Rising Sun Reviews & Discussion 929-288-7618 (old number 929-676-6606)

Aya $400/1hr

New place Rising Sun opened up, saw them pop up on Twitter about a week ago, last week seems to have been their grand opening. Saw that they had some familiar faces so sent over a text and made an appointment with Aya to get a feel for this new spot. Easy set up over text to pick a time and I was on my way over.

A note: this place appears to be a sister agency to JPK/NYCSE and XOXO, based on how their Twitter launched (it used to be JPK's backup account, which I can tell since I was previously following it) and Aya asked me during the session about how this location compared to there. Also I didn't get screened when I texted, which I imagine is because I've been to those spots (although they didn't mention that to me), so I'd expect screening if you're new.

First, some thoughts on the spot, since I didn't see any reviews of it yet: It's on the east side of Manhattan near Bloomingdale's. One of those nicer residential lower-level spots, similar to Happy Ocean (in the East 30s) in terms of how it looks on the outside and what's surrounding it. Overall quite discreet and I didn't notice any signage. Didn't feel too weird to ring the doorbell and enter, and the reception is to the side so even when the door opens, it just looks like any other entrance.

The MMS at the time was a taller woman with a nice shape that I would have thought was another provider (she may have been, now that I think about it, I didn't ask her name) and was very welcoming while I waited a minute or two for Aya, including listing out their roster for future visits.

The place has a legit spa layout, with a reception area that has a couch, and the rooms branch off of a single hallway, but it gives off quite a modern vibe IMO. The shower room was a huge square wet room kind of deal with a TS on the side. The bedroom was similarly a decent size square, not huge but not tight either. Also a small ceiling window that let some light in.

I imagine they have more than one shower, but Aya's room was right next to the bathroom we used so didn't get to see that far.

Now, for Aya, for the uninitiated: this below-five-foot tall Japanese/Spanish mix was truly missed by me.

A cutie, photos accurate body-wise (they don't show face), probably late 20's, medium sized Bs or Cs up top, and an ass that must come from the Spanish side and is usually what she's known best for. Great with English, so conversations are easy for the monolinguals among us. Friendlier on the intro than I was expecting, but I think she heard me say to MMS that I've seen Aya once before (or maybe she actually recognized me).

We chatted a bit while changing for the shower, and a lot during the shower, but it felt natural and I enjoy that about her. Her hands are very sensual during the TS and she poses her body in a way where she can TELL you're staring. She also straddled me while washing my back and sort of rubbed her body against me, which was surprisingly sexy, but not much of a preview otherwise; that's typical for Aya, so no surprises there.

Back to the room, and we jumped pretty quickly into it. She gets on top of me, kisses her way down to junior, and stares at him for a minute before staring me in the eyes to tell me how big I am. I'm not particularly small, mind you, but this had me weak, along with some of the other talk at this point that I won't kiss-and-tell about.

She goes down to a pretty deep BBBJ. Not quite the DT queen, but feels amazing and the eye contact is to die for. Just as I was thinking about it, she looks at me and says, "you missed my blowjobs, didn't you?" in a way that almost earned her a quick surprise in her mouth. The dirty talking in general really added to the experience.

This doesn't last long before our body language makes her ask if I'm ready to fuck her and asks me for my favorite position. So with a confident yes from me and a go-ahead to start in one of her favs, she slyly pops on the cover and gets on RCG. I almost regret this because she SHINES in this role, with that nice Spanish ass that she knows how to work, I'm surprised I even lasted in this position for a minute.

After some time and her saying that she came, she asks to switch to standing doggy so we can use the mirror with one of her legs off the bed. Fuck she's hot like this and really takes dick well in this position, and the way she shook when she said she came in this position made me think the first was fake (or weak) but this one was real. Besides her body, the communication is what makes a time with Aya worth it. We took a quick water break because it was hot, then switched positions a few more times. Every position, she knows how to sell the experience -- or she was enjoying it, but that's naive of me. Got her back in standing doggy, this time fully on the bed, and I could have stayed in this position forever. The way she looks back at you, plus the mirror, pure bliss.

Despite her working her magic, the earlier heat and the cover make it a bit challenging to pop, so she asks me if I want to go back to the blowjob, and then asks me if I want to CIM in such a seductive way that was almost asking me to beg for it. At the risk of repeating myself, the dirty talk just feels so real.

I'm not a big BBBJCIM lover, because I don't usually finish easily (if I'm struggling to finish, I usually end up with a HJ finish or I have the provider tongue down my nipples). But Aya really worked that nut out of me, and that release was worth the wait and more than I thought I had. She steps away to spit discreetly and we go to rinse off, laughing away like two kids and chatting some more about how she's been and how hot it was before we quickly kiss and walk out.

Honestly, this review is more about the place than anything, I know how I feel about Aya and she's well reviewed by better writers than I. But she's one of the most natural providers I've had in terms of not feeling scripted (makes it feel less like I'm mongering, but some of you prefer the service queen types who are good performers), but she also just knows how to fuck.

That said, she does get a bit sensitive, so while she can take a pounding, there's also quite a bit of stop and go and this can waste some time if you want to make the most of the hour (but it can also help keep you from finishing too quickly, so maybe it's a tradeoff). We also ended a tad abruptly as we approached time so not too much of a cooldown.

Overall I like the place. Trying to monger less for financial reasons, but I can easily see myself coming back here easily. This group of agencies has been bringing a lot of JAVs lately, but this place particularly seems to have like three or four girls who are Asian/non-Asian mixes, so maybe that will be the reason I come back.

Twitter is @nycrisingsun.

Kami $230 for 30 minutes

I had been meaning to check out this Rising Sun place since it opened a few weeks ago. Saw that they had a pretty Japanese spinner (Kami) in the lineup and that was reason enough for me to stop by. The location is pretty nice, clean and seemed rather large. MMS was hot and very friendly as well and we chatted for a bit while Kami was getting ready for me. I think this place has a lot of potential, just wish it was closer to Penn Station.

I put Kami at about 22 years old. She is very pretty, cute face, good attitude and she has that pale skin that I like. I want the pale tofu! Pics are somewhat accurate, I think her face may be even cuter in person than in some of the pics. Great natural tits with nice nips too, probably at least D cups. She is a spinner at maybe 5'3. Beautiful pussy as well, an innie with trimmed Bush and very tight. She is friendly and has some English, but you will need a translator at a certain point.

Quick intros to start out and she cleaned me up in the shower. Typical Japanese standing shower, nothing too crazy. Just made out a bit and played with her beautiful tits. She will do LFK and a bit of DFK. Back in the room I laid on the bed and she did nipple sucking plus BBBJ. BBBJ was good and from there we went to 69. I enjoyed that quite a bit, as she has a great pussy for DATY.

After 69 the 001 went on and we went to CG to start out. She was really tight, maybe too tight, and we changed to mish pretty quickly. Mongers who are on the bigger side should take note, this may not be the girl for you. She has good service but pussy is just very tiny. Banged her in mish for maybe 10 minutes and enjoyed having her tiny body underneath me until the timer went off. Took me a while to cum as she was second girl of the night for me, and I could tell she was struggling with my size, so I ended up doing HJ finish. I was mesmerized by her big titties and beautiful pussy while she jerked me off LOL. Busted a fat nut all over myself and thanked Kami for her efforts. She cleaned me up in the shower afterwards and we said our goodbyes. Damage was $230 for 30 minutes. Really should have cost only $210 but I forgot that they have a 10% discount going on, fuck!

pokler

Power Bottom
Aya $400/1hr

New place Rising Sun opened up, saw them pop up on Twitter about a week ago, last week seems to have been their grand opening. Saw that they had some familiar faces so sent over a text and made an appointment with Aya to get a feel for this new spot. Easy set up over text to pick a time and I was on my way over.

A note: this place appears to be a sister agency to JPK/NYCSE and XOXO, based on how their Twitter launched (it used to be JPK's backup account, which I can tell since I was previously following it) and Aya asked me during the session about how this location compared to there. Also I didn't get screened when I texted, which I imagine is because I've been to those spots (although they didn't mention that to me), so I'd expect screening if you're new.

First, some thoughts on the spot, since I didn't see any reviews of it yet: It's on the east side of Manhattan near Bloomingdale's. One of those nicer residential lower-level spots, similar to Happy Ocean (in the East 30s) in terms of how it looks on the outside and what's surrounding it. Overall quite discreet and I didn't notice any signage. Didn't feel too weird to ring the doorbell and enter, and the reception is to the side so even when the door opens, it just looks like any other entrance.

The MMS at the time was a taller woman with a nice shape that I would have thought was another provider (she may have been, now that I think about it, I didn't ask her name) and was very welcoming while I waited a minute or two for Aya, including listing out their roster for future visits.

The place has a legit spa layout, with a reception area that has a couch, and the rooms branch off of a single hallway, but it gives off quite a modern vibe IMO. The shower room was a huge square wet room kind of deal with a TS on the side. The bedroom was similarly a decent size square, not huge but not tight either. Also a small ceiling window that let some light in.

I imagine they have more than one shower, but Aya's room was right next to the bathroom we used so didn't get to see that far.

Now, for Aya, for the uninitiated: this below-five-foot tall Japanese/Spanish mix was truly missed by me.

A cutie, photos accurate body-wise (they don't show face), probably late 20's, medium sized Bs or Cs up top, and an ass that must come from the Spanish side and is usually what she's known best for. Great with English, so conversations are easy for the monolinguals among us. Friendlier on the intro than I was expecting, but I think she heard me say to MMS that I've seen Aya once before (or maybe she actually recognized me).

We chatted a bit while changing for the shower, and a lot during the shower, but it felt natural and I enjoy that about her. Her hands are very sensual during the TS and she poses her body in a way where she can TELL you're staring. She also straddled me while washing my back and sort of rubbed her body against me, which was surprisingly sexy, but not much of a preview otherwise; that's typical for Aya, so no surprises there.

Back to the room, and we jumped pretty quickly into it. She gets on top of me, kisses her way down to junior, and stares at him for a minute before staring me in the eyes to tell me how big I am. I'm not particularly small, mind you, but this had me weak, along with some of the other talk at this point that I won't kiss-and-tell about.

She goes down to a pretty deep BBBJ. Not quite the DT queen, but feels amazing and the eye contact is to die for. Just as I was thinking about it, she looks at me and says, "you missed my blowjobs, didn't you?" in a way that almost earned her a quick surprise in her mouth. The dirty talking in general really added to the experience.

This doesn't last long before our body language makes her ask if I'm ready to fuck her and asks me for my favorite position. So with a confident yes from me and a go-ahead to start in one of her favs, she slyly pops on the cover and gets on RCG. I almost regret this because she SHINES in this role, with that nice Spanish ass that she knows how to work, I'm surprised I even lasted in this position for a minute.

After some time and her saying that she came, she asks to switch to standing doggy so we can use the mirror with one of her legs off the bed. Fuck she's hot like this and really takes dick well in this position, and the way she shook when she said she came in this position made me think the first was fake (or weak) but this one was real. Besides her body, the communication is what makes a time with Aya worth it. We took a quick water break because it was hot, then switched positions a few more times. Every position, she knows how to sell the experience -- or she was enjoying it, but that's naive of me. Got her back in standing doggy, this time fully on the bed, and I could have stayed in this position forever. The way she looks back at you, plus the mirror, pure bliss.

Despite her working her magic, the earlier heat and the cover make it a bit challenging to pop, so she asks me if I want to go back to the blowjob, and then asks me if I want to CIM in such a seductive way that was almost asking me to beg for it. At the risk of repeating myself, the dirty talk just feels so real.

I'm not a big BBBJCIM lover, because I don't usually finish easily (if I'm struggling to finish, I usually end up with a HJ finish or I have the provider tongue down my nipples). But Aya really worked that nut out of me, and that release was worth the wait and more than I thought I had. She steps away to spit discreetly and we go to rinse off, laughing away like two kids and chatting some more about how she's been and how hot it was before we quickly kiss and walk out.

Honestly, this review is more about the place than anything, I know how I feel about Aya and she's well reviewed by better writers than I. But she's one of the most natural providers I've had in terms of not feeling scripted (makes it feel less like I'm mongering, but some of you prefer the service queen types who are good performers), but she also just knows how to fuck.

That said, she does get a bit sensitive, so while she can take a pounding, there's also quite a bit of stop and go and this can waste some time if you want to make the most of the hour (but it can also help keep you from finishing too quickly, so maybe it's a tradeoff). We also ended a tad abruptly as we approached time so not too much of a cooldown.

Overall I like the place. Trying to monger less for financial reasons, but I can easily see myself coming back here easily. This group of agencies has been bringing a lot of JAVs lately, but this place particularly seems to have like three or four girls who are Asian/non-Asian mixes, so maybe that will be the reason I come back.

Twitter is @nycrisingsun.
Kami $230 for 30 minutes

I had been meaning to check out this Rising Sun place since it opened a few weeks ago. Saw that they had a pretty Japanese spinner (Kami) in the lineup and that was reason enough for me to stop by. The location is pretty nice, clean and seemed rather large. MMS was hot and very friendly as well and we chatted for a bit while Kami was getting ready for me. I think this place has a lot of potential, just wish it was closer to Penn Station.

I put Kami at about 22 years old. She is very pretty, cute face, good attitude and she has that pale skin that I like. I want the pale tofu! Pics are somewhat accurate, I think her face may be even cuter in person than in some of the pics. Great natural tits with nice nips too, probably at least D cups. She is a spinner at maybe 5'3. Beautiful pussy as well, an innie with trimmed Bush and very tight. She is friendly and has some English, but you will need a translator at a certain point.

Quick intros to start out and she cleaned me up in the shower. Typical Japanese standing shower, nothing too crazy. Just made out a bit and played with her beautiful tits. She will do LFK and a bit of DFK. Back in the room I laid on the bed and she did nipple sucking plus BBBJ. BBBJ was good and from there we went to 69. I enjoyed that quite a bit, as she has a great pussy for DATY.

After 69 the 001 went on and we went to CG to start out. She was really tight, maybe too tight, and we changed to mish pretty quickly. Mongers who are on the bigger side should take note, this may not be the girl for you. She has good service but pussy is just very tiny. Banged her in mish for maybe 10 minutes and enjoyed having her tiny body underneath me until the timer went off. Took me a while to cum as she was second girl of the night for me, and I could tell she was struggling with my size, so I ended up doing HJ finish. I was mesmerized by her big titties and beautiful pussy while she jerked me off LOL. Busted a fat nut all over myself and thanked Kami for her efforts. She cleaned me up in the shower afterwards and we said our goodbyes. Damage was $230 for 30 minutes. Really should have cost only $210 but I forgot that they have a 10% discount going on, fuck!

Where abouts is Happy Ocean? I live in East 30's.

pokler

Power Bottom
By the AMC, maybe 32nd I forget, they have a thread here in the tri-state forum but sounds like they may have been put on notice.
Ha I wonder if it's in the building Tadaro used to be. Todaro was a great Italian mart where I'd buy my Olives , salami , provolone and Italian bread until Fairway squeezed them out 15-20 yrs ago.

It’s not. It’s the basement level of a brownstone type building maybe 5-6 west of 2nd Ave on the south side of the street.

If I remember correctly

Ha I wonder if it's in the building Tadaro used to be. Todaro was a great Italian mart where I'd buy my Olives , salami , provolone and Italian bread until Fairway squeezed them out 15-20 yrs ago.
Not in the Todaro bldg which was on 2nd Ave. Yes, a great market, and their owner lived in my building 35 yrs ago. This place on 32nd St.

Miyu: BBJ, CIM, 2 cups, 1hr $360 + $200 BBFSCIP, -$40.00 for the promo opening discount. $520 total.

Decided to give RisingSun a visit. On the website, was trying to choose between Yukiko and Saki. MMS mentioned that Yukiko was VERY busy and no time slots before 7pm. I can understand why. If you've seen her pics, if that's actually her, then yeah...she'd be busy. MMS recommended either Miyu or Mina for the 4ish time slot I wanted. She texted that Miyu got lots of favorable compliments about having a cute pussy. I went with MMS' recommendation of Miyu after confirming what services were available. I think I visited within their first 1-3 weeks of opening as they are still honoring their opening discount.

Face: 9/10 (She's the same Miyu from AsianStar and I think some other places, that usually short stays at each one. I never got the chance to try with her at those other places before she left, so I was glad that it was the same one. Her face is absolutely beautiful. She gives an anime-cosplayer vibe and looks, as someone else mentioned on another thread, like a porcelain doll...a real life anime porcelain doll. Note to other mongers: at the time, she did wear a little glitter on her face and glitter lip gloss, so if you have an SO, bring wipes or wash your face well in the after-shower.)

Body: 8/10 (Natural, perky and cute B's. I rated 7/10 for another provider with natural Cs but they weren't as perky and "young" looking. She's about 5'4 - 5'5 as I am 5'5 and she was the same height as me.)

Meeting Miyu in the room, she was very friendly and smile-y. She had this cute gray little slip on dress with white straps and a white t-shirt on top of it. It gave off this, "your young girlfriend stayed the night" type of vibe. I appreciated the fashion choice. She did not speak much English, but enough to communicate. I speak a little bit of Japanese as I am a quarter through a grandparent, so I tried to break the ice with the little I knew. She lit up a bit and seemed to appreciate that I tried to speak as much in Japanese as I could. She looks to be about early to mid 20s.

Service 8/10 and Attitude: 9/10:
Off to the showers, I noticed they had a table shower. This is where I regretted not asking MMS if TS was available. I didn't quite know how to say, "I see you have a table here. Is table shower with nuru available?" in Japanese at that very moment - I made an effort to, but I don't think I said it right because she seemed perplexed at the question I posed. I tried asking in English, but she just responded back, "Oh! Yes. You stand here for shower." We conversed a little in my broken Japanese and English mix, but other than that, the shower was not very eventful. No preview BBJ, some LFK, very light breasts 2 body.

Back to the room, noticed from how light the LFK was in the shower, that she may not be the type to take initiative, so I kept that in mind as the session began. I laid on my back. She began to kiss up my leg, to my stomach and then sucked on my right nipple while gently caressing junior with her hand. She smiled and giggled a little bit and moved to sick the left nipple with her hand also moving to caress my leg. She gently rubbed the boys just a bit before kissing down my body to junior. The bbj was decent. I've had better thinking back on it, but looking at her face in the mirror as she was doing it and how beautiful she is, made it "feel" better than it was, if I were to judge solely on BBJ skills, if that makes any sense. She moaned gently once or twice while sucking it, but didn't really go past halfway for DT or an attempt to DT. Her choice of speed throughout the bbj- slow to medium to slow to medium to fast to slow and switching between hand, hand+mouth, and just mouth was on point though and deserves two thumbs up. She sits up and gets ready to grab the lube to go BBCG and I stop her and tell her I want to taste her pussy. She smiles and lays down. She really does have a cute pussy as MMS said! She had very little lips, no hair (shaved) and tasted amazing. As I kept up DATY, she kept getting wetter. I think she genuinely liked it as there were moments where she would gently hold my head there and then hold my head down fairly hard. There were 3 times where I was about to stop to start fucking her but in those moments, she would grab my head semi-hard and hold me down there. I was very happy to oblige as long as she was enjoying it. Her moans, purrs, "kimochis" and "ikkus" as I was going down on her definitely sounded like a vanilla hentai anime girl with her lover. I stop and this is the first time "I" looked at the clock. I literally went down on her for 30 minutes. She smiled and whether she was genuine or not, she said in English, "You good! First time I cum more than two! I liked. I want more." I told her that I was glad she enjoyed it. We smile at each other. She gives me a LFK and lays down.

I ask if she wants lube and she said, "Not need now." I took note of the LFK again and as I slipped myself inside her missionary for BBFS, I leaned down and took some time to kiss and lick her neck and shoulders as I thrusted very slowly to start off. She was tight! I am just average at 6" and she was tight to me! She is definitely on my top 2 of tightest providers. (The tightest I've ever had being Khina from AsianStar a month or two back. I've been a monger for about 12 years now.) I turn her head for a kiss and she again starts with LFK. I take the initiative more and reach my tongue out and she obliges while wrapping her legs around me. I swirl around her tongue and suck on it a little bit and it seemed she took the hint and started DFK'ing back quite passionately. I had a feeling from the session and remembering from reading another monger's post - thanks btw! - that you might need to take initiative with her in some areas. I sit up and start thrusting a little faster, still in missionary. I lean back down after a few minutes to take time to suck on her nipples softly until they harden. I grope them as I sit back up. I ask her for CG and as we start to move into position, I notice the time and that I only have 12 minutes left. I definitely forgot in the moment that I went down on her for a half hour. I really wanted to do more positions, but after about 2 mins in CG, I asked her to go back to missionary so I could pound to finish at least once during the session. I cum inside her BBCIP. I pull out slowly. There's a combination of wetness and cum that seeped out of her and onto the towel. She smiles and giggles and I smile back. As we clean off she says, "Ah a lot" in English and "You came a lot." in Japanese. She lays close by me. I have about 7 minutes left. She notices I am still semi-hard and asks if I think I can cum again in the short amount of time. I ask her in a broken Japanese and English combination how well she can suck me off in the time left. She smiles a bit and starts giving me a BBJ. I start thrusting a little into her mouth to help it along. She goes at a medium-fast speed and I cum a second time into her beautiful mouth pretty quickly. I will admit I semi-forced the cum out as I am the type that feels the need to cum at least twice in a session to feel fully satiated. She spits discreetly into the sink and says in English, "Just in time. Very little time now." I laugh. She says the word LINE and I immediately know what that means. I told her to definitely let me know when she's back. She mentioned either October or November, that she goes back to Japan in one to three days and that she enjoyed the time too. She asks quick shower and I say yes.

As we head out to the shower, I noticed another monger sitting in the sofa waiting area. We finish the quick shower and head back and I change. We LFK and hug and say our goodbyes. The other monger is still out on the sofa so MMS quickly tells her to put me in a room. We quickly go into the nearest bathroom. When the coast is clear, we head out, but I think the monger and I noticed each other as the place he was put into, MMS didn't fully shut the door. It's okay. I don't care if I am noticed by another monger so I don't mind too much. Hopefully he didn't either. Both MMS and Miyu walk me over to the door to leave. I tell MMS, "Very good!" and Miyu waves goodbye and says to see her again.

On the rating, at the time I was thinking of rating service at a 9.5/10 but that was satisfied junior talking judging based on her beautiful looks and having been able to cum twice bb. I changed it to an 8/10 after reflecting back for only 2 reasons really:

1. They really need to teach J-girls how to preview better in showers and how to use the table shower with nuru a bit more often.

2. The bbj being just decent if I set aside her looks and judge just the bbj itself.

Everything else - wonderful! I will definitely repeat when she comes back, maybe for a 90 minute or 2 hour session
if she's available.

Yukiko - 300/hr with opening discount

Came across this place following alt acct for nyse, saw the perfect figure pics for Yukiko and decided to try it out. Texted saying where I saw them and was able to book quickly. No extra verification needed as they probably had me on file with nyse/xoxo. Got texted new location up by ues, place was as clean as their other locations. Yukiko room at the back similar to the rationale in my head telling me to bail.

At the room was greeted by Yukiko except the perfect body on the site gave way to the covid reality. She’s more curvy and face resembles Yukishiro REN more than the headshots they have, headshots are accurate but when she was a thinner. Exchanged greetings and undressed to go to the showers, no preview during time there. Was lead by hand so service was ok for a new gf experience feel. The main draw was definitely the gnd gfe vibe I got from her, was able to feel her up a bit in the shower and dfk as she knocked off the loose shower handle. Her English was at a conversational level so translator wasn’t needed.

Back at the room we laid on the futon and started cuddling / making out. She kept me wanting more as I roamed and explored her body. Laid me down and went thru the Jgirl list of moves: nipple play to bbbj to teasing the balls. Had an urge to facefuck her but the awkwardness of the transition held me back. She was taller than me so the 5’5 height was definitely not accurate. Think you all see the pattern here. We transitioned into mish and the extra for the pushing felt good and her moans were not too overreacted. Transitioned again to dog and finished while enjoying the mirror reflection of her in that position.

Overall the experience was great but physically not attracted so won’t repeat but still recommend for those who like bigger women.

Yukiko - 1hr 340 + 200 bbfscip - 40 discount -> 500 total

Saw someone said the picture of Yukiko was updated to the real ones on the website, decided to give a shot.

(Tue 8/15) Called Rising Sun around 3 pm, got appointment right away. A quick drive over and found several street parking spots available. MMS opened the door, attractive as she usually is. Maybe next time I'll ask if she's willing to offer a session.

Yukiko is already waiting since it's the slow hours. Went inside the room and greeted with hugs and light kiss. The picture on the website was touched up, but it's defiantly herself. Pretty face and looks very sexy in that little yukata dress. Quick strip to the table shower, nothing really special here, nice detailed cleaning but no bj no body-to-body... not a big deal.

Back to the room, stated with nice bbbj, no teeth feeling at all, got me really hard. I asked Yukiko to lie down and start to play with the nice tits and eat her juicy kitten. After a quick confirmation about the tip, I put jr in her raw pussy. It's tight and wet, wonderful bbfs. We tried mish then k9, but she didn't like to get pounded hard from behind, so we finish with a cream pie in mish. Yukiko seems came at the same time as I filled her up, she was twitching uncontrollable for a couple of seconds.

We chatted a little, and she expressed no interest for the 2nd pop. The alarm clock went off when there is still 20 minutes left, but I showered and left anyway. Note to self: next time just book 45 minutes, maybe even 30 minutes session with her.

pokler

Power Bottom

Saw someone said the picture of Yukiko was updated to the real ones on the website, decided to give a shot.

(Tue 8/15) Called Rising Sun around 3 pm, got appointment right away. A quick drive over and found several street parking spots available. MMS opened the door, attractive as she usually is. Maybe next time I'll ask if she's willing to offer a session.

Yukiko is already waiting since it's the slow hours. Went inside the room and greeted with hugs and light kiss. The picture on the website was touched up, but it's defiantly herself. Pretty face and looks very sexy in that little yukata dress. Quick strip to the table shower, nothing really special here, nice detailed cleaning but no bj no body-to-body... not a big deal.

Back to the room, stated with nice bbbj, no teeth feeling at all, got me really hard. I asked Yukiko to lie down and start to play with the nice tits and eat her juicy kitten. After a quick confirmation about the tip, I put jr in her raw pussy. It's tight and wet, wonderful bbfs. We tried mish then k9, but she didn't like to get pounded hard from behind, so we finish with a cream pie in mish. Yukiko seems came at the same time as I filled her up, she was twitching uncontrollable for a couple of seconds.

We chatted a little, and she expressed no interest for the 2nd pop. The alarm clock went off when there is still 20 minutes left, but I showered and left anyway. Note to self: next time just book 45 minutes, maybe even 30 minutes session with her.

SHE expressed no interest for 2cd pop? Who give a fuck what interest she expresses when it comes to your right to a second pop ? 20 minutes left ? You got ripped off . Not by her but by yourself for not being in control .

For that amount of money, a second pop should always be on the table.

SHE expressed no interest for 2cd pop? Who give a fuck what interest she expresses when it comes to your right to a second pop ? 20 minutes left ? You got ripped off . Not by her but by yourself for not being in control .
touché, I should have insisted. I agree that's on me :rolleyes:

Eva 360 hr + 100 bbfs upgrade

To the point, Eva goes a long way to restore my faith in Japanese providers. Pics are accurate, the tat pics are old, the unblurred face pic should give you an accurate sense of age, she's putting out a milfy vibe, and I'm fine with that.

Her English is better than she thinks and she's quick to the phone translate. Efficient and sensual shower, back to room. It's the last room, kind of tatami set up, and this old man is wondering how I'll get back to my feet eventually. It's fine, she's great, figures out I like some dfk and fiv, convert to bbbj more fiv, move to prep CG with dfk and I pop the question condom no condom. Brief negotiation 100 or 200, settle 100 and I am in. Turn for rcg bc I gotta see that rabbit tattoo bouncing, gonna lose it, switch to cim.

Massage is better than average, and she signals at the appropriate time round 2 is available. Nah I can't do that, no problem more massage as I want, eventually shower. Money exchanged at the end, and I had to apologize I was twenty bucks short. She said she'd let it go, but I'm no we had a deal. Had to run over to the Duane Reade on the corner for cash and back to make her whole.

Yoko $360hr - $40 discount = $320hr.

After my frustration at another agency I somehow ended in upper Midtown, 50's street. Tried to get last min appointment at agencies nearby and remembered this new location. Basement of a brown stone. Photos are her and short video is definitely her. Would say she is better looking in person. A lingerie model back in Japan. Basically non existent English, but enough for sex.

She is tall 181CM, I'm at 173CM. Not an issue for me.
She's in the room next to a large bathroom with a table shower and a little space for standing shower.
Did the table shower, nothing special here, felt each other up, DFK, rinsed and went back to room.

Back in the room, we disrobed and I laid down. BTW this room(or place) does not have beds, a real bummer, basically massage tables. She got on top and I had a brief WTF am I doing. This girl is hot, tall, shaved and young. Maybe 25? Hard to tell and didn't ask. Had her lay down first for DATY and she's responsive. Eventually tried to get a finger in and not kidding only got like a knuckle and half in. We switch position some time and she began BBBJ. Good suction and some spit, I was pleasantly surprised. Not wanting this to end, but the show must go on. Asked for condom( not sure if options are available, but best guess it's yes at standard rates ) and first position she's on top. As said with the finger, she is tight, probably tightest I had since hobbying but YMMV and this location is not flooded yet. She took her time getting me in and when she finally felt comfortable we went at it. CG to ACG to me pumping from below. Noticed she was starting to get tired and we switched to doggy and standing doggy. And this girl got ASS. Not Latina craziness but holy fuck. I remember seeing on their twitter or something "great waist to ass ratio" - very true. Fucked for about 15 min here and then it's missionary, pretty flexible and pounded away till I blew in the bag.

Overall
Face 8.5/10
Body 9/10
Service 7/10
Attitude 8/10

Highly Recommend. Will repeat. More civvie vibe as she does not do this job back home.
Super nice tits, Great Ass and Body. Wished we had a bed.

Went last week for Atsuko. Pics are NOT accurate. In fact, as I was introduced, the MMS (who is gorgeous and long-legged in her own right) said "Pics similar, not the same" - but while the pics are of a MUCH CUTER girl, Atsuko is cute in her own right. So while I was disappointed, I was not so much so that I'd have left.
And I'm glad I didn't
Atsuko was VERY accomodating. She made the table shower fun - and when I motioned her for P2P she said "no condom?" I said OK, and we negotitated a very fair price. Then I went to town on her in the shower - and she was LOUD and I loved it. But I wasn't going to bust there so we decamped to her room.

Atsuko doesn't speak great English but she's learning and works hard at it....several things took time for me to figure out, but overall she did a good job. But on thing that bothered me was her "Cum now" repetition. As we got back to her room I asked her to stop that and say "Fuck me hard". She repeated it a few times and after that I was going to town again and she was repeating "Fuck me hard" over and over it was amazing! I was using my hand to rub her clit a lot. Soon she started shaking and saying "cum with cum with" and it wasn't long before i was cip with thrusts with extreme prejudice and she was moaning along with them.
As we cleaned up, she showed me her personal pictures she'd taken - all very good. I suggested she replace the existing ones with these as they were very good and more accurate. I see they did this with some without facial inclusion.
The other thing we talked about was the other girls (she told me who was cute and who wasn't, who was "worth extra" and who wasn't and she said several girls had done JAV while others hadn't yet. She was hoping to make some JAV, but said "It takes several months" between making one and getting the benefit of having made one. But she was working hard to have a JAV of her own and to profit from it. Several of her friends had some, they had talked her into this, and she was enjoying it but wanted a JAV of her own - and frankly I think she deserves one. Hard worker, very vocal.

She then complimented me on my hand work. "not many use hands" she said. "Is that bad?" I asked. "no no - make me cum extra hard and need more hand but nobody uses" she replied. I figured I'd made her cum - her body convulsed twice while I was pounding her and rubbing her clit (which had withdrawn and it's something you have to keep working) and convulsed 3 more times after I'd cum and pulled out, leaving her with a nice load of hankcum.

She's excellent. Hard worker, pleasant, fun - not a great beauty nor as cute as the BS pics, but a great body and willing to fuck as hard as she can to get u to give her a good tip. And this girls LOVES to fuck. She told me that several times.

Went last week for Atsuko. Pics are NOT accurate. In fact, as I was introduced, the MMS (who is gorgeous and long-legged in her own right) said "Pics similar, not the same" - but while the pics are of a MUCH CUTER girl, Atsuko is cute in her own right. So while I was disappointed, I was not so much so that I'd have left.
And I'm glad I didn't
Atsuko was VERY accomodating. She made the table shower fun - and when I motioned her for P2P she said "no condom?" I said OK, and we negotitated a very fair price. Then I went to town on her in the shower - and she was LOUD and I loved it. But I wasn't going to bust there so we decamped to her room.

Atsuko doesn't speak great English but she's learning and works hard at it....several things took time for me to figure out, but overall she did a good job. But on thing that bothered me was her "Cum now" repetition. As we got back to her room I asked her to stop that and say "Fuck me hard". She repeated it a few times and after that I was going to town again and she was repeating "Fuck me hard" over and over it was amazing! I was using my hand to rub her clit a lot. Soon she started shaking and saying "cum with cum with" and it wasn't long before i was cip with thrusts with extreme prejudice and she was moaning along with them.
As we cleaned up, she showed me her personal pictures she'd taken - all very good. I suggested she replace the existing ones with these as they were very good and more accurate. I see they did this with some without facial inclusion.
The other thing we talked about was the other girls (she told me who was cute and who wasn't, who was "worth extra" and who wasn't and she said several girls had done JAV while others hadn't yet. She was hoping to make some JAV, but said "It takes several months" between making one and getting the benefit of having made one. But she was working hard to have a JAV of her own and to profit from it. Several of her friends had some, they had talked her into this, and she was enjoying it but wanted a JAV of her own - and frankly I think she deserves one. Hard worker, very vocal.

She then complimented me on my hand work. "not many use hands" she said. "Is that bad?" I asked. "no no - make me cum extra hard and need more hand but nobody uses" she replied. I figured I'd made her cum - her body convulsed twice while I was pounding her and rubbing her clit (which had withdrawn and it's something you have to keep working) and convulsed 3 more times after I'd cum and pulled out, leaving her with a nice load of hankcum.

She's excellent. Hard worker, pleasant, fun - not a great beauty nor as cute as the BS pics, but a great body and willing to fuck as hard as she can to get u to give her a good tip. And this girls LOVES to fuck. She told me that several times.
Forgot - $270 but discount due to special and BBFS $100 cip.

Yurina non-review 0$ bailed

Not a knock on the girl, two blurred pics are definitely her, others are at least face filter. Confirmed by text that I was after 30 min cim, and reconfirmed that service before catching a cab over. Girl is very pretty, nice, no English, but establishing right up front her insane extra prices for bbfs no cip 200, cip another 200, video another 200. And I'm like no baby I'm only here for a quickie bbbj cim 210 as advertised with the current 20 discount. Finally she gets the point and text translates "I don't like putting sperm in my mouth"

Wtf is up with this new crop of j girls? They're all asking a premium, and I've been declined cim so many times now I ask the agency up front. Turns out that doesn't even work, so screw you rising sun. Anyway I had a pleasant conversation with yurina while getting my pants back on, and we concluded she should explain to the shop that false advertising is hurting her business.

Yurina non-review 0$ bailed

Not a knock on the girl, two blurred pics are definitely her, others are at least face filter. Confirmed by text that I was after 30 min cim, and reconfirmed that service before catching a cab over. Girl is very pretty, nice, no English, but establishing right up front her insane extra prices for bbfs no cip 200, cip another 200, video another 200. And I'm like no baby I'm only here for a quickie bbbj cim 210 as advertised with the current 20 discount. Finally she gets the point and text translates "I don't like putting sperm in my mouth"

Wtf is up with this new crop of j girls? They're all asking a premium, and I've been declined cim so many times now I ask the agency up front. Turns out that doesn't even work, so screw you rising sun. Anyway I had a pleasant conversation with yurina while getting my pants back on, and we concluded she should explain to the shop that false advertising is hurting her business.
Lucky you..I burnt myself..this was my first AMP experience and totally disappointed..tempted by the online pics, i decided to break my AMP virginity with Yurina..she is attractive girl as you mentioned and i agreed to her terms.paid upfront for the service and extras..that was my biggest mistake..went to shower and she was just putting soap and water on me..nothing special in shower..back to the room and i tried to kiss,,i was stopped right there..she said her makeup will get ruin..WTF..that was the most stupid reason i heard in my life..anyways continue with the touching on lips..not even a lfk..time for main action and she puts lot of lube..didn't feel anything in bbfs..somehow i finsihed inside in k9..after that another thing started..she said her crotch is hurting..took a break and started google translator chit chatting..she said she can't do second round due to pain..she can provide bbbj but no CIM..at that point just wanted to finish and go..so second round was a hand release,,as i mentioned before..totally disappointed..felt like a fool with the amount of money i spent,..learnt a lesson

total damage : 320/hr + 300 BBFSCIP