Review: Jessica of SatinLaceLadies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica review # 2

Called Satinlace and set up appointment same day .This was my first time using this agency.Always used jewels in the past but wanted to try another one . Went to the Edison location and went up to he room.Met Jessica and Fallon there. Fallon took my donation then left us alone.jessica was sitting on the bed with a towel over her (hair up). she told me i was only her second client and to my disappointment it showed. She is probally a nice girl but in the wrong business. Very quiet,nervous. i had to be pro-active with everything......no bj..... we were in bed and she was rubbing me and i said i wanted to have s*x and she made me get up to get the cover and put it on too! anyway by then i was going south... no offer of anything to help me along.....didn't finish.....poor session.........i would probally use this agency again but not jessica.......

<Lacy>

Double Super Secret Moderator and UG Shillatrix
Okay I see where this is going. So how about this ANYBODY THAT HAS SEEN JESSICA AND HAD A POOR EXPERIENCE CAN HAVE A FREE BOOKING!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay now I am done.

xoxox
Lacey

Poor Service. Poor Reviews

Wow..some pretty heavy stuff here, but..in all honesty, this is exactly the place to post it. Its totally normal for the reviewer to have second thoughts about posting said review, but, thats perfectly normal. He was totally upfront and honest about it, and Lacy did the right thing by coming forward as she did to defend herself and her agency. Chalk it up as one of lifes experiences no one really wants to have to deal with.

As far as dishonesty, or whatever you want to call it, when it comes to providers profiles, thats just downright dishonest. OK..if a gal gains a few pounds, and doesnt post newer pix, thats one thing, but....Then again, Lacy did the right thing.

You Go Girl!!

Besos y Brazos!!
MexicanaMami

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Great first post (I was actually going to post pretty much the same thing earlier... i.e. that's really how this board should work, but then though it might come off as too self congratulatory (I guess like I just did..... oops)).

PS Isn't it funny that in English it's always "Hugs and Kisses"?

<Lacy>

Thank you MexianMiami for your kind words! So I guess I will be getting a form submission from you Mr. Slinky?? LOL

Thumb up for an agency who cares!

I'm glad to see that there's still agencies that care about getting things right. It's sad that Thrash had such a lousy experience, but all in all I appreciate an outfit that sincerely corrects its mess-ups. However, I'd appreciate even more if such remedies are not needed in the first place. But we all make mistakes. C'est la vie!

Rod, you could've posted your review earlier and the credits (ours and Lacy's) might be going to you! Better be quicker sharing info on UG next time! :)

Since Jessica seems not fit for this line of work, letting her go can only help her in the long run. Nobody should feel bad about this. I hope I'm witnessing the making of another top-notch NJ agency!

...stark contrast to Daydreams of NJ

As some have pointed out, bad service is almost unavoidable but what counts is what is done to remedy the problem.

In the case of daydreams of NJ, UG and CL are replete w/multiple negative reviews of bad service and no shows. How did they respond? Either by ignoring said reviews or posting combative responses on CL.

This is truly in stark contrast to how Satinlaceladies have responded to just 1 (one) negative review.

I dunno if their girls will be able to deliver the promised goods but at least their customer service is very commendable.

Kinda makes you wish that Sears and DMV operated like that.

*SQUEAK!*

My first post...

Thanks for the kudos on my first post! It was just a subject I felt compelled to reply to. Thats what this forum is all about, right?!

I look forward to adding my 2 cents here and there, as well as reading more and educating myself! Personally, I realize it must be tough (awkward, maybe?) for gals to see their OWN negative experiences in print...hey,...Jessica was involved in this whole episode too, and no one has been privvy to HER slant on it, right? LOL..Then again, shes likely just as glad to have it be chalked up to a session best not remembered! Cant say as Ive ever been there myself...most I have seen have been lurkers and not posters. Well, like they say...theres 3 sides to every story...his side, her side and then the truth...take THAT with a grain of salt!!

Ya gotta admit tho, that must have been a pretty bizarre session according to the poster (forgot his name...sorry guy!!, nothing intentional!) If you think about it, if ALL he posted is true, very well could be it was somewhat Intentional on her part? Hmmmm...personally, each and every session with me starts with me still damp from the shower I just got out of! LOL...I think my Greatest fear is NOT being Squeaky Clean...but, thats another can of worms...there are some horror stories about clients who likely hadnt bathed within the last 48 hrs of a session, or at LEAST need some Hygiene Help!! You gals know exactly what I mean!

Hasta Luego...
Besos y Brazos!!
MexicanMami

Originally posted by <Lacy>
Our first review for our agency was on this board about Maria a past provider
Lacey, if Maria who is currently on your website is the one who I think it is, and she is working, I will definitely be in touch.

Slinky Bender

Re: jesscia

Originally posted by fuego
i have a while back i had jessica but i don't understand why are you compliant about. she was the best girl i had. she came to me and she smell good and she perform great.
In the words of the Soup Nazi:

"No free session for you!!!!!!"

Slinky Bender

Re: My first post...

Originally posted by MexicanaMami
Personally, I realize it must be tough (awkward, maybe?) for gals to see their OWN negative experiences in print...hey,...Jessica was involved in this whole episode too, and no one has been privvy to HER slant on it, right?
When this site first started, I noted that it's a lot easier for agency owners to have discussions about bad sessions, etc. with clients than it is for independants to have the same types of discussions. I'll leave it up to the reader to discern the blazing proof of that, which occured right here on this board (it's ok if someone else wants to point it out).

Re: Re: My first post...

Originally posted by slinkybender
When this site first started, I noted that it's a lot easier for agency owners to have discussions about bad sessions, etc. with clients than it is for independants to have the same types of discussions. I'll leave it up to the reader to discern the blazing proof of that, which occured right here on this board (it's ok if someone else wants to point it out).

Hope Im doing this "quote" thing right...

Ummm..maybe someone can point out whatever it is Slinky is referring to? Im missing something here..sorry! :)

Besos y brazos
MexicanMami

<Lacy>

Okay let me clear something up now Jessica HAS BEEN FIRED!! Our webmaster has been having problems with our web server so that is why her pictures are still up so let's stop right there. On another note "fuego" aka Jessica don't even try it. I gave you this review site so you could see your review on the reason I let you go not for you to post fake reviews. There is nothing else left to be said except SPELL CHECK!

xoxox
Lacey

shit still stuck in her ass with the toilet paper stuck to it?

Oh man, that was one of the best reviews I ever read.

I love this place.

After reading stuff like this, how can anyone not love this place.

Dear Friends:

Not often do you see us post on this board since we have no reason to be in the limelight as much as others but we will add our opinion in this situation. First off we believe that satin lace did the right thing as in regards to offering of free booking.

Second although Jessica was fired we believe that every person needs a second chance and perhaps just maybe the provider was having an off day that time. We do not think however that by slamming and bashing a girl that may want to make up for her past mistakes be crucified here as she has been. Also we tend to post alot on Craig's list in the NY section due to the fact that many clients of ours come from this board. This morning we found a post regarding satin lace : enclosed is post:

guys check out SATIN LACE LADIES - m4w

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [*****]anon-36422562@craigslist.org[/*****]
Date: 2004-07-15, 1:17AM EDT

GUYS LISTEN UP , I AM PICKY and SHALLOW and this is my first review or post... you must check out SATIN LACE LADIES it is an absolute must , forget the slimy, unprofessinal, lying, girls from DAY DREAMS NJ and NJ INDYS high prices check out AMBER or the other girls at SATIN LACE LADIES the best service in jersey ... i challenge you to find anything better than what i had on WEDS. fellAs worth the trip from nyc ... I EVEN TIPPED and i am AS CHEAP AS THEY COME .. GOING BACK THIS WEEKEND AND WILL POST ANOTHER REVIEW .... good or bad

this is in or around NEW JERSEY
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

To our surprise it mentions us as being high priced and so forth . We have at times some drawbacks but we have very good service and we charge more so that we can give clients variety of other girls coming to visit. We were saddened by this post being that we saw it as a self post and to be honest Satin Lace and NJ Indy's and Daydreams should not be put in the same category or should self postings be done at any time .

Anyways to make a long story short this thread was a review and it turned into a gossip frenzy. He said she said I mean just get on with it and look to better things. I mean why dwell and be gossiping back and forth. This is a hobby that should be respected and make informative posts. We wish Jessica well and hope she can get her act together. At times people need a second chance so why is it different in this case? Just our opinion.. Not trying to slam anyone just tell you how things look from a different point of view.

You are right Lou this thread belongs in the coliseum.

Kisses,

Indy Girls

Oh..OK...

Originally posted by NJ Independents
Dear Friends:

Not often do you see us post on this board since we have no reason to be in the limelight as much as others but we will add our opinion in this situation. First off we believe that satin lace did the right thing as in regards to offering of free booking.

So, This is "The Limelight"? C¨mon...cant you do better that "quoting" from OF ALL places CL? Sorry, just couldnt resist!

Yeah, I agree wholeheartedly that Jessica could very well have had a VERY bad day; but certainly no excuse IF said comments are true..and I dont think anyone here doesnt believe them. Having been in this arena for more time than Id care to admit to, this would have been the Ultimate occasion for Jessica to have the appt either rescheduled or given to another of the girls. We have all read some funky reviews...also a lot of spiteful mistruths from guys who just felt slighted for whatever reason. You know the deal..we all do. Apparently (and sadly so..) this was one of those OMG situations. Not a good thing for anyone.

Lets just all hope that Jessica will go on to better things for herself. Apparently This just wasnt "for her"..be it that DAY in particular or inits entirety. S**t happens. Life goes on. NEXT....
LOLOL! :)

This stuff truly shouldnt be taken so seriously folks!!

Ay Papi!
Muchos besos y mas!
MexicanMami

Status
Not open for further replies.