Review: Jessica of SatinLaceLadies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mira Fuego

Entiendo si no hablas mucho en ingles..si prefieras escribir en espanol..por favor, escriba. Pero, en la vida real, no pienso que habla otra idioma de ingles...yo creo que piensas de todo la gente aqui son pendejos? Piensalo Papi...Los gentes aqui no son tontos...por favor no hace un escena...

For any of those out there who need a translation, I will gladly post it..this is just MY way of "outing" Fuego...whoever they may be.

Desfruta su dia!
MexicanMami
xoxoxoxoxoxo

lets face some facts here. If the poster just walked away and felt like he was ripped, which happens 100 times a day, the agency never would have made good on shit.
This is just too much here.
She got a shit review because someone had the balls to step up and tell it like it is. Its easy to see a girl is a fatso.
If an agency or indy pawns herself off as someone alot thinner, they deserved to be bashed, smashed, and out of business.
This profession, draws in 100s of bucks an hour, how many bad days do you think these girls should have?
How about if the client feels at the end of the hour he had a shit time, he says, hey, give me back 50% of the dough, you didnt fulfill your end of the deal.
Yeah, right, she'd toss him and threaten to out him to anyone that would listen.
If a girl wants to deceive people, its her right, but she should expect it somewhere back in return.
Its always funny that there are so many girls that one never reads a bad thing about them, wonder why?
Nothing ever gets offered until its made public. Its always ok to blame the client for shit sessions, when all the fucking girl had to do is say no, Im not taking your money. Theres an honest girl for you. you smell, youre too fat, youre a slob or on drugs, get out.
Id never knock a girl who refused money based on most of these criterias as long as she wasnt using skin color as a basis of her choices.

BigBadM

I agree100%. Well said...anything HONESTLY said negatively should definately be posted. Next case...LOL!

This stuff is so enlightening. The honesty is incredible. Should be rules to live by!! Anyone who decieves others via pix, etc that arent their own should be ashamed of themselves. In the long run its all going to come out somewhere. I think the poster should have maybe spoken up more and voiced his disappointment about the session. I certainly wouldnt have any problem in a situation like that. As far as basing ANYTHING on skin color, personally I think thats wrong. Age preferences, clearly posted on a site is one thing, but refusing someone based on their skin color is just wrong. Its likely I see a lot of things differently than others here, but, thats life!!

Besos y Brazos
MexicanMami

<Lacy>

Double Super Secret Moderator and UG Shillatrix
Okay this is the last post I will add to this thread because it is getting old now. The posting on craig's list was from a client that saw Amber yesterday and he is an actuall person. As far as putting down other agencies that is wrong. Daydreams is a crapy agency from what I herd but as far as NJ Indys they are not over priced but very well have similar rates that we hold. The better the girl the higher the rate PERIOD! On another note we don't need to self post stuff my girls have excellent reviews on *** as well as BD and here on UG no need for faking for us. One bad seed is in every agency doesn't make that much of a diffrence. If the agency has the right looking girls then people will come regardless of anything. POINT BLANK.

xoxo
Lacey

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
In today's hate mail:

"Subject: no offense

But in regards to this jessica thread that we have been reading I mean do you not think this is all BS and just idle gossip and maybe the thread needs to be moved elsewhere. I for one do not want to hear all this garble. Perhaps that is why we do not advertise here and we advertise on eros and the dog instead. Due to the idle riff raff you let post on ur board. Let's be honest you know that all those postings are lacey and her friends so why not just stop it already and avoid the gossip and just not make this Jessica suffer in this way. I do agree Jessica was wrong but to kill her reputation is not going to help her if she does want to try this again and fix her errors . Do you not think everyone is entitled to a second chace?
To be perfectly honest it is sad you would let all of these people gossip this way and we for one will not read it. It is sad that the quality of your board has gone to this.

Regards,

NJ Indy Girls"

This is why someone like me could never own or operate a board.
If the review was glowing, Im sure the agency would love all the free publicity and endorsements. Wouldnt hear from them, hell, why, they get free advertising here and didnt have to invest a nickel.
But when someone airs a beef with them, they right away attack the integrity of the board and its posters.
Id bust a gasket in my head. I couldnt take the bullshit that people dole out to the moderator.
Sorry, only my opinion. Dont want to step on any toes.

He's just misunderstood

Originally posted by slinkybender
In the words of the Soup Nazi:

"No free session for you!!!!!!"
The last time I went to Soup Kitchen International,it was very late in the afternoon.I ordered,handed Al the money,and was handed a folded bunch of singles.When I unfolded them to put them in my wallet,I realised I'd been undercharged.Before I could get the words,"Too much change" out of my mouth,he shook his head and finger from side to side and said,"Bottom of pot."

Re: ...stark contrast to Daydreams of NJ

Originally posted by its_mousey
In the case of daydreams of NJ, UG and CL are replete w/multiple negative reviews of bad service and no shows. How did they respond? Either by ignoring said reviews or posting combative responses on CL. [/B]
I can't, and won't, speak for others but I, personally, have used Daydreams of NJ once. It was very recent. I appeared on time, was asked to wait, the girl wound up no-showing on them [which can, and does, happen and isn't totally their fault, as women in this business do not have the best reputation for being good about keeping appointments]. Kevin stepped up and made it right giving me a two girl session, same price, that worked out very well.

I have to say it was the best session I have had in some time and I was actually happy the original girl no showed.

I spoke to Kevin about it later, to thank him, and he told me he was going out of his way to try and bring DayDreams up in customer satisfaction. Bottomline its the only way to make the long green. Short green you can get away with sometimes, but if you want to make money over the long haul, repeat business is the only way its going to happen. The Daydream crew seems to know this, at least now if they didn't before.

OTOH

daydreams of nj

Went to see this girl that no longer works for them in May and by the way did not last too long with them because she found out that the girl that she was sharing her room with was just 16..... BEWARE

Re: Re: ...stark contrast to Daydreams of NJ

Originally posted by Thorn

OTOH
No doubt about that either SB. [Who I assume edited my post to make a point, I have no doubt.] Nor do I mind him having done so. My review of Annette and Trishelle doesn't debunk JR's.

JR's review points out a definate problem, and I am not going to state that it has been corrected in its entirely. I'd have to know, personally, every girl in DD's stable for that. That is likely not going to happen. There is a lot of turn over there, as far as I can see.

I know that someone mentioned to him that he ought to check into at least one girl, due to IV drug use, and that one girl doesn't seem to work there anymore. At least she isn't on the website as being available. If that were the case, and she doesn't work there anymore, that would be one very quick response to a client's information.

There is another he ought to check into, but without hard evidence I am loath to say her name as it wouldn't be fair if I were wrong. I can say its neither of the two I reviewed here.

I am not ready to sing the praises of his stable all together. I do know I had fun with these two girls and would, and will if time and scheduling allow [Annette won't be back until after the 29th but I see from the site that Trishelle is back again], see them again. It really was one of the best sessions I have had in a long while.

I paid my money and the only break I got [a two for one] was because of his making up for a no show. Which was good, but right, of him to do. That's all I am saying and I am only saying it because it is true. No TFH here. Hopefully never will be.

Re: daydreams of nj

Originally posted by loulovesit
Went to see this girl that no longer works for them in May and by the way did not last too long with them because she found out that the girl that she was sharing her room with was just 16..... BEWARE
I think the owners of DD need to check into their girls better. I get the impression they have figured that out and are now doing so.

I would hope they realize that protecting the client, by checking their women out initially and then frequent follow-ups, protects them too AND makes for better business and a more lucrative bottomline.

Opinions please

I can't start a new thread so I'm posting this here.

I had a situation that I want to get opinions on to see if my thinking is off or not. I booked a 2 hour session with Trinity Page of Satin Lace Ladies. She was on a "special rate" of $$ per hour. The special rate was posted on CL as her web site rate is $$.5 "non-negotiable". So I book the session and the session went fine. It was my third session with Trinity and she even called me "her regular". ok, the next day I see a post on CL offering Trinity at $.5 an hour. So now I'm thinking they should have alerted me of the better deal going into effect the next day or offered me the same deal considering that I am a "regular". I ******ed that back to Satin Lace Ladies and there response was "im sorry hon but she wanted me to lower it again because she needed her rent". That's a direct quote.

My thinking is I should be compensated for the extra $ I spent. Is my thinking wrong? I ******ed them back saying the same and told them I would post this situation here to get opinions.

NYJM

Re: Opinions please

Originally posted by nyjetsmets

My thinking is I should be compensated for the extra $ I spent. Is my thinking wrong? I ******ed them back saying the same and told them I would post this situation here to get opinions.

NYJM
Yes your thinking is wrong. She created a special to generate more business, and then created another special to generate even more business because the first special wasn't enough.

Many businesses have sales to generate traffic. Excellerating the savings as the sale goes on is not uncommom. Offering refunds retroactively when prices go down further is not unheard of, but is strickly up to the seller

You took the deal she offered and were happy that you saved $

You obviously enjoy her services, don't let the $ you didn't save spoil it for you.

the price of the day is the price of the day.

Wonder how many guys kick themselves after booking an agency girl for 400, and then see her ad somewhere as an Indie only asking 250.

Dont sweat it, weve all been down that road,

NyJetsMets-

I feel bad for you, but you obviously did not pay attention to a couple of the basic rules of our hobby.

First, upon entering, you should always inspect the premises for a "30 Day Price Matching Guarantee" notice. Any reputable hostess will always have such notice on prominent display in the room where the transaction occurs. Read the fine print carefully. Some hostesses will give you a cash refund, but many will try to tell you it's a credit against your next session. Don't be fooled - demand your cash refund!

Secondly, you must get a receipt. I cannot stress this enough. Do you expect your hostess to remember you 25 days later when you show up and tell her that you have found similar services for a better price? A receipt will prove the price you paid for your last encounter thus allowing you to fully claim your deserved refund.

Keep these rules in mind and frugal hobbying will be yours!

Originally posted by Wowie69
NyJetsMets-

I feel bad for you, but you obviously did not pay attention to a couple of the basic rules of our hobby.

First, upon entering, you should always inspect the premises for a "30 Day Price Matching Guarantee" notice. Any reputable hostess will always have such notice on prominent display in the room where the transaction occurs. Read the fine print carefully. Some hostesses will give you a cash refund, but many will try to tell you it's a credit against your next session. Don't be fooled - demand your cash refund!

Secondly, you must get a receipt. I cannot stress this enough. Do you expect your hostess to remember you 25 days later when you show up and tell her that you have found similar services for a better price? A receipt will prove the price you paid for your last encounter thus allowing you to fully claim your deserved refund.

Keep these rules in mind and frugal hobbying will be yours!
Thats BY FAR the funniest thing I have read in a Looooong time!
rotflmfao!

xoxoxoxox
MexicanaMami

Status
Not open for further replies.