Rising Sun Reviews & Discussion 929-288-7618 (old number 929-676-6606)

Yoko 360H

Again late review but only about a week ago.

Physical: 7/10 - TALL, just shy of 6’, generous Cs, straight chest length hair, wide hips with a bit of side handle, supple butt. Face quite pretty - photos and video are her, just with filter - yes they look different but they’re all her. If she’s mid 20s, she didn’t really take care of her skin; otherwise late 20s - I wouldn’t believe it if she were over 30 nor if she were under 24. Weight around 130lb, statuesque and beautiful at her height. She’s a model but she’s not thin - if she didn’t have wide hips she’d be 9/10 looks wise.

Service: 8/10 - LFK, CFS, BBBJ, FIV. She’s pretty good at this even though she’s amateur. MMS probably trained her well. BJ had enthusiasm and FS was responsive. She tried to accommodate.

Attitude: 7/10 - demure but still eager to please. Her English was good enough to have meaningful small talk. Took direction well and helped me when I got overeager and cramped up manhandling her Amazonian bod.

Overall 7/10

Would I recommend? If you’re looking for a tall pretty girl with shapely assets, she’s the one for you. Not everyone is comfortable with a tall girl though, so that’s the major discriminant.

Would I repeat? Maybe once before she leaves. I am pretty strong so usually tamp down my energy for Asians. I had a good time manhandling Yoko.

Unabridged: too long ago to remember, but my impression was that she had a lot of leg to push up against for an Asian girl. Was a lot of fun pushing into that from mish, wrapping her legs around me. K9 was also fun, got a good angle due to her height. Again I’m a big strong guy so I also enjoyed when she was on top - the pressure helped. Overall just a lot to play with and she’s not a brittle little toy like almost everyone else at AMPs.

Went to see Haruka today. Mimicking a previous review, she's no cho chang but she wingardium leviosa'd me all the way. I actually noticed her last week before she started to get some attention. Was seeing another girl but noticed her in the hallway with her cute gown and glasses. I knew at that moment I picked the wrong girl that time.

Fast forward to today, she's a cute little thing, came inside and she greeted me cheerfully. Dressed down and went to the showers with a little action to excite things up

We go back for the room and things start to heat up. She's a spinner for sure, got a small rack and cute little butt. Very well fit and smooth skin. We start with a little DATY. I can see she was enjoying it . We LFK and DFK for a while. I can tell she's really into it and then we go ahead and go into the next steps. It was heavy and intimate. If she casted a spell or love potion on me I may very well have been enchanted

Total Damage: 280 + tip 45 min,

Recommend: Yes for sure

Haruka 340 + tip

Tried to go to another agency but the people I wanted wasn’t available.
Reached out to agency by text for an afternoon appointment and went through verification to get same day appointment.

Got there and MMS led me to Haruka’s room.

Haruka looked like her photos. Definitely attractive.

Walked into the midtown location and was led to Haruka’s room.

Haruka was wearing a thin gown and glasses. Definitely the person in the pics.

She started undressing me and took me to the shower which was pretty uneventful.

We returned to the room where she started lfk, dfk me. Moved on to bbbj with decent technique until I came.

We relaxed for a bit and then I started getting back to attention. She climbed on top and rode me for a bit (again bbfs). She moved to acg and then we finished in doggy and I had my 2nd pop.

Overall it was a good experience. Would recommend.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Haruka 340 + tip

Tried to go to another agency but the people I wanted wasn’t available.
Reached out to agency by text for an afternoon appointment and went through verification to get same day appointment.

Got there and MMS led me to Haruka’s room.

Haruka looked like her photos. Definitely attractive.

Walked into the midtown location and was led to Haruka’s room.

Haruka was wearing a thin gown and glasses. Definitely the person in the pics.

She started undressing me and took me to the shower which was pretty uneventful.

We returned to the room where she started lfk, dfk me. Moved on to bbbj with decent technique until I came.

We relaxed for a bit and then I started getting back to attention. She climbed on top and rode me for a bit (again bbfs). She moved to acg and then we finished in doggy and I had my 2nd pop.

Overall it was a good experience. Would recommend.
How much did you tip to get bbfs cip?

Yukiko 340 + tip (bbfs available. YMMV) DFK, BBBJ, BBFSCIP

Yukiko speaks English well. So, no worry to communicate. She has white smooth skin. Pics on the web are not real but boobs size is real. lol
By the way, the location was pretty convenient and looks like renovated.

She took me to bathroom for quick shower. Unfortunately, they don't have TS. Two shower rooms are small but it is enough for me. She washed my various parts, including a**. However I am not a fan of rimming.

Back to the room and started with DFK, real DFK, ultra deep deep DFK. Tongue to tongue one. She said she likes kissing so much and did more and more DFKs. Kissing did not stop but kissed all of my parts. Tits... down to my son... oops she passed son and went to balls. Finally, bbbj. Oh, she is good at bbbj. Very good.

I told her to start CG. Her kitty was very pretty and clean. Just like teens. CG started slowly and she tried various angles so my son was massaged from 360 degree while I enjoyed God made Ds. I pulled her to my face to have more DFKs and I moved myself faster. Now, time to change position. I stood by the bed and she was on the edge. I like this posistion as I can move faster.

I tried to hit her G spot and she said she liked it. after 5 min or so, exploaded a lot.

She cleaned up me and we chatted. She mainly works abroad, she said. There was a clock on the wall and I checked remaining time. It was time to start the second round. I asked her hard bbbj as her technique was pretty good. Enjoyed hard bbbj for minutes and started CG again. Asked her to move faster and I also moved faster. haha

I felt her kitty was tight. So, I did not need much time for the second pop. Then, went to shower, washed mouth, gave donation, and said good bye.

Recommended? Yes.
Service 9/10
Boobs D

Yukiko

I occasionally check the sites to see the talent available. I came across Yukiko’s pictures, and I fell in lust. However I did stall in making an appointment. I then looked up some reviews on her and that’s when I decided to book. I texted, and booked a 2 hour meet. I usually just do the standard 1 hour unless I’ve seen you before and you earned my hard earned money. I was led to her room which by the way was super warm, when I walked in I saw a full bodied, curvy Japanese woman. She asked for the length of my stay, I immediately said 2 hours. We said our greetings and some sensual lfk. I had just come from home and was freshly bathed, so I skipped the shower, I did accompany Yukiko for her to freshen and to have a toast. Back in the room I lie down where we make out like horny teens, she just overwhelmed me. She kissed me all over and made her way south. Her bbbj is good, not the best but enjoyable. She gets up top for some cg (my fav) this girl can move. I pumped her some and she did her thing. We move to mish where I pump away to completion. By this time her and I are all sweaty (that sexy sweat) all out of breath. We lay next to each other, and we begin to talk. I got to practice my Japanese and got a little lesson, we spoke about were we grew up and childhood experiences. She asked for some restaurant recommendations and spoke about anime. This talk just brought out connection to a new level, we spoke like good friends. Her English is really good, only used Google translate for some specific ideas. We moved on to round 2, which was similar, started in mish to cg. Popped and again we were both sweaty and out of breath. I know I did a good job because she was dripping wet without the use of lube. She kept saying that I’m amazing, I’m not “big” but I know it’s really about the motion in the ocean, especially when I’m feeling the girl. We laid down again and spoke some more, she’s a former athlete and is fluent in Japanese, English and knows some Chinese. She also spoke about her parents, religion and American women. When she said we had 20mins left I asked for a 3rd pop. At my age a 3rd is a lot of work to pull off, but I was at attention, she gives me some more of that delicious bbbj, she then asked for some doggy which is her favorite. So I put in extra effort, and once again she started dripping. I pounded away to her moans and kimochi. After a good 15 mins of non stop pounding I laid down and jerked off to expedite my pop, she kissed my sweaty chest, I popped and and continued to say that I was amazing. We get up to head for the shower, my knees were giving out, as we walked down the hall, quick wash up back to the room for dress up. My knees were still shaking, she giggled and said because you came 3 times. During the whole visit it was non stop dfk, she is an amazing kisser. We said goodbye and another incredible experience in the books.

Damage 340 x2
Tip at your discretion

Haruka 340 hr dfk bbbj bbfs

Don't think she was in the pics but she was fucking regular nerdy girl cute with these big revenge of the nerds glasses she kept on the entire time. Short with some little A cup tits and a nice little ass on her. After the shower did some DFK and got on those small titties. She is tiny.

Asked 200 for bbfs and yada yada yada got that bbfs. I had to cum in her. You know? Like shit has to happen. She did seem like the slutty girl always in the library thinking about dick dick dick dick dick. How many dicks is that? A lot. And ok bbbj and she got a little of the meat in her mouth and to 69 and she is shaved. She got the tip to her throat.

I think she is No Lube Club and as soon as I got in that pink in CG I was bouncing her. She is so tiny that in standing mish and doggy I was grabbing around her waist to abuse her with my cock like she was a fuck doll or something. She was moaning her little heart out. She took a lot of doggy. Still though, I am going to nut in mish looking into those glasses. It is always weird pulling out after bbfs.

Took another shower and she walked me out. Would tutor her again.

mikasa 1 hour face of a angel
she has a mole reminded me of marilyn monroe. video friendly bbbj
she is a screamer moans like a banshee. heard her while i was sitting on couch outside. asked who she was. what a bad girl. told my atf to wait. so not into a cup tits. ass was wider then i wanted but needed it to distract me fresh j bait. she was nice and tired. overbooked. so i was kind and overworked her mouth. they call her the dc pro. legs was wobbly. got on top of her behind then she clenched her ass muscles. wtf she can kegal. and can she squeeze her ass . all right old and senile but finally realized what her legs can do. so we go to cowgirl and game over. she didn't hear me and commanded me to lie down. bbbj holy monkeyshyt . dirty talk, and unbelievable service cim . i wanted her to remember me so i gave her 340. she had a strange look and puppy eyes said she is a 360. i think both of us was confused. she has a heart of gold and told me to bring more cash next time. i rifled through my pockets luckily i had 3 andrews left. she gave me back one andrew and kissed me on the cheek. god bless her innocent soul.

Dolly

This girl is a sex machine. She looks exactly like her pictures! Her boobs were humongous and beautiful! When MMS took me to the door she ran up to me and kiss me! We were making out from LFK to DFK already using our tongues.

she took me to the shower and washed me up and I turned her around and was kissing her neck and grabbing those delicious breast. She then went down and gave me a preview BBBJ and then started licking my balls and sucking on it.

Then she told me let’s go back to her room and at her room she started to DFK and I was grabbing her ass, let me tell you they were like marshmallows so soft. I gave her the donations of 340 and I wanted bbfs which was 200.

After the donation was collected I pushed her onto the bed and DATY and she got so wet and was moaning while I was eating her out and grabbing her breast and playing with her nipples.

she then went on to 69 and started sucking my cock and balls and I was continuing eating her out. I couldn’t hold it and I said let’s fuck and she rode me. She was so hot and sexy. We then went on to MISH and I almost popped but I wanted to pop in doggy and I turned her around and dogged the shit out of her I emptied a week worth of cum inside of her and she was so mucho.

Had a few minutes left and she continued sucking me dry and gave me a shower.
FYI she’s leaving next week so get to it before she goes back to the mother land for 3 weeks.

10/10 would recommend
10/10 would repeat
Damage 340 HR + 200 BBFS/CIP

Suya $280 for 45 minutes

Stopped by for Suya over the weekend. Hot damn, she is a wild time. Early 20's spinner with a very pretty face and nice tight body. Maybe 5'3. Small As and a nice tiny waist with good Japanese booty. Small lip pussy with a small patch of hair up top. She's a hottie, but where she really shined was her service and attitude. She is a wild **** and the sex was very hot. She does have some English, but not much.

Quick intros in the room then we undressed and headed for the shower. Holy shit I was not prepared for how action packed that shower would be. Lots of making out and a ton of P2 P. I was basically thigh fucking her in the shower in a variety of positions. My cock was rock hard and I probably could've cum if we had kept at that for a while longer. Eventually told her that we needed to wrap the shower up and get back to the room haha.

Back in the room I laid down on the bed and we started making out. When we were chatting before this, she told me that she wants to open up her own Italian restaurant in Japan (she has good taste) so I said that I would feed her my Italian sausage hehe. Had her skip the nipple sucking BS and go straight to BJ. Such a good cocksucker, quality Japanese blow jobs like this are hard to come by. We did 69 next and she seemed really into it. Was pushing her pussy into my face and making lots of noise. She got very wet in 69 and continued sucking my dick like a pro the whole time. Did some DATY after that with similar results.

After DATY I moved into mish for the main event and did some P2 P before she grabbed the 001. I think she was trying to weasel out of sex for a moment there, because at one point she goes "please cum on my face" and starts pulling my hips up towards her LOL. I was confused by this initially and was like, "nah I didn't come her to jizz on your face, let's do sex" hahaha. Onto the main event! She made me promise to go slow in mish, which I did, and she whipped out her vibrator and started toying her pussy as I fucked her. Timer went off around this point so I extended from 30 to 45 minutes. I guess I spent too much time having fun in the shower LOL.

After mish, I had her move to the edge of the bed for standing mish. Fucked her standing mish and then doggy before I put her on top for CG. Lots of LFK and DFK throughout the sex plus she was doing some JAV moans and making crazy faces hehe. I fucked her hard and fast in CG, which I don't normally do, but Suya stirred something in me LOL and she took the pounding like a champ. Pussy was nice and tight, plus no blocking or BS of any kind. I busted a big nut in CG. Ended up skipping the shower at the end since my 45 minutes were up at this point. Said an affectionate goodbye and then I was on my way. Damage was $280 for 45 minutes. I would repeat.

Had Dolly. $230 for the half. No chemistry whatsoever. Fake tits. Good deepthroat, smooth skin. Lame massage. Would not repeat. Was expecting a dynamo, got a lukewarm performance.

REIKA. I Fucking hit the lottery with this hot number

First time at this spot. I've been in touch with them before but never pulled the trigger

Location: Flatiron on a busy street lots of car and foot traffic. The street is mostly commercial and there are no signs or anything to give up the ghost. Standard buzz in walk up.

I read some good reviews on her and decided to take a plunge since I'm walking distance away. Booked an off hour time since it was kind of last minute. I was told to come a bit earlier as she had a booking after.

SPA: Upon entering my first impression was the size and the cleanliness. Both were a plus. It
dimly lit with nice aroma.

Action: After a brief wait I was taken to a very large room with wall to wall mirror. Entered the room and my jaw dropped. I won't say she looks like her pics she looks way better. She was wearing a nice black form fitting dress that displayed her beautiful curves. I gave her a hug and tried to kiss and she said that she just finished eating to which she then went to freshen up. She comes back after a few and takes her dress off. Damn what a figure perfect round ass and hips to boot with small perky breasts. In my brain I'm thinking I'm going rock her upside down too bad for the next guy. She then took my shirt of and oh my you " Hercules". BTW her English is decent enough. After sucking on my chest her hand went north off came the briefs again oh my you big man everywhere. BBBJ was out of this world suction spit damn. Got her on the bed for some 69. Beautiful shaved snatch with some lips after that it was time suited up and she asked me to enter slow. Went in slow and deep deep deep pinned her legs bag and then Dejango unchained on her hot ass. She took it quite well and at one point she stuck her hand down and started playing with her clit at that point I eased up and slowed the pace to watch this little beauty at work. Next CG she hopped on like a champ and adjusted her leg a few times to get it all. Pure heaven as she squeezed down on my pecs and into some DFK. Next standing missionary she grab hold on my shoulders and worked her over in front of the mirror laid her back down and I'm dripping sweat its hot as hell. The little fan was of no use. We were both a little spent. There was no water in the room so we both put on a robe and headed to the wash area. We both freshened up got a drink and headed back to the room. Check the clock 25mn in. Laid on the bed and immediately she's on me DFK while stroking the meat. Fuck that I'm ready to go Doggy facing the mirror Dejango unchained hands full of round ass just laying in to her the moan just turned me wild. After that laid her flat on her stomach spread her ass cheeks and kept pounding sweat everywhere then while still in turned her on her side got some sideways action at a slower paced she then leaned back grabbed my head into DFK. At this point I'm getting ready but I wanted to look her in the eye when the volcano erupts. I put her on her back pinned her again and after a few minutes of Dejango the the Volcano erupted. What an epic finish. However it's not over as I laid on the bed still rock hard she goes down with the bag full and still on and starts sucking again. Now that's a first. She ask for round 2 and I looked at the clock with 15mn to go not gonna happen. Cleaned up chatted for a bit. She's been her two weeks and will be her for another month. I asked her how she likes working and and she said busy and I was number 8 on the day. I can see why see why she's in demand. A little more chit chat through the translator and it was time to say goodbye. She is in my top 3 all time, Book her with confidence
Looks 10
Body 10
Attitude 10
Performance: Off the meter
$380 Plus 20. She can get a higher rate and deserved a bigger tip but Mongered the night before. Definite repeat with added Tip.

Dolly at Rising Sun
Midtown (Madison Park area)
929-676-6606
risingsun8.com
February 3, 2024

I was intrigued by both Dolly’s pictures and menu offerings on the website. Since I’ve been having very good luck with latina providers working out of Asian spas I decided Dolly was worth the gamble. An easy setup with a couple of texts, bring me to a quiet building on a busy street near Madison park.

Mamasan welcomes me in and takes me to Dolly’s room. The door opens and I was very pleased to be greeted by the same girl, with the same body, as the photos on the website (Disclaimer: All the indoor photos are her. The two outdoor pool photos are not her). I would describe Dolly as sweet and petite with a closeted fuck-doll sex-machine horny side. The second I saw her I knew I was going to have a great time. She’s a white skinned Colombian, mid thirties, dyed blonde hair, with a few tats. She has a perfectly proportioned, eye catching enhanced rack that feels fairly natural to the touch and a cute meaty little ass.

The room she greeted me in was on the large side with a queen size bed accompanied with mood lighting and music. I step in and immediate LFK/DFK ensued. Clothes come off and we dash for a quick shower. I didn’t initiate any shower fun and she sensed I wanted to get back to the room without wasting time.

Back in the room, we continue kissing and groping one another. FIV led to DATY then 69. She graciously tongue bathed my balls, taint, and ass with enthusiasm. I stood up on the bed as she kneeled before me engaging in sloppy BBBJ. When I was hard and ready I swung her legs around and repositioned her for mish and started drilling for oil. CG, RCG, Spoon and Doggy followed. Her tight wet pussy groping my cock all the way. Her doggy was new to me and hot to handle. Not able to hold it any longer, I nutted CIP. Despite giving her my nut, she looked back at me and encouraged me to keep fucking her. Still hard and horny I kept going. We slid off the bed to standing doggy. As I fucked her, she gently grabbed and pulled my balls as I cupped her swinging tits. Still turned on and at this stage possessed, I pounded her and within 10 minutes nutted again CIP. Exhausted and a sweaty mess we both laughed at how crazy the session was.

This was a memorable time since I’m at the age where I usually pop once a session. Dolly was engaging and treated me to an amazing non-rush session. Also to be noted, despite me being 15 minutes late they still accommodated my hour and even let it go a little over. It’s nice not to be rushed out. Repeat? Yes. Recommend? Yes.

1 Hour at $340+ $200 Tip (for extras)

Rising Sun. Dolly.

Nice clean place somewhere around 23rd. Texted to make appointment and and great Comms. Pictures really match exact saw dolly had a cute face, sexy body and large tits.

Got into her room and was waiting for a shower which wasn’t available but I didn’t mind it meant more sex so ai got some BBBJ which was recent and I proceed to push it further for some DT which was good.

Dolly made me lay down while she did some tot fucking and finishing it off with some more bbbj which I never experienced before from any provider, but I can’t say that I liked it. So good. Started off with CG for 2-3 minutes and then into DG and CIM. Fuck I can’t even explain how good it was.

Chit chat for a bit and then that was a wrap up. 230 hh + 20 tip highly recommend

Meg at Rising Sun, 1 hour, 360+tip

(Seen her a few times, writing about the first I suppose but at this point - ATF, great chemistry, would see her every day if I could.)
Initially I got excited thinking the girl in those pics is 100% my type, and even if they're fake or altered if she looks even a little like that I'd be in love. (I usually like very small, petite/thin women with very cute faces.) She absolutely is the girl in those pics and looks exactly like that - and I think she's even hotter than Lisa from BlackPink like they advertised.
Really sweet, speaks some English, a little shy but totally communicative. I took the initiative - since I like to - and I think she might prefer that but is pretty flexible.
Showered together a bit of touching and kissing, went back to the room, DATY, BBBJ, CIM... but mostly was just obsessed with running my fingers all over her body while kissing her and she was certainly responsive. Careful, slow, really sensual mish/cowgirl/doggy... she warned me beforehand... she's very tight. Possibly the tightest I've ever experienced. I'm maybe on the larger side of average but nothing impressive, but she had difficulty... and it felt amazing. And we did have to go somewhat slow at first but that only built up the tension even better. 2 pops but not sure how often or easily she can handle that if one of them isn't oral.
And that's the thing to be careful about - she's really, really small and probably is already too popular to survive this easily. Might be a better fit for people on the smaller side, but in any case, it's important to be as gentle as possible and go slowly, and listen to her and what she's feeling.
That being said, if you're comfortable being gentle, and if you like women who look like tiny runway models.... wow. Just wow. 11/10

Nicole at Rising Sun, 1 hour, $400

Pictures on the site are not her, but the actual her is quite hot. Slender body, C-cup natural breasts, long legs, beautiful hands and feet. She says she works out, and it shows. Average height for an Asian girl, I would not say she is short or tall. She is also young, she is in this line of work to pay her way through school, you know how it is. Very friendly and sweet.

She is from the west coast, so her conversational English is good. Sensual massage, bbbj, cfs. Really enjoys sex, very responsive and a lot of squealing.

There are not a lot of Thai women around NYC, much less ones that young and hot, which makes her pretty exotic. I saw Meg before and we didn't really have much chemistry, but I clicked instantly with Nicole. In my opinion Nicole deserves to be as popular as Meg. I made another appointment for Nicole the next day after my first visit.

She will only be here for a few days before she returns to the west coast, and who knows if she will be back, because she will only be doing this until she is done with school. Get it while the going is good, boys.

Meg at Rising Sun, 1 hour, 360+tip

Initially I got excited thinking the girl in those pics is 100% my type, and even if they're fake or altered if she looks even a little like that I'd be in love. (I usually like very small, petite/thin women with very cute faces.) She absolutely is the girl in those pics and looks exactly like that - and I think she's even hotter than Lisa from BlackPink like they advertised.
11/10
If you like that look, you would have enjoyed the trend about four years ago of porn music videos (PMV) which combined sexy moves of Kpop dance (hip thrusts, bobbing heads, squats that are for cowgirl what air guitar is for guitar) with JAV. Made from splicing real videos in the era before Deepfakes and AI face tune. These videos were taken down from porn hub sites en masse due to a largely unrelated verification panic.