Rising Sun Reviews & Discussion 929-288-7618 (old number 929-676-6606)

Aria 360hr + 200 bbfs cop
Review is a few months old but giving review of seeing aria. Pics of her are real which is nice. She is a pretty petite young lady nice c cups pierced nipples and a few tattoos. Shared a kiss upon entering room then headed off to shower nothing special. Back in the room more kissing followed by bbj. When it was time for main event told her I wanted to do it uncovered and she quoted me $200 but asked me not to cum inside maybe she’s not on pill whatever. She had a shaved tight pussy which felt good and I fucked her till pulling out and cumming on her stomach. We relaxed and chatted, her english is rather good. When it came time for round 2 it went downhill. She told me it was another up charge to cum again wth. Aria says all the girls at rising sun charge more for cumming twice which is a crock of shit as I have seen other providers here who let me cum 2 times during an hr session. Seen many providers between rising sun and the sister clubs Jp kawaii and xoxo and never been turned down for cumming 2 times for the hr. Had I known aria would do this I would have only gone for half hr. She’s pretty and nice and you can actually converse with her but if I see her again it won’t be for an hr.

Polish Anna 360 hr $200 bbfs cop age 27-28
Saw Anna here for an hr and she had large d boobs and a little extra weight but not fat. Shaved pussy too. Rinsed off in shower and headed back to room. Although she didn’t push me away she not really into kissing. She gave good bbj and told her I wanted bbfs and she said 200 but asked not to cip told her okay. She has a good feeling naturally wet pussy. After cumming we relaxed and talked she speaks good english unlike some girls.Started round 2 with bbj followed by doggy until I pulled out and came on her back. She’s not the greatest but not the worst either just would be nice to see more enthusiasm from Anna but a nice young lady.

Maya 360/ 1hr

Haven’t been to Rising Sun yet so I looked over the reviews and Maya seems to be my favorite style. Sent a message that I saw the reviews and want to spend some time myself. Picked and available time and was set.

Once I finally finished work I was done early. So headed in 30 minutes ahead, she said Maya was available then. So mms comes to get me outside. A little odd but so many people not paying attention to anything. So upstairs and into a room. Really Chill vibe. Cool music playing, scantily clad ladies walking around, nice lighting, and the muffled sounds of people banging and girls moaning. I love it already. I need a job here.

Maya comes into the room and I finally see that the picture is her, the smallest amount of photoshop but she looks better in person. Small, slim, perfect shaved or lasered it was so smooth. but still has a nice little ass. And perky little tits up top. This is my ideal body type.

We had to wait a bit for a shower so it was exploring and kissing her body time, but didn’t go long until the shower was open. Nothing too crazy in the shower clean up toast up done. as I didn’t need to waste time.

Back at the room I gave her to Bennie’s and went straight for her perky little nips. They are small but I love them. And she likes having them licked so it works out. Feeling her soft skin everywhere while enjoying her mouth and top half.

Pick her us and she wraps her legs around me, we kiss like that for a min while I move to put her on the bed, she knew what I wanted and lifted her little ass up to my face as I checked her oil with my tongue. She was loving that, after she came she had me lay down to return the favor. And she was doing a great job. Had her give me that cat back so I can enjoy both her holes. so I stayed with it for a few minutes until I needed to check it deeper.

She gave me the bag no bag offer but I don’t mind a bag. Laid her back and she held me and made sure I went slow… cause she is tight. Like it was a little sore after kinda tight. I actually had to slow down so I didn’t pop early it felt so good. Moved position a little and once she let me know she was coming I stayed at that pace until I couldn’t help it and gave a few harder laps and in the bag I went.

She speaks little English but better to translate since her accent makes it a little harder to understand. But she’s cute as she lays there in my arms talking just like a girlfriend would. She said she is a bit of a loaner so she doesn’t socialize with the other girls , She needs more clients to spend time with, book now! You won’t regret it. She’s cute. Would definitely recommend if you like spinners.

Second shower and then dressed. Wanted to see another girl but mms was rushing me out cause they were getting busy. So next time.

Dolly Colombian $340 hr $200 bbfs cip

saw dolly not long ago attractive blonde latina with great body and a few tattoos.Clean shaven pussy too.Nice large rack up top felt real even though others say her boobs are fake, if they are fake they are well done. I went right in to kiss her and she immediately kissed me back. We got undressed and headed to the shower. In the shower she washed me and herself as well as rubbed herself on my dick and gave bbj. Back in the room more kissing then she gave more bbj. When it came time to fuck I told her I wanted it raw and she told me 200 more and so I fucked her in mish. Not many non asians will do bbfs so this was a pleasant surprise finding her. She doesn’t complain about my above average size package which was nice. When I was ready to cum she said do it inside. She gave me a massage while I prepared for 2nd round with kissing in between. Onto bbj followed by doggy then I came in her again. Went to shower to clean off and we kissed in shower as well as in room before I headed off. It was a good session but her pussy has experienced wear and tear despite me being her first appointment of the day. I would put her age 34-36. Dolly definitely aims to please with good service as well as good looks. I’ll have to try her when her pussy has had time to recover but she’s definitely worth seeing.

Hibiki
1 hr 360
Is the girl in the pics with some filters, nice tits and a meaty ass for an asian thought i was going to have a good time but she was kind of cold and boring
went in and she took me to the stand up shower, very little teasing and back to the room. did not ask if i wanted extras so dont know if she provides any. went thru the motions of BBBJ, CG, doggy and finished in the cover in CG again. she seemed out of it and was kind of boring. Yea she looks young and has a great body but service was a 6

Jazzy $280 45min

Ive had my eye on this place but was hesitant regarding screening and send info over made me have second thoughts. But one afternoon I sent text to see availability of someone and turns out all 3 prospects were booked u. for timeLes I propose. Before we disconnected I was told her your new so before a booking some verification would be needed and what the options was. I had struck out hat day but sent verification and said for next time. Fast forward last Thursday I said let me try again saw Jazzy on their page Texted for availability at time and she was it was confirmed and got when to go. When arrived texted and after a few short minutes I was met outside by the woman I was communicating with and take inside and up to location and directed to room. Ive only read if this happen here but after experiencing it can’t say I mind this approach to security and discretion.

Jazzy opened door I when in she was attractive woman can’t say if pic were all her or her a bit younger especially with filters the last two pics with out face posted on site were her based on tattoo. Slim body small ass asian type but nice, she was very nice smiles spoke a little English she took my coat asked if I wanted shower I said yes and started to undress, she slipped out of lingerie into towel off to shower. Quick standing shower she washed the important bits gave alittle tug tug and back to room. After drying off she started with bbbj and transitioned to cowgirl then I flipped her into missionary and she was able to took a nice pounding i almost finishmed but stopped myself because I wanted to take her doggy. went doggy nice and slow long strokes until I popped in the cover. she was very sweet big smiles nice moans aim to please great first experience.

Yuya $280 45min

The first experience went smoothly had to see if it was a one off or not and it didn’t hurt that I saw some new additions that caught my attention Selina and Yuya. Inquired about Selina as it seemed she had limited schedule but her as an option is a dead end for me. But that resulted in me booking with Yuya and spoiler alert for those who can’t wait until the end fucking great experience and I’m glad other choice didnt work out. I think 2nd experience best firs one and first was good.

So got there was let up and taken to here room. Right away she is the girl In Picture the light eyes (think contacts but wow) nice fit body little bubble of an ass perky tits always up nips and she’s tall about +\~5’6. she is an attractive woman no argument. We got changed and off to shower she lathered me up and got me squeaky clean front back head to toe. But once in shower she came close and gave me a kiss and we had a nice exchange. She has nice full lips and her braces are not an obstacle if I didn’t see them when she smiled I would not know from the kisses. As she squatted to was my legs she previewed a bj in the shower. That made me quickly get us both rinsed off and back in the room quickly. In the room more kissing her sucking my nipples me to hers she the continued the bj, shaft and balls got TLC so much that she broke a little sweat( to be fair room was warm lol) cover on and she got on top cowgirl, she eased on slowly and got used to me and she alternated her speed and how deep she would grind all while kissing me. Her Moana got louder and louder a definite turn on. I turned her over into missionary so I could control the pace because she seemed at the sensitive place so I went fast but not too deep and her moans erupted I got her legs back on my shoulders and back then went slow and deep which made her start playing with my nipples which brought me close to edge. We went doggy she push back and took me deep I pulled her legs so she was flat on stomach kissed her as she looked back at me and went hard until climax.
we both had a fun time she spoke no to little English and I definitely spoke no Japanese but she was engaging and present bright eyes big smile into it. i found a winner after the dead end. 2for2 at rising sun. Thanks for reading

Chika 230 hh

Japanese, 5'3" to 5'5", 23-28 yrs and youthful

Chika is more the type of Jgirl I like. The bubbly attitude and not mechanical, and can go off script. I've had mostly positive experiences with the Jgirls here in NY, except for 1 or 2. Just go with the flow and we'll have fun, even if we're both fakin it lol!

I walk in her room and she's wearing a 'dress upy' kind of dress, looks nice but can't really see her figure. Cute face and smile, a bit unique with little buck teeth. Once the dress comes off, I'm startin to like what I see. Nothing crazy but she's got a nice lil shape, slim and slender, and got a lil shapely booty. This is a big part of why I'm liking Jgirls these days, they actually got some curves, however small, but they're there, lol I see em'. Also has a bit darker nips and shaved downtown.

So, we have some nice rapport, go to shower, lots of laughing and joking. Go back to room, and she's going straight for DFK, I prefer LFK. Oh yeah and the tongue is pretty accurate in the pics lol. She goes down for BBBJ and it's soft and smooth.

Put the Jim Hat on and I'm sitting on the edge while she stands for some standing RCG and I can see her lil figure in the mirror. Lay down for some CG and she's very receptive. I'm drilling her from underneath. And then for some DS and my favorite view of the cheeks. Pretty decent Jgirl view from here.

HH session here, would repeat. Hope she stays a while unlike another Jgirl, Akane she left too soon.

Yuya

She looks way better than her pictures. Upon arrival MMS told me to wait in the waiting area. After a few minutes she took me to Yuya’s room. There she was, in a nice silk nightgown. MMS closed the door behind me and we locked eyes and started to make out as my hands were free roaming around her body. Her ass was so bubbly and her boobs were firm but nice. I was kissing down her neck as she took off her nightgown. Made my way down to her nipples and was licking and sucking on the nipples as she moaned.

After we went to the shower and we made out some more as she then gave me a preview BBbJ while looking at my eyes. This girl is like a JAV idol. She’s so hot. Perfect body.

Back at the room I sat on the bed as she was giving junior some love and attention. Sucking the head and licking the shaft and making her way down to my balls. I lift her up and placed her on the bed. As I was DATY. My tongue was all over her pussy. Shaved and clean just the way I like it. She was moaning ohhh kimochi and at that point I needed to shove Junior inside of her. I placed Junior on her kitty up and down and she was licking her lips. Juniors head was already inside and she’s like no cover? I said no. Into pound town I went. She was so wet and I just kept going in and out watching her boobs bounce. Then I told her to move up the bed more and continued to MISH her as we made out.

I knew I was gonna blow soon so I had her change to doggy. Her ass was so soft, as I was pounding her. After a few more moves I finished inside of her. She yelled out ohhh oishi kimochi.

She gave me a massage and asked if I was ready for round 2. I said hell yeah. This time after sucking Junior she was riding me. The view was amazing. Watching her grind then ride, seeing her boobs go up and down.

This girl is definitely one of the best J-girl I have had so far. Definitely going to see her again before she leaves.

Damage: 340 HR. CIP 200 = 540
Repeat: Hell yeah gonna repeat again before she leaves.
Recommend: definitely recommend one of the best J-girl I had so far.

Sakura 340 hr dfk bbbj bbfs (100/200), early 20s, around 5 foot

Sakura is a cutie and is sort of the strength that j girls have. She is cute, no fat, friendly, looks innocent but is totally down to get slutted the F up, and it is not about service or a great bj or any of that, but that they are so fun to bang. She has a little bit of english. Very friendly and the pics are her with some editing. Great set of real tits on her, Bs with youthful firmness and that j girl meat ass I've been spanking and licking everywhere.

Yeah, I saw her and was like, you cute little babe I am going to dump a lot of sperm in ya. Oh, I forgot the spoiler tag, I feel like a damn manga reader ffs. Showered.

Some nice dfk and sucking those tits....I am really getting into showing some titty love lately. Pussy sides shaved and bush above. Oh and a nice little pussy a pretty decent bbbj I put to 69 pretty fast and when she cums she does the back arch and puts her pussy more in my face while jerking me off. Rock hard.

I make note to remember to take my unopened condom at the end and she is about to go on... Hey, Slow, she says quick and does the one foot up sit down on my cock, gets all the way impaled, then I am banging her from the botty, sucking a tit or like the other tit...licky lick lick. And I am doing the slow methodical stretching workout....taking my piece of the pie you might say.

Standing mish and she is super cute but I can't help jumping up in her pussy banging it out. Some doggy and she has a nice ass and I wonder if I spanking her enough and probably not but hey.

Mish and damn she really had a good pussy and it is just ravage time....at the end in this position I just go out...this is a phallocracy after all and that phallus is a ram and a rodder. Sent my sperm in there to conquer and she wiped up and we cuddled and talked.

Nice cute young j girl that will let you have your way with her....kings of the world! For one hour at a time.

Shuri $340 hr dfk bbj, early 20's, short and bubbly. Pics on the website are obviously edited, but she's adorable regardless.

I think that's the vibe she gave off most: absolutely adorable, cute, and precious. Even with her limited English she was able to constantly smile and joke. The sex consisted mainly of cfs and bbj. Didn't pop, but I knew that going in it wasn't gonna happen. Still had a very good time with this provider.

Yuya $340/hr + 200 bbfs cip

Set up an appointment. First time there so they asked to look at my ID. Got buzzed up and had me waiting in the dark waiting area. Yuya is a beautiful girl. Probably in her late 20s.

We started immediately when I entered the room with DFK. Took out clothes off and made out some more. It was like we knew each other from before and haven’t seen each other for a long time. Went to the stand up shower where she cleaned me and gave me a nice bbbj preview.
Back to room. More DFK and bbbj. Then it was my turn. I went for daty. Tasted nice and clean. Also did some dato with no complaints. I gave up from daty and did p2p and inserted the head in. She asked “no condom?”. I asked her if it’s ok. She said $200. So I agreed. Little head wins since I’m already in her. We pretty much did mish the entire time as I want to grab her tits and watch her pretty face. I told her I didn’t want to come too soon. She uses a translator btw. She said we can always go two times. So I creamed in her.
Rest up. Had small conversation via translator app and she asked if I wanted to go again. I knew I wanted two rounds so I did pop a pill before meeting her. I was ready to go again after some bbbj.

Round two started off with cg for awhile. Then I bent her over for doggy and while watching the mirror, I served round two inside her. Took a quick rinse and I was a happy man.

Would definitely repeat if she’s in town again and I have the funds.
Face - 8
Service - 9.5 felt like lovers

btw I think she does offer video too but she wanted another $200 for it. So I passed on that.