REV: 45th Kissena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Padrone.

Originally posted by tsop69
I wouldn't say we are doomed just because there are so many whores with lousy attitudes out there. I also don't take this hobby too seriously so finding women like Jenny does not bother me at all. I wouldn't marry a woman like that because there are many other wonderful women to choose from.
It could also be ymmv. I don't expect to be liked by every woman I meet in the hobby just because I am paying them. In my view it is a unique business as looking for repeat customers is not a priority to them. Also, even if she had given outstanding service, chances are I wouldn't pay a return visit just because I like sampling new women each time I visit an amp.
But I will agree with one thing you said: I too need a drink!
Ts-I agree, the whole reason we communicate here is for the next clue on where the next good place to try is. I'm just saying that the old stigma of performance is true, "The fat girl will try harder so to speak?" Many good looking women seem not try hard because they feel that the allure of their outward appearance makes their vagina the "Best of the best"Not true!

This is a poor ideology since I would rather pound a gal who is a 7+ body/face who will make me feel like I can fly in to the ozone layer, than some perfect 9-10+ stuck up who feels that her Twat is a hole to bow down before and worship,F-that. All these types can hop a boat to Fantasy Island and pipe Tatoos rigor mortis pecker while Ricardo Montabaln sings "Babaloo" No that was Desi Arnaz. http://www.timvp.com/fantisle.html< Here is some Fantasy Island music for your enjoyment click on bottom page. Sit back and enjoy! :D

This out of towner comes to NYC for biz and Flushing periodically to sample Chinese providers I've met in other East coast towns. If I like them I ask for their phone number, try to make something happen, and more often than not all systems are go.

On the last trip I met up with a beautiful 34 y/o lady originally from Northern China. She met me and later I drove her home. I'm driving SE on Kissena and she has me turn left - on 45th! Laughing my head off here. I'll find out more details on my next trip; check back in a month or two.

Originally posted by mrtaiwan
......... a beautiful 34 y/o lady originally from Northern China. She met me and later I drove her home. I'm driving SE on Kissena and she has me turn left - on 45th! Laughing my head off here. I'll find out more details on my next trip; check back in a month or two.
I haven't met anyone at 45K who is past 30....

still advertise?

hey im a newb on this forum but i frequent eros and those places often, and im tired of paying the $.2+ and looking for someplace closer to home. not too far from 45k, just wondering if they are still advertising in the world ****nal and wondering how i can get in on this? any help fellas?

You Gotta have dick of Gold

Well to get one of those girls to go out with you outside their setup, is impossible or a miracle.

Now maybe if she wants a Green Card she may try to set you up. However You know Asian women always are suckers for anything Cacusian. The truth is that if you are white you can get to bang more regular asian pussy than Asian.

This is an actual fact, I have a friend of me who is a good looking dude and tells me that he has tasted every flavor of China, I believe him.

The closest that I got to getting someone out of aa place was the Legendary Helen who after I became a regular promised to spend a weekend with me - full fun and frolic as no cost.

Well by the time I got around to taking her out she vanishes, so there goes my luck. But her nothing like hooking up on your own turf, will be a great bargain value I am sure.

Re: You Gotta have dick of Gold

No offense, but it seems odd that you would state something as being an actual fact, but then support it simply by stating your personal belief.

No matter. I'm of the opinion that race is only a personal preference of the particular woman. I've noticed that I've gotten a much better response out of ladies the better I'm dressed (I'm gold if I'm coming right out of work). Logically, "better dressed" generally implies "makes more money" so the AMP women home in on this.

I think as long as you dress well and tip well (and look halfway decent), you have as much chance whether you're white or Asian.

My 0.0157418 EUR.

Originally posted by Desi-dude
The truth is that if you are white you can get to bang more regular asian pussy than Asian. This is an actual fact, I have a friend of me who is a good looking dude and tells me that he has tasted every flavor of China, I believe him.

Correction - My opinion

Ok, lets correct it to my opinion based on my limited small world.

I do agree that if you are better dressed you do get better service. But you see as almost a large part of corporate america has gone business casual, even coming from work I don't look any different (not in jeans).

I am mearly saying that Asian women just have the hots for Caucasions. Next time just look around how many Asian/White couples do you run into rather than Asian/African American or Asian/East Indian. The same way you will very rarely see East India women with African American men or Afericam American women with Asian guys.

Its just an observation thats all. I love all forms of Asian women(Thai, Chineese, Japanes, Korean, Philipini, Malay etc), my most memorable fucks have been with Thai women.

Variety is the spice of life Dude!

tasted every flavor of China
How many flavors are there, Desi? I used to get free scoops on my birthday at Baskin Robbins.

bang more regular asian pussy than Asian
I don't consider AMP cuties regular, but I have a latin friend who probably beats your friend, and he claims to be using "my trick" dammit. BTW, there's gotta be at least a half billion Asian women getting banged by half a billion Asian men give or take one or two. That's hard to beat.

Let get back on, who's there now and is it a worthwhile visit?

Let's get back on....

Well, I paid a visit last week (thursday). There was a Korean girl whose name I couldn't quite get when she said it to me. It sounded like Radon (lol). Also, Crystal was back and there were two other Malay girls available.
Since I am a sucker for hotties, I picked the Korean girl. Face an 8, body a 9.5. Would not do bbbj. She got into it during FS but after about the 7th change of positions she started hinting heavily that I should finish. Lots of fun to play with this girl. I would recommend based on looks alone.

On the subjec of attracting amp girls to go out. I would like to comment that it is not hard at all based on my experience. I no longer pursue it as I have a s/o now. But I had a very good hit ratio regardless of the asian origin (korean, chinese, malay, thai, singapore, philipine).

Want to try the Maly Talent

I want to try the Malay Talent, can someone give me a pointer as to which one I should pick, I will definitly try to make a trip sometime this week.

Crystal.

If you haven't had Crystal yet I would highly recommend her. Great deep throat bbbj. She has put on a couple of pounds but she still has a great looking body.

Wanted to go.....

I wanted to go today but got sucked inmto a late day meeting that really sucked. Most definitly I will try out Crystal and post a detailed report.

Thanx for the heads up.

Re: Correction - My opinion

Ok, lets correct it to my opinion based on my limited small world.
Done. ;-)

I do agree that if you are better dressed you do get better service. But you see as almost a large part of corporate america has gone business casual, even coming from work I don't look any different (not in jeans).
Then start dressing business for work. :)

Just to clarify, what do you mean by business casual? Most of the big firms define this as business without the suit... so a nice shirt, a tie and non-casual trousers.

That's the minimum we can wear -- most of the older, stuffy guys in the company always go all-out.

Next time just look around how many Asian/White couples do you run into rather than Asian/African American or Asian/East Indian.
It's true that you'll see more Asian women with white guys than with any other race... except for Asian. ;-)

Its just an observation thats all. I love all forms of Asian women(Thai, Chineese, Japanes, Korean, Philipini, Malay etc), my most memorable fucks have been with Thai women.
Most of my experience has been with Chinese girls. I had a Japanese girlfriend at one point and I've had a little bit of FS experience with white girls. Also, a BBBJ experience with a Japanese AMP girl. Other than that, it's been all Chinese. Anybody have suggestions as to where one could try out Korean?

Hey guys, a few questions about this place:

1) Is the number from the beginning of the thread still valid?
2) When you say $140, is that all-inclusive or is there a tip above and beyond that?
3) I can get along in Cantonese, but I'm wondering what exactly I would ask for when I call? I figured asking about massage might not work well because cops can easily just learn the words for "massage". Am I thinking too much with this? :)

Thanks,

ahandshake

Help me out here?

I've tried for awhile to get the phone madam to give me an address to the place. Everytime she directs me to the newspaper ad. I don't can't read the ad though.

Anyone willing to help me out? I know it's on 45th ave/street?

Any other clues?

Thanks!

I don't consider AMP cuties regular, but I have a latin friend who probably beats your friend, and he claims to be using "my trick" dammit.
Let get back on, who's there now and is it a worthwhile visit? [/B]
......tell your latin friend to come up with his own trick......then you probably will not feel so bad.

Or maybe you can ask your Latin friend to teach you a few of his tricks, that way you wont feel so bad with him using your trick. As for me, anything I learned would be from you and your Latin friend, lol

FlipMo

My first contribution to UG after months of lurking around. I figure its time for me to pay my dues, but dont expect too much of my post as I'm the behind the scene kinda person. First off, I want to thank all the members of this board for all the great inputs.
This afternoon I was in Flushing taking care of some biz and got done early and had few hours to kill b4 dinner party. So I decided to call 45K and check it out after reading all these posts on here. The curiosity was just eating me alive. I called the number and mamasan pick up the phone, spoke to her with my limited mandarin. apparently, she approved and give me the addy over the phone and tell me to come over and call her when i get to thwe front which i did. when I went in, there was 3 providers working. 2 chinese and a korean. I decided to go for the korean as I never had a korean b4 even thought 1 of the chinese were more easier on the eyes (a possible 8), not that the korean were bad (around 6). we went into the room and we chit chatted a bit with her limited english. she tells me her name is Sara. I got undressed and we went for a shower, took about 10 minutes. she play with Russel a bit in the shower. nothing special. then we came back to the room. I lay down on my stomach, she got undressed and started to give me a back massage. sara look really young, she said she's 18. she was slim and had small breast that she used to massage me with. then she turn me around and start to massage my front and started to proceed towards the south. she teased Russel a bit with her tongue and then dressed him up which I hoping which she wouldnt. the massage was so so and the CBJ follows was mediocre. after that, she got on top and started riding for a bit. at this point, I realize that I need to frequent asian providers more. they r just more tighter than my regulars (WOC) which I still can never get enought of especially them hot blooded latinas. hard to get asians out here in jersey. back to my point. then we switch and went into missionary. Man, she was pretty tight, even with Russel covered up , I was having a had time try to holding him back. finally, we switch into doggie and I finished up. we went into the shower again and cleaned up. we got dressed and the damage came out to $.40 I walk out the room and mamasan handed me her card and show me the way out. All in all it was less than what I expected. No BBBJ, No DFK and No GFE. Sara was to pro. maybe I'll try my luck again next time with the chinese girl.

Hope this post is enjoyable and not too boring as I'm not a big posting fan but the biggest reader.

Re: 45K

Originally posted by baby6boy
Hope this post is enjoyable and not too boring as I'm not a big posting fan but the biggest reader.
Great post!

Thanks man, keep them coming.

You mentioned that is hard to get asian pussy in Jersey? I thought the scene in NJ was much better that NY's.

Haamx

ps.
It seems that there are no more malaysians at 45. Anybody can comment on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.