Review: Hicksville - Lily - 135 Woodbury Rd. (Barclay)

With all due respect does it really matter? Who gives a shit if she's married, if she lies, if she smokes dope.....all that matters is what she does with you on the table.
That is actually a more complicated question than you realize. It goes back to what is your goal in an AMP. Most just want the most mileage for the least effort and dough. For me, I find in some cases, you can convert the girl to the darkside with alot of work, and she make do it only for you or maybe a very select few or maybe just one person. Why? That girl in my mind is less likely to carry STDs if her activity is extremely limited as opposted to Lily (I am not saying she has STDS). Also it is nice when the girl is happy to see you and her Asian culture takes over and tries very hard to please you. I have had some great sessions, but takes lots of work to pull off, but for me it is worth it in the end. I doubt Sasha falls into that category.

Ting use to give me differnt kinds of massages (facials and accupressure points on the face and neck) that was different and she tried hard to please. I was never interested in expanding Tings HE menu. This was not open to the average customer and she was trained in China a variety of techniques. She claimed she nevers does this in general but for me have a border line high pressure day, it was a good way to start the session.

I have posted many times before, Leah (Nico fame) gave the full menu other than greek. I have not heard anyone else come close. It was some of the best times. The sessions were hot and took alot of time to pursue.

Some of the ladies will give you extra time. Some have actually given me back my tip. Some become very affectionate. Some actually consider you their friend. Some have tried to take the relationship off premise. And some time I think the relationship is at a certain state to find out that I was completely delusional. LOL But it is all fun.

But if you are BSing each other, the above usually isnt going to happen. If I gain a certain level of trust, usually good things happen from there. It helps alot of the girl is relativley new to the business which Sasha is not.

There is a big difference when arriving to an AMP and you are groping a stranger who is just trying to get you out as fast as you can and extract as big a tip as possible versus someone who enjoys your company and loves to please you. The latter is possible, just takes work and has a limited life span.

The reviews disappeared. It was a thread posting in the NY section of Middle Atlantic. It had some type of generic title. Unless I was hallucinating, you started it. It mentioned a piano sign on the door of the place in Huntington and that is was on Jericho either east or west of 110, and that there were two girls there, both nice but strictly HE only.

There were several replies to the initiating post. It lasted one day only. Someone thought twice about it and it was removed. Sometimes its a big disadvantage to spill the beans.
My posts are still there - do a search of "piano" and user name of GENIUS and you will find my posts - this was quite a while ago.

That is actually a more complicated question than you realize. It goes back to what is your goal in an AMP.
Bingo!! And there lies the rub.
For me, I find in some cases, you can convert the girl to the darkside with alot of work, and she make do it only for you or maybe a very select few or maybe just one person.
I just don't have the time, tenacity, or desire to invest in this shit. AMPs are toll booths to me. I get exactly what I want. Besides I don't fuck AMP girls. But that's me. Others may see it differently, as do you. When I want real face time with a lady, it's spent with certain women in my life. An AMP is something I do on my way to something else, just a simple diversion.

Helen???

Was the Helen at 277 the same Helen that was with Lily at 135 Woodbury? I saw her a lot at 135. Then one day, Lily said she was gone - that she got married to a customer. Was she at 277 after that? I can't believe my Lily would lie to me!!!

i dont think Lily lied to you.

Helen worked at both places...sometime last year.....Sasha of 277 went back to China for a couple of months, and Helen filled in for her for a brief period. When Sasha returned, Helen left the business and has not been heard of since.

hence my post above....i was wondering if their were any recent Helen sightings,,,the premise being that these girls always run out of money and at some point...return to work.

so back to original question....has anyone seen Helen recently??

Last edited:
Ok just to clear thing up before everyone gets confused, Helen worked at 277 and why anyone is even talking about her in this thread I have no idea. Jenny was the girl who works with Lilly. Same service, she expects a little more money as well but she is rarely there anymore but her name was Jenny for sure and not Helen.

their are many helens in the amps...so its easy to mistake one for the other.

however, the one i am refering to is quite attractive!

if you have met her...you will know exactly who i am referring to.