Hye roxi been trying to set up a appointment

Hey baby roxi I have been trying to set up a appointment. You seem so awesome I want to try the most awesome person on long island send me a message back with the best time to try and get a hold of you

Status
Not open for further replies.