REV: Fuji

New girl, Jennifer # 3, started yesterday.
No. 1 is Amazon (departed)
No. 2 is one week old and reviewed already by Korn, his review is precise, no contradictions

First impression, No. 3 (chinese) has somewhat “round eyes” so she must have some Caucasian. I’d say early thirties, 5'-6" with C’s. Tattoo on right shoulder.

No hesitation on the onset, immediately strips down to bra and panties. Primitive massage skill, starts out wimpy, but as she goes, it gets hard-hitting. Whack ! Punch, WOW and whack again.
Then washes her hands and its all fun. Playful and attentive. She will control situation unless you take direction. Its CBJ (because she put on sad face), then on to CFS. All in all, OK nothing to write home to your wife about, but seems she will survive, her character fits in. One more thing, forget about speaking Engrish.
As it turns out, I saw this latest Jenn today and my impression was mixed. Agree she looks like she may have some whitey in her genes, but she's certainly Chinese otherwise. English was terrible, worse than the usual suspects who pass through this place. Her body was decent, nice boobs and ass, smooth young skin. Face looked OK from a distance, not so great close up. Weird looking mouth. She was pretty friendly, but seemed a little hyper. Uppers?

Like Pete said, you have to take the lead with this chick. I usually do this anyway, and she pretty much did everything I wanted. I didn't opt for BBBJ; something about that mouth scared me off. But I did get in some DATY, and finished her off in doggie. She really took a pounding there; I shoved a finger in her ass, and she didn't protest a bit. Don't know if she came, but sure made a lot of noise. Someone actually knocked on the door briefly, maybe to make sure everything was OK. We chatted (clumsily) a little afterwards. Seems she used to work at a Flushing K-TV before this current stint at Fujiland

Overall, she was OK, but wouldn't rush back to see her again

The new New Jennifer

I guess i ended up with Jennifer #3. It appears the one that Korn originally saw is now Jessica. I missed her somehow, but will try to squeeze her in. She sounds like a winner. I'd like to start this review out by giving props to Korn for acting like a true monger. If you run the sessions, like he does, you'll get what you want. the old jennifer wasn't available, he took the new Jennifer & ran with it. At this place, if you don't ask, you may not recieve. But if you ask, the gates to heaven will likely open up. On to my review now.

As Korn stated, she looks better from far away. Her teeth are kinda messed up, but make no mistakes, she is all about fun. She glopped some KY jelly on my ass, then licked it off without a thought. When I poured some on her ass, before attempting Greek (no go this time)she rammed a couple fingers in her. She followed that up by sliding some fingers in her twat also. I pounded her doggie & blew a large load as she screamed at the top of her lungs. I really wish i could figure out the pics here, i have several of her fingering her asshole that i posted on another site. They're classics. She's not a beauty queen, but a real wild time.

She glopped some KY jelly on my ass, then licked it off without a thought.
Ok, fine. But why? Just to eat the stuff? You don"t need the KY for a rimming. That is the most unbelievable statement about this place I have read - and I have read many.

Please buckeye - you being a a psoter who frequently posts about going to Fuji, tell me what the hell that was about. Thanks.

I guess i ended up with Jennifer #3. It appears the one that Korn originally saw is now Jessica. I missed her somehow, but will try to squeeze her in. She sounds like a winner. I'd like to start this review out by giving props to Korn for acting like a true monger. If you run the sessions, like he does, you'll get what you want. the old jennifer wasn't available, he took the new Jennifer & ran with it. At this place, if you don't ask, you may not recieve. But if you ask, the gates to heaven will likely open up. On to my review now.

As Korn stated, she looks better from far away. Her teeth are kinda messed up, but make no mistakes, she is all about fun. She glopped some KY jelly on my ass, then licked it off without a thought. When I poured some on her ass, before attempting Greek (no go this time)she rammed a couple fingers in her. She followed that up by sliding some fingers in her twat also. I pounded her doggie & blew a large load as she screamed at the top of her lungs. I really wish i could figure out the pics here, i have several of her fingering her asshole that i posted on another site. They're classics. She's not a beauty queen, but a real wild time.
Buckeye, wish I could see those pics. I'm sure I could recognize that ass since I had a great view while pounding her in doggie. You got the max out of her for sure. I also thought she was pretty playful, maybe even a little wacky. No matter though; she definately aims to please if you point her in the right direction. For me, the service was OK, but her face left a bit to be desired. That's the only fly in the ointment (or the K-Y!)..

Ok, fine. But why? Just to eat the stuff? You don"t need the KY for a rimming. That is the most unbelievable statement about this place I have read - and I have read many.

Please buckeye - you being a a psoter who frequently posts about going to Fuji, tell me what the hell that was about. Thanks.
Sorry, I guess I forgot that part. I believe she was gonna try to take my temperature. Fuck that, I said, Keep your hands where I can see them. She then proceeded to lick me clean . Trust me, I was amazed also. Some of the FOB's are amazing.

Korn- she had a big tat of a bird on her right shoulder blade. Her ass also had a mole at the top of it. The face was better from 20 feet away, but she was a real trooper. I was upset that I didn't get Jessica. Did she have huge pussy lips?

Korn- she had a big tat of a bird on her right shoulder blade. Her ass also had a mole at the top of it. The face was better from 20 feet away, but she was a real trooper. I was upset that I didn't get Jessica. Did she have huge pussy lips?
Buckeye, I remember seeing that little growth over her ass; hope it was just a mole and not something else..

Jessica was more laid back than this chick; and much more "Chinese"-looking facially. Body was a little on the chunky side. Pussy lips were pretty normal in size as I remember (well let's just say they weren't engulfing my face). She said she may not be there too long, so you should check if she's still around

French KiKi-Asian with the Latina Ass

Since my ATF's Amazon & Keiko having recently departed (sob, sniff,sniff), I needed to find a new go to at My Shanghai brothel. On my last visit where I deposited a large load deep in Keiko's ass, she introduced me to French Kiki. I gave her a pat on the ass and was shocked at the softness & squeezability of it. I was astounded. Needless to say it made a lasting impression on me. I've been tied up at work recently & haven't made it to Fuckfest 54 recently, but I needed French Kiki. When I showed showed up today, she gave me a big hug & said she remembered me & missed me (Uh, yeah, sure she did *). She looked familiar and I couldn't place it, until it finally hit me. She looked like Lisa Ling or one of those chicks that N. Korea held captive for several weeks until Slick Willy had em released. And I'm sure they RELEASED him too. Anyway, I showered and had her jump in with me. We started to DFK as she gave me a thorough washing and I reciprocated. After toweling off, I told her that I don't need the massage, just to put my hands on Pegu. She playfully giggled and started to pose for me on the table, sticking her round ass in the air. I felt like I was @ the Cabaret. She has a nice natural bush, not too hairy, but perfect. Her hips are coke bottle shaped and Did I say she had Nice ASS? I asked her to rub her clit for me & talk dirty to me in French. She followed my directions to a T, but I couldn't understand what the Fuck she was saying with her Chinese accent. She finished herself off (* see previous parentheses) and rolled over at the edge of the bed and started with a wet slow BBBJ from a doggie position. Her ass gyrated in the air as I softly smacked it & watched it reverberate. She was pumping away, mouth & hand simultaneously as I let a nice creamy load fly into her soft mouth. She took it all in & sucked it all out before depositing my love juice onto the floor. She rinsed with the some mouthwash, came back & gave me a 10 minute soft massage. She got me so worked up during the session that I wasn't able to go thru my usual repetoire of taking her temperature,etc. I gave her $ for her effort and was on my way. I can't wait to hit that from behind next time. I'd like to give a shout out to Slick Willy for getting her outta the Pyongyang Penitentiary. Now this is something that us constituents can truely appreciate.

I'll never understand how I'm the only one bothered by the posts alternating between DFK and asian/bbbj .

Oy.
If you can't tell, I'm somewhat of a disgusting pig, Mr. Holier than Thou. The second you touch the door handle in an AMP, you're exposed to more germs than you'll find in an emergency room @ a hospital.

What happened?

Paid a return visit here after not going for a while; after looking over the current merchandise, it looks like I won't be back again real soon either. Saw a couple of new faces (not great) and some retreads from earlier this year. It was the first time I actually walked, but I just wasn't thrilled with the choices. Too bad, this place used to be a great deal. Think I'll be heading downtown to E**n from now on

Lord Trident

Known Shill, beware posts may have been compenstae
Trident Knight Public Service Anouncement

It saddens me to read how my beloved 1st House of The Trident has fallen. This was my first House that I certified and it is the one that is closest to my heart. Times are tough, customers are tough, life is tough. But I guess it's time for an intervention, if I can't raise their standards than I will remove my certification.
Here is a summary of my conversation with the head Mistress:

Canti: WTF have you done to my Temple
Crackhead: Me do nothing
Canti: That's right, you do nothing
Crackhead: I'm so tired
Canti: 1st I want you to get off the pipe, then I want you to start getting the girls to suck or fuck more pipe
Crackhead: Girl know how boom boom
Canti: My temple is just not about boom boom, My Temple is about a girl scaring me because she wants me to hump like a mad man and she laughs at me. My Temple is about a giant Asians having me fuck her, suck her and double thumb her. My Temple is about skanky over age asians sucking me dry three times in a row. My temple is about fucking doggie style and slamming the girls head into the wall and she doesn't even break my rhythm. My Temple is about owners who take one for the team, even if it hurts her pegu for a few days. Understand, if these guys want bboom boom they can go to the young fuck dolls. Our customers want their asses licked and dfk right after, Trust me they don't know better. So let's get my House in order or you'll be back whoring in Flushing.

As for the rest of you pansy ass mongers. You think I to write stories of my exploits and then read where you guys can't get laid in a whorehouse. Let's get real. There should never be a naked hand job at my Temple. They fuck, suck and DFK after rimming you. So who is to blame, you, yeah you in the trench coat, yeah you the guy that left his balls in his wife's purse. YOU DON'T MONGER TO BE A PANSY, YOU MONGER TO GET YOUR ROCKS OFF AND HAVE A GOOD TIME.
Now get back in there and get your shit taken cared of.

This has been a Trident Knights Service Announcement. Trident Knights is a subsidiary of Rebbe Moishe's mission to eradicate pansy's and Liberals.

Canti: My temple is just not about boom boom, My Temple is about a girl scaring me because she wants me to hump like a mad man and she laughs at me. My Temple is about a giant Asians having me fuck her, suck her and double thumb her. My Temple is about skanky over age asians sucking me dry three times in a row. My temple is about fucking doggie style and slamming the girls head into the wall and she doesn't even break my rhythm. My Temple is about owners who take one for the team, even if it hurts her pegu for a few days. Understand, if these guys want bboom boom they can go to the young fuck dolls. Our customers want their asses licked and dfk right after, Trust me they don't know better. So let's get my House in order or you'll be back whoring in Flushing.
And she said . . . ?????

Lord Trident

Known Shill, beware posts may have been compenstae
Crack mama has told (not asked) me to write reviews more than once. Good thing she doesn't know how well she's portrayed in these posts. I'm sure she'd be flattered..
hey we call them as we see them. i was called and told there are three anal queens in today. i can't go because im taking a contigent of pansies to see Expendables.

And I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell

hey we call them as we see them. i was called and told there are three anal queens in today.
Not to doubt this, but direct confirmation would be needed before I'd believe anything crack mama would say. In her desperation to keep business going, she will say whatever it takes to bring the suckers in. In the past, I would have taken the bait, but I'll leave it to one of the more intrepid to sniff this one out

Our customers want their asses licked and dfk right after, Trust me they don't know better.
LOL SO RIGHT.

I am one of them.

I swear Jessica was licking so far up my ass my lower intestine was tingling couple weeks ago.

I think crack mama try to called me also this week also to tell me 3 new beautiful 22 year old is here this week.