Review: Hicksville - Lily - 135 Woodbury Rd. (Barclay)

I might have been the guy at the door.

This was twice now that I tried to go see Lily at around 6-6:30 in a 2 week time frame. Each time I got only silence after ringing the bell. Does anyone know if she changed her times? The last time I was there we stayed until about 8:30 so....

This was twice now that I tried to go see Lily at around 6-6:30 in a 2 week time frame. Each time I got only silence after ringing the bell. Does anyone know if she changed her times? The last time I was there we stayed until about 8:30 so....
She was there (at least her blue car was) Sunday around 6:30.

Last edited:
She's still up and running

I saw her today. She sometimes takes a Monday off. It's always best to call, but sometimes she doesn't answer if she's in the middle of things.

i have to get back down there sometime. I've seen her 3 times, each time went all the way, all over the room, etc. Maybe spent no more than a bill each time as well....I use it as a last resort deal if Im around the area and feel like getting some lol.

Lily

I saw her Saturday morning. She was good as usual. Asked where I had been, other AMP places? I said of course "no". Got some FS and out the door. She must have been horny cause she loved it. 60 total damage.

You can always count on genius to add some humor to this board. BTW genius I saw your new thread about a place in Huntington and another place on the South Shore but it only lasted here for 24 hours. That was weird (it's disappearance)
Last time I did a review about a place in Huntington was I think about 2 years ago. Can you explain - was did the reviews you saw disappear or did the places? Also what place on the South Shore?

How many of you dudes are bald? Sasha always laughs when I see her because I have such a thick, full amount of hair on my dome!! She said most of the guys have no hair on their head..........and probably can't find a girlfriend so they go to see her.......

BTW-- How desperate are you guys to be porking Lily? Good God....I would stroke my own before I would let Grandma do it.....Oh well, to each his own.

new place south shore

Last time I did a review about a place in Huntington was I think about 2 years ago. Can you explain - was did the reviews you saw disappear or did the places? Also what place on the South Shore?

was did ....what? did you write this when you were sleeping? Your last response had such a

prodigious vocabulary I thought you were a lawyer ! Now your words don't make sense...please elaborate for the nincompoops amongst us..

How many of you dudes are bald? Sasha always laughs when I see her because I have such a thick, full amount of hair on my dome!! She said most of the guys have no hair on their head..........and probably can't find a girlfriend so they go to see her.......

BTW-- How desperate are you guys to be porking Lily? Good God....I would stroke my own before I would let Grandma do it.....Oh well, to each his own.
Did Sasha really say that about bald guys (for the record, I have a full head of hair..LOL)?
Last time I was with her, she was complaining she couldnt get a boyfriend. Last one found out about her being a massage girl. No asian man will touch her.

If she did not have the implants, is she really much better than a 5 by AMP standards? She is hardly in position to judge. On the street, she wouldnt get a second look from most Chinese men except for her chest size.

hate to bust your bubble..but I believe Sasha is married and over 40.

a little bunny told me this...and my bunny has a very good nose !!!

lol.
Ok lets take this at face value. She then made up an whole upprompted story. I have only mate two massage girls to tell me the truth about their age. Ting,who I had great relationship with, told me an age 8 years younger. I dont even think these women think that is lying.

Sasha being married, well that one is tought to swallow. What kind of husband allows the wife do happy endings? IF he is asian, you have the losing face thing going. I guess she must have told you the truth.

I know this is the wrong forum, but are you talking about the one from 277 ?

Last edited:
1. my little bunny is NOT Sasha.

2. perhaps she also lies about her job ( and the money she makes) ...she simply works in a nail salon ?

3. lastly, perhpas her relationship is on the rocks and is in fact looking?

4. just some thoughts here accnts...my guess is my source is 99 percent reliable.

2. perhaps she also lies about her job ( and the money she makes) ...she simply works in a nail salon ?

4. just some thoughts here accnts...my guess is my source is 99 percent reliable.
IF you say it is 99% reliable, it is good enough for me. I hate the lying part, and the last time I did lie (which I hate doing), it blew up in my face with Nico. It isnt worth the effort any more. That doesnt answer all their questions.

I with this could be like any other business relationship relationship based upon commerce. I have friends that I do business with. I have made genuine friendships with some of these women, but the actual truth telling is rare. And the guys BS so much, that I guess everything is fair play.

With all due respect does it really matter? Who gives a shit if she's married, if she lies, if she smokes dope.....all that matters is what she does with you on the table.

The reviews disappeared. It was a thread posting in the NY section of Middle Atlantic. It had some type of generic title. Unless I was hallucinating, you started it. It mentioned a piano sign on the door of the place in Huntington and that is was on Jericho either east or west of 110, and that there were two girls there, both nice but strictly HE only.

There were several replies to the initiating post. It lasted one day only. Someone thought twice about it and it was removed. Sometimes its a big disadvantage to spill the beans.

Last edited:
If the threads are past a certain date you have to adjust the thread dates that show up.

Make the change in the Default Thread Cut Off option on your user setting.