REV: Fuji

Lord Trident

Known Shill, beware posts may have been compenstae
Not to doubt this, but direct confirmation would be needed before I'd believe anything crack mama would say. In her desperation to keep business going, she will say whatever it takes to bring the suckers in. In the past, I would have taken the bait, but I'll leave it to one of the more intrepid to sniff this one out
This is where I differ from you guys...
I really am going to the movies so I won't swing by but if she cold calls you to come down and see anal queens, this is what you do

Crackhead: You come now, see young pegulicious girls
You Guys: Ok Miss Fuji aka Crackhead, I'll be there
15 minutes later
You Guys: Hi, mamasan called me to see 3 pegulicious ladies
Girl behind Desk: I don't understand
You Guys: I was busy making money and I was called by Miss Skeletor to come down and see 3 asian anal queens.
Girl behind Desk: I don't understand
You Guys: Listen cut the crap, y know that every broad here is taking wood for a living, but these three take it in the pegu. So line them up and let's get the show on the road.
Girl behind Desk: Let me call boss
Meanwhile Rebbe Moishe walks by with a blond in tow, it's a con, ignore him.
Girl behind Desk: Oh I know, you want girl with no shame
You Guys: No shame, No honor, No sense of smell, it's all the same.
-Out walks three off the boat ladies with their legs in parenthesis, and now you know why they are called anal queens, go figure.

Last edited:
Went last night, had Jessica. Got a BBJ from her, she told me I was the only one that she does this too. I almost laughed. She was a bit big, but not bad in any way. Massage was so-so, but she was a trooper when it came to HE and BBJ. She would switch and she did allow outside touching.

Hot Thai girl-Misa

So I take a 6 week break from the Hobby to clear my mind and i read that my favorite Shanghai Brothel has gone to hell in a handbasket. Keiko goes back to China, no more Amazon & subpar girls giving mediocre service. King Supreme to the rescue. I can't let this great institution go out like this. I fall off the wagon and call up mamasan & to see what's going on over there. She gives me 7 sob stories and then i told her I'm coming over to rectify this situation. I get there and there's a new girl from Thailand. Her name is Misa and she has the classical Thai Look. She's about 30 years old, has short hair, and a fantastic body, a beatuiful set of tits, with long nipples, a great round ass for an Asian and a shaved bush. I take her into the King's room, It's her first day & she just moved here from LA. She doesn't know where anything is and I teach her the ropes. I tell her rule #1, always shower clients and get on your knees in the shower and suck their cock. She follows instructions well, I'm impressed. Rule #2, always make out with your client in the shower and let him soap up your twat and let him slide a couple digits inside while he penetrates your ass with a finger. Again, she follows direction to a T. We get out of the shower and she helps me dry off. Her English is OK, a little difficult to adjust to the Thai accent. We go to the bed (yes, Fuji has a bed in the King's room) and she gets the oil out and proceeds to give me an incredible Thai body slide. She rubbing her longs nipples all over my back and sliding her slicked pussy all over me. She starts to lick my ear and slides her tongue in, while sensuosly biting my lobe. I turn over and stick my tongue in her mouth. I told her that I thought she was beautiful and wanted to take some pictures of her. She asked me if I was going to put them on the internet & I told her I was. She said OK, but no face shots. After the photo shoot, she proceeded to give me a really nice slow BBBJ. Lots of ball licking and tonguing. her technique on the BBBJ was kinda different. She didn't do the typical head bob thing. Her ass looked great sticking up in the air. She Deep Throated my cock and just held it in her mouth and gave it a deep suction type of feeling while juggling my balls in her hand. As her ass was swinging back and forth, I worked my middle finger deep inside her ass and she moaned loudly. I then unleashed 6 weeks worth of King Cream deep into her mouth and she sucked it all in. She kept suctioning the cum out of my mouth until I went limp. We showered together again. I gave her $ 100 for her spirited effort and told her I would try to check her out again. On the way out I told mamasan that Misa is a keeper and she needs to get more like her.

The Buckeye1/ King (?) Review of the Thai girl got me revved up for something different. I didn't call first, I just showed up and found out Misa wasn't available. Mamasan brought out Sammi, a half Japanese, half Chinese spinner with a nice B cup. Her face looked more Japanese than Chinese, she was cute. Sammi brought me into a room & said I was her first customer on her first day. Are they trained to say that? I'm not gonna go thru all the details, but DFK, DATY (nice Japanese bush), BBBJ & FS. She was enthusiastic & tried hard. I gave her $100 for her effort. Even though Sammi was good & I'd see her again, I hope to go back to try the Thai girl next time.

I had another good session today. Girl was Yoyo - small Chinese girl, great tits, manicured snatch. We had a nice shower together and then she gave me a hot/cold low CBJ. She puts some hot water in her mouth, blows me, switches to cold water, blows me, etc. while I ate some tasty pussy. I kept asking for BBBJ to no avail so finally she bent over and we fucked doggie.

There have been complaints but I enjoy the place. $80 + $100 for the damage.

Agreed. I stopped by recently and all the women appeared to be 40+. Nothing like the early 20s described earlier on the thread.

Paid a return visit here after not going for a while; after looking over the current merchandise, it looks like I won't be back again real soon either. Saw a couple of new faces (not great) and some retreads from earlier this year. It was the first time I actually walked, but I just wasn't thrilled with the choices. Too bad, this place used to be a great deal. Think I'll be heading downtown to E**n from now on

Gigi- a Young Amazon Jennifer

As we all know when Fuji is rocking, you gotta get there. They have Keiko (anal queen), Misa (hot thai girl with a really hot body) and now they add Gigi to the mix. she's about 5'7", built like a Latina with those wide hips. She reminds me of a young Amazon Jennifer, except she's about 10 years youngerand much prettier.She a small top and the view doggie is incredible. She has a hanging piece of liver between her legs, not as luscsious as Keiko's, but still a mouthful.Lots of wet ball licking & tonguing, great BBBJ. I honestly almost lost it in her mouth the first several strokes. Her mouth is real warm & wet. Honestly, you gotta hit her doggie style to appreciate the thickness of her hips. Very pretty young girl. Her English was ok at best. I could grab her full ass all day. It had that jello shake to it.FANTASTIC!!! I will have pics to follow, have some tech problems now. When it's hot, it's hot. & so is Gigi. She's only there on tues & Fridays.

I finally was able to track down the Thai girl, Misa. I did get the Thai body slide and it was a pretty cool experience. She gives a great GFE session, lots of DFK. Actually, almost everything was available, except Greek and that could be a session or two away. She showered with me ,before and after. Her body was incredible and had a nice round ass for an Asian. I would definitely see her again. I gave her $100 for her efforts.

Went to Fuji for the first time the other day. Went late evening. Mamasan asked if it was my first time and where I got info on them. Told them village voice and after that she kept mumbling village voice? village voice? (i did see their ad there)

She collected my fee and then call Linny or lindi, about a 5'5 girl. cute about a 6 in my book. showered and then a massage. had a cold feeling through out the massage, probably cause it was my first time. during the massage, the door was left open. Just covered by a cloth. which was a weird moment but i guess it was left open cause I was the only one there. the massage was decent, i had better but not the worst. probably went on for 35 mins.

after the flip, she asked if i wanted happy ending and i said why not? she got the oil and after a min, the HJ was ok, i asked if she offered BJ. we agreed on the tip and she got the cover. while she was going down on me, i got to check out the ass. I swear, she has the best toned, hardest ass i ever had. it is not big and it was firm which i like. the bj was also ok but after playing with that ass, i asked for more. she said ok and jumped right on.

we were at it for like 15 mins and still the door was still open and she was moaning the whole time. just felt weird if other mongers were there or comes in but i guess it was fine since i was the only one there.

overall, it was worth another trip. I did not see there were other girls around.

As we all know when Fuji is rocking, you gotta get there. They have Keiko (anal queen), Misa (hot thai girl with a really hot body) and now they add Gigi to the mix. she's about 5'7", built like a Latina with those wide hips. She reminds me of a young Amazon Jennifer, except she's about 10 years youngerand much prettier.She a small top and the view doggie is incredible. She has a hanging piece of liver between her legs, not as luscsious as Keiko's, but still a mouthful.Lots of wet ball licking & tonguing, great BBBJ. I honestly almost lost it in her mouth the first several strokes. Her mouth is real warm & wet. Honestly, you gotta hit her doggie style to appreciate the thickness of her hips. Very pretty young girl. Her English was ok at best. I could grab her full ass all day. It had that jello shake to it.FANTASTIC!!! I will have pics to follow, have some tech problems now. When it's hot, it's hot. & so is Gigi. She's only there on tues & Fridays.
Yeah well, she has a recent review on another board, which basically said the session was a ripoff. Some reviews for this place seem a little over the top, almost like paid shilling. The reviews from the "mainstream" mongers aren't usually nearly this glowing. Something stinks here...

You seem to have nailed it stevana.

How do you spell S H I L L ( s ) ??

I'm surprised that anyone with more posts than me hasn't already come to terms with peculiar charms of Trident. I've been curious about the phenomenon, and at first also thought he may be a salesman of sorts... But I have followed on some of his suggestions and have never been felt led astray. I find his reports to be accurate and worthwhile, and more literate and diverting than pretty much anything else here. As to whether he benefits with extra services or freebies or discounts for his prolific reporting and ability to direct many a less brave monger down dark alleys to the sweet honey of a good provider, I don't know. But a shill -- in the terms as I understand them -- he ain't. His reports span the city and the boroughs, include good and bad, and that's not what a shill does.

Peace out.