Rena of BDJ girls

It would be like an Ikea assembly instruction manual

(1) apply glue (A)
(2) To Post (B)
(3) Insert Post (A) in hole (C)
(4) Continue till all holes are filled

That I gotta say is some funny shit! Touche. Well played.

Reviews like might take away some of the YMMV aspect.

I saw Rena yesterday in Long Island. What everyone says about her is absolutely true. She is wonderful. She was dressed in a red negligee with red panties. Very sexy and when i entered she greeted me with a nice kiss. Went to shower and came out. She was up from the bed waiting for me. We immediately kissed and were groping each other.Her skin is so smooth and soft. Her breasts are small but her nipples love to be sucked and get real hard when aroused. We did every position possible. ON the bed and on a chair in front of a mirror. That was real hot. Overall she is a true gfe and a real sweetheart. I hear she will be in Long island till saturday I may have to go back before then lol

I have read thru this thread, I must have missed the pics. Are there any links with pics of this girl? I looked at the website, and they were all banging, but they have too be fakes. it was a hell of a stable of ladies......I would blow my entire irs refund check on those ladies if those pics were real

Anyway, a link with a pic of Rena would be appreciated

Hmm, wierd, I could had sworn I had made a thread about her and Jerrica. Well, shill or not I will not repeat either one of them. Here are mini re-reviews-

Rena: She used to work in old jersey back in the day, saw her then, saw her again at bdj, she recognized me. Pics are old, but a fair representation. Service is GFE menu but NOT gfe, if you know what I mean. I would give looks a modest 6 out of 10, performance 6, maybe 7 coz of decent bbj. Like I said, not worth repeating at price point.

Jerrica: A total disaster, wig on head that doesnt fit, anorexic skinny with bolt ons, unhealthy smell from hoo-ha, no dfk/lfk, lack luster performance altogether. paid for hr, left in half. No repeat.

Hmm, wierd, I could had sworn I had made a thread about her and Jerrica. Well, shill or not I will not repeat either one of them. Here are mini re-reviews-

Rena: She used to work in old jersey back in the day, saw her then, saw her again at bdj, she recognized me. Pics are old, but a fair representation. Service is GFE menu but NOT gfe, if you know what I mean. I would give looks a modest 6 out of 10, performance 6, maybe 7 coz of decent bbj. Like I said, not worth repeating at price point.

Jerrica: A total disaster, wig on head that doesnt fit, anorexic skinny with bolt ons, unhealthy smell from hoo-ha, no dfk/lfk, lack luster performance altogether. paid for hr, left in half. No repeat.
Judging from their pictures I would say Sirlickalot is spot on.

Hey SL Thanks for posting. You saved alot of guys some hard earned money. About the He_She comments before just let them pass over your head.

I think it's funny that her two great reviews are both by guys named Matt - one who joined up several months ago and has one review and the other who joined up a year and a hlaf ago and has one review. Doesn't seem like reliable reviews to me.

Oops..

Hey SL Thanks for posting. You saved alot of guys some hard earned money. About the He_She comments before just let them pass over your head.
Damn, Sorry trigeek, read your message a little too late. No problem, I try to contribute as much as I can, its just that I don't get to come here too often. I have lately avoided bdj as an agency due to the crappy attitude, not to mention terrible talent.

Damn, Sorry trigeek, read your message a little too late. No problem, I try to contribute as much as I can, its just that I don't get to come here too often. I have lately avoided bdj as an agency due to the crappy attitude, not to mention terrible talent.
Just keep reviewing. U tell it like it is.

Rena Pics

I cant vouch for the other girls on BDJ's site but I can assure you Rena's pics are accurate. Also Remy's pics are accurate too as I have seen her as well.

Rena

To Edisonline. I have been around a long time. I haven not used this stie cause I found it hard to navigate as compared to other boards. I decided to try and come back to this site. Anyway I am not the other Matt8686 and I dont ever lie about a review. Rena is great and that is shown by alot of other great reviews of her by other guys on blahblah and blahblahblah. Look it up. I will be the first to admit that if i like a girl I will see her alot and I try and help her by letting everyone else know she is working . But I dont get a cut or any special treatment from Rena or the agency.

I see Rena is off the BDJ site. Anyone know where she went? Just as well, I read some disturbing info on another site about Edited by moderator: a rumor posted on another website