REV: Fuji

240 W 54th Street, right off B'way 212-713-0088

Didn't see anything here, saw some reviews on other sites, so I thought I'd see what was up. Close to my new office, so I figure why not?

One of the nicest spas I've been to, visually. Call for appt, get Candy a thin, ok looking Asian. Go by this huge built in pool, right to room (no locker room, but plenty of saunas, steam, each room has its own standup shower). Ask for table shower. very nice, attention paid to the important parts.

Needed a strong massage and she gave a good one. Allowed some roaming...on the flip, she gives the universal HJ motion and I say "clothes off?"..She tells me 60 for nude and HJ and I say 50. She says ok. Horrible body (for me, just no tits whatsoever), but allows tit (such as they are) sucking, crotch and ass groping and gave a very nice release. Take a shower, get dress and realize I only have 20's. So I had to give her 60. I may be there alot.

Recommended.

Horrible body? Just small rack? Or also scars, stretch marks, blotchy skin, broken nose etc? Eva Longoria has small breasts but I wouldn't refer to her body as horrible. Please shed a little light on this subject.

i'm surprised this place has so few reviews. everything is on the menu, i didn't partake, but it was offered.
went there at night, told mamasan it was my first visit, got an okay-looking girl in her 20's, standup shower in the room, average massage, nude hj, finger banging a sopping wet snatch which led to her asking me twice if i was sure i didn't want everything.
because i went during primetime, i only had two girls to choose from, my girl had an average face with a decent body, but they probably have a much better selection during off peak hours. The place is clean and huge.
80 for the hour

Horrible body? Just small rack? Or also scars, stretch marks, blotchy skin, broken nose etc? Eva Longoria has small breasts but I wouldn't refer to her body as horrible. Please shed a little light on this subject.
Small tits, smaller than Eva's. No scars, although I didn't have my magnifying glass on me.

Quick question: was it an oil massage, or through the sheet? I prefer oil and skin on skin, tends to be a much better quality massage but many of the KMPs tend to do just pressure through sheet. Thanks.

Went there today in the afternoon. The place is very nce and very clean with private showers. I had Candy, clearly a different flavor than rotnotbob as she told me it was her first day. 30's, face was fine, wearing a short dress showing very nice legs and good looking ass. Massage with lotion, no sheet, was very good. As mentioned above, everything was on the menu. nice nude bbbj. Will be back.

where's the entrance?

I work near by this place so I wanted to give it a try the other day. I got there, found the door but it was locked. And it's right next to a restaurant where people are dining at outside table, I tried to see if there's other entrance but it didn't seem so. Was that the right entrance?

I work near by this place so I wanted to give it a try the other day. I got there, found the door but it was locked. And it's right next to a restaurant where people are dining at outside table, I tried to see if there's other entrance but it didn't seem so. Was that the right entrance?
Yes it is the entrance right to the restaurant, few steps up. If you give them a call they will open.

Yes it is the entrance right to the restaurant, few steps up. If you give them a call they will open.
I remember going by there once and shying away because the nearby businesses made me feel exposed. There are some places in the West Village that I'm curious about (Spa on the Green, and a place on 14th near 5th) but they have the same visibility problem. Indeed, I stopped going to one place in Chelsea because it was right across the street from an Olive Garden. Since Fuji is open very late, I may give them a try in the wee hours when hopefully there is less foot traffic.

fuji

Your right , lot of foot traffic, the door is right there by restaurant.Doesn't make sense. They have a camera and can buzz you in. A little pricy .. Most girls past 40 a while ago. i have found much better value for .8 elsewhere. i'm out

Your right , lot of foot traffic, the door is right there by restaurant.Doesn't make sense. They have a camera and can buzz you in. A little pricy .. Most girls past 40 a while ago. i have found much better value for .8 elsewhere. i'm out
Why dont you share a little instead of bragging!

fuji: question...

i noticed in a message about Fuji that there was a "choice of 2 girls" from one reviewer.

do you actually get to choose your girl? I would really like to find a place where you don't just have to take the girl mamasan tells you to go with. sometimes, if you complain, she'll give you a younger girl at some places, but i would like a choice upfront. you know? thanks for any info.