Roxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
This provider has two threads for some reason.
December 2009 thread ( Roxi 631-745-6504 )
http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38649

October 2009 thread ( Roxi 718-926-7904 )
http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38337

In December 2009, I had a ho-hum experience with this provider:
http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showpost.php?p=906300&postcount=12

In January 2010, I had a great experience with this provider.
I had phoned from the parking lot at my appointment time, was told five minutes (which I hate). After five minutes, ten minutes, she didn't answer the phone. It just happened to be near a lunch place I like and I went for lunch.

So nearly an hour after my appointment, just for kicks and giggles I phone her again. She answers and I say Hey, I'm still here in the parking lot waiting for you to call me or answer your phone. She says omg I feel like an idiot I've just been zoning out here the whole time (aka drugs); come up to room xxx and I'll take care of you. I put the $100 on the table, and she took great care of me, including DFK and hands everywhere and the sound effects and all.

So, for my $100 I got 45 minutes of GFE.
YMMV (heck, my own mileage varied).

In my opinion, she's more attractive than her pics, but not greatly so. When she's on, she's great. Otherwise, whatever.

Saw Roxi this afternoon. Had a great time with her. Agreed on a half-hour appointment at a convenient location just off 495 in Maspeth. Great welcome at the door and, not wasting any time, she went right to work. Although she's still in her teens (and I guess I could be her grandfather), everything she did was entirely satisfying. She has excellent oral skills (CBJ), plenty of DT. Good eye contact. Roxi has a beautiful body, and the CG fucking she gave me was overwhelming--pure delight. I'll agree 100% with the positive reviews I've seen on this thread, and from my experience this afternoon, I just can't understand the negative stuff. Go see her--you'll be glad you did--and do treat her well. Hope she'll be around a good long time.

Great job. Did she say if she was coming back to LI?
saw her in commack today and it was amazingly satisfying and fun as always. i don't understand the negativity in this thread. she's always nice, accommodating, and eager to provide a pleasant experience. she's also very picture accurate--i was surprised she looked as good, if not better in-person. if you like sweet, hot, just-legal ass like i do, go see her; it's WELL worth the price of admission.

saw her in commack today and it was amazingly satisfying and fun as always. i don't understand the negativity in this thread. she's always nice, accommodating, and eager to provide a pleasant experience. she's also very picture accurate--i was surprised she looked as good, if not better in-person. if you like sweet, hot, just-legal ass like i do, go see her; it's WELL worth the price of admission.
First Post??? Yeah like I believe this.

wonderful and thanks for your "first" post.

any chance of a shill here ??
wow! you have over 16,000 posts. damn! i only post on one message board and have 1700 posts since 2001. you obviously have no life. i neither have the time nor the desire to post endlessly on this sort of site. sorry, but i'm not a "professional" trick. peace and love all. some of you are such losers.

First Post??? Yeah like I believe this.
I can see why Tricky's post is getting jumped on (being it's his first) I saw her the other day. Usually I get a message that her voicemail is full, but this time she picked up. She said come right over & asked me to pick up some rubbers. I had a great time. Everything covered. Started with a cbj then finished with RCG. Everything Tricky said in his review is accurate.

Close, but no cigar

I tried to see her today. Also got her (and not her VM). She told me to call back when I got to the hotel. Thats when I got the VM full message. Tried over and over again for about 1/2 hr.

Left disappointed, but will give her another shot in the next day or so, assuming she is still around.

I tried to see her today. Also got her (and not her VM). She told me to call back when I got to the hotel. Thats when I got the VM full message. Tried over and over again for about 1/2 hr.

Left disappointed, but will give her another shot in the next day or so, assuming she is still around.

Sounds like she is the new aka Starr I did read alot of stuff on another board that she flakes out sounds like she is a busy bee.

i reviewed her on here, and she is a great time. No doubt...very "into it." Some people including me had a bit of a hitch in actually meeting her, but it was worth it.

er umm Chelsea?

1.hii boys, yes as you know I am very busy, I can assure you that if I do not answer my phone I will call you back within 15 minutes unless it's early morning b.c I sleep in late.

2. oh and mandy is a very nice girl, with the tatttoos right and fohawk? Yah but plz don't ever compare me to someone who shoots up...
3. Again WEED is my only vice

commack for a few days, same place
1. NO you did NOT call back actually? Left me hanging? And then did not pick up? Now if I spooked you by my tone of voice or something, my proximity or my eagerness,( I actually felt a lil bad about canceling on you beforehand.. BUT AT LEAST I CALLED) I am always willing to understand that a girl has to go by her instincts. HOWEVER theres nothing wrong with being honest and saying "you know I've changed my mind" so the guy can go on his merry way. But then to answer as a different name and just hang up is really not cool either. The beauty of this board for you as well is that if you read enough you get to know the guys , their demeanors, likes, dislikes etc. so that when you get a call from one of us who may or may not share his screenname you know what your getting into a bit more than your random completely unknown calls. So feel free to search and read my posts here and know that maybe you shoulda taken the date, but certainly shoulda handled it better.

3. MAybe it was the weed that had you so flaky...??

Dittoe

See my post above as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.