REV: Fuji

Thanks, drath. But the Lord himself has ackowledged that his posts should be taken with a grain of salt. I intentionally eliminated the reference to "shill" in the post I quoted above. So LT has let us know that his posts are, let' say, touched with exaggeration, but there are a few others who have not said so - why? - they do not follow the form of LT? I don't know - but I do not trust. Peace out (as you say, drath) to all.

Because they want to maintain an air of credibility. This way more naive mongers will patronize the place they're shilling for, and they'll continue to receive extras from ownership
I agree with your lack of trust - going so far as to accuse of shilling and receiving extras I choose not to do although I understand the reasonableness of your opinion in the circmstances.

Young Ada

I decided to give this place another chance, despite the fact that things have not been real good as of late. Crack mama brought out a young, cute Chinese girl named Ada (where did they get THAT name from?). Probably late 20's, slim, definately prettier face than most I've seen here before. English wasn't great, but not the worst either. Told me she's from HK, been here in US about 2 months (sure)

Anyway , she was friendly enough, but the service didn't match up to her looks. First off, she didn't want to get into the shower with me (never a good sign). She did do a nice soft touch massage to start out, but when I started reaching for her pussy, she kept backing away. I gave her a nice massage to loosen her up a little, but still no touch pussy. Finally, I was tired of playing games, had her get naked, and got my tongue on her generous-sized nipples. She gave me CBJ, afterwards I fucked her with the usual triple play: CG, mish, and doggie. She finally started responding after about 10 min of penetration, then grabbed my ass tightly and let out a gasp, which seemed like a real O. I blew my load into the cover, and we both lay there recovering . Then she got up, cleaned me, took a shower, and came back with a towel for me. We chatted a little bit about China, I made her laugh with my brutal Chinese pronunciation, then she said she had to go. All in all, nice girl, but just a little too restrained for my tastes

Looks 8
Service 6
Damages house + $

Young K-girl at Fuji now

Not to sound like a shill, but I had a good experience recently with Pink, a young modelesque K-girl who took it up the ass for 150. I called to make appt to see her again, but mama said she's not working today, come tomorrow morning she'll be back. I've got my lube warmed up and ready to go...

Crazy mamasan called me to say come see Jennifer. I asked her if it was "tall Jennifer" who I had seen many times before but had not been at Fuji for a while. She told me it was tall Jennifer so I went over to see her again. True to form, mama brings out another Jennifer, not as tall, but still passable. She was early 30's, about 5'7'', slim, nice body, pale skin, friendly despite limited English. First day there. Service was actually quite good. She was very responsive and affectionate. Started with mutual shower, then moved over to the table for lots of groping, BBBJ, DATY, and ass fingering. I had her lubed up pretty good, and attemtpted Greek, but she was gunshy so I didn't force it. To finish,I pumped her in doggie for almost 10 minutes, and she took it all like a trooper. All in all, nice girl, with better service than most. Would definately repeat; this place is very hit and miss, so it's worth jumping on rare opportunities

Recommend seeing her sooner rather than later. She said she'll only be there for a week

Awful!

This was my 5th visit and every one gets worse. My first visit was great - shower play, nice massage, bbbjcim, the whole ball of wax.

Yesterday I stopped by and got Kiki. Terrible session. After negotiating for a bbbj, she tried to cover me up. I took the cover off and had her start bb as agreed. As soon as I shot she pulled away and screamed "you came in my mouth!" Well DUH! She then ran to the sink spitting and chugging Listerine. It was sort of funny but not really what I wanted.

I'm not going back. Too bad, too, since bbbj is getting harder to find.

This was my 5th visit and every one gets worse. My first visit was great - shower play, nice massage, bbbjcim, the whole ball of wax.

Yesterday I stopped by and got Kiki. Terrible session. After negotiating for a bbbj, she tried to cover me up. I took the cover off and had her start bb as agreed. As soon as I shot she pulled away and screamed "you came in my mouth!" Well DUH! She then ran to the sink spitting and chugging Listerine. It was sort of funny but not really what I wanted.

I'm not going back. Too bad, too, since bbbj is getting harder to find.
Sorry about your experience, chief, but this place is the epitome of YMMV, and sometimes even with the SAME girl. I've seen Kiki in the past, and was able to get BBBJ without much difficulty, but I didn't finish in her mouth. She did accomodate me through the back door, however. Maybe she's experiencing burnout lately..

I went last week (for the first time) at about 11am. The place with the large pool looked massive. The rooms are very spacious as well.

Got someone who said their name was Apple. Spoke minimal english. Pulled her into the shower with me. Asked for bbbj and she said 2. I refused and offered 1 for fs which she took. She got pretty lazy 3-5 minutes into it.

Gave me a lazy massage afterwards.

Definitely would go back but not for her.

I went last week (for the first time) at about 11am. The place with the large pool looked massive. The rooms are very spacious as well.

Got someone who said their name was Apple. Spoke minimal english. Pulled her into the shower with me. Asked for bbbj and she said 2. I refused and offered 1 for fs which she took. She got pretty lazy 3-5 minutes into it.

Gave me a lazy massage afterwards.

Definitely would go back but not for her.
She asked for $$? They are really getting greedy. Fortunately you didn't give in, but judging from your description, she wasn't even worth $..

Went there after work. Called the number from page 1 and finally got through. Spoke Mando with crackhead-san. Got an appointment for half hour later. Get there and get buzzed in. I was thinking, "Nice rest., maybe I'll stop in afterwards." Up the rickety elevator and mamsan's there to greet me. She looks like 80 lbs soaking wet. Asked if I was there before, told her I was there a long time ago. BSing all the way. Sweet-talked her, complimented her on her new haircut... etc. All the time speaking Mando.

She shows me to a room and I ask her who I'm getting. She just smiles and walks out and comes back in with towels. Asks me if I wanted a TS, steam, sauna or shower. Opted for shower. I'm still asking who I'm getting. She smiles, blank look. She goes out again. So I shower and wait in room. And I wait and wait and wait. I was making a rookie move by waiting for some time. Should have gone out after 5 min.

I said "F" it and got dressed and went to the front desk to get my money back. Saw some girls walking about so I know they were free. I was getting steamed and one girl was calling for mama to come out to the desk. After a while, she shows up and asks me if I enjoyed myself. Enjoyed myself?!?!?!?!?! I didn't see a girl yet!!! I know this is a place of business so I kept my cool and told her I haven't seen anyone yet. She was like no? "OMG!!! I'm so sorry!!!" She said her daughter came by and she was distracted by talking with her. I saw her daughter, she's hot! Daughter gave me a smile and an all-knowing look. I smiled back and gave her a I want to eat you up look. I think daughter blushed...

Anyway, back to the situation. I was slightly cooled off by daughter when she calls from behind the curtain a girl about 25. Her name is the same as Paris Hilton's BFF from that show. Tall, about 5'7". Cute face. Nice body, B cups. Wearing a red two piece deal. Has a tramp stamp on lower back. I gave her the once-over and said she'll do. Mamasan is still apologizing for making me wait, hitting herself on the head. We walk to another room and I'm patting and stroking her butt like I knew her from way back. We get into the new room and I ask her to join me. She declines saying someting about her hair just got done. A previous poster said it was a bad sign if she doesn't go in with you. I was like, "Oh great, now this BS starts." She said she'll be right back with towels. I shower again.

She comes back and dires me off paying special attention where it counts. I'm thinking, "Not so bad after all." I read from another poster to just lie down on my back to show my intentions. She asks me to turn over for a massage, I say sternly, "No massage, I want to play." She gets the point and takes off her clothes. Nicely trimmed and very nice nipples. Body had just the right amount of softness to it to be enjoyable. No hard corners orangles. She starts with a chest massage and I reach for her. Wetness greets me. She give me better access and starts massaging the important part of me.

Things are getting heated so I tell her, "Lay on your back, I'm hungry." Her eyes lit up! She jumps on the table and spreads wide. I jump right in for some DATY. OMG! She smelled so fresh and tasted so sweet! Had to have been some kind of mint-flavored gel. I didn'ty care, I went to town. I ate like she was a med-rare steak! Had her moaning and groaning until she told me to stop. Said she came so many times. Yeah right...

She gets me on my back again and goes for a CBJ. I'm still feeling her up. I try to insert a finger but she balks my attempts. I was like, "Shit, now I'm gonna go through this BS." A few minutes of CBJ with me rubbing from the outside, I tell her I want to taste her again. She said, "No, I can't take your tongue anymore, you're too good!" Her words, not mine.

Anyway, I'm standing straight up so up she jumps and we're in cowgirl for a while. Switch to mish. Now I'm really getting into it and we're both sweating up a storm. Sidenote: Did you guys know the tables are sturdily made but not bolted to the floor? So there we are, me going at it and moving us towards the wall. I release just as her head touches the wall. If I had gone further, I might have given her a concussion! LOL!

Clean up afterwards. We move the table back to its original position. She says, "You're so strong!" Yeah right!... Jump into the shower again. I'm loving the after shower! I give her a hundy. No discussion about donation beforehand but I followed the suggested donation from previous posts for the services given. She gave me a big hug and kissed my cheek while squeezing my other cheeks. I'll definately come back again. But not wait so long! LOL!!!
Face: 7
Body: 8
Enthusiasm: 8
80H+100D
**Sorry for the extralong entry.**

Last edited:
Listen.. I am a monger brother so i am passing this WARNING along. There is Fuji thread on another board and a monger just caught gonorrhea from getting a bbbj from CiCi. I would never post a warning if i didnt feel it was legit, the monger brought it home and gave it to his wife. Getting the clap from a bbbj isnt common but it is very possible and he would have no reason to lie. If the mods want i can cut and paste it from the other board.

You have been warned. Avoid CiCi she has clap in her throat.

Lord Trident

Known Shill, beware posts may have been compenstae
Interestingly those same shills haven't been saying anything lately about Fuji. I have a feeling they have somehow soured on this place, and may actually be the source of the smear campaign. They're now shilling for an RMP
I'm glad you are into hand me downs. Do what you can to resurrect the ashes of the fallen.

I sort of have an idea what's going on here but it's none of my business. You guys can argue all you want. I've had the best session in my AMP career so far and I'm gonna keep going to Fuji. If the rumors are true, thanks to skudd for bringing it to our attention. I'll stay away from Cici.

Last edited:

Lord Trident

Known Shill, beware posts may have been compenstae
Crack mama has told (not asked) me to write reviews more than once. Good thing she doesn't know how well she's portrayed in these posts. I'm sure she'd be flattered..
@ricehandler, seems like you took the call and agreed

"New girl here. You take. Write good review"
@ricehandler, your boss is calling

Paid a return visit here after not going for a while; after looking over the current merchandise, it looks like I won't be back again real soon either.. Too bad, this place used to be a great deal.
@ricehandler, I and all other shills know when to say when.

pegulicious - a new term has just be coined.
Hahahaha. Superb.
Great to be me

This is where I differ from you guys...
I really am going to the movies so I won't swing by but if she cold calls you to come down and see anal queens, this is what you do

Crackhead: You come now, see young pegulicious girls
You Guys: Ok Miss Fuji aka Crackhead, I'll be there
15 minutes later
You Guys: Hi, mamasan called me to see 3 pegulicious ladies
Girl behind Desk: I don't understand
You Guys: I was busy making money and I was called by Miss Skeletor to come down and see 3 asian anal queens.
Girl behind Desk: I don't understand
You Guys: Listen cut the crap, y know that every broad here is taking wood for a living, but these three take it in the pegu. So line them up and let's get the show on the road.
Girl behind Desk: Let me call boss
Meanwhile Rebbe Moishe walks by with a blond in tow, it's a con, ignore him.
Girl behind Desk: Oh I know, you want girl with no shame
You Guys: No shame, No honor, No sense of smell, it's all the same.
-Out walks three off the boat ladies with their legs in parenthesis, and now you know why they are called anal queens, go figure.
And then I closed the book on this part of my life.

Trident Knight Public Service Announcement
It saddens me to read how my beloved 1st House of The Trident has fallen. This was my first House that I certified and it is the one that is closest to my heart. Times are tough, customers are tough, life is tough. But I guess it's time for an intervention, if I can't raise their standards than I will remove my certification.
Here is a summary of my conversation with the head Mistress:

Canti: WTF have you done to my Temple
Crackhead: Me do nothing
Canti: That's right, you do nothing
Crackhead: I'm so tired
Canti: 1st I want you to get off the pipe, then I want you to start getting the girls to suck or fuck more pipe
Crackhead: Girl know how boom boom
Canti: My temple is just not about boom boom, My Temple is about a girl scaring me because she wants me to hump like a mad man and she laughs at me. My Temple is about a giant Asians having me fuck her, suck her and double thumb her. My Temple is about skanky over age asians sucking me dry three times in a row. My temple is about fucking doggie style and slamming the girls head into the wall and she doesn't even break my rhythm. My Temple is about owners who take one for the team, even if it hurts her pegu for a few days. Understand, if these guys want bboom boom they can go to the young fuck dolls. Our customers want their asses licked and dfk right after, Trust me they don't know better. So let's get my House in order or you'll be back whoring in Flushing.

As for the rest of you pansy ass mongers. You think I to write stories of my exploits and then read where you guys can't get laid in a whorehouse. Let's get real. There should never be a naked hand job at my Temple. They fuck, suck and DFK after rimming you. So who is to blame, you, yeah you in the trench coat, yeah you the guy that left his balls in his wife's purse. YOU DON'T MONGER TO BE A PANSY, YOU MONGER TO GET YOUR ROCKS OFF AND HAVE A GOOD TIME.
Now get back in there and get your shit taken cared of.

This has been a Trident Knights Service Announcement. Trident Knights is a subsidiary of Rebbe Moishe's mission to eradicate pansy's and Liberals.

Last edited:
@ Lord Trident... i will say it again, you are a really funny dude. No, i mean seriously. I think i spit my coffee out of my nose once after reading about your shit.