REV: 45th Kissena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by dips
i dunno...with those names (shadow??), i'll start thinking that yer pulling this shit from some friggin' Marvel or DC comic book!

j/k!
Actually, Shadow is Ying in Chinese. She was probably trying to Americanize her name. I'll bet Ying is her real name, too.

anyone have this weeks lineup?

Plan on going for the 1st time thurs afternoon.. hope when I call they give me the damm address! I'll report back. BTW what's the going rate there now.. $.2 or $.4 ?

JB

Re: anyone have this weeks lineup?

Originally posted by jellybelly
Plan on going for the 1st time thurs afternoon.. hope when I call they give me the damm address! I'll report back. BTW what's the going rate there now.. $.2 or $.4 ?

JB
I always pay $.40 The first few times I tried paying $.20 but the mamasan kept saying it's $.40 Other people had reported paying less. Maybe the mamasan just doesn't like me

a little help

There are 2 #'s floating around for the same area.. the one posted on this thread, and the one in WJ. I called the WJ # and got a addy near 45 Kissena(46-xx kissena)..then I called the # on this thread, and lady said blah blah blah.. good bye and hungup.

Do I have the right one with 46-xx kissena?

Jelly

Such a Hit and Miss there

They Swap girls every week and you always have a new crop. But its so fucken un predictable that I am going to stop going there. For $.40 definitly there are other places with Predictable quality.

I saw this girl who wanted to be called Jee. She was Chineese from Shanghai. Has live her for over 15 years and spoke good english. But the session was so crappy.

Lousy CBJ absolutely 0 skills on massage and wanted to rush me to bang her. Hardly start banging her for 5 minutes. She wants me to cum. Then I have 1/2 hr left and she wants me to shower and get out. Said no for 2nd cup.

Fuck I am thru with that place I ain't going down there. Its such a wase of money.

At 1F you have have 2 cups and better service for an hr for the same amount of cash. A lousy start to 2004

Re: Such a Hit and Miss there

Originally posted by Desi-dude
They Swap girls every week and you always have a new crop. But its so fucken un predictable that I am going to stop going there. For $.40 definitly there are other places with Predictable quality.

I saw this girl who wanted to be called Jee. She was Chineese from Shanghai. Has live her for over 15 years and spoke good english. But the session was so crappy.

Lousy CBJ absolutely 0 skills on massage and wanted to rush me to bang her. Hardly start banging her for 5 minutes. She wants me to cum. Then I have 1/2 hr left and she wants me to shower and get out. Said no for 2nd cup.

Fuck I am thru with that place I ain't going down there. Its such a wase of money.

At 1F you have have 2 cups and better service for an hr for the same amount of cash. A lousy start to 2004
desi, if u want more predictable service, go for malay girl most of them give better service than chinese girl. Those Shanghai girl maybe look good, but most of them are freaking greedy.

Re: Such a Hit and Miss there

Where is 1F? I might wanna check out the place.

IF - read about it Cheap thrills

Thanx dude most definitly I should remember that and only go for the Malay chicks.

One of my most memorable times was with a Korean chick there, that's how I got hooked to that place but since then it has been a string of dissapointments.

Anyway I will try some Malays and post my experiences.

Hey if you wanl to know about 1F search for the name Linden Place and you will see a million posts.

But its tough to get in if you are a newbie unless someone gives you a personal 411

Re: IF - read about it Cheap thrills

Thanks dude, last week I was on 45th kissena, I had Suki, a young malay girl, she was great, no rush, BBBJ, DATY, finger her, various of positions. You should try her.

Thanx dude most definitly I should remember that and only go for the Malay chicks.

One of my most memorable times was with a Korean chick there, that's how I got hooked to that place but since then it has been a string of dissapointments.

Anyway I will try some Malays and post my experiences.

Hey if you wanl to know about 1F search for the name Linden Place and you will see a million posts.

But its tough to get in if you are a newbie unless someone gives you a personal 411

There was a Mala Girl

Shit: When I went there, there was a Malay girl. In fact all the girls were free but or one that was busy (4 were free).

Of the 4 the one that looked good I picked - big fucken mistake. Next time I will just go for the Malay chicks which seems to be the safest and best choice.

Desi

45K has always been good to me. But I also normally avoid non-malay girls there because of the unpredictability in the service.
It seems that Suki and Crystal are the closest to permanent staff they have. The last 5 times I went there, they were also available. Both offer awesome service but Crystal has the better bbbj technique imho. Suki is so petite it is just fun to throw her around.
Also, since Tiffany Chen was there, I was told that Deja (from Las Vegas, check nvbrothels.net for more info) was also there. I was pissed that I missed it because Tiffany mentioned her when I saw her and made her sound incredible. They also have had a couple of caucasian girls who claimed to be referred by Deja. Since I am addicted to asian, I never got to see the caucasian girls. They were also a bit heavy for my taste. Not fat, mind you.
Man, just writing about this place is giving me wood. I think I will pay them a visit on new year's eve or day. Chinese new year, that is.

Well, I couldn't wait so I went and found neither Suki nor Crystal. However, there was this beautiful Korean girl named Jenny.
Picture perfect body plus a beautiful face and flawless skin. I would rate her at a 9. Victoria's secret material.
She is about 5' 7". Measurements are about 34C, 22, 34.
BBBJ in which she used a cup of mouth wash and a cup of warm tea. First she would take a gulp of mouth wash, go down on me and spit it out. Then she would take a gulp of the warm tea, go down on me and spit it out. I was kinda laughing because the mouth wash would make my penis lose its rock hardness (but not go limp) and the tea would get it back. She only did this for about 5 minutes. And it was obvious she did not like doing it.
Banged her hard in several positions even though she kept complaining that she was tired and wanted to rush me. The more she complained, the more I made sure it lasted long.
Finally finished and just stared at her perfect body for a while.
I will not repeat but it is certainly worth the 140 for a single time with a very hot looking woman even though the service was not all that good.

Happy new year...

Originally posted by tsop69
I will not repeat but it is certainly worth the 140 for a single time with a very hot looking woman even though the service was not all that good.Happy new year...
Americanization @ it's best!!!! Bring any woman to our wonderful equal society and it turns any them in to a splinter in man's toe. I find this funny that as men we all complain, but our need to get laid drives us like sheep to a slaughter house, one by one. If this gal you talk about was back in her homeland think to yourself, without the $$ what would she be? Nuclear Scientist? Donald Trump? Minnie Mouse? she would be shining your friggen Florsheims, and loving it. We are F%#kin doomed, it is a Mans world? I beg to differ...I need a drink...F%&k!!!

Padrone.

I wouldn't say we are doomed just because there are so many whores with lousy attitudes out there. I also don't take this hobby too seriously so finding women like Jenny does not bother me at all. I wouldn't marry a woman like that because there are many other wonderful women to choose from.
It could also be ymmv. I don't expect to be liked by every woman I meet in the hobby just because I am paying them. In my view it is a unique business as looking for repeat customers is not a priority to them. Also, even if she had given outstanding service, chances are I wouldn't pay a return visit just because I like sampling new women each time I visit an amp.
But I will agree with one thing you said: I too need a drink!

Status
Not open for further replies.